Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Bewitching Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
ShivneelSingh
Re: Bewitching Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:44 pm

I applied for a new job for the city, and of course they are performing a rigorous and extended background check. My background isn't so good, I have a little drug use and not the best credit.

I explained myself and the investigator decided to still process me into the next step (which is good news), however, the credit is making me look bad.

If I use Bewitching, will it help the city department look at me more positively toward me?

P.S. I've already done Road Opener and Crown of Success and they all have positive results.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Hello Lucky,

You could use bewitching for something like that. It can have a bewitching effect. You might also think about Look Me Over products. I would also keep working the Crown of Success products you have!

Peace~

Nathen

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 am

Hello,

So I was going to ask the Church to light a bewitching candle for me, but I just received my own bewitching oil, and I was thinking of lighting a candle myself. I read the forum and found this post with advice from Miss Aida:

Put it on a red candle and inscribe the candle to make you alluring. Make a petition paper saying that you will allure and bewitch somebody. Put the oil on your petition paper and your picture (these are just a couple of ideas).

Just wondering, if I want to make someone specific bewitched by me do I inscribe his name or mine? And have a petition paper. And if I want generally people to be bewitched by me, do I inscribe my name or inscribe nothing? And have the petition paper separately.

Would love some clarity pleaase? Thanks! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Hello, Sana,

I personally prefer being bewitched myself.

But, yes, you can write that he is bewitched by you. Of course. You would write both names: "______ (<--his name and birthdate) is bewitched by ____ (<--your name and birthdate).

If you're doing it for yourself " All men are bewitched by ______ (<---your name and birthdate)"

Now, these are just a couple of ideas. There are many ways to write a petition paper

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Thank you! But then on the actual candle do I just write my name? Or the person whom I want to bewitch?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, Sana ,

If his name was John Doe and your name was Sue Moe, I would inscribe:

Johndoeisbetwitchedbysuemoe

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sana

Unread post by Sana » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Thanks so much! I read so much I think I confused myself lol :) Thank you :)

BeautifulWitch

Unread post by BeautifulWitch » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:36 am

Hello all!

I recently bought some Bewitching and Look Me Over products, and wow do they work!

At first I wasn't having as much success with both products, and I suspected it might have been my anxiety. I have very bad anxiety which I feel undermines this sort of work- "How can I say I want attention when I actively avoid it?"

But anyways, I decided to turn my work into a more elaborate ritual. I light my Bewitching vigil candle while praying my petition, and I leave it lit while I am applying my make-up, envisioning my results. The room is lit only by the candle and my makeup mirror, which shines on me like a spotlight. When I am finished with this, I use Bewitching oil as a personal scent and dust myself with Look Me Over satchet powders, then dust my feet witch Crown of Success satchet powders.

When I went to work that day the results were amazing! Men were not only giving me double and triple looks, but women were also complementing me left and right. As the moon begins to wane I intend on doing some Crucible of Courage and cleansing work to address some of the deep seated issues I have with my appearance and anxiety.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello BeautifulWitch,

Thanks for sharing your story and the success you've been having with these products! :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

hey everyone,

so i usually make a bewitching candle with bewitching oil and other sachets and herbs on a free standing tapered candle. i stick it to a white plate and watch it as it burns(i do this same exact candle spell at least once a week with no problems ever and it usually burns completely within a few hours). This time i decided to add scorpio oil to it to increase the sexual allure aspect of the spell(I did everything i usually do for this spell that was the only addition or "tweek") well before i left to work there was a puddle of wax on the plate with literally just the rest of the wick still burning so i said its gonna go out in a few so i thought it would b fine(yea i know BIG NO NO). when i came home from work the plate was cracked in half all of the wax was under the plate and completely sealed itself over my petition paper and picture and the plate is fused to space i i sat it on. Now idk if thats a bad sign considering how it happened and the result or if its a good sign considering the fact i used scorpio oil to intensify it and the intensity of scorpio caused that to happen. I don't feel any negativity in my space n it doesn't feel wrong and it didn't scare me or make me worried. Like i said i do this spell all the time the same exact way and never had this happen until i mixed the scorpio oil in yesterday. Should i be worried?

P.S sorry if i posted this in the wrong topic

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 am

Hello mizznana002,

It sounds like the plate just got too hot and cracked. Next time, burn the candle on a more heatproof surface, and do NOT leave candles burning unsafely when you leave the house. But if you want to read more about reading candle signs, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

gozlynn8

Unread post by gozlynn8 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:29 pm

I usually state my petition/ prayers before every use. I would like to know if I need to do this every time, just once a day, or when I first open the bottle. I have several different LM oils, all aimed at the same target, but bewitching is the one I've been wearing and I like to apply it throughout the day. Thank you!

Scarred

Unread post by Scarred » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:00 pm

If I'm understanding correctly, this oil is aimed at attracting men. I had ordered it, along with a few other oils, waiting on that package. I was following forum advice on when I purchased it, because I want to work it into a love spell aimed at someone. I am a straight male, wanted to work it into a spell towards a female. If it is aimed at attracting men, then I'll pay it forward and give it as a gift to a friend.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:13 am

Hello Scarred ,
You can use bewitching oil , it can be used by straight men to attract attention from ladies.
Good luck with your spell work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello, Scarred,

RoseStar is correct

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

magical15

Unread post by magical15 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:52 pm

can I use bewitching to bewitch same sex members?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

Hello magical15,

Yes, definitely!

Good luck to you.

magical15

Unread post by magical15 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:50 am

helloo, I want to ask you things. So, I am very eager to get laid. I'd like to be "freaky" with one of those hot guys (while I am a guy too). I only have bewitching powder with me. What should I do so I could be gotten laid soon? thank you. Sorry for this vulgar language.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, magical15

Bewitching can indeed bring on an attrcaction that it a little on the wild or freaky side.

To bring the situation to a more immediate sexual encounter, blend it with Kiss Me Now Oil.

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Apple
Newly Registered

Unread post by Apple » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:48 am

Hi everyone :P
I have a question~ Can I use Protection oil and Bewitching oil at the same time? Because I want to stay away from some bad people but at the same time I want to look attractive.
Thank you so much ;)

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:20 am

Apple
It's always a good idea to protect yourself from anyone that you believe has negative energy around you.
Enjoy your day. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi Apple!
To add to what Edward T said, I use 4 different oils each morning, and most of them are blends as it is. They are each very different from one another and they serve a different purpose. I just pray a specific prayer as I anoint myself with each oil. I start with a cleansing type blend (Van van/Uncrossing/Road opener) and pray over it, then I use my personal power type blend (Scorpio/King Solomon's Wisdom, etc) and pray over that, then a money drawing blend, then an overall protection blend. They all end up blended together on my skin eventually but I sent the energy out into the world with the specific prayer so each one has it's own powerful punch and intention. Just be sure to focus and use your will to send the intent out with each distinct oil. I wouldn't blend the two though, because it'll be harder to send out a distinct prayer for each intention. I wish you good luck with your bewitching adventures!

Apple
Newly Registered

Unread post by Apple » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:31 am

Edward T and ScorpioKate thank you so much for your advice ;)
I mix Bewitching & Look me over oil to dress myself every morning . I am also looking for a soul mate right now ,will Bewitching oil be helpful for me?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:36 am

Apple,

Bewitching is a great product to add an element of allure, mystery and attraction to you. I would add a love oil such as dixie love, come to me, follow me boy type products with the intention and petition to draw your soulmate, new boyfriend, husband etc.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

CajunLady

Unread post by CajunLady » Thu May 16, 2019 2:54 pm

Hello everyone!

I'd like to use the Bewitching oil on a candle or two aimed at a certain target...however I only know his first name and I have his photo. Do you think it would work even though I don't know his last name or birthdate at this time? Also should I combine this oil with another for a stronger impact?

I see him on a regular basis and we are friendly with each other..he appears to be somewhat attracted to me but I am wanting him to be unable to resist me, ask for a date possibly, and basically remove any fears and inhibitions he may have. He seems to be very controlled and strong willed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Actually, I would use Come to Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html) to draw your target closer so you can get their last name, birthdate etc. Also, I think Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) is another good one to include. Good luck CajunLady.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CajunLady

Unread post by CajunLady » Fri May 17, 2019 10:47 am

Ok I will try that, and thank you! :)

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Hello! I recently ordered LM Bewitching oil.

I dressed a red candle with my targets name carved into it. I saw a couple puffs of black smoke :/ When the candle was done burning my ex (my target) started a random fight with me and said I was stressing him out. And cut off contact with me.

I’m wondering if the Bewitching was too overwhelming and if there’s anything I can do to fix things.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:45 pm

LaJaguarina,

Black smoke can be a sign of trouble. Get a reading about this guy and determine whats going on is the best advise. Go to AIRR and set a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I would try reconciliation or return to me.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:55 pm

I just have come to me and follow me boy. I recently had a reading. There’s no one else. Just a bunch of stress in his life!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm

LaJaguarina ,

You can use come to me oil, try using two candles to work to draw him to you, pray Psalms 23 and 32 to reconcile and return him to you each day for 7 days.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Can I use two regular free standing candles? I’m unable to get figure candles at the moment. This would be my first time doing a moving spell. Sorry for all the questions, I don’t want to mess it up.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Hello LaJaguarina,

Yes, you can use regular freestanding candles for this. Inscribe one for you and one for him.

I would lay off the coercive formulas while he's still in a resistant mood. Stick with Come to Me to gently guide him back to you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:10 am

Here’s an update. I did the moving spell in one sitting with two pink pillar candles and prayed and moved them every 15 minutes closer together. Took a lot of energy out of me. Burned nice and clean. No smoke. Strong flames. Male candle went out a little before female candle. As soon as they both extinguished he contacted me. :shock:

I’m happy that he contacted me, my only obstacle is that he won’t PHYSICALLY come to me. It hasn’t been long so I will still see it there’s anymore movement. Thanks again everyone at the LM forum who’s helped so me far!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:59 am

LaJaguarina,

Sounds like you had a great sign and movement, now you work till you have full manifestation. You can repeat the work, you can do other workings to draw him to you, like send him a card with a nice message and a gift card to his favorite coffee place. Dress the card with Sachet powder so it gets on him when he opens the card. Burn more bewitching candles as you do so.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”