• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Marriage Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Which oils should I use -- 2nd chance for marriage

Unread postby mmcpower » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:07 am

I need help with reagrd to which oils I should use to help with my situation. My husband and I are currently separated. We have talked about re-building our marriage and giving it a second chance but every time I ask him, he says that he is trying, but there is really no real effort on his part. I am wondering what oils I can use to get us past what is holding him back and move forward. I want him to start spending time and focusing on our relationship more. Any suggestion on what I should use and how? I do see him everyday and just want to give him that push to make good on what he is saying.

Thanks so much for any help. Marie
mmcpower

Re: Which oils should I use

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Hi mmcpower,

Oils to consider to promote return and attention to the relationship on the part of your husband would include: Compelling (to encourage follow-through on a promise), Reconciliation (the linked page below also contains some ideas for Reconciliation spell work), Follow Me Boy, and Return to Me.

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

The formulas Marriage and Stay With Me may also be of use to promote his staying with you once the reconciliation is underway:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Good luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:59 pm

It seems to me the problem is a block on his part. I don't know how much more you could do in the way of compelling or reconciliation since it seems he's already expressed at least a verbal interest in reconciling and trying to make things work. I would recommend a road opener candle be burned on his behalf to remove whatever blockages from the past may be holding him back.

I would also advise communicating with him and letting him know what areas you would like to see him make progress in, and also take a step back and re-evaluate his efforts. It may be that he actually is trying, but he is just not making progress in the areas you want him to.

There is a chance with a road opener however, that it may lead him out of the relationship all together. That is a possibility. Always keep in mind that what you want may not be best for someone else, and as hard as that is to take in at times, it's important to understand. If that's a concern, you may be able to dress the candle with something like reconciliation oil to make things a little more specific.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby mmcpower » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 pm

Thank you very much for your input
mmcpower

Unread postby LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 pm

I can't speak for ElKnapp, but I hope the information was helpful.
LeBaptiste

Unread postby maduro01 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Does Marriage Oil work for same sex relationships? :?:
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Does Marriage Oil work for same sex relationships?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 am

I do not think it is a gender specific oil, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

However, Lavender Love Drops are used for same sex relationships http://www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi,

I just purchased a bottle of Marriage Oil which I plan to use on my white 7 day candles.

Me and my partner have been together for over a year. We love each other very much. I'm ready to marry him. But, first, I want to have a real engagement before I get married. At the same time I don't want him to feel like I'm pressuring him.

What oil can I use with the Marriage Oil to get a proposal out of him without him feeling like he's being forced into it or would the Marriage Oil be enough?
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Re: Marriage Oil

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:55 pm

I believe Marriage oil should be enough. Consider burning white Bride and Groom candles named for the both of you once a month or even once a week. To fix a Bride and Groom candle for the two of you, inscribe your name on the bride, his on the groom, and put a hair from each of you into the bottom of the candle. I would light those candles on a Monday.

I hope that helps, and I hope he pops the question soon!!
Turnsteel

Unread postby miziluvhoodoo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Thank you for the reply. I think I will buy the white bride and groom candles. I've never worked with them before. They look so pretty. I'm quite sure I'll enjoy working with them. :)
Faith is the key to successful magic.
miziluvhoodoo

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 pm

My wife and I spent our Honeymoon in Guerneville and made sure to stop into Lucky Mojo for a supply pick-up, as well as a professionally dressed Marriage Candle. It was wonderful and I fully stand behind all of the Lucky Mojo Marriage Products. A bride and groom candle with the marriage oil will be a great work! Good Luck to you...

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-marriage.html

OIL-HOO-MARR
Marriage Oil
$7.00

Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Marriage Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby lovebird » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi
If you don't have his hair for the white Bride & Groom candle can you use his semen that is on a wash cloth maybe cut a piece off and stuff it into the candle?

Lovebird
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 pm

It is his personal concern, and a very strong one, so I would work with it.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovebird » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:23 pm

ok Thanks Papa Newt
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby littlewing » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:12 am

I have a question about using Marriage oil symbolically. I'm seeing someone that never wants to get married again, but I would like to inspire him to commit. I'm afraid that working Marriage oil might make him feel psychically pressured and scare him away. Thoughts?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi littlewing,

That may be too much for him too soon. We always advise baby steps, so get him to commit to something serious before pulling out the Marriage guns. Love Me, Chuparrosa, Adam & Eve, Fire of Love...those kinds of products may be better first. I would pair one or two of them with Influence oil and work as red skull candle on him, to keep him invested in a serious relationship then move on to more marriage-oriented spells.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-love-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-adam-and-eve.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-chuparrosa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:50 am

Thanks Athena. I will stick with Love me and Fires of Love for now to inspire commitment. I suppose I could use Marriage oil for my general love work. Yesterday, I anointed a mojo bean with Love Me and Marriage and threw it into running water asking God for a loving, committed relationship. On my way home I saw two lovebird blue jays in a tree and felt this was a positive sign. Maybe the key is less work targeted at the man in my life and more work that lets the universe decide what to provide.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby RojoGitana » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:07 pm

I was wondering, could I combine marriage oil with Chupparosa oil, Fire of love, Adam and Eve, and I dominate my man oil. I've already mixed the latter 4, but I want to know about marriage oil added to the combination. With a hint of Fiery Wall of Protection. I'm concocting something wicked, and how do I set the tone for something more long standing. I need an obedient husband, passion and fire, and a strong marriage that's filled with fidelity and love
RojoGitana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, RojoGitana ,

I would omit the Fiery Wall of Protection.

Everything else sounds good.

Please keep us posted on the results of this oil blend

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RojoGitana » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you. I will keep everyone posted on my results
RojoGitana

Unread postby Nony65 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:48 pm

I am currently working some Reconciliation products with some good signs already and have the Marriage oil. My partner and I are living together, in a serious relationship and have been together nearly a year. The Reconciliation was for the fighting we had due to my mental ill health which is being taken care of medically and spiritually too. I put some Marriage oil on me tonight in an upward motion and then my partner came through and spent a good hour with me (he wouldn't have normally!) happily talking with me.

I would love for my partner to propose to me within the next year- 18 months and get married. He's said he wants to but would rather have kids first, or "isn't really fussed what comes along first". There is a lot of emphasis on having a baby next year though especially now his friends and cousins are having them. I said there is no rush but marriage is very special to me and always has been. He did discuss marriage tonight whereas he's never spoke of it like that before (thank you Marriage oil!) but he seems to have a couldn't care less attitude about when we do and when we do is quite regimented in his ways about getting married as well (but he does want to marry me).

Apart from working Marriage oil, is there anything else I could use in conjunction with it to get the ball rolling and help push him forward? Or should I continue using the Marriage oil and reconciliation products? Thank you!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, Nony65,

Congrats on the progress of your spells! WOW!

You may want to look at this page and see what appeals to you:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:41 pm

I'm wondering if this might be a good addition to my current work on my lover. The page about marriage oil says "You may perform spells for getting a proposal of marriage, having your proposal of marriage accepted, and for increasing seductiveness, rulership over men, or passionate love whenever you desire."

I like that last part, as I'm not in a position to accept a marriage proposal from my lover, but I wonder if this would make him want me so much that the thought that I am the only one for him would take over, and increase his commitment to me.

I'm having success with other love formulas, but I've had this one in the back of my mind for a while.
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello, ingtar,

Although it sounds good, my only concern is this:

Insure that you do NOT say that you want marriage when performing the spell.

Instead, just make your petition what you just said to us

Take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Just wanted to mention, I have added marriage oil to my candles and those burned on my honey jar, and last week my guy suggested for the first time that I let myself in and wait for him (alone in his house) while he came home with lunch for us. It was like he wanted to "come home" to me, which he's never done before!
ingtar

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:23 pm

Hello ingtar,

That's great! Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells