Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Run Devil Run Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
chaitanya
Forum Member
Run Devil Run Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by chaitanya » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Can anyone tell me the differences between these two and the kind of situation I would use Run Devil Run for. One person told me I could put Run Devil Run on my body for protection...is this true?
Thanks for any feedback
Peace, Chaitanya :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Run Devil Run v.s. hot foot oil

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Hot Foot is to drive unwanted people away and cause them to wander the Earth. Run Devil Run drives away devils -- that is, evil people and evil spirits, which is something a bit different. For instance, you may want a co-worker to leave, so your friend can get the job that would open up. That's a Hot Foot case, not one for Run Devil Run.

OIL-HOO-RUND
Run Devil Run Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

chaitanya
Forum Member

Unread post by chaitanya » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Thank you Catherineyronwode. That helps alot. :D I am curious though if anyone has had experience with annointing Run devil Run on their bodys, what type of effect they experienced. Did it keep the evil away? I have a bottle myself and would like to know if wearing it is the best bet.
Peace, Chaitanya

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Be careful on your skin -- it contains hot ingredients!
catherine yronwode

suzyparker

Uncrossing versus Run Devil Run

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 pm

I've had much success with Uncrossing .. just out of curiousity..what is the difference in it and Run Devil Run.. it seems to me from what I've read on the board that Uncrossing removes tricks, jinxes others have laid, and Run Devil Run is to remove evil in the purest sense. But, I figured someone may be able to give me the specifics I may be missing.

Any specific knowledge is appreciated.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing versus Run Devil Run

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Run Devil Run makes imps, demons, and devils run. So if they are causing trouble in your life and house it gets them out. Some of have even prescribed these products for people suffering from the "demon of depression."

Uncrossing removes crossed conditions that plague your life. Run Devil Run makes the devils that plague your life run.

As an example. Imagine if you were tied up and bound by ropes. Uncrossing products would untie you and take off those bindings that have been messing you up. Or if you were poisoned, Uncrossing would be the antidote.

Run Devil Run would get rid of the person who had tied you up, or who had slipped the poison in you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Uncrossing versus Run Devil Run

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 pm

You are correct. Run Devil Run....drives away evil such as evil spirits, and negative/evil people . Uncrossing isn't only the removal of tricks and jinxes. It can be crossed condition meaning negative conditions, or bad luck as well.

You can read through here for uncrossing.www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MichaelD
Forum Member
Run Devil Run

Unread post by MichaelD » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Good Afternoon,

I'm interested in learning more about the Run Devil Run products but when I click on the link under the product listing the page is blank. I did a general "RDR" search in the forums and found a little information. I was wondering if the link is not working or if it was left purposely blank?

Is anyone able to provide me with more information about this group of products and their use?

Many Thanks,

Michael D.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Run Devil Run

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 pm

The page has no text because i have not written it yet. We have about 5,000 products in stock at any given time, and i am about 2,000 products behind in writing up web pages.

If you ask some good questions here about Run Devil Run products and if i feel moved to wax prolix, then i will transfer my text over to the Run Devil Run page! That's how i have written quite a number of new pages in the HITAP section of the web site -- someone asks me a question in the forum and my reply becomes the "seed" for a new web page.
catherine yronwode

autumnalflower
Forum Member

Unread post by autumnalflower » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:43 am

Could you mix the two to drive out the evils of depression? (wishing I had know about this years ago so I could have saved myself a lot of heartache, but maybe that's what I needed to be able to help others.) Like maybe mixing the two oils to dress a candle or burn incense or bath crystals etc.? Or should you use one first and then the other? Basiclly for my own info I'd like suggestions as to use the 2 for depression as an alternative to healing/tranquility products(and others you could use.)

MichaelD
Forum Member

Unread post by MichaelD » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 am

Thank you, I appreciate information. I like the idea of using an uncrossing bath followed by maybe Run Devil Run dusting powder and/or dressing a candle with the oil. That would both address the uncrossed condition and the source of it according to my interpretation of the discussion. I also like the idea of Run Devil Run applying to an emotional state, like depression, confusion, hatred, fear, etc.

Awesome. :) Have a great day!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Many believe that negative emotions are caused by demons and evil spirits, and Run Devil Run would be a good choice to deal with these problems. I plan to include it in a future order. Thank you Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali for the info.

OIL-HOO-RUND
Run Devil Run Oil
$7.50

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MichaelD
Forum Member
Re: Run Devil Run Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by MichaelD » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Hey - thanks again. I wanted to chime in again to let everyone know who contributed to the thread that the information helped me to further clarify my intention and I made the purchase of the uncrossing bath and got some RDR oil to dress a couple of candles.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Great on both! Focus.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

RhiannonWyt
Forum Member
If Hotfoot didn't work... Run Devil Run?

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:27 pm

I tried Hotfoot powder on a woman that has hexed me and my family and seduced my Beloved away. It had limited to no effect. Since a reading with an AIRR member confirmed that she HAD put the whammy on my Beloved as well as our daughter is this where Run Devil Run would apply? I got the Hotfoot powder into her boots as well as placing it in spots where she walked. I even put it on a chair she had on the front porch. She bought new boots and she bought a porch swing! I'm really trying to drive her away as the longer she is with my Beloved the worse his behavior toward me has become.
Rhiannon Wyt

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:57 pm

RhiannonWyt, you could certainly try Run Devil Run against this woman. You should also do Uncrossing to undo the work she has done against you. I would advise petitioning Archangel Michael and using Fiery Wall of Protection too. Michael fights the devil, so you can use his oil and Run Devil Oil together if you want.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

RhiannonWyt
Forum Member

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Thanks Mama Micki, I'll order the oil now. I have used Uncrossing on myself, my daughter and my Beloved. My daughter and I bathe with it and it's even in our shampoo. FWOP is in our conditioner and I petition St. Michael regularly. I have to because until I have the doll together along with some other ingredient/items to do the mirror box spell she is regularly cursing us. I put some Reversing Oil on some items she left at my Beloved's house praying that all the evil she has done be sent back to her. Obviously I plan on strengthening that with the mirror box.

Also, because my daughter actually LIKES her (obviously she always acts nice toward her) I have started using Cast Off Evil with her and started adding that to my Beloved's personal care products also.

Your wisdom and experience is frequently a help to me, even when I'm not the person directly asking the question. Thank you.
Rhiannon Wyt

chaitanya
Forum Member

Unread post by chaitanya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 am

So, i find myself having to chase a devil out of this town i live in and really theLM oils last a very long time... i won't repeat what he did but it was quite insulting to womankind~ i just want him to leave town... even most peacefully... since so many of the men think what he did is some big joke...*#@%! ... . . . anyway thank you for this gift Run Devil Run. our river runs down to the city and thats where i hope to send him...the !*#&!
peace love and charitable blessings
chaitanya
(A name given to me by a magical wombann) :?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 am

chaitanya: I would add some Hot Foot items to the Run Devil Run work you are currently ready to do.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

chaitanya
Forum Member

Unread post by chaitanya » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Thank you Joseph because I plan to purchase Lucky Mojo oils ;) )

I really am traumatised by this man. I'll have to figure out and rally focus on this because he earns money and thats why people like him but my friend who he disrespected so thourughly can hardly stand to know he is in this town and barely walks into town (not just about him).

so much to pray about.

thanks you've given me more focus :cry:

mycatsayshi
Forum Member

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:06 pm

I originally came to this thread after reading a suggestion by cat to use "court case", "I can, you cant" and "run devil run" to hurry a divorce along especially when the ex is doing everything they can to stall it and hurt the other person. I could completely relate to that post as it is very similar to my own life at the moment.

The suggestion of c.c.; I.C.YC. and R.D.R really rang a bell for me but I was unfamiliar with run devil run and aFter reading this thread, I am still a little confused on the differences between hot foot, cast off evil, and run devil run. I thought cast off evil was to remove an influence from you life sort of like taking off a coat and tossing it aside. So you (or the target) would break free of whatever negative influence. And I thought hot foot was to get some one to physically move away from you and as cat put it, wander because their feet were too hot to stand still. And run devil run I thought was just for evil spirits and you would be chasing them away instead of breaking away from them. Am I on track?

How does run devil run work on removing people from your life? Does it banish a person completely? Does it banish or bind? To be honest, I am not 100% sure I know the difference. Banishing I assume means remove from your life, binding I assume means to keep them from acting upon you. Is this correct?

I am very, very interested in removing my partner's ex from our life. Despite being the one who wanted the divorce and cheated on him, she has stalled this process out for three and a half years and used their child as a weapon to hurt him as much as possible. She is a liar, a thief, and morally corrupt. She has zero respect for the law, our lives, or her daughter. In a word, she is evil and doesn't care who she hurts as long as she "wins". I would like to remove her and her influence from our lives and the life of her daughter.
How does run devil run work when confronting mentally ill persons? Would it work in cases where there is joint custody or visitation? And just to be clear, it had never been my intention to remove the mother from her daughter's life until recently. Now that I know the situation intimately and have experienced it for almost two years, I greatly fear for my stepdaughter mental health and safety. I am just wondering if run devil run is the right product or if I should use something else.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:41 pm

You could certainly use Run Devil Run in this case. Light the vigil candle or a red plain or figural candle dressed with the oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

mycatsayshi
Forum Member

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks Mama Micki!

I should have probably listened to my inner ding when I read Cat's suggestion on the other thread. Just needed a little reassurance since this isn't a product I am familiar with. I really feel this is the right one. Thank you for your encouragement.

Have a blessed day!

vibrating_tofu
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by vibrating_tofu » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Does using Run Devil Run require purifying with a hyssop bath after you're done?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 am

vibrating_tofu --

No, it does not. Hyssop is mentioned in Psalms 51 as a cleansing for sin.

It is not a sin to chase away the Devil!

Therefore there would be no reason to cleanse yourself of sin after using Run Devil Run oil.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 am

Many people, including myself, believe that those who suffer from mental and physical illness and unfortunate circumstances are often being tormented by the Devil and evil spirits. Use Run Devil Run to drive these evil beings from you, your family, your home, and your life.

Appropriate oils to add to Run Devil Run are Holy Trinity, Jesus the King, St. Peter, and Archangel Michael.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:49 am

I need my ex to leave me and my family alone. I was wondering about doing a moving candle spell. Using a black figure candle dressing it with run devil run, red and pepper, poppy seeds, alum (he was an abusive bad ass, so I want him to leave me alone, be single and suffer for his wrong doings, and for people who believe his lies to unfriend him). I have another candle that would represent me and another that would represent all others. I was thinking of dressing those candles with calamus and king of Solomon and burn every day for several mins and every day move candle and inch away from each other.

Would this accomplish my goal?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Good Evening Psychicveronica,
Sounds good for him. But what is it that you want yourself to represent?
What do you want others to represent?
Might be a better candle dressings for u and the others.

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:59 am

HI Aida
Thanks for responding. I want others to see the Truth! My ex always plays the victim role also he is more emotional than me. For ex. he will cry and get mucus all over is face and people will support and believes his lies. I want to represent that I am a good person doing whats best for my children. I was thinking about a gold candle for me as that also represents Oshun. And I was thinking for others should be blue candle.

What are your thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Hi, Psychic Veronica 77,
Oh. OK. Got it.
What about either Master oil for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html
or....bewitching http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
And what about Clarity for the other people http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
I am an avid worshipper of Oshun/Ochun (have been since I was a child). I would HIGHLY suggest, instead, that you look at the candles that Lucky Mojo has to offer for your work. Figural candles are terrific. Not only are they good candles, but they support this type of spell and keep the practitioner more focused. http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html. This site also tells you color representation.
Also, if this were me, I would also perform a mirror box spell on him. I love them! It's amazing how fast people see through the culprits with that spell.
We have a thread on that on our forum
Good luck and hope you put him in his place REAL soon!!!

SAM77
Forum Member

run devil run oil

Unread post by SAM77 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:33 pm

HI there what is the best way to use this oil on one self ? like what part of the body is best thank you so much !

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:56 am

Hi SAM77,

Pulse points are a popular choice. Oiling the feet is also common (particularly with ''Fear Not To Walk Over Evil''. If you'll be shaking hands with an offensive ''devil'' in question, then they would be a good area to oil. Another option is to add a few drops to your regular body wash and/or shampoo so that as you clean yourself you'll be applying the oil as well.

You can find more ideas on using oils here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:21 pm

I've been reading through this thread and I was wondering if Run Devil Run can be used with Cast Off Evil for the purpose of trying to help a friend that has admitted his drug usage is not under control. He is seeking professional help and counselling ..but it's going to be a long hard road to recovery.. The drug is Crystal Meth :( I know that Cast Off Evil can be used with Blessing and healing oil...but Mama Micki made a great point about how Run Devil Run Oil can be used to drive off emotional demons as well. After many long talks with my friend who asked for help...he always used the excuse that the Crystal Meth seems to help him fight his inner demons...it subdues them he said....quietens them and helps him rid of the emotional pain he feels ....masks it was the words he used.
Am I by any chance on the right road thinking that way? to me and his family ...the drug is the devil..poisining his body and mind. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) if anything I suppose it can be used on the people that supply it to him.
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:13 am

You can use the oil along with Cast Off Evil Ethereal48, not for nothing an alternate word for hard alcohol is ''spirits'' - and that's true of any abused substance - it has its own Spirit that can be sent running with Run Devil Run if it's become a demon to the target.

One way to work this would be to obtain a vigil light of the zodiac sign of your friend and dress it with some Healing, Cast Off Evil and 7-11 Holy Oil. Tape a wish for your friends healing over a name paper of them to the glass. Then take a black devil candle and place it in a saucer, right beside the astral light. Anoint the black devil candle with Banishing and Run Devil Run oils and place a name paper written ''Crystal Meth'' beneath it. Tie the two together using black thread. Light the astral candle and then the devil candle. Use a pair of scissors to cut the thread linking the two candles. Let the devil candle burn about a fifth of the way down and snuff it out. Let the astral candle keep burning. The next day, light the devil candle again and move it away from the astral candle; place the scissors between the astral and devil candles, open, with the blades facing the devil candle. You may also want to draw a line between the two candles, beside the scissors on the handle side, with some barberry herb. Once the devil candle has burned down a bit more, snuff it out. Let the astral candle keep burning. Repeat the lighting, moving and snuffing of the devil candle every day for the five days the vigil light burns. On the last day, when you have a stump of the devil candle only, instead of snuffing it out by hand or with a snuffer, smother it in some graveyard dirt and bury the candle, saucer and ''Meth'' name paper in a graveyard. The vigil light glass can be recycled.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:02 am

Aura, thank you ever so much. I truly can't thank you enough. Your guidance with this matter is so much appreciated :) I will get onto it straight away. I know that along with the LM products, the love of his family, close friends, the rehab and the counselling my friend will beat this demon and will get his life back. I will post an update as soon as I can.
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Mary711
Forum Member

Unread post by Mary711 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:08 am

Hi everyone, Question on this Run Devil Run would this work towards a person who is protected by the devil hope that makes sense & by using this things will start hitting her? Thank u!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, Mary711 ,

It's more to keep evil-spirited people away from you. It is also said to drive the devil and imps away.

But does it work as a way to cross or curse them? Not alone. You would have to perform other spells

www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Can2017
Forum Member

Unread post by Can2017 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if I could use Run Devil Run Oil for protection as I would FWP Oil.

I'm almost out of my FWP but have a near full bottle of RDR from when I ordered my FWP spell components last December.

I still also have a bunch of other great oils but they may not be appropriate either (Uncrossing, Cast off Evil, Crown of Success, KS Wisdom, Clarity, Healing, Road Opener, etc.)

Would very much appreciate the advice.

malamo

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm

Hello, malamo ,

Yes, you can do that. Good idea!

Take care

Can2017
Forum Member

Unread post by Can2017 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Yay that's a relief, thanks Miss Aida!!

Wishing you and everyone on this forum a very Happy New Year.

Lots of love,
malamo

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:16 pm

I'm having some serious issues in the workplace. First year teacher.

Few problems with the administration (except some lack of leadership) or the kids.

It's my department; there is so much pettiness and drama and tension and gossip. I was one of five new teachers hired to the department to replace those who left, if that says anything. There is a lot of power playing and I feel forced to pick sides or play sides against each other to stay above water; I'm constantly surrounded by negativity coming at me from all angles. I can't tell who is honest and who is trying to get information from me.

There are only two veteran teachers in the department from the time I was in high school there (yes, I went back to my old high school to teach!) and they've become serious enemies. There's so much toxicity and resentment.

I was thinking about working with Run Devil Run! products as they seem to hit all the bases -- protection, driving away negativity, stopping gossip. Can the oil be worn to ward off this kind of toxicity, or should it simply be used on candles? Any other suggestions?
HRCC Graduate #1765

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:16 pm

I'm having some serious issues in the workplace. First year teacher.

Few problems with the administration (except some lack of leadership) or the kids.

It's my department; there is so much pettiness and drama and tension and gossip. I was one of five new teachers hired to the department to replace those who left, if that says anything. There is a lot of power playing and I feel forced to pick sides or play sides against each other to stay above water; I'm constantly surrounded by negativity coming at me from all angles. I can't tell who is honest and who is trying to get information from me.

There are only two veteran teachers in the department from the time I was in high school there (yes, I went back to my old high school to teach!) and they've become serious enemies. There's so much toxicity and resentment.

I was thinking about working with Run Devil Run! products as they seem to hit all the bases -- protection, driving away negativity, stopping gossip. Can the oil be worn to ward off this kind of toxicity, or should it simply be used on candles? Any other suggestions?

Reason: Double post
HRCC Graduate #1765

Grasshopper
Forum Member

Unread post by Grasshopper » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:38 pm

Obskultus

Run Devil Run oil can be worn, or used on a candle. It's a matter of your preference.

If it were me, I'd use the following things - Peace water, Fiery Wall of Protection oil (or just use run devil run), King Solomon Wisdom oil, and Master Root.

I'd spray peace water around different areas of the school (student desks, fellow teachers' work area, etc.) It will calm a stressed and strained environment. Run Devil Run/Fiery Wall of Protection oil (either one) to keep yourself from harm and negativity.

Wisdom of Solomon oil helps you to discern who is an enemy, and who is an ally. It helps people to make wise decisions in their life.

A Master Root allows you to gain power and respect as a teacher. You could write the names of the people who oppose on small pieces of paper, and place it on a large Master Root (pray your intention on the root to hold power over your enemies). You'll gain power over them.

Best of luck.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello, Obskultus ,

I agree with our "Kung-Fu" GRASSHOPPER!.

EXCELLENT advice!

Hartleigh
HRCC Student

Unread post by Hartleigh » Tue May 24, 2016 5:11 pm

I use RDR quite frequently and have developed a few novel methods which may be of value.

RDR Oil, bath, and sachet powders do appear to be primarily used to ward against people of malign or very selfish intent; wearing it in public seems to make problematic persons shy away from the wearer and not wish to meddle with them, sometimes being uncomfortable to gaze at them directly for long periods. Unlike Fiery Wall of Protection, it doesn't actually seem to defend the user from harm but makes a thief, predator, or other baneful person much more likely to pick on somebody else. One can even don RDR to ascertain whether certain people sincerely like you by standing a little closer to them and watching how they react, even if you are behind them.

On a metaphysical level the differences between a devil and a person whose intentions are like a devil are quite minor, and so when a person is under assault by an entity of an unclean nature RDR can be used in conjunction with other tools and products to make the victim highly unpleasant to be around. I had an incident like this recently-- a Very Bad Thing in my home which was hard to remove, and here is what I used -- and found some respite thereby. This little ceremony is probably good for many things otherwise.

I disrobed and then made a cross on my forehead with the oil and said "Drive away from me evil men. RUN DEVIL RUN!" Then a cross on my right cheek "Drive away from me evil women. RUN DEVIL RUN!" A third on the left saying "Drive away from me evil spirits. RUN DEVIL RUN!" A fourth on the chin "And may they never return. RUN DEVIL RUN." A fifth on the back of the neck "Get thee behind me, Satan! Amen!" After adding a little more on my hands, I would then stroke downward from crown to foot and recite a psalm. This seemed to help rather nicely. It's a bit elaborate, but sometimes the more you put into something the more you get out of it.

I wish to add two more related sidenotes. There is some evidence that products like Run Devil Run were historically used with lodestones to ward off dangerous persons. Lodestones are generally used to draw things towards oneself, so I'm not sure what the rationale for this was-- but I believe that it may be effective. It's certainly worth a try, and mine seems to be working so far.

I have also found out that talismans and ritual items which have become contaminated in ways that nothing else can cleanse and restore them, benefit from anointing them with RDR Oil. Why this is the case baffles me, but it seems to work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Thank you, Hartleigh for this WONDERFUL information and for teaching us!!

For those interested, here it is:

OIL-HOO-RUND
Run Devil Run Oil
$7.50

beloved
Forum Member

Unread post by beloved » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:33 am

For the first time, I annointed myself with Run devil run and right away I could feel something happening. That night, I dreamt of a spiritual battle, but I could not remember the dream. All I know is It kept me up. By morning, I dreamt of eggs, a carton full, but only 11 (it was written on the carton). I even held one of the eggs in my hand gently and could feel the weight of it. I know I took one, but I can remember what I did with it. I think RDR probably unearthed something. I am hoping this is good thing! Strange thing is, I haven't had any nightmares or restless sleep since I started cleansing protecting myself,(thanks to LM). I remember hearing somewhere that RDR is good for stubborn conditions--where the devil has been stuck on a person on their life (like mine) and just wont leave. I plan on lighting a candle with it and report back. Any other spell recommendations are welcome and appreciated. :)

All my best,

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, beloved ,

That's terrific news! Congrats!

