Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
angelic_light

Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by angelic_light » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 am

Hi

Im interested in buying the follow mw boy oil, could somebody explain to me how to do a spell with the oil, I don't really want to buy a spell kit at the moment

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow me boy

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Read this page it should give you some ideas.

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.50

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel

Re: Follow me boy

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 am

If your inexperienced, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are, then really really think about getting the spellkit, it has everything you need and good clear instructions on what to do.

Also read this page http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
And if you want to do root work read all of this :http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

suzyparker

Lucky Mojo Follow Me Boy Testimonials

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:36 am

I am a huge fan of LM's vigil candles.. they are the best of the best - but I must say, the Follow Me Boy oil is equally amazing. I have used it in numerous circumstances and it never fails. I've annointed candles on a honey jar, annointed vigil candles, fed a mojo bag and even worn it on my body. Not only does it affect the man I am working, but it attracts men in general like bees to honey. Everyone talks about pheromones, etc. - this little baby is the bomb. When I wear it or use it I feel confident, sexy and in control. Even on days, especially on days, when maybe I'm a little not at the top of my game.. it gives me an incredible boost and it translates beautifully. Just wanted to share my success with it because it is truly the most amazing product I've ever worked with. Cat, you and your team are beyond amazing. God Bless you always

SP

SONIA123

Re: Follow Me Boy

Unread post by SONIA123 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:36 am

Haven't yet tried it - But have ordered it and thanks for your review on it

Regards

mar

Unread post by mar » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 am

Hey Suzyparker,

Thanks for sharing that with us, that is good to know..how exactly do you use it on yourself? I mean do you just put the powder on your arms etc?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 pm

No, I use the oil and I put it on my wrists or behind my ears.. just a tiny bit and not everyday.. just days when I want an extra "boost".. it's like a pushup bra/red lipstick for the soul.. major boost of sexy confidence. But I always use it for love work and it works... they are like little puppies.. another trick, once you work them, ignore them.. let them pursue you.. obvioulsy show interest by reciprocating, but I find men are like puppies.. chase them, they run.. run away, they chase.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Hey thats really good news about the follow me boy oil, I have bought some too I would like to put some on my ex boyfriend if fingers crossed we meet, Im not too sure about how to go about it and where the best place is to put it on him. Do I do any working before I put it on him?

Sorry about asking so many questions at once :s

mar

Unread post by mar » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 pm

I have the powder and usually put it on my arms and legs, coming upwards. Then after that, I put some come to me oil same way ;-)

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Thanks for that mar, and how do you transfer this to your target?

mar

Unread post by mar » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 pm

When I know I am going to see him, I make sure I have a bit of Follow Me Boy on my hands and then some how touch him..LOL..either his hands or arms, one time even his face. And when I give him something to eat, I make sure the container and spoon are dusted with the powder.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 pm

I see, thats a good tactic, so how can you be certain that you will be the one that they follow like a puppy? It would not be misxed up with anyone else will it? so long as traces of oil or powder remains on them?

spellyshelly

Just a few questions about follow me boy oil

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Hey everyone

Ive got a few questions about follow me boy o

how can you be certain that you will be the one that they follow like a puppy?
would it be mixed up with anyone else so long as traces of oil or powder remains on them?
Lastly once you are wearing the oil and the scent wears off does this mean it will not be working, in other words does the target have to inhale it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Just a few questions about follow me boy oil

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:04 pm

You can be certain because hopefully when you state your petition that you would state you want him to follow you around like a dog. As for anyone elses traces of oil, this is why it is important to get divination done to see if anyone else is doing work on him. In that case you would have to break any spells that that person has done on him. If you believe work has been done on him, do some unjinxing/uncrossing work.

josdos

Follow me boy....surprising results

Unread post by josdos » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:42 pm

I have been working follow me boy on my boyfriend for a few weeks now, along with love me. he is not "following me like a puppy" instead has become a little obsessed, accusing me of cheating, constantly questioning me. some days hes sweet as pie, other days completely withdrawn, but always questioning and eavesdropping. just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences, or if theres anything i can do to get the results i desire. i am also working a honey jar.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow me boy....surprising results

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Lol...well that is following you around like a puppy, and not only is he following you around, but he gets jealous that others are impeding on you and his time with you. You are getting the results you desire as far as the follow me boy. But I am not sure what is your goal here. What do you want him exactly to do?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Sounds like your getting what you asked for. You have to be careful if you do not know what you are doing. If its your boyfriend use more then just Follow Me Boy, add something like Love Me to help even it out. And next time be more specific with your petition. :lol: Also if its his nature to be like this then that's how he will be,are you sure its the magic and not the he's the type to be obsessive?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 pm

I am a big advocate of follow me boy, but wow.I would never suggest using it on a jealous or obsessive guy.. I only recommend it if you are dealing with one of those slow poke types or bookish types that need a "thump" to the head.. maybe you should use Look me Over or Fire of Love or something much kinder and sweeter.

Moral of story with "work".. be careful what you wish for...you just might get it. :shock:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Suzy, you consider Look me over and Fire of Love kinder?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 am

The thing is, in five years he has never jealous or obsessive. if anything he had this attitude like i had his son and no other man is going to look at me. really i just wanted him to pay more attention to me, be more attentive and loving. ( i have also been using love me) and i would like to have a little more control in the relationship. my petiotion has pretty much been "love me, follow me, realize my worth" maybe you guys have other suggestions for me?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 am

"Kinder" not in a less coercive sense, but kinder in the reaction you will get. Look Me Over I find to be classic for lots of attention (he's really into you in a noticing you sort of way), Fire of Love, I find great for passion in a more "adult" way versus the impetitous Kiss Me Now or Look Me Over. Obviously, Love Me is love. The thing I think most of us forget is no matter how much work you do on someone, you cannot change their basic nature. Meaning, if I do work to make him "follow me".. how he will follow me may not be what I want - he may become possessive in his following versus sweetened by it. You can sweeten someone to you, you can get someone to notice you, you can get them to kiss you, sleep with you, even marry you.. but you cannot change their basic nature. If the person is a jerk, ultlimately they will be a jerk or you will have to work them constantly. Who needs that?

Getting back to the original poster's reply about this is the first time he turned obsessive.. why not do a honey jar.. it's slow and steady work but it will sweeten him to you and you can use pink candles (for more affection) and red candles (for more passion)

SP

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:10 pm

josdos

That is not a surprising response from the target. It shows the magic is working. Your target has some insecurity issues obviously and the Follow Me Boy is bringing them out. Remember, he thinks other men are following you too since he is.

My men tend to be on the possessive side, so I do not do any type of work that could elicit those types of feelings. I like to keep to a honey jar to keep my relationship sweet.

You could try a honey jar with a white candle dressed with some tranquility oil to calm him down.

Mary

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Josdos please dont take any offence to this question, but is it a possibility that your target is under the influence of any type of drugs? As I know from past experiences with somebody that had that it provokes a lot of paranoia just a thought that crossed my mind. If it is the case then certain spells could trigger jealousy and obsession.

spellyshelly

Follow me boy in action

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 am

Hey everyone

Just need some advice really as i need reassurance that I am doint this correctly, so here goes on friday I saw my target i managed to get him to take some of the oil and apply to himself, he put it onto his wrists and rubbed it in, and smelt it and commented on it smelling nice. So today (sunday) I started to burn my follow me boy candle and I shall continue tonight. I used the follow me boy oil that he touched as it will still have his DNA in it, will this help me? I was just wondering if there is anything I can do to help the situation further? Also I am in contact with him now so can anyone advise me on anything I can do apart from binding him?

Thanks
everyone in advance :)

suzyparker

Re: Follow me boy in action

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:59 pm

put a petition under your vigil candle - his name 9 times, your crossed over it 9 times - what you want from him (follow me like a puppy, chase me, desire me, whatever)

you can also start a honey jar to sweeten him to you and use the follow me boy oil on the candles you burn on it.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:04 am

Thanks for your reply suzyparker, what shall I do with the remains of the candle and the petition afterwards? I started burning my candle yesterday I plan to continue tonight would be ok to add the petition tonight?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 am

Hi spellyshelly, I'm not suzyparker but I'll try to help answer your questions :)

I would suggest you to bury the remains of the candle (I presume it's a follow me boy vigil candle?) in your yard or garden in order to draw and keep him close.

It would be fine to add the petition tonight, and I would use it as the honey jar's petition after the candle has finished burning, if you haven't yet made the honey jar- that way the petition would have "doubled" intent and so might be more effective. (And you also waste less paper, haha)

Hope this helps!
Annabelle :D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:23 am

hi Annabelle

Thanks alot for you reply, it is a normal red taper candle that I have carved my name into, I have already made a honey jar for my target, but I would have loved to do that as its a great idea! :D any other suggestions as to what I could do with it?

You have been very helpful

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 am

In that case, there isn't really a need to create a new petition unless it has a different intention from that of the one for the candle- you can just burn the candle on the honey jar; two petitions for the same intent/person isn't effective as the magical energy would then be diverted between the two petitions rather than all flowing towards one.

Er, sorry if that was confusing- I'm not entirely sure how to phrase it :oops:

What I like to do for candle love work is a modification of a petition; sketch out the shape of a heart, then inscribe your "order" in its outline over and over until the heart is shaped; such as "lust me, love me", then finally, carve your and your target's names together in the middle of the heart, then dress the candle with suitable oils before burning it.

This probably won't work out too well on a thin candle- for a thin candle you could just write both your names together & dress it. Give this a try though, it worked pretty well for me. :D

There actually shouldn't be much remains left by an altar candle; if there's any, it should melt onto the honey jar, kind of "sealing" your intent inside.. And the best part is that you can keep it for as long as you want :lol:

I'm glad to have been of help!
Annabelle :)

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 am

Good advice Annabelle. The honey jars are great.. you can use red when you want more physical passion, pink when you are looking for more affection, blue if you need things to heal (after an argument), they are a constant work in progress. Good luck Shelly

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks alot guys! :D

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks alot guys! :D

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:42 am

Thank you all for your words of advice, I am new to this and appreciate all the help I can get. I have started mixing the follow me boy with love me, while i wait for my next order containing Fire of love and look me over. I see such a difference since I started using more of the love me, and my honey jar seems to be working well also. I have also ordered a stay with me mojo. thank you all!

bk_87

Unread post by bk_87 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 am

hi there josdos...
i just had one question... how soon after doing the follow me boy spell did u begin to see results??

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:14 am

it was probably a few week. and a honey jar that i started in July.

Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi JossDoss,

A quick question... How were you working on him with the Follow Me?
Lighting a candle? Touching him with th eoil? etc...

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 am

yes, i do candles on a honey jar, and I basically do the powder in his shoes, underwear, socks, deodorant, bath towel. and the oils on other things he touches, door handles, keys remotes. i really like the powder on the deodorant though, goes on perfectly.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:57 am

Ooh powder on the deodorant. I have never thought about that before. I must write that down in my book.

mar

Unread post by mar » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm

just out of curiousity, is the powder more effective than the oil? Or are they the same, but just depends where u can discreetly put them on?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm

I do not think one is more effective than the other. It just depends how you would like to deliver your intent. For example, I would never do a trick like putting follow me boy oil all over my lovers bed. I would probably use sachet powder because you can lightly dust it on to the sheets. Another example, I would never sprinkle myself with powder when I am near my lover. Instead, I would put a dab of the oil behind my ear, and neck. Its all about delivery.

OIL-HOO-FOLB
Follow Me Boy Oil
$7.50

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:36 am

Argh! I am soooo frustrated, I have done the follow me boy spell and even made the target apply the oil to himself, however I am the only one feeling the effects, he is not being as obedient as before, and I am the one feeling like following him everywhere and thinking about him more and more.

What do I do to make this work on him?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:44 am

Hey spellyshelly,

In my opinion, you shouldn't have your target put the oil on himself- you should instead sneak some ONTO him (with your hand/dress things he will touch, etc) to ensure the oil's effects don't backfire onto you! :D

And if you haven't yet made the honey jar, now would probably be a good time to start..

Hope this helps! :D
Annabelle

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:30 am

exactly, i believe they have the exact same effects, its just a matter of oils are more convenient to use on certain things, as are the powders. i also sprinkle the poweder in our bed, and some in his pockets, basically anything he has contact with. its a wonder hes never wondered why he always smells so yummi !

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 am

Hi Annabelle

thanks alot for your reply. I did not know that the target puttin the oil on himself could backfire :( do you mean it is doing the opposite of what I have intended or it is working for him and his partenr? I have done a honey jar, shall I do it again but put it on him myself this time without him knowing? or does it not matter whether he knows or not?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Well, judging by your response "I am the one feeling like following him everywhere and thinking about him.." I'd say likely it has worked on YOU rather than him. If feel that you're obsessing over him, you can just use some Uncrossing products or take a cleansing bath (Hyssop, 13-herb etc) to fix this- if not, then no harm done- just added a little spice to your relationship by finding him more attractive,lol :D

And if you'd like him to be obedient, Compelling or Dominating products can help with this, you can also look into getting a nation sack- this way you can tie his nature AND make him submissive to you.

And also, I'm a little confused when you say:
I have done a honey jar, shall I do it again but put it on him myself this time without him knowing? or does it not matter whether he knows or not?
If it's the oil, if he doesn't know what it is/what it does it will be fine to do it blatantly, but I'd personally prefer to sneak this onto my guy, as that was it somehow seeps into his nose/mind unconsciously, and might yield better results.. If you put it onto him, with him knowing, he'll just be like, "oh, it smells nice" and dismiss it.

Er, a little hard to explain. It's up to you of course, but it would be better either way if YOU put it onto HIM, not him applying it on himself, since you've already discovered what happens :lol:

If you mean the honey jar, does this mean he is aware you are working on him? This mightn't be favourable because he might be fighting against the spells, and so you get unsatisfactory results.

Annabelle :)

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 am

Annabelle

i sneaked some oils on me and applied it to him and i applied on my neck, last week he seems to love my neck and rubbed his face on it.
then again, that was all before the huge arguement. and he is shutting me out.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:54 am

Hey blackforrest :)

I don't think the argument has anything to do with the oils though, since you two had problems before that..

Just believe in yourself and work on him if you really think he's worth it!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:19 am

Hi Annabelle sorry for confusing you, yes I was refering to putting the oil on him again, I will take your advice, until I see him again will it be better to apply the follow me boy to the candle on the honey jar and say the psalm?

Thanks for all of your help

:D

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 am

no i dont think its the oil, i think we need other works.
we cant communicate and have alot of issues.
so i guess i