Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Look Me Over Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Bibi

Unread post by Bibi » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:33 am

I purchased both Bewitching and Look Me Over oils out of sheer curiosity with my husband as the guinea pig to try them on. Wow, does this stuff ever work. I wear both in combination, and as soon as I'm wearing them, my guy finds me to be the most alluring creature (even in my frumpy pajamas) and he won't leave me alone until we're both satisfied. :)

I also took the oils out for a spin at a party, and as someone who isn't used to a ton of flirting, let's just say you better be ready for some attention. Our guy friends were flirting with me all night!

Thank you for making these oils, LM. They're fabulous and smell amazing!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Love the Bewitching and Look Me Over oils!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Thanks for the kind feedback. Look Me Over has quite a reputation in my life, too. :-)
catherine yronwode

MightyScorpio

Lucky Mojo Look Me Over Testimonials

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Oh my word! Lol a good friend suggested these product for me because I am in sales and it does work! I dress my handouts and door hangers with a special blend of LM oils and powders and also smoke them out with incense BUT my Bf and I dress ourselves in the oils we use and I must say that they do work A LOT! Lol We are both doing door to door sales and it's so funny because even men flirt with my boyfriend :lol: Lol everyone! Flirts with the both of us, but I also get the most call backs from door hangers which is a blessing! Look me over is the truth, gonna get some of the bath crystals before I go clubbing with the girls...Now that should make for an interesting night :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Look Me over

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Nice!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

moongoddess

Re: Look Me over

Unread post by moongoddess » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 am

Nice makes me want to buy them even more!

watersandstars
Having fun with the love oils!

Unread post by watersandstars » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm pretty clear about my true goal - to meet a man to be my husband and to give me the opportunity to be the amazing wife and mother I know I can be - but I just had to share some secondary effects since the One hasn't quite arrived yet.

I had originally put some Come to Me, Bewitching, and Follow Me Boy into a massage oil for after my baths, but this morning I just wasn't feeling it! I didn't want to pray, I didn't want to make sure to cover myself from foot-to-head, not today.

Instead, I dabbed a bit of Look Me Over Oil behind my ears and said playfully, "check me out, fellas!"

The majority of my day, I was off in my own little errand-running world, but when I got home, I ended up spending some time with two male friends and was flirted with, had my back stroked, and, in what was agreed to be a leap by all involved, had my face kissed to "demonstrate" part of a story. Eventually I had to run another quick errand but both guys promised - and kept that promise - that they'd be back and available for more social time when I came home. It was fun and I laughed, and I just really enjoyed myself, which was nice because sometimes I can get nervous with male attention - I know, right? I have a really dark past when it comes to men, so occasionally I snail up. But today was lovely!

I'm so glad I trusted my instinct to go with the casual application and invitation for attention with the Look Me Over.

Love Look Me Over! And I'm excited to explore what the love oils can do now that I feel more open and happy to have a romantic life!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Having fun with the love oils!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks for sharing. I can feel the fun you had!

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck to all!
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:30 pm

LOL. Well it seems that look me over has definitely worked for you. Keep up the great work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Congratulations on your results. This shows how one person can get instant results ....it can happen... keep it going...

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:13 pm

watersandstars wrote:I just really enjoyed myself, which was nice because sometimes I can get nervous with male attention - I know, right? I have a really dark past when it comes to men, so occasionally I snail up.

I'm glad to see you're having so much fun and success with the love oils! You might also want to use them with Crucible of Courage and either Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom, whenever you're feeling kind of snail-y.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 am

Thank you, Miss Michaele, for the recommendations!

I am still enjoying the attention from these boys and I try to be very respectful and appreciative while being firm and honoring my petitions, my work, and myself. One of the men has made playful but clear sexual advances, so I have to be mindful of my implicit and explicit communication to keep from leading him on and remaining strong in my own moral code not to sleep with someone that I am not sincerely interested in past an initial encounter.

(No disrespect intended, I know that healthy sexual behavior comes in many different shapes and sizes; I am just going with what is appropriate for me.)

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm a male and want to attract women. Can I use the Look Me Over oil?

I wanted to mix Come to Me, Kiss Me Now, and Look Me Over

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Men Using Look Me Over Oil on Women

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:26 am

Hi ShivneelSingh,

your combination sounds very nice. That said, the scent will be quite sweet so you probably want to add a tiny bit to your cologne or use it to oil your pulse points in minute quantity only (it takes very little to get some pretty impressive results ;)).

Other products you could consider include Follow Me Girl oil, Nature oil and John the Conqueror oil.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

TwoOfCups

Re: Look Me Over Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by TwoOfCups » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Went to a party Saturday and decided to dab on some "Look me Over" before I went so as to make a good impression on the people and maybe meet somebody. It seemed to work very well, everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming.

What I didn't count on was that it would also work on my friends 15 year old son who followed me around the entire night flirting. (I am in my 30's). His mother would scold him "Leave my friend alone, she is an adult and you are 15," and even I would tell him, but this would only work about a minute before me would be flirting with me again. He has never behaved this way around me before so I figured it must be the oil.

So yeah. Just a little warning there. With look me over, everyone will be looking you over and that includes those who might be inappropriate. Also that magic might work a little stronger on kids and other impressionable people.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:24 pm

TwoOfCups wrote:What I didn't count on was that it would also work on my friends 15 year old son who followed me around the entire night flirting...

Heh...makes perfect sense, really. I remember being 15. That kind of lure would have been remarkable. A good thing to keep in mind.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Look Me Over is one of those oils that can be used for business and pleasure. I see you get the picture.

Leah Rivera

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 am

Here's the oil:

OIL-HOO-LOOK
Look Me Over Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Read more about how to use Look Me Over spiritual supplies here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

honeylove20

Unread post by honeylove20 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:02 pm

bought look me over come to me and follow me boy have been using them for 2 days and i have not seen any results do i need more time, guys are just walking by without looking

mae1212

Re: Love the Bewitching and Look Me Over oils!

Unread post by mae1212 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 am

Can you please tell me where I can get any of these oils from?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:17 am

Hi honeylove20,

a number of things could be happening but here are some of the most common:

1) are you stating an intention or petition when you use the oils? if not, their effect is undirected and thus you may not be getting the effect you're looking for
2) are you supporting the intentions of the oils in the mundane world? Making eye-contact with elligible men? Striking up a conversation? Going to events where you're likely to meet people who are interested? Magic doesn't tend to work in a void - it needs to be supported by real-world action
3) are you doing spell-work to support your wearing of the oils? Burning candles anointed with the oil on a petition of what you want occurring? Sometimes a bit of supportive spell-work can help a lot
4) are you in a space where you're open to finding love or receiving male attention (not adulation - attention, and there is a difference). Do you need to do some Clarity, Healing, Uncrossing or Cut and Clear work before you're able to successfully work for attention from other men?
5) you may not be gifted for love work. with practice you can still get some results, but getting some magical coaching can help you identify the best type of work for you and explain how to perform it.

Blessings.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:18 am

Hi mae1212,

You can order the oils from the Lucky Mojo site here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html or by clicking the ''add to cart'' button directly in this thread.

Princess_LoveDiva
Look me over works across cities???

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:39 pm

I knew when I opened my LM parcel them oils have real power to them.

Today just for kicks I decided to wear look me over as a scent to see what happens. I got a complement on my smile as soon as I left my house and I got two discounts today lol.

Here's where it gets weird. I just got a knock on my door from an ex who I haven't seen or spoken to for 22 MONTHS and lives far away from me. He's claiming he wants to get back in my life and as hawt as he is I'm just not interested. He's a liar. Thank God I'm learning about hoodoo now because he took my hand and rubbed my ring finger saying he wants me back in my life, but I noticed a weird smell when he did that. When I took a sneaky glance at his pocket I saw something herbal that looked as if it may be fresh rosemary but it was rolled up.

I've just thrown myself into a bath of hyssop and laundry blue because I didn't want him to put something on me that would make me attached to him.

Wtf just happened LM?? Lol
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Look me over works across cities???

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:07 pm

It's quite possible that this was a coincidence. But to be sure I'd get a reading on the situation from an AIRR worker. I'm glad you cleansed yourself; go with your gut, he could have been putting stuff on you.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Thanks for replying MaryBee. Getting a reading is a good idea but I'm so certain that I don't want him in my life that there's no point.

I'm wondering if his return is just a coincidence too. Eitherway i don't trust him. I certain he was trying to put something on me because now I recall he has a friend who says he's psychic. I'm still trying to figure out the herb he had in his pocket. I think its rosemary but he had it rolled up like a ball of string. Smh oh well.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:27 am

PrincessTumbles wrote:I certain he was trying to put something on me because now I recall he has a friend who says he's psychic. I'm still trying to figure out the herb he had in his pocket. I think its rosemary but he had it rolled up like a ball of string. Smh oh well.

"Rolled up like a ball of string" -- sounds like a jack ball. Definitely dominating work...but rosemary? That would would put YOU in charge :lol:

Either he doesn't know what he's doing, or it was some other herb.

When you get some free time, go on over to www.herb-magic.com and just surf through the herbs. They're just about all illustrated, and you might find an herb that looks similar but makes more sense for the kind of work he was trying to do.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Good advice MissMichaele. I am thinking its another type herb.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Thanks MissMichaele. I'm thinking its rosemary but I'm sure rosemary doesn't grow as long as whatever it was he had in his pocket. I agree with u, whatever it was he doesn't really kno wat he was doing lol.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:43 pm

PrincessTumbles, here a picture of Rosemary http://herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:45 pm

PrincessTumbles, here a picture of Rosemary.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:39 am

Thanks for that. I looked at the pics before on herb magic and thought it may have been rosemary and considered the difference in fresh and dried rosemary. Now that I've looked again I can say it wasn't rosemary. And it didn't smell of rosemary. Rosemary makes me think of lamb or chicken lol.

Whatever it was its washed off now. And I'm always checking outside my door in case he tries to get clever.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Update: I hadn't worn look me over since my last post as I was convinced of the link between wearing it and this unwanted guy visiting me. I decided to wear it again yesterday and this time calling a specific person's name. Well as soon I left my house I look up and I see the named person across the street. Here's where it gets weird. Later in the day I was getting on a bus and sat down. I looked over and saw the unwanted guy sitting there! I hadn't seen him since I last wore LMO. I wear it again after a break and I see him AGAIN. So he followed me professing his love for me but I'm really not interested. He's bad news. Anyway, after I shrugged him off I walk into a store and for the second time I saw the named person.

What's really going on here?? Why does it keep attracting the one that I don't want?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Good Evening, Princess_LoveDiva,
Look me Over is just that: Look Me Over!! LOL!
So, when I wear it, EVERYBODY looks me over. Even people I can't stand!
If you only want your target to Look you over, use it just with root work (such as candles. dolls, etc).
HOWEVER: I think that's not such a good idea because...someone better may come along and notice you. don't want to ever lose that chance.
I'd take the good with the bad and know that my magic oils are working!!
Have a terrific evening!

Colette

Unread post by Colette » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:51 am

This is a minor "annoyance" that happens when you're wearing love oils indeed 8-) Weirdos come up to you and try to chat you up.

As long as the unwanted man doesn't actually harass you, I'd ignore him/walk off and go about my business attracting other possible candidates :)
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 am

I need to come to the LM store because this oils REALLY work. Cat if you're reading this all I can say is WOW. I'll take your advice Miss Aida and Collette. I'll just ignore him and use it as reassurance that the oils indeed do work!

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Look Me Over is pretty amazing. I combined it with Crown of Success, & Attraction oils to dress a popularity mojo that I make for going out, parties, & etc.. I like it mixed with the other two better for this purpose, on its own it REALLY gets the boys to look you over, but when I combined these 3 together for my popularity mojo, I get to be the "It Girl." Men are still paying attention, but women want to be around me too. This oil is a desert island pick for me, especially because airplanes would be compelled to look at my island & find me to rescue me :lol:

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 am

AlyssaH wrote:Look Me Over is pretty amazing. I combined it with Crown of Success, & Attraction oils to dress a popularity mojo that I make for going out, parties, & etc.. I like it mixed with the other two better for this purpose, on its own it REALLY gets the boys to look you over, but when I combined these 3 together for my popularity mojo, I get to be the "It Girl." Men are still paying attention, but women want to be around me too. This oil is a desert island pick for me, especially because airplanes would be compelled to look at my island & find me to rescue me :lol:

Wow impressive! ;)

layla94

Re: Look Me Over Oil not working

Unread post by layla94 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Nothing changed when i had on the look me over oil, everyone ignored me all night :shock: .. I put a small amount on my neck and made a small prayer! I am doing something wrong?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm curious as to what you were attending last night? Was it an event, a venue or club you were going out with friends? What was the prayer that you made as you placed the oil upon your neck?

When you say that everyone ignored you all night, did you attempt to strike up a conversation? Where you engaging? Is there a certain fear of social situations or meeting someone new that you may of "withdrawn"?

More details would be needed to figure out what may be going on, and to make suggestions to further assist you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

layla94

Unread post by layla94 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:40 pm

I was at a house party, and i was really engaging even though i had fears that why i put some crucible of courage on my forehead.. The prayer I am made when i placed the look me over was "check me out" thats it did´t know what more too say.. I just had a feeling it wasn't working

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, layla94,

You might want to try just one 13 herb bath.

I always tell people that an uncrossing bath can never NEVER hurt. Not that you're crossed but, maybe there's something that you picked up somewhere that's not allowing the oil to work.

I would try that and then use the oil again www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

This should help

take care

layla94

Unread post by layla94 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:19 pm

OK thank you Miss Aida.. Will try that

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:29 am

My son had a charity cake auction for his boy scout troup last night & I had some oil on my hands from anointing the cake tin (to get a better price for his cake, the highest selling cake would net an award to the child bringing it). Anyway, my estranged husband decided to come with his mother to the auction ( I didn't invite his broke butt). He decided to sit near me (even hough his mom was across the room) & be sweet as pie to me. Yup, under normal conditions you're gonna get male attention, whether you apply it on purpose or not, lol!
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

You've come a long way with your spell work.

Very happy for you that all your work is finally paying off.

Better late than never!!

SorrowRose

Unread post by SorrowRose » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:47 pm

After looking through the forum and topics, I have a few questions regarding this oil:

1. This is almost a repost of the one I made in the Attraction oil section (I'll go into a bit more detail in this post here), but I was wondering if this oil would help in my situation as well? I am a Graphic Designer and I have a full time job at a company, and I am looking into expanding my freelance design work on the sidelines, but I am having a very hard time getting people to notice my work. There is a certain individual in particular that I would like to work with and connect with. He has seen my work, but I haven't gotten the type of connection and responses that so many others seem to be getting from him. I would really like to develop that kind of connection with him, that he will "keep me in mind" when it comes to design work and email/message me every now and then in general (possibly even a friendship with him). I've seen many, many people get these opportunities and it seems no matter how hard I try, it just doesn't happen for me; this is something I would really like to happen, and possibly lead me to another opportunity in terms of design work (spreading the word about my work, etc.). I want my work to stand out from all the others that he sees on a daily basis and I am hoping that it will trigger his memory when he sees my name and designs that I send out to him on social media (I did give him my business card, not face to face, but in the mail, but I never heard back from him by email or phone as I was really hoping I would). I have used the Good Luck oil for this situation, but maybe I need a little bit more "Oomph" such as this oil to get me more noticed?

I have no problem whatsoever doing my part and putting more of the effort into getting my name/designs out there, but I was wondering if the Look Me Over oil will help get me more noticed among the rest of the design work that is out there so that I will start hearing back from people (and most particularly him) for future work? I read that Look Me Over is used for love and relationships, but as I was looking through other topics on the forum (Ask us...Money topics), this oil came up in a lot of the suggestions. Just wanted to be sure it would be ok to use in this kind of a situation?

My shopping cart already includes:
1 - Crown of Success oil (overall success in everything I do)
1 - Attraction oil (attracting people to see my design work and possibly contact me in the future)
1 - Prosperity oil (continued flow of money coming into my life)
1 - Possibly a Money Drawing Spell Kit (keeping the money coming into my life. I've never tried a spell kit before so I am willing to try something different and something a bit more "powerful")
1 - Look me Over oil (get people in general to look at my work among the rest of the crowd)

Any information/suggestions is appreciated. Thank you very much! 8-)

Reason: Not enough details given

SorrowRose

Unread post by SorrowRose » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:39 pm

After looking through the forum and topics, I have a few questions regarding this oil:

This is almost a re post of the one I made in the Attraction oil section (I'll go into a bit more detail in this post here), but I was wondering if this oil would help in my situation as well? I am a Graphic Designer and I have a full time job at a company, and I am looking into expanding my freelance design work on the sidelines, but I am having a very hard time getting people to notice my work. There is a certain individual in particular that I would like to work and connect with. He has seen my work, but I haven't gotten the type of connection and responses that so many others seem to be getting from him. I would really like to develop that kind of connection with him, that he will "keep me in mind" when it comes to design work and email/message me every now and then in general (possibly even a friendship with him). I've seen many, many people get these opportunities and it seems no matter how hard I try, it just doesn't happen for me; this is something I would really like to happen, and possibly lead me to another opportunity in terms of design work (spreading the word about my work, etc.).

For example, there is a young lady who is a makeup/body paint artist and somehow he noticed her work and they connected (e.g. started talking through social media). Well, fast forward a few months later, and the company that he works for traveled for a show in the state she lives in (ironically, both she and I live in the same state). He needed someone to do his body paint that night and contacted her if she would be willing to do the work and she got the gig to work with him that night! This is exactly the type of connection that I want to have with him. Both she and I do completely different lines of work (she makeup/body paint work and I Graphic Design work) so there is no competition in our fields of work and who would get the upper hand, but I want to have him notice and contact me for these type of things for Graphic Design work and have that connection with him in general. I want my work to stand out from all the others that he sees on a daily basis and I am hoping that it will trigger his memory when he sees my name and designs that I send out to him on social media (I did give him my business card, not face to face, but in the mail, but I never heard back from him by email or phone as I was really hoping I would). I have used the Good Luck oil for this situation, but maybe I need a little bit more "Oomph" such as this oil to get me more noticed?

I have no problem whatsoever doing my part and putting more of the effort into getting my name/designs out there, but I was wondering if the Look Me Over oil will help get me more noticed among the rest of the design work that is out there so that I will start hearing back from people (and most particularly him) for future work? I read that Look Me Over is used for love and relationships, but as I was looking through other topics on the forum (Ask us...Money topics), this oil came up in a lot of the suggestions. Just wanted to be sure it would be ok to use in this kind of a situation?

My shopping cart already includes:
1 - Crown of Success oil (overall success in everything I do)
1 - Attraction oil (attracting people to see my design work and possibly contact me in the future)
1 - Prosperity oil (continued flow of money coming into my life)
1 - Possibly a Money Drawing Spell Kit (keeping the money coming into my life. I've never tried a spell kit before so I am willing to try something different and something a bit more "powerful")
1 - Look me Over oil (get people in general to look at my work among the rest of the crowd)

Apologies for the lengthy post, but the more detailed, the better understanding of what type of products I should consider purchasing. Any information/suggestions is appreciated. Thank you very much!

morningstar_67

Unread post by morningstar_67 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:33 pm

hi sorrow rose, your selections sound fine i would make the spell kit a lodestone kit the stone will support you in achieving your goals and draw better business. also lodestones are continuous and on going plus you can always light green and yellow offertory lights. also i would consider a steady workor prosperity bottle spell. and also every once in a while you can make a bath with attraction,crown,and prosperity oil and sugar and cinnamon. good luck :) :)
thankyou st.dymphna
thank you archangels michael and raphael
thankyou luckymojo

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:11 am

Hi SorrowRose,

I agree with morningstar_67, your list of oils looks good for increasing your business. As I said in my response to your previous post, you might want to add Steady Work to the mix, to keep your customers coming in.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-steady-work.html

Also, please be mindful of cross-posting like this, as it is against forum rules.

Good luck with your spell!
HRCC #1909G

SorrowRose

Unread post by SorrowRose » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Thank you for the suggestions morningstar_67 and Athena K.:)

Apologies for cross-posting on the forum; I will be sure to be careful about that with future posts.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:09 am

I have Look Me Over oil and I have used it a few times. It really does work. I drove to New York Ciry from Canada and upon crossing the border I was pulled in for inspection. The U.S. Customs officer that talked to me started to crack some jokes. I knew right away he was gonna let me cross. When he came back from searching my car he handed me my keys and said ok I will let you go, next time bring your ties to Canada. I know if I didn't use the oil he would of not been so nice to me. I also combined it with Influnece and Good Luck.
Also while driving through the the state I stopped at rest areas and gas stations, and guys were checking me out like crazy. One guy was with his girlfriend and kept turning around to check me out. A few men were like eyeing me up and down. I swear by this stuff. THE BEST!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:56 am

Hello, mmachix ,

I know, right?

I am an old broad and I get attention like nobody's business when I wear it. I can't imagine what the results are for younger folks !!! I wish Lucky Mojo had been around when was young! LOL

Thanks for the testimonial!

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:09 am

Look me over is also great for if you have to meet somebody and you want them to go in your Gabor you can use it. That's exactly what I did when I crossed the border. Works like a charm.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:44 am

Oh my mamachix, that's super awesome!

asterick

Unread post by asterick » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Should be instructions not working.
First I want refund shipping was expensive nearby lost order after one month got it no new member instructions.

In part I order special not loser or normal I am expecting the best results. In part I know that because of your error it caused serious issuesnow it back backfires on this forum right? Your instructor said so if errors are made or delayed or not instructed right? On orders?

Reason: Client banned from forum

asterick

Unread post by asterick » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:45 pm

Where is the asking for autographs and taking pictures with recipes
Explain that from the one person who asked you about what oils create those to or explain why people would ask or go crazy to request a song or autographor pic cause it doesn't seem like you guys can do it I dare you none of you answered her or him

Reason: Client banned from forum

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:00 pm

I lit a tea light with some Look Me Over Oil recently and have been getting plenty of attention from guys I used to see, though none yet from new potential flames. I've used it as a personal scent a few times and have stated my intention clearly, then prayed. Is there anything additional I could do to bring the attention I'd like?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello, Mezan ,

BEWITCHNG!!

www.luckymojo.com/bewtiching.html

Attraction is also nice

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Have LOTS of fun!!

Take care

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Any tips on what to do in order to make this stuff work? I've been wearing it every day for over a week now and have had zero attention. I did the full spell on the first day too so it's not like I am not trying!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger ,

You may want to take a 13 herb bath first to cleanse yourself spiritually.

Then apply the oil

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13

It mot likely will work better this way

Also, try applying the oil around your best features. If you have nice breasts, apply some oil there also. Same if you have a nice booty, etc.

Take care

loyal_stranger

Unread post by loyal_stranger » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:51 am

Thanks - I actually did the 13-days of 13-herb baths but I'll try the other suggestions!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, loyal_stranger ,

Hmmm....

That surprises me because Look Me Over has great results.

I used it at an event and even guys who hate me (we are in a competitive dog sport) couldn't stop looking at me. And I am an OLD WOMAN.

So, let's see:

You took the 13 days bath, used protection or blessing oils when you got out. And then used the Look me Over. And that didn't work.

You may want to either have MISC light a blockbuster candle for you or try the spell yourself. And, start praying to an entity for assistance

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Please keep us posted (because, now I'm determined to get this to work for you!

Take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”