Just protect yourself also (alongside your Run Devil Run)

Here's a whole page of spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello Everyone ,

1 )I was reading all the posts about Run Devil Run and I know about how to use it on a black candle to make evil people run away from your life ...BUT ... I'm still confused about how to use it effectively on your body .

Can i add it to my mix of protection oils ( Fiery wall of protection + protection oil + guardian angels + Run devil Run ) and anoint us daily to protect from evil selfish people ......OR.... Run Devil Run is supposed to be secretly anointed on your evil target to make them run ?? ( like putting RDR on your hands and shaking hands with them with your petition ) .

2 ) Also if my Husband wears shoes with name petitions of evil selfish relatives who are betraying him in his left shoe , then would putting ''Fear Not Walk over the Evil'' beneath his both shoe soles to protect him ,disturb in any way the result of petitions in his left shoe ??

Plz guide me ..all sincere advice is welcome !
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in advance !!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Hello 89bingo,

If you scroll up through this thread, you'll find posts from people who use Run Devil Run in conjunction with other protective oils, so yes, you can add it to your protective oil mix to keep yourself safe from the devil and his imps (as well as straight up evil people).

In regards to your second question, putting Fear Not to Walk Over Evil wouldn't interfere with those petition papers in his left shoe. That oil formula is used by people wishing to protect themselves specifically from walking through evil tricks. You can read more about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fearnottowalkoverevil.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:35 am

Do you rub down the black candle 9 time to remove negativity out of them?

Like negative energy and inner demon.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello Extemedivas,

Run Devil Run is not for removing negative energy from candles if that is what you are asking. You can anoint a black candle with this oil and say a prayer over the candle to remove a negative spiritual force from your life.

Peace~

Nathen

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Can you anniot oil by rub the oil down to you? Or put the oil on my wrist rub counterclockwise ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:15 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

Put it on a black candle. Oil goes top to bottom.

Take care

Happy New year

luckystar1
Newly Registered

Unread post by luckystar1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:50 am

Hello!

I need help on which oils or stuff you can recommend. I was married last summer and the father didn't want my husband to marry me. I got pregnant after the wedding and i had the worst pregnancy with bad news at each ultra sound. they wanted me to terminate but I refused. baby came out fine he's now 6 months. my husband's father uses witchcraft and my husband is blinded from seeing this. my son has been crying, pulling his hair, crossing his legs and they go stiff for 4 days now. yesterday I yelled go away satan leave us alone! and while I was sleeping I could feel a hand that was trying to touch me. I feel cold air around me or my legs when the a.c. is off. my son's toys play by themselves even without us touching them. my son's eyes wonders around the room and follows something. my pastor prayed for some oil that I put everywhere and I put salt everywhere. my son was now sitting and now unable to sit unassisted. I wanted to use run devil run. I need products that I can use that my husband won't suspect because he's agaisnt oils and going to church or candles please help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Hello, luckystar1,

I am so sorry that this is happening

First and foremost, this child needs to be under a Licensed Physician's care.

An oil isn't going to get rid of any physiologic conditions. And if this child is cursed (or you are cursed), an oil won't be the only spiritual remedy

I suggest that, after your child sees a physician and receives proper medical attention, contact and AIRR member for a reading and full spells

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Please take care of yourself and baby

Wishing you the best

HidingInSight
Forum Member

Unread post by HidingInSight » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what is in Run Devil Run Oil?

Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:26 am

Hello HidingInSight,

We don't share the formulas for Lucky Mojo's oils, but you can read more about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

HidingInSight
Forum Member

Unread post by HidingInSight » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Sister Jean,

Fair enough. I expected as much but was wondering if I could know one of the ingredients to try and tap into its energy better. But I totally get it!

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:09 am

Hey, HidingInSight -- I

If you were to buy a bottle of our Run Devil Run Oil, you could try to identify the ingredients by sight and smell. :-)

OIL-HOO-RUND
Run Devil Run Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”