Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Love Me Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 am

Does Lucky Mojo sell a strong Love oil?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Me Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:37 am

They sell Love Me, Fire of Love, and Dixie Love formulas -- just to name a few. Of these, Love Me is by far the most popular.

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 am

All of our love oils are STRONG love oils! :-)

In addition to Love Me Oil, Fire of Love Oil, and Dixie Love Oil, which Bri mentioned above, the love-drawing oils we make at the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. include Kiss Me Now! Oil, Come to Me Oil, Follow Me Boy Oil, Follow Me Girl Oil, and Marriage Oil.

We also make oils for maintaining faithful love and controlling a lover, which is another issue, i suppose, but for the record, they include Stay at Home Oil, Stay With Me Oil, Reconciliation Oil, Return to Me Oil, I Dominate My Man Oil, I Dominate My Woman Oil ... and so on and so forth.

Of the all, as Bri already mentioned, Love Me is the far and away most popular.

Good luck,

OIL-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:11 am

I would gather that maintaining a lover would be the Love Me oil, stay with me oil? ...and

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 pm

jwmcclin

Could be several things, Stay At Home, Dixie Love, Fire of Love, Peaceful Home (if you two are prone to fighting), etc.

good luck,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Thanks Bri... Thats for the input

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 pm

so i ordered Love me, come to me, clarity and king of soloman oil for a male figure candle conjure for my ex i'm going to perform this friday.

i wore a bit of the love me oil as a perfume and lightly put some on his pillow, 2 light switches, his bedroom doorknob, computer mouse, even on his computer keys. and i feed him a bit of my menstrual blood in his coffee (only thing i could put it in!! lolol)

the question i have is for the love me oil. did i put it in the right places? i tried to put it on things i knew he would touch and i even said a small petition and prayed while holding the bottle in my hands and repeated it in my head when i touched the items.

i slept over his house this weekend to play video games and such and he slept with the oiled pillow twice. he said it smelled like hot cocoa and marshmallows and that i did too since i was wearing the oil and we both laughed about it.

anyways ummmm so yeah about the oils, i don't even know if i'm asking this right but should i touch his things with the come to me oil as well? since technically he is "coming to me" if he asks me if i want to sleep over his house (which of course im going to lol) i'm just not sure if i should back it up with that oil.

i touched the bedroom doorknob a couple of times but then i reapplied the love me oil so i made double sure he would be touching it more than once.

is it safe for him to ingest the LM oils?

suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated :) thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: wearing LM Love Me oil question

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:40 pm

There aren't any "right" places to put the oils. however given what you said, then it sounds like you did just fine. Do not second guess yourself. Sounds like you did a good job.

As for touching his things, you do not have touch them, but you can do as you did before by putting oil on things he is going to touch and such. I would not recommend feeding him the oils. Remember that it can take some time to have some effects, and you may have to back this up with a spell kit as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:47 pm

thank you stars :) i feel better about this now.
i'm backing it up with the male figure candle conjure i'm doing :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Read about all the many ways to use Lucky Mojo oils here:

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

OIL-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

movingmountains

How to use Love Me and Bend Over oils

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:33 am

What would be an invocation i can use with the above oils?

Do i just pour them both into the palm of my hands and rub my hands together as i say my invocation? and then i can apply to door handles etc etc.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: How to use Love Me and Bend Over oils

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:39 am

You can say a prayer straight from the heart. If I were using these two I might say something like..."In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit I command and compel John Smith to love me, follow my lead, and do my will in all things. These things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior--amen!" Or if prayer is not your thing you can just speak your desire straight from the heart as well.
Good luck,
Bri

movingmountains

Unread post by movingmountains » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:47 am

Your awesome! Thanks Miss Bri

And say it while i have them both in my palms?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:50 am

Absolutely, that is fine, or while you are anointing objects--there is no one way to pray--thankfully :-)
Blessings,
Bri

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:19 am

Excellent advise Miss Bri, additionally, movingmountains, read the how to section here http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html Good Luck in your work.

lil miss_sunshine

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and also new to purchasing LM spiritual supplies. I just received my first shipment of oils the other day and so far I have been VERY impressed. I ordered crown of success, love me, follow me boy, and kind solomon wisdom. I decided to test the follow me boy oil out, so I went to the grocery store with it on, and I noticed that guys were literallly drooling over me...lol...one guy even ran me down in the aisle and said, Would you believe it if I told you I was following you? Honestly, guys, I was amazed! I mean, I knew it would work, but never did I expect this type of effect. But to get on with my question, my question is about the love me oil. Now, I did purchase this oil to get the attention of this guy who I am in love with. However, the fragrance smelled soo good to me that I started wearing a few drops just as an everyday fragrance. But then I noticed that people have started treating me differently when I am wearing the love me oil. People literally STARE me down when I am wearing it. I get lots of attention from EVERYONE..not just guys but other women too...So, i was wondering, is this just in my imagination..which i dont think so...or can love me oil also work like attraction oil and draw people to you in general? By the way, also when people stare at me, its like they are looking at me with amazement. I was like wow! Is this oil really having this type of effect on people? If so, I should have gotten some of this years ago. :D But, yes please let me know what you all think about this.

Thanks so much,

Sunshine :-)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Love me oil

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Love Me is designed to draw the attention, love and admiration of someone you know but hey it does have attracting qualities...and it seems it is definitely enhancing your internal forces...

lil miss_sunshine

Re: Love me oil

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:02 am

Yes it is.. Thanks! :-)

Sunshine

LilCassandra

Love Me Oil Sexual?

Unread post by LilCassandra » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:33 pm

I always thought of Love Me oil as something to use to enhance the romantic and emotional aspects of a partnership. I've worn it every time I'm with my ex, as we're attempting to make this work. But, instead of being romantic, he's all over me sexually and still isn't romantic. Has this happened to anyone else? Could this maybe happen if a person expresses love sexually and not verbally?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Me Oil Sexual?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Love Me is mixed to inspire both lust and love/romance, in order to draw someone to you in all ways. Think of Love Me as evoking all the feelings of a new and exciting relationship - there will be a romantic component, but also a strongly physical one as well. He may be just more comfortable expressing himself sexually than emotionally, and so just pinging on that aspect of that particular formula.

If you want him to express himself in a more romantic emotional way, try Chupparosa oil mixed with some Mercury oil. Chupparosa has a sweet, gentle, romantic, sincere energy and the Mercury oil will help him express these feelings. You may wish to include some deer's tongue to encourage VERBAL expression of his feelings.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:06 pm

thank you Devi for your help because I think I'm having the same problem lol
my guy is troubled with expressing any feelings at all but I think he is wanting to move towards a sexual relationship and I forget to use my chuparrosa oil so I mixed it with the love me oil and I will be using this on my honey jar and any tricks I lay for him from now on.
And I've also requested for a candle to be burned at MISC since I don't have mercury oil or deer's tongue and I am tired of having to guess his intentions :P

thank you Devi :)

Victoria03

Anonymous letter dressed in Love Me oil

Unread post by Victoria03 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 am

Hi there,

I have purchased the Love Me oil and would like to use it on someone who is a long distance away. I have no personal affects of his to use in a spell, but I do have his address. Would the Love Me oil have any effect if I sent a letter to him dressed in the oil? I would prefer to send the letter anonymously if possible, would that still have an effect?

Thanks!

V03

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Anonymous letter dressed in Love Me oil

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:23 pm

I personally would recommend sending the letter from you so he knows who to contact. I also would use powders on a letter, not oils as oils stain and stand out.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

spellyshelly

Love me oil

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 am

Hi guys

I just wanted to share my experience with you, I saw my target recently and I decided to dab a little of my luckymojo love me oil on my neck before hand. So we were just spending time together and he kept trying to offer me love heart sweets but I refused, he then told me to pick one and see what it said. He then said that his says love, I took this as a huge sign and I am looking forward to what the future brings, I would also like to say that this is an example of how powerful the luckymojo oils really are!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:34 am

That's a great testimonial. Thanks for sharing!

I just made a new batch of Love Me stock oil yesterday afternoon. It's one of my favourites. It blends very well with Come to Me Oil, which i made a batch of directly after that, without washing my hands in between. LOL! I sure smelled good!

