Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Boss Fix Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Boss Fix Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

I can not say enough about boss fix products. In today's economic crisis one of the best investments one could make. Oil, powder, incense, candle or mojo, no matter how you chose to use it i recommend it to everyone that comes to me for advice.

One of the easiest, and in my experience effective, ways to use Boss Fix Oil is to make a name paper for your boss. Write their name 3, 6, or 9 times on a square of paper and cross it with either your name or a request or demand like "treat me right", "give me a raise" or the like. Dress that paper with Boss Fix Oil add a bit of salt and just a bit of master root for power and fold that towards you to draw him or her under your control. When its all set wear that paper in your shoe, right or left doesn't matter to me but do what feels right for you. I did it and saw immediate results.

Another easy one is to dust their desk or office with boss fix powder. This can be hard to pull of but wow is it affective.

That's all i got for right now. I would love to hear what others have to say on this kind of work, boss fix is by far one of my favorite formulas to work with and I'm always looking to learn new ways to utilize it.

Lara2

Re: Boss Fix

Unread post by Lara2 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 am

I like to blend Steady Work in with Boss Fix.

Lara

Leopreponderance

Unread post by Leopreponderance » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Can write both "treat me right" and "give me a raise" across the name?

Do you write it across the name like over it or diagonally?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Write however many phrases you want, when i did this spell last i used both "treat me nice" and "bend to my will". When you cross someones name you usually do it by turning the paper 90degrees then righting your phrase(s), at least that's how i learned to do it, you should do this and all conjure how ever you feel is the proper way for you.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Lara
:? How could i forget to mention something like this. :oops: While I'm on the subject of combining Boss Fix with other formulas I would like to say that Essence of Bendover makes a great additive for this kinda work. Gets your boss right with you and doing what you want him/her to do. :D
HRCC Student #1559

pickbeans

Unread post by pickbeans » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I can not say enough about boss fix products. In today's economic crisis one of the best investments one could make.
I couldnt agree more HailDiscordia! Especially since I work for General Motors lol.

Here's a suggestion for you... My boss happens to love those little vases filled with fragrant oil that has the bamboo sticks coming out the top of it. They sell them as air fresheners.

For boss' day last year I got my boss one of those vases and mixed a vial of boss fix in with it. Did the trick!

Mr_Lucky

Unread post by Mr_Lucky » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Perfect for whats been going at my workplace.

Instead of just using one name, do you think I could use the name of several managers? I mean, since multiple desires can be written down and work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Boss Fix is a two-way condition product. It can be used to sweeten the boss, and also to dominate him or her. In this double action it is different than other Lucky Mojo oils like Essence of Bend Over, Domination, or Do As I Say.

Do not treat Boss Fix products as coercive alone -- always remember that "fixing" has several meanings:

"Fixing" an object that is broken is a good and helpful deed, not an evil one.

"Fixing" an animal means castrating it, so that it loses certain powers.

"Fixing" a mojo hand is to prepare and suit it for use.

Fixing a boss includes all of these ideas and more.

And, yes, Mr. Lucky, you can certainly use the names of several people in one spell.

OIL-HOO-BOSS
Boss Fix Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

HipshakeBaby

Unread post by HipshakeBaby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 am

pickbeans

Brilliant! I will have to remember that one!!! You could use that for anything!

vinavin21

Boss Fix Oil

Unread post by vinavin21 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 am

Hey fellow workers,

Ok Im fed up my boss wont give me a raise and he starting to pick on me for the little things that are unnecessary, basically on stuff that I already know. Anway what is the best way to shut him up and get a raise....Ughhh please help me I wanna quit but I know there are no jobs out there so I have to suck it up and fix his ass...... :evil:
Oh also I have some bend over oil would that help to?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:44 am

Hi there,

There are a whole line of Boss Fix spiritual supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
And there is also a whole line of Pay Me products that you can use in conjunction with Boss Fix supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
You can use Bend-Over or Compelling oil along with these two formulas.

This is working the compelling/controlling side of the situation. You could also choose to work the "sweet side" by starting a honey Jar:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

and using Attraction, and Crown of Success formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

rodnebridges

Unread post by rodnebridges » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:43 pm

well this is what i did. i made a name paper a la haildiscordia's recommendations. but what i did to add to it's power was dress the paper with some john the conqueror oil. everytime i saw one of the three managers i wished to affect i would stomp the foot on the ground as if i was actually stomping that person physically. none of those mofos have bothered me since !!

Papa Rouj

Unread post by Papa Rouj » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:57 am

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Miss Cat beat me to it...
I was going to mention "Do as I say"

When I read through the trick the first time I thought to myself "that's pretty good, but I'd add some Do as I say."

Heheheheheehe

maria
HRCC Student

Unread post by maria » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

HI all,

Would you keep on wearing the paper in your shoe or only during business hours?

Thanks
Maria

jliscorpio

Boss Fix

Unread post by jliscorpio » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:57 pm

I am seeking a favor from my ex-boss and he is kind of a jerk...I haven't really had too much contact with him for two years. Would Boss Fix still work (honey jar spell) even though he is no longer my boss?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Possibly, but as honey jars can be slow to manifest, you may try petitioning Saint Martha either instead of doing the honey jar, or in addition to it.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Compelling or Commanding might be a better choice since he is no longer your boss.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:12 am

would petitioning St Martha also help/be effective if the boss were a female? Just wondering...

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:05 am

It seems I saw a post not long ago where the consenus was reached that she was equally willing to assist in helping one assert his/her will over females also. I think the main thing is that she is an advocate for those who find themselves in a position of unequal power at the hands of employers. Hopefully someone who works with this Saint will answer as well, but that is what I took away from some of the previous postings about her.

Good luck, Zee.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

New Job Oils

Unread post by LuckyMe » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am

1. What oil do I use for my boss to offer me more money (or even a bigger position), to hire me permanently and to like me very much on the job. I recently got hired, and I was expecting this job to pay way more than what they offered me.
If I get this oil, do I have to annoint my boss's office to get all this good stuff, or I can just annoint myself?
2. Also, what oil do I use to attract nice guys?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: New Job Oils

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am

1) Boss Fix Oil is for getting your boss to do right by you. Stop Gossip is to put an end to on-the-job back-biting. Steady Work is to avoide layoffs. Crown of Success is for showing yourself to best advantage on the job. King Solomon Wisdom is to show well on test-taking, if testing is part of your job.

2) There are dozens of love oils -- Love Me, Look Me Over, Kiss me Now! Dixie Love, Come To Me, Fire of Love, etc. Also there are general attracting and good luck oils that can be mixed with love oils to produce a love-drawin blend. These include Attraction, Fast Luck, Magnet, etc.

OIL-HOO-BOSS
Boss Fix Oil
$7.50

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:29 am

Boss Fix oil is good to make your boss do what you want. Steady Work oil will make them want to hire you permanently, and Wealthy Way will be good for getting a pay rise. You don't have to dress the boss' office, you use the Steady Work and Wealthy Way on yourself or to dress candles. If you want to get something onto your boss, your best bet is probably going to be Boss Fix powder rather than an oil.

To attract nice guys, there are a heck of a lot of oils you could use. A good one to start with is Chupparosa.

Spend some time browsing the catalouge, and also take a look at Cat's free online book Hoodoo In Theory And Practice. You can find a lot more information and ideas there.

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMe » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you all. I will browse through and see which one fits best for attracting nice guys. As for my boss, I think I'll go with Boss Fix and Wealthy Way since I want this asap.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student
Re: Boss Fix Oil

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I ordered my Boss Fix Honey Jar as well, i'm addinq Calamus Root, Five Finqered Grass, Gravel Root, && Cinnamon Powder. I'm also qoinq to add a Pinch of COMMANDING powder in there. I was curious upon what day would I start it. Because I know with this jar, I would think Thursdays? Or should it be the standard Friday coincidinq Venus? I'll be doinq mine once a week til I move out.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 pm

TBanks91

Thursday is ok. Also don't add something inedible like a sachet powder to a honey jar, it usually just makes a mess.
HRCC Student #1559

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

HAHA! Thanks Turnsteel lol. I'll keep clear of it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Boss fix oil can be wiped onto door knobs, desks, and other items your boss will touch. You can wear it on your person. Do not use it on papers, however, for it will stain. For dressing papers, use Boss Fix Sachet Powder.

OIL-HOO-BOSS
Boss Fix Oil
$7.50

Read more about how to use oils here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo
catherine yronwode

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:51 pm

my job has cameras EVERY CORNER you can Imaqine. I'd love to use it at my job, I have over 200 co workers at my 1 job I work at [due to hiqh volume of customers and the mess they leave for us to clean up] I was thinkinq of sweeteninq all of them....I LOVE THE FIVE FINGERED GRASS HERB. Everytime I have a pinch on me, I pray over more hours. I call upon the favor, they tell me I can stay lonqer...I'm lovin it. :P

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

TBanks91 wrote:my job has cameras EVERY CORNER you can Imaqine.
To dress a workplace that is under constant surveillance, try these tricks:
  • Take a small spray bottle with you, containing water and the appropriate oil. Spray it whenever you go to the bathroom, and everybody will eventually come in contact with it.
  • Mix some oil into a little bottle of lotion or hand sanitizer. Use it just before you open the breakroom fridge, or grab the coffee pot to pour yourself a cup. Everybody's gonna touch that handle! Oh, and that way you're also dressing every document you touch. And every doorknob.
  • Put a little oil on the OUTSIDE of your shoe soles just before you step out of the car. You'll track it into the workplace and then EVERYBODY will step in it and help you track it everywhere.
  • If you're a woman who wears powder, mix a little powder into your compact. As you come in the door, drop your compact. Curse daintily as you kinda-sorta clean it up. Maybe drop it one more time on the way to your desk.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Too bad i'm a quy lol but Miss Michaele, FUN && INTERESTING tricks. I'm in love with them. Thank YOU :)

sylphgirl

Unread post by sylphgirl » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 am

what should I say when I wipe the door knob with the boss fix oil? Sorry I'm the beginner :oops:

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 am

sylphgirl, just a quiet word of command to the souls of the folks you are fixing.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 pm

I was just going to start a huge Boss Fix work undertaking for myself... Ended up first doing a very heavy-duty Road Opening week and it was conveyed to me that I should completely scrap the Boss Fix and leave the job all-together! I am not suggesting this to anyone, just sharing an amusing Boss Fix anecdote with you! Be open to signs and messages and be prepared for the unexpected! :)

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 am

I got a boss fix honey jar from LM and the instructions that were included were irrelevant to boss fix. They related to love matters.
Could someone please provide the boss fix instructions right here on this forum? Thanks.

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:05 am

I have read you other post
How to make your manager to want hire you
and wrote a suggestion how to get a promotion as an assistant in that matter . Please read this before using the boss fix instructions, it is maybe a more adapted way to go about it :)

Luck & Blessings
Miss Benedikte

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:52 am

Hi Miss Benedikte, :)
I replied to your response to my other post.
Funny thing is that I purchased the boss fix honey jar as well as a stop gossip jar several months ago and because no relevant instructions had been included (the instructions that were included relate to love matters) I simply did not use these honey jars.
Are you saying it's best I don't use the boss fix honey jar because in any case, I'm hoping to be hired in another department, therfore have another boss?
That boss' assistant has some years to go, I believe, I'm just thinking ahead and knowing that honey jars work slowly, I don't mind taking my time getting that boss to get to know me and like me, and see me fit for her assistant's replacement, when the time comes.
I was thinking to use this boss fix honey jar to make things from good to excellent with my present boss. Do you think it would confuse the "universe" and make that other job unattainable for me?

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi
My boss recently found a new position and the new boss keeps calling me and bothering me about missing equipment or
calls to tell me to return things that my previous boss had given me. Hes been a real pain I want him to leave me alone.
I no longer work in this office and want him to stop. What can I do with boss fix oil? or any other method?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 pm

zentrickster, you can use Boss Fix in the usual way, combined with Stop Gossip products.

Miss Michaele

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Re: Boss Fix Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by BLindstrom » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:55 am

Hi yoficreations :)

I think you thinking around doing "first things first" is a good idea. Then you can try out the Boss FIx honeyjar first on the boss you already got and continue doing some reseach around the job you want. The more specific things you find out about it the better the spell, when that time comes. And you may also have some more time to get hold of some personal concerns from the new boss.

Good Luck!
Miss Benedikte

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Lonqstory short, my new job has been the worst yet....for one, I'm workinq on my BOSS FIX HJ with Essence of Bendover Oil, also I am petititioninq for more work hours since I have rent, bills, etc. And I'm not seeinq any movement, I may need a readinq, but also I realize my hours are qettinq CUT.....Its rediculous, and I'm qettinq less favoured. I'm usinq FIVE FINGERED GRASS, Calamus Roots, Cinnamon, && thats all the contents in my jar, but my Manaqer who does schedulinq, still wont pass hours over, Plus....the store has OVER 250 people there, they cant even qive out NORMAL part time hours, everyones 20 or less. Because they hire all these people for no reason, its not normal....I'm thinkinq of another job....[with a 2 week notice of course], should I just move on and re do a new HJ or?

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Thank you again, Miss Benedikte! I think I've a better idea now how to work this. It'll take time and I want to do this right. I'm thinking now to have two honey jars going, one for my current position and the other for the position I'm aspiring to.
Can I write the names not only of my present boss, but the other people I service in my department as well?
I read that in the "Stop Gossip" honey jar one can write the names of several people, so can the same be done for the "Boss Fix"? I've one actual boss, but also service other people in my department so they all have some say about me.
Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Yes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:36 am

Can I write the names not only of my present boss, but the other people I service in my department as well?
I read that in the "Stop Gossip" honey jar one can write the names of several people, so can the same be done for the "Boss Fix"?
Hello again!
I think it is a good plan to have two honeyjars. And as stated above: You can write several names an put it in the honeyjar. Since you are going to work on the "boss to be" you should also make sure that your present cooworkers and boss has nice things to say about you, so adding some love herbs will be good as well :)

Good luck!
Miss Benedikte

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 pm

I have a bag of gravel root from LM. I plan to buy the boss fix oil & other herbs I just read about on this thread. We have breafing with the boss at least weekly right next 2 my locker in the locker room. I was wondering would it be a good idea to make a little mojo bag of goodies & keep it in my locker, annointing it weekly? Because I work in the ER, im constantly walking so I dont think id want to walk on anything for 16 hours.
What do u think?

masteredfate

Boss Fix is good stuff

Unread post by masteredfate » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm

I recieved my wonderful smelling oils and other items yesterday in the mail. This morning I applied a small dab of Boss Fix Oil with a little Crown of Success, and when I got to work, my boss genuinely said thank you for all the hard work and gave me a Starbucks giftcard. He gave cards to everyone. I couldn't believe it, because he has never done that sort of thing.

Thank you for such a wonderful smelling oil. I was concerned about mosquitoes being attracted to the scent (they are everywhere here), but I actually had no issues AT ALL. It was great! Thank you!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Boss Fix is good stuff

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 pm

I Agee...I have had many successes with Boss Fix. Thanks for the testimony mastered fate.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:26 am

Boss Fix is indeed awesome. I've dressed my hands with it and then shaken hands with new bosses or supervisors, in order to sweeten them to me. Very effective :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

masteredfate

Unread post by masteredfate » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Sorry to go off topic. I used to live in Norwood and Brighton, MA. I miss it out there. I'm going to anoint my keys on my computer at work tomorrow.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:52 am

I think that would be fine. The key would be to at least work and have the mojo bag on you for at least a week so that it can build a connection with you. Just make sure no one sees your mojo bag.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Bea

Unread post by Bea » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 am

I ordered some Boss Fix oil and was waiting for it to come as I need it badly, but in the meantime I had some Peace Water and took it to work with me.

Well, I put it in a spray bottle and sprayed it everywhere and when I did I had really good work days, people left me alone, even people who don't like me were saying "Hello" and being nice, etc. Also I changed too, I set the intention to have a work environment that was free of drama and flowed smoothly. It worked!

Since then, the Boss Fix oil came in and I dabbed it all over the women's bathroom handles, the punch-in pad, the break room fridge, the staff computer, both of the phones, the filing cabinets, etc. Today I saw it work: we had a meeting. I hate meetings because this is the time when I secretly become punching bag, today it was different. Today, other people, who also mess-up, were held accountable! Also, a girl who has been there for two years and never got "employee of the month" in those two years, got it today! She was so happy, she said, "I never got anything like this before." The same people always get it, but not today. :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 am

Great glad it worked out for you.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 am

One way I used Boss Fix oil and sachets to fix a supervisor who was giving me a hard time: I mixed a few drops of Boss Fix oil into some hand lotion, shook it up really well and prayed over it, then gave it to her as a gift. It worked very nicely :)

Also, I saw this trick somewhere in Hoodooland but have yet to try it: you know those liquid potpourris bottles with the reeds stuck in them, thereby releasing the scent throughout the room? Those potpourri liquids are oils. Add a few Boss Fix drops to the oil potpourri and put it in your office. The magic of Boss Fix will waft throughout the air.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

BLindstrom
HRCC Student

Unread post by BLindstrom » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 am

Great idea MaryBee :)

I really think more people should try learning and working with the wonderful Boss Fix products, especially nowadays when the workclimate is quite rough.

