Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Van Van Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
goldentouch97

Re: Van Van Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:32 pm

what is the purpose of use this oil for annoint a pendule ?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:25 pm

As Miss Cat has mentioned above, it can help to refresh the energy of an item, such as tarot cards as she mentioned as well as amulets. You can keep your pendulum fresh and clear of any evil energies and empower it as you anoint it with a little bit of oil. You can learn more about Van Van by fallowing this link. http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

sunnyone

General Van Van Oil Questions

Unread post by sunnyone » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:41 am

I understand the general premise of using van van oil, but was curious if anyone could tell me how, when, or if van van could be used in the following situations. I searched and found a lot of info, but not exactly what I was looking for. I DO understand there are other targeted products for the situations listed below, but I am specifically trying to understand whether van van can ever be used in any of these areas. Thanks.

1.) Love work

2.) Reconciliation

3.) Break-up/Separation

4.) Better business -- against certain competitors

5.) Health issues (to help in healing)

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 pm

I like to mix Van Van oil with Five-Finger Grass and Crown of Success oils. In the mornings, before putting on my socks, I might dress my feet saying "Throughout this day, let my feet lead me towards success. Bless me with good luck, good fortune, the favor of others, ease of movement, and open roads throughout this day. Turn all bad luck to good and all good luck be multiplied and magnified - tenfold, a hundred-fold, a thousand-fold. In Jesus' name, Amen!" I like to think of it as "greasing the wheels of life"... :)

Also, when I need to do some road opening, I often will use Van Van oil with saltpeter and quassia. It's not the same as proper Road Opener oil, but I figure it will suffice until I can do better.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 am

sunnyone: Van Van oil would not be the first, second, or third thing I reached for when dealing with any of your above listed conditions. It could be combined with other works or used in conjuncture with other ingredients, but I would not work Van Van solely for those conditions or situations.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sunnyone

Unread post by sunnyone » Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Hi Joseph,

Yes, I do understand. I was just curious how, or in what way, you could add van van to current workings in any of the above situations.

For example, can van van be used on a candle burnt on top of a honey jar (maybe in addition to other oils or used alone on occasion) and if so would it bring strength/luck or would it have some other effect? Also, same type of question regarding the other workings listed above.

Thanks.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 pm

I realize that Van Van oil has a little variety in how people choose to use it, but as a road opener is it ever used prior to enemy work to clear a path? I ask this, having read carefully Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and searched the forum for this answer. Most of what I read deals with very positive work, but I am curious if it is ever effectively used in the way I asked?

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm

candiijojo wrote:I realize that Van Van oil has a little variety in how people choose to use it, but as a road opener is it ever used prior to enemy work to clear a path? I ask this, having read carefully Hoodoo in Theory and Practice and searched the forum for this answer. Most of what I read deals with very positive work, but I am curious if it is ever effectively used in the way I asked?
From my understanding Van Van is a bi-purpose item. To take away Bad Luck and draw in Good Luck -- to remove evil and bring in positive circumstances.

OIL-HOO-VANV
Van Van Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Asking for Good Luck before doing Enemy work may be too much of a wire-cross. Experiment and see.

I prefer to use Van Van as part of cleansing work. Great to add for Love, Money, and Success.

Black Arts oil seems more like the thing you are looking for.
OIL-HOO-BKAR
Black Arts Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Black Arts plus Road Opener may be your answer.

OIL-HOO-ROAD
Road Opener Oil
$7.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Gotcha! Thanks for that answer, Apollo. That combination of Road Opener and Black Arts sounds intelligent and makes sense.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:22 pm

candiijojo wrote:Gotcha! Thanks for that answer, Apollo. That combination of Road Opener and Black Arts sounds intelligent and makes sense.
You are quite welcome, and thank you for the compliment.

Black Arts Products are to make anything a bit darker. To change something to a dark intention and to intensify Black Magic Conjure.

Post further questions on Black Arts Oil here:
black-arts-oil-questions-and-answers-t10435s90.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

Virginmonkey68

Unread post by Virginmonkey68 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:47 am

Hello, not sure if I am posting correctly, this is my first one, but I wanted to comment on Van Van oil effects. I recently purchased some Van Van to cleanse and help with a difficult period in my life. I was deeply depressed and had just lost my cat, Boo, of 14 yrs, and my neighbors harass me, and I generally have a lot of strife. After the cleanse I felt a lot better and had a dream I found a bag of 30 white candles, I snatched it up and said thank god I found these, I really need them. I guess I am wondering if this means anything, if it is some sign. Thanks!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Virginmonkey68 wrote:Hello, not sure if I am posting correctly, this is my first one, but I wanted to comment on Van Van oil effects. I recently purchased some Van Van to cleanse and help with a difficult period in my life. I was deeply depressed and had just lost my cat, Boo, of 14 yrs, and my neighbors harass me, and I generally have a lot of strife. After the cleanse I felt a lot better and had a dream I found a bag of 30 white candles, I snatched it up and said thank god I found these, I really need them. I guess I am wondering if this means anything, if it is some sign. Thanks!
I would take that as a Sign that you should start some Candle Conjure. Van Van is for turning Bad Luck into Good Luck, and white candles are good for that purpose. I would purchase all this from Lucky Mojo and start as soon as possible.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

SilverDaniels

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Fri May 03, 2013 7:38 am

heartexalted wrote:I like to mix Van Van oil with Five-Finger Grass and Crown of Success oils. In the mornings, before putting on my socks, I might dress my feet saying "Throughout this day, let my feet lead me towards success. Bless me with good luck, good fortune, the favor of others, ease of movement, and open roads throughout this day. Turn all bad luck to good and all good luck be multiplied and magnified - tenfold, a hundred-fold, a thousand-fold. In Jesus' name, Amen!" I like to think of it as "greasing the wheels of life"... :)

Also, when I need to do some road opening, I often will use Van Van oil with saltpeter and quassia. It's not the same as proper Road Opener oil, but I figure it will suffice until I can do better.
HeartExalted,

Thank you so much for this suggestion. I am always curious about how people word their intentions when conjuring, because it helps me understand the underlying pattern of practice. I have also been deeply researching the variety of Road Opener works and practices. So, again, thank you for these tips.

In regards to the Van Van Oil, Saltpeter, and Quassia combination; in what ways do you apply this mixture? Is it lit as an incense, sprinkled around the home...?
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Virginmonkey68
Van van oil cleansing and dreams

Unread post by Virginmonkey68 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:42 am

Hello, I recently been going through some tough times and decided to do some cleansing work with van van oil, mainly washing and bathing. Right afterward I dreamed I found 30 white candles in a bag at an intersection near my house. It seemed important and I just wanted some input. Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Van van oil cleansing and dreams

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 11:06 am

You will have to get a reader with the skill of reading dreams for this one. From the artifacts you posted, it sounds positive.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SilverDaniels
Re: Van van oil cleansing and dreams

Unread post by SilverDaniels » Mon May 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Virginmonkey68 wrote:Hello, I recently been going through some tough times and decided to do some cleansing work with van van oil, mainly washing and bathing. Right afterward I dreamed I found 30 white candles in a bag at an intersection near my house. It seemed important and I just wanted some input. Thanks!
I second jwmcclin's advice about consulting a skilled reader.

If you want my input, I would definitely interpret your dream as a positive sign that your cleansing work is moving in the right direction. Since, white candles are typically used for cleansing and blessing work (which is the type of work you're currently doing), finding 30 of them at a Crossroad (the intersection near your home, which are considered places of magic in the Hoodoo tradition, where many spells are worked) would indicate to me that you still have more cleansing work to do.

If you're taking Van Van baths, I would suggest tossing a bit of the bath water into the center of a Crossroad (preferably at sunset) if you aren't doing that already. I would also suggest burning white candles carved with your name and dressed with Van Van oil while you bathe, praying Psalms 23 over the candles. Have you considered having a Van Van vigil candle set for you by MISC? It would be a great way to "back-up" the work you're already doing.

These are just my simple suggestions. I'm sure others will also offer even better advice.

With the warmest of regards, and the best of luck!!

S.D.
Happy Conjuring ^_^

Primal_The_Learner

How do I use Van Van oil?

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:52 pm

I have some Van Van oil.I have read something about what it does.This oil is perfect for what I want to accomplish in my life.But I want to know the best way to use it.I have read that it is a multi-purpose oil.

Can I have some ideas on how to use it?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: How do I use Van Van oil?

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Van Van can be used to dress candles, petition papers, or lucky charms, just to name a few. What kind of work do you have in mind?

You can read more about using oils here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Primal_The_Learner

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Doctor Hob wrote:Van Van can be used to dress candles, petition papers, or lucky charms, just to name a few. What kind of work do you have in mind?

You can read more about using oils here: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
If I can I would like to use it in a multi-purpose way for banishing evil,purification,protection,turn around badluck into best luck,good luck in money,business and love,and as a road opener

Is their any way I can use it that will bring out all of its qualities?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, Van Van can be used for all of those things, but it sounds like you're starting from a blank slate, here.

Rather than worrying about specifics, just now, I'd recommend spending a little time reading this: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

This will give you some solid fundamentals on working in the hoodoo tradition.
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Primal_The_Learner- I went ahead and merged your topic to an already established Q & A on Van Van Oil. Be sure to check out the previous pages for more insight on how to use this wonderful oil.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:12 pm

When using Van Van Oil to clear away bad luck and negativity, what Psalm (or Psalms) would be the best to recite for this purpose? I know that there might be other parts of Scripture (and such) that someone might recite. But, if someone wished to recite something from the Book of Psalms, which Psalm (or Psalms) would be the best to recite for clearing away bad luck and negativity, when using Van Van Oil? Thank you for your attention.

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi fire_and_ice,

Recite the 37th Psalm for breaking a cruse and/or the 51st Psalm for purification and cleansings.

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Thank you for answering my question, starry moonlit night. I think the psalms you mention are also usually used with Uncrossing products from Lucky Mojo. I didn't know these 2 psalms can also be used with Van Van Oil. Thanks.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:13 pm

How would I use Van Van to empower an amulet? It's not a Rabbit Foot. Would I anoint it with the oil?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 am

Yes you can use it as an anointing oil to dress the amulet. You probably want to begin a little stronger than that though: this can consist of burning candles carved with your intention and dressed with Van Van oil around the amulet as well as smoking the amulet in Van Van incense while praying for how you wish the amulet to work. You can further personalise the amulet by adding a hair of the person the amulet is being fixed for to the incense you burn and smoke the piece in daily. Many people prefer to repeat the candle and incense work daily for a set number of days such as 7 or 9.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks, Aura. I'm assuming I should use white candles for protection?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Newatthis wrote:I have a question about the Van Van Spell Kit. I live in an apartment, so I can't bury the ritual remains in my front yard. I know the alternative is to bury it in a potted plant and put it near the front door, but My front door has no window, so I would not be able to put to put it there, because it wouldn't get any sunlight. The window sill in my kitchen faces the front yard, so would it be ok to put it there?
Some plants don't really need sunlight. Pothos ivy, or any of those plants you see thriving in windowless offices, would be OK by the front door.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:52 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

White is a good colour for protection. When empowering amulets, yellow and/or purple also works well. I'd place the amulet in a triangle of three candles, one of each colour.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:22 pm

When dressing an amulet of any kind with Van Van Oil, only a drop on the end of your finger is needed. You do not need to soak the amulet in the oil. Simply repeat the dressing every time you feel the need to do so, or each time you wear or carry the amulet, if you only do so on particular occasions.

OIL-HOO-VANV
Van Van Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:05 am

I shudder to think of some of the pendulums that have been ruined due to uneducated drownings in Van Van Oil. Just a drop will do!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:05 am

I always suggest Van Van Oil during that pesky little time frame known as 'Mercury in Retrograde'. If it cannot always completely reverse its effects, lessening them is always appreciated!

Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Sun May 04, 2014 7:01 pm

heartexalted wrote:Also, when I need to do some road opening, I often will use Van Van oil with saltpeter and quassia. It's not the same as proper Road Opener oil, but I figure it will suffice until I can do better.
This is an interesting opportunity for me to learn something new. I only know about use of quassia and name-paper ash in lieu of a target's personal concern: http://www.luckymojo.com/ashes.html But quassia for road opening or cleansing?

After some internet sleuthing, google told me that quassia is another name for abre camino, which is used in many traditional Road Opener rites and recipes. Is quassia and abre camino really one and the same? Someone who is familiar with quassia/abre camino/road opening, please chime in and enlighten me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello, Pwincess Buttacwup,
It's an alternative to the endangered species of Abre Camino.
Your best bet would be to purchase Road opening products (as you know, "Abre Camino" means "Road Opening in Spanish"
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Thu May 08, 2014 8:30 am

Thanks Miss Aida!

If real abre camino is endangered, then I'm all for finding equally potent alternatives. But if substituted with quassia, how will it change the effect of Road Opener? What things could one do or use to balance out that change?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, Pwincess Buttacwup,
I don't think it would change the effect but not 100% certain about that.
The safest way that I can think of is to just buy the Road Opener products from Lucky Mojo.
That way, you are sure to have the right products! They work for me (I can testify to that)
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Wising you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pwincess Buttacwup

Unread post by Pwincess Buttacwup » Sat May 10, 2014 10:31 am

Great! Thanks, Miss Aida!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon May 19, 2014 11:55 am

I decided to invest in some Van Van oil. I know Chinese Wash is for cleansing, but I can add Van Van to my mop water, right? I'm also going to add some to my kids' shampoo. I really just need to clear out the yuck that comes with the negativity of going through a divorce.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
That's right! You can do that!
I also add it to my unscented hand washes (which are at every sink in the house). That way, when guests use the bathroom, they're hands are also spiritually cleaned.
Take care!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Hey! I found a new use for Van Van. I was feeling depressed today (my woman time), anyway I just spritzed myself down with my Florida Water/Van Van boosted spray, then I wore the Van Van as perfume. It really lifted me out of my doldrums :)
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
Thanks for this information!
Wonderful!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brian_s
HRCC Student

Unread post by brian_s » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Of all of the labels that Lucky Mojo makes for their oils, the Van Van label is my favorite. I love the vertical yellow and blue lines, it looks very vintage. And of course, I love the what the oil does for me :)
hrcc student no. 1976

SansSouci572

Unread post by SansSouci572 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 pm

I am thinking this oil might be useful to help me clear out some of this "stuff" in my house-- And, when I buy something used, to anoint or wash with it to clear out someone else's energy.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, brian_s,

OMG! I am so happy that you said this!

I've always felt the same way. Just embarrassed to say that a design made me feel good about myself!!

Thanks for breaking the ice.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, SansSouci572 ,

Yes, you're right!!!

You can also use Chinese Wash (I don't use anything else but this): www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Grasshopper

Unread post by Grasshopper » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 am

Hey everyone -

just curious - can Van Van oil be used for job applications? I know Steady Work and Crown of Success are usually used, but I thought that Van Van might be appropriate since it banishes negativity and brings in positivity.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Grasshopper,

I use van van to cut through obsticles to get support and get what I want and have had success. It helps clear paths and open doors.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:54 am

Testimonial. I had a huge argument with my boyfriend through the phone earlier. He later refused to answer my phonecalls. I was frustrated and I suddenly thought of Van Van oil. I dabbed a bit of van van oil and blessing oil on me, praying that he would answer the phone and come home early. Normally he would never go home early, he would stay out til very late. But within an hour or two, he answered the phone and he was back home! I'm totally amazed. All the oils that I've tried so far worked for me! =D Maybe I'm a bit gifted with hoodoo? Hehe

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Thu May 14, 2015 1:55 pm

I want to use van van oil in a water-based spray, so I can spray myself or a room to cleanse it. But it keeps clogging the nozzle!

The only ingredients are about 1 cup of homemade sage tea, and a teaspoon of LM van van oil. I've tried it in an old rosewater spray bottle, an old cologne bottle, and a plant spritzer, and they've all clogged up after about 5 uses. Shaking it up before spraying doesn't help.