OIL-HOO-LOVE
Love Me Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

bubbleshoney

Unread post by bubbleshoney » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:26 am

how do u use the love me oil on a picture of a guy?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:53 am

bubbleshoney

It would be better to dress a red or pink candle with the oil, then put the picture under it. Put the candle in a metal candle holder for safety. You can write your petition on the picture, such as "Love only me, (name)."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

bubbleshoney

Unread post by bubbleshoney » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:59 am

It would be better to dress a red or pink candle with the oil, then put the picture under it. Put the candle in a metal candle holder for safety. You can write your petition on the picture, such as "Love only me, (name)."[/quote]

That would also be a great idea..thanks for the reply

question..after I have done this, lets say the candle has already melted, what do I do with his picture? can I reuse this picture again?

would it be okay to do this ritual a few times within the week using the same picture but with new dressed candle everytime?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 pm

bubbleshoney: Yes, it would be fine to reuse the picture/petition under each new candle.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

bubbleshoney

Unread post by bubbleshoney » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 pm

thanks again for the reply

i was reading under love me oils ...and i came across something that states, if you are going to dress the candle, you need to carve your name on the candle (red). isnt it that we are supposed to put carve in the name of our target (guys name) on the candle...

i just wanted to clarify before i try the spell :)

holly2004

love me oil help

Unread post by holly2004 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:32 am

I recently ordered Lucky Mojo Love me oil which i got very quickly.
I am seeing a married guy whom i have been involved with for a while now and I want to be with him. will putting some of this oil on a picture of the two of us, (which I made up on a photocopier) have an effect on him and how he acts towards me, I light a red candle on it

I want him to act like he did at the beginning, almost like he was stalking me lol but not quiet

I would be grateful for any help with this
thanks
HOLLY

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: love me oil help

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 31, 2013 8:48 am

Holly, 2004,

Yes, you can use Love Me Oil as you described, by dabbing it on a photo, but it is far more traditional and efficacious to use it to dress the red candle. Also, you may wear the oi, either straight or my mixing it into your beauty and bath products.

Please read more abut how to use oils here:

http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

Good luk..
catherine yronwode

Mrniceguy

annointing with love me oil

Unread post by Mrniceguy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:39 pm

I have love me oil but don't have any candles at this time . I was wondering if I can print out a photo of the woman that I want to love me (in black & white) & 5 spot it with the love me oil then say an affirmation such as name of person you are now in a loving relatiionship with me that involves lots of sex . I'm not sure how to visualize this as well . Please give me some help.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:37 am

You can print out the photo of the woman, five spot it with the love me oil and put in any personal concerns of hers and yours.
Also print out your pic and stick them together with a sweetener like honey or just lick your fingers and slide it across the pics, sticking them together. Instead of an affirmation, I prefer a petition. You can say things like, " (Her name), you are in a relationship with me now. We have lots of great sex, You adore me." That kind of thing. Here is a link for you:
http://www.forum.luckymojo.com/petition ... 21039.html
Go to the thread on petition and name papers.
After you write your petition, you will want to fold it toward you four times.
Be intense about this. If you are having a hard time visualizing, then churn up some sexual feelings from your groin area, get excited as you say her name aloud. Keep saying, (Her name) we're having great sex, you and I are in a hot,intense relationship" As you get more excited, visuals will come to you. Visualize you and her having sex. See her smiling and happy with you. If you self pleasure, capture the personal concern and place it also in the petition. You can say, "this is for you babe. " Imagine her speaking to you in soft loving tones.
Bring out all the stops, her voice, her scent, her energy, what she looks like, churn her up.
Get the energy moving.
Hope that helps.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

LuckyLittleLady

Love Me Oil for new relationship...

Unread post by LuckyLittleLady » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi lovies

So. I bought a 7 knob wishing candle and some love me oil to help nudge a casual relationship I had with my guy into a more official, serious relationship. But before it came in the mail, he asked me to be his girlfriend! I guess thinking it into the universe was enough to do the job lol.

I now have a candle and oil that need to be used. I'm wondering if I could use them to sort of bless the existing relationship?

For example, write seven things I want in our relationship and dress the candle with the oil etc.

But here's my question: Can the love me oil be used in such a way? I know it's purpose is to draw love or affection from a specific party. But can it be used for someone who's already yours?

I hope that makes sense...

The other option is to just save these items for later. I'm not sure which would be more practical.

Thanks a lot :)!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:46 pm

LuckyLittleLady,

Love Me Oil can indeed be used to strengthen an ongoing relationship.

Each Lucky Mojo product has its own information web page, with suggestions for use. In addition, many of our products have given rise to Forum threads in which the specific products are discussed.

In the case of Love Me Oil, its respective web pages pages and forum pages are at these links:

Love Me Spiritual Supplies in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"
http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Love Me Oil in the Lucky Mojo Forum
love-me-oil-questions-and-answers-t12267.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

melpo57
Love Me Oil

Unread post by melpo57 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for a little assistance. I dressed a red candle with love me oil. Also my husbands photo. I carved his name in the candle with a pin. I also dressed his photo with the love me oil. I spoke my petition aloud. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi, Melpo57,
Sounds like a good job!.
I would add prayers http://readersandrootworkers.og/wiki/Ca ... _of_PSalms
Wonderful prayers there that the AIRR members have provided to the world in a concise, easy explanatory manner. Very easy to navigate also.
You could also use herbs, if you wish: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
Hope this helps.
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

juju822
Newly Registered

Love Me Oil works, use wisely

Unread post by juju822 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:38 am

A few months ago I purchased Love Me Oil to annoint pink altar candles over a honey jar i made. This honey jar was for a friend/lover who was now completely disconnected, fell out of love, and i thought i wanted to get him back so bad because i felt very rejected. :( I worked the honey jar for maybe 3 weeks, about twice a week, I would annoint the pink altar candles with Love Me Oil over the jar, and state my intent. I also purchased Love Me Satchel powder and sprinkled some on his bathroom rug, on his remote, shoes, etc. I thought it wasnt working and was about to give up. Suddenly out of the blue, without looking, I met someone and had that moment of clarity "WOW...This guy is the one!"(never felt that way before) So I decided to dismantle the honey jar, wash it over running water, and i took the picture that i had inside, ripped it up and flushed it down the toilet. But it was futile because my friend/lover suddenly started becoming obsessed with me. He did a complete 180 from how he had been for the past year. He told me he realized he was so in love with me, his soul is completely restless, and its becoming borderline scary. This could be coincidence but i'm pretty sure these oils are incredibly powerful. I learned my lesson be careful what you wish for because it can become scary. Be sure that this is what you really want and not some selfish impulsive decision because you feel rejected. I advise the use of CLARITY oils and products first so that you see what it is you really want beforehand. Now I am in trouble and don't know how to get my friend/lover to be a friend and how to get these feelings of obsession toward me, away. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Love Me Oil works, use wisely

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Yes Love Me works.

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:43 am

thank you Devi

Mzpretty89

Unread post by Mzpretty89 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:38 am

I've just purchase reconsolation oil and love me oil how do I use these oils for my honey jar spell

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Look through this webpage
How to use conjure oils, hoodoo oils, ritual oils, dressing oils, and anointing oils in the hoodoo rootwork tradition to get some ideas. As noted here, you can use it as a dressing oil in candle work.

Good Luck in your work!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:50 am

Hey guys ... can this oil be used in a Vigil candle I want to burn on a guy whom Im not in a relationdhip with? I like him and Im sure that he likes me but so far we have been sexually active twice and each time we get close, he gets scared and pulls away? Will this work to bring him near and how can I word my petition for such a situation? Oh and yes I do want a romantic relationship with him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
Yes, you can use this!
Since I don't know your name, I'll use mine:
fall in love with aida
OR
loveaida
Or
loveme
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:20 am

Great! Thanks Miss Aida and is there a certain prayer to use or should I create one myself?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello, TheBestest,
I like the Song of Solomon for love spells.
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Re: Love Me Oil works, use wisely

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:59 am

juju822,

This is a bit late but I wonder if you could do some spell breaking along with a cut and clear on him.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Hey again guys. I have a vigil going with the Love Me Oil but is there a spell I could use in particular with it? I just always believed that you should do both a vigil and a spell to heighten results although I know it isnt mandatory.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:20 am

A great choice is the Love Me spell kit if you want a complete and time-tested spell TheBestest. You'll find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

You could also just do a matched lodestone spell, anointing the lodestones with Love Me oil when you name them. That type of spell is described here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

daulton
Newly Registered

love me oil

Unread post by daulton » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:53 pm