Blessings
Miss Benedikte

ameliabedelia

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Tue May 01, 2012 9:38 am

Hi everyone.

I had purchased a boss fix honey jar a long time ago - maybe a year,and did nothing with it because I wanted it to be perfect. So I kept reading and taking notes and never did anything.

Things at work keep getting worse with certain of my co-workers gossiping about me to no end, started by the boss' secretar who is very jealous of me.

I wear LM oils almost daily incl. boss fix, stead work, stop gossip, protection, etc but I need to do more active work obviously.

Today, I put oils in a jar of honey, that include boss fix, steady work, look me over, road opener (there are others), I added the packet of herbs that came with the boss fix honey jar it - I wrote in LM Dragon Blood Ink the names of my managers, supervisors and those colleagues I care for, and their birthdates on the back of their photos, folded them up and inserted them into the jar. I then cut a square piece of paper for each of these individuals, wrote in pencil, their names (each on his own paper), 3 times, one under the other, then turned the paper 90 deg, and wrote my own name 3 times, on top of theirs, annointed them with boss fix and steady work oils folded the papers and inserted them into the honey jar. Then I wrote my intent, in a circle, on a circular piece of paper something like "my managers, supervisors, and colleagues love me, respect me, value me, admire me and consider me an asset to the department. I wrote all together, without spaces, and punctuations. I then wrote my name and birhdate in th middle of the circle, in LM Dragon Blood ink.

Afterwards, I closed the jar, annointed a 4 inch candle with the same oils as I had inserted into the jar, and prayed that the people I work with that I value will like me, respect me, etc... like I wrote,and added that it will be a pleasure to come to work everyday. I kept it all positive.

This project took me about 2 hours, not including the horrible mess I made when I spilled my almost full bottle of LM Dragon Blood Ink on the floor, paper, my shoe, leg, the bathroom, etc. Oh well..

This is my first work and I know I'll redo it, but I had to start somewhere. I took bits of information from the LM forums, to achieve this.

Please give me your comments.

Thanks!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

What would be a good way to use boss fix products for this situation - it's not to make MY boss sweet on me, I'm kind of seeing him so he is sweet enough. But the owner and him kind of drifted apart over the years (way before I got there) and I know he is not happy with it. He was supposed to have some certain amount of money or raise a long time ago and keeps saying if he doesn't get it he is going to leave. I'd like to help him get what he needs and have him stay.....would it be possible to use this to help someone else without them knowing?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

You could...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Yes you can most definitely fix a candle for this. I would use boss fix, pay me, and steady work on a green candle so that this guy pays your man.

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi I've read as much as I could on LM Boss fix. I've been spending a lot time getting to know the oils I picked up from LM so far, this one sounds exciting to me, I want to try it.

My question:
Let's say you are an entertainer for an occupation and you have an agent, agent has a roster of people agent has the choice of sending out for work. Can the agent be treated like a boss? Will the boss fix also have a positive effect of the co-workers as well?

I have been relying on my personal power to get me through the door up this point. I wanted to measure my own power before I ask for spiritual aid. I have who is now a former friend who has followed me into all my occupations(the ones that make me money) and it seems as though she is emulating me to the best of her ability. To the point of affecting my revenue streams and opportunities. Rather than curse the woman I thought it might be a better idea for me to work on being favored by the ones handing jobs.

Perhaps you may have a different suggestion, either I'm still interested in boss fix.

Thanks for your interest!
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi MissKittylovesNanny, Boss Fix might work here, but it is more to improve working conditions or get what you want from your employer. This could help with an agent, but it doesn't exactly have the same focus. You might consider doing some Crown of Success work to get you noticed above the other people who are going after the same things that you are: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html You might also consider doing Steady Work, which helps to bring, well, steady work, to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:59 am

Thanks Miss Phoenix

One of the other girls said our agent controls when we work today. I take it to mean our agent is our boss. I think I needed to hear that. I can just smell the boss fix from here!

I do have plans for using steady work and prosperity products they are on my next Lucky Mojo shopping list.

New question:
What if you know that someone is already working something on the boss that is getting them favored? Can boss fix help with that? We do not often have pleasure of all working at the same time so sneaky tricks are going to be difficult, if that's something that would be called for.

Thank you!
MissKittylovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”