Am I missing something, like maybe an emulsifier or another solvent? I'm wondering if glycerin, alcohol, or a bit of dish soap would help. Anyone familiar with this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, Lazulum ,

I would use the Van Van bath crystals instead.

As you know, oil ad water don't mix. It makes the oil clump. Then, you have the herbs in the oils and that will clog too.

Sorry!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Fri May 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Ah, that would be a great idea! Thanks for the tip, I'll have to get some of that with the next order.

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Can use van van oil with yellow candle to attract of want I want like getting my license.

I wrote on yellow candle say

Extremedivas 5/7/2015

* Increase my money.
* graduated out of college soon.
* no more debt.
* no more problem with my family.
* Good health.
* No more high bills.
* A happiness after graduated from college.

Can I rub upright? Rub top on the candle?
Clockwise rub the bottom of the candle ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Hello Extremedivas,

You could write all that on a candle and use Van Van oil with it if you like. I would break it down into more bite sized chunks were it me. Get say three yellow candles. Use one for Graduating out of College soon, One for Increasing Money, and one for good health. When those start coming together THe tackle some of the others that make sense following what you have accomplished Like Happiness after graduation after you have graduated. No debt after you have increased your income. That type of thinking. You may want to look at some other product lines to such as Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html) to deal with the money issues and King Solomon's Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) for help with school.

You also use Van Van as a general luck changer with something such as may my bad luck turn to good. Van Van is primarily used for taking negative situations and making them turn good.

Peace~

Nathen

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:29 am

Hello everyone. I need to start a honey jar for reconciliation. I have ordered the appropriate oils and now I am waiting for my order to arrive. However the only oil I have handy atm is van van oil :( My question is can I in the meantime until all my LM oils arrive start my honey jar and use van van oil to dress my candles with. I'm thinking I can dress the candles with the intention of cleansing all negativity between the two targets and to help draw in good changes in the relationship. Just until my order arrives??
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:52 am

Hi Ethereal48,

Yes, you can do that.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Thank you Athena K :)
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

sparker

Unread post by sparker » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:31 am

I'm so thankful for Van Van oil!

I have a roommate that I am having to evict. Technically, he can stay until the end of the month (sigh), but he has turned out to be a not-good person, and I don't like him being in my house at all... and he never leaves, he's there almost 24/7 and his energy is super oppressive. He was out of the house for a bit this weekend, so I took some time to clean the house with Chinese Wash (how did I ever live without that?) and burn some sage. Lastly I put some Van Van oil on his bedroom doorknob and visualized him feeling very uncomfortable once he touched it and leaving sooner than anticipated. I also put some on the front door knob and the evil eye that hangs in my front window. (visualizing same and also for not-nice chick he has been bringing over to skedaddle as well - very bad energy those two give off).

He has only been at the house once since I did that, AND she has not come back! The energy in my house is currently so good, that he has to feel uncomfortable. It has given me so much peace - for a while I hated being in my own home.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, sparker,

From all of your previous posts, it is so pleasing to read that you are enjoying the Lucky Mojo products and getting good results.

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sophia

Unread post by Sophia » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi everyone. Hope are are doing well. I have a 7 day vigil candle from LM I wanted to help with removing financial blockages. I was wanting to know if after the Blockbuster Candle burns out, if Van Van would be appropriate to use to help clear "the shrapnel and debris" that would be left behind by the Blockbuster?

If yes, what would be a good petition to use with the Van Van that would help remove the shrapnel and debris?

Or is it ok to just start my prosperity and financial working right after the Blockbuster working without using Van Van first?

TIA Much love to all!!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:34 pm

Hello Sophia,

I think you might be getting just a bit more literal than is necessary concerning the BlockBuster candle. My understanding is it will blast Everything out the way and leave nothing for you to trip over as it were. However, Van Van could still be a good follow up as it is known for turning bad situations into good situations. So I would recommend that follow up with VAn Van work as the beginning of your financial prosperity work to turn the bad into good!

Peace~

Nathen

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”