What would happen if I added some spring water in a spritz bottle, added 13 drops of love me oi, sprayed it around the house and the girl of my dreams came in and smelled the aroma would she fall in love with me?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: love me oil

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:32 pm

What if is often a question of, Does magic work and if so how? A lot could happen if you do this but its not necessary custom to do that either. You would more likely smoke the room, ( though in some cases yes you can oil infuse) the room.. Work also needs intent and intent comes from you the worker through your power of prayer and connecting with the work. Point is you can spray anything around but without intent its just a nice smelling room. Also what you are asking is more of a trick then really a working. You should look into a love me spell kit and follow with putting oil on door knobs she would touch, on her clothing, etc. I am going to post a link with common questions that I think it would benefit you to read over . Best of luck!

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, daulton ,
It's just a beginning. It magic worked that fast without any effort (as J82 pointed out), we wouldn't have spell kits, we wouldn't have root workers.
Spraying the room (although I prefer melting bath crystals in water and then spraying) just sets the ambiance. It is a good start. It is a good facilitator to performed spells. It is good if the other person is already in-love with you and you're just nurturing the feelings.
I hope this gives you more insight.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi,

I have read information on both Love Me and Fire of Love oils individually, as well as Q&A. However, I'm still unclear is FoL is mainly for sexual aspect and passion? Vs Love Me oil that has more deep feeling to it?

Thank you.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi skyme715,

Lucky Mojo carries many oils that have similar purpose. Formulas come from different origins and have different names, but similar use. I will say in my own practice I tend to use Fire of Love if passion is waning in a relationship, Love Me if there is no existing relationship and occasionally to reignite true feelings and emotions. So, while Fire of Love isn't as overtly sexual as say Follow Me Boy or Kiss Me Now, I would say that it tends to be stoking the fires within a relationship rather than invoking a fling or a one night stand.

You might also want to compare the description of Dixie Love: http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html and Chupparosa: http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html Dixie Love being more like Fire of Love and Chuparrosa geared to marital love and fidelity.

Hope that helps!

Oh, and as another option -- why not combine them and have the best of both worlds!
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:25 am

Thank you, ProfessorAmes, for clarification!
I'm not entirely sure myself what's my end game, so taking one step at time :)

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:02 am

I ordered the Love Me oil because I was trying to choose between it or the Fire of Love oil. I thought they were similar. Since I ordered the Love Me oil and not the Fire of Love oil, can I mix it with Come to Me oil, Look Me Over oil, Bewitching oil, Follow Me Boy oil, Kiss Me Now oil an Crown of Success oil to get the same effect as the Fire of Love oil?

Will mixing all of these oils make someone fall in love with you or be obsessed with you long term? Do you have to keep wearing them all the time to get consistent results?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Hello KookieMari,

First Love Me oil and Fire of Love are are similar. They both inspire romantic and loving feelings. Fire of Love may have a bit more in to create some passion but Love Me oil can also ignite passion. Tell the oil what you are wanting it to do and it will help you do it. Now with that you can mix oils to tailor your work some. In order to make a good recommendation it would be helpful to know more about your situation. From reading your post I am making a guess that the person you are trying to attract is someone you are not currently in a relationship and have not been in the past. With that you could try mixing your Love Me with Kiss Me Now and Come To Me oils to get the person to interested in moving your direction.

After you have got the person in a relationship you can then take your Love Me oil and mix it with some Stay With Me or Marriage oil in order to make it long term.

Mixing every single one of the oils you mentioned together just sounds a little like overkill. I would suggest you read this page on mixing oils and pay attention to the Narrative of Intention that Miss Cat talks about. (http://www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html)

With all that said, You Love Me oil will likely be able to help you accomplish what you want to do.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

KookieMari

Unread post by KookieMari » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Nathen,

Thank you for explaining that! It really helped!

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:30 pm

I want to lay a trick by dabbing Love Me oil on the door handles of the car of my ex whom I'm working to reconcile with. The thing is as it's his mother who drives the car, I am not sure if he tends to ride in the passenger seat (he has a younger sister) or the back seat. If I put in on both of the door handles, will anything happen if anyone else apart from him happens to touch it? Also, what do you think about putting a little drop of of the oil in the air vents, thus scenting the car? Would that be too obvious, and would it affect other people apart from him?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”