• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:01 am

Spells to keep a Teen or Young Adult Child in the Home

Spells to keep a Teen or Young Adult Child in the Home

Unread postby lachina » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm

I have a dilemma, my 14yr old wants to stay with his dad next school year, he has a girlfriend over where his dad lives and i think it's his hormones that are doing the talking.

my question is what can i use to GENTLY influence him to stay with me this school year. i know that he's under age and that my word is LAW until he's 18 but it seems that his dad is not being a man and telling him that he must do as i say. i have various herbs and skull candles.

i want to gently do this, my son is very hard headed and i don't want this to blow up in my face
lachina

Re: Teenager adn Influencing

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm

You can work with Influence products on a white skull candle to help him come to the decision of staying.

Work with Rosemary which helps mothers and wives have control over their households for peace.

You can also create a doll baby and working with compelling herbs you can speak to the dollie to convince him he wants to stay.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Teenager adn Influencing

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 pm

In line with CM's wonderful suggestion of Rosemary consider Motherwort for the same reasons.
Turnsteel

Re: Teenager: Influencing him to stay w/ me, not w/ dad

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:57 am

You might also consider working on the father to influence his way of thinking as well. If dad agrees that your son is better of with you, you'll be in a better situation to get the results you seek.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:51 pm

You know that's a great idea, Copperfox. This will help create support and backing and may help influence the child even more. I've noticed that if there is dissent or a disparity in what their parents are saying children will take advantage of that. Nothing like a united front.

Rosemary and Angelica can help you assert female dominance, especially in regards to your household.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lachina » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:45 am

thank you guys sooo much, he is ALL of 14 but he's so hardheaded. he's going to be over this week and he's so moody and miserable without this girlfriend. i would like to hotfoot his dad from that town so they move back over here. i'm seriousle considering that
lachina

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 am

lachina wrote:thank you guys sooo much, he is ALL of 14 but he's so hardheaded. he's going to be over this week and he's so moody and miserable without this girlfriend. i would like to hotfoot his dad from that town so they move back over here. i'm seriousle considering that

I suggest Peaceful Home products, that way even if he is moody and upset and being a general teenage boy you won't suffer as much, fewer or no fights, and a general calm and loving environment. His father will also be a lot easier to deal with. I probably sound like I'm gushing,lol, but those products have helped me and my family so much. I really love the Peaceful Home honey jar mini-kit LuckyMojo sells.

I know its not exactly what you were looking for, but I felt I should tell you :D
Turnsteel

stay with me oil

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm

hi every one

my daughter turn 18 last week. she want to rent a seprate appartment 4 her self. she have no boy friend. she is never involve in love or sex in fact she dont talk with boys (she know her calture and limits) she is a good daughter.

last year my husband and i asked her oppinion for marriage she said she will marry any boy we choose for her. i talk to her abt leaving .she said what ever happen last couples of month in the house (me and my husband fighting and arguing) had made her up set and after seeing u and dad i will never marry so stop looking boys 4 me.

i am using peaceful home in oil burner. i wear crown of success before i burn peaceful home (so i am successful in bringing peace at home)

can i use stay with me for her. or this is only for lovers? i have attractin oil also.

any thing from Quran & Bible is appriciate (i believe they are sami circle religions)?p

lz dont advice any kit spell, just Lucky Mojo products.

wish u all good luck
kalpana2186

Re: stay with me oil

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 pm

You are saying you want your daughter to not move out and stay at home with you?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: stay with me oil

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:40 am

Hi

i want her not to move and stay with me.

tradionaly girls leaves their house two times in their life first time on her wedding night with her husband to live her entire life with her inlaws second time she leave her inlaws house on her husband shoulder to live in grave after death. My daughter think she is been treated different from her 3 brothers because she is a girl. which is not true. She is born in america and never been to pakistan in her whole life she have no idea how girls are treated back home.

her teachers co workers always say how wonderful well behave she is.so i dont want to change her i just want to change her decision of leaving the house and abt marriage.

for marriage her oppinion is american men r better they help wife in cooking & cleaning they are not boosy and paki men treat their wives like slave.s

he agree to marry the boy of her grandpa choice on a condition that she want to meet the boy and ask him questions no matter in adults presense which is not possible this is like dis respecting and no trust on grand pa choice. so for this situation i was wondering to use commanding & band over bath crystal in her shampo and boody wash and stay with me schat in her shoe. i want to know if i can use them for her or they are made only for lovers.
kalpana2186

Keep teen daughter at home

Unread postby rico69 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 pm

What spells and ways can I bring my daughter home after I do a break up spell? I want her to come back home and stay home and never leave again?
rico69

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Hello, Rico69,
I'm so sorry that you don't have your daughter right now.
May I ask that you be more specific about what happened? I am a little confused about the break up and your daughter.
We will need more details in order to give you magical coaching
Thank you!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rico69 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 pm

She left the house to live with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend is bad news. So I will do brake up spells but I don't know what to do to bring her back home and for her to stay home.
rico69

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:08 pm

May I ask how old your daughter is?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rico69 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:06 am

She is 17
rico69

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Try Stay at Home and Cast Off Evil. However, it is unrealistic to expect your daughter to "never" leave home, just that she eventually moves out under better circumstances, such as going to college, getting a job and an apartment, etc.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Keep teen daughter at home

Unread postby Papa Newt » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Mama Micki is has given some excellent products to consider. Here are the links to each:

Stay at Home
http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

Cast Off Evil
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html

Mama Micki also brings up another important matter to consider, and it was the reason to my inquiry about your daughter's age. It is really something to consider. Work to help her get out of the current situation, however, the next work to do is to help her find a more positive opportunity to open for her.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Re: Keep teen daughter at home

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Rico69, I don't see why you couldn't adapt the three-candle Break Up spell:

You'll see that the three-candle spell in the photo on that page is also a "come to me" spell, with the man coming back home to his righteous partner.

You can change this back into "come home, babygirl" with these alterations:

Get clothed figural candles, not naked ones: two blue ladies and one black gentleman. Name the ladies for yourself and your daughter and the gentleman for Mr. Bad News.

If you have already decided on a different breakup spell, you can work a "come home" spell with the two lady candles, some Peaceful Home and Influence products and maybe two little lodestone grits named for each of you.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:17 pm

This sounds good! Do you recommend any Bible verse ?
psychicveronica77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Good Evening PsychicVeronica77,
Here's an array of Psalms. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Beautiful prayers for any occasion.
The AIRR members provided the world with this wonderful website. And I am forever grateful to them for this.
Enjoy and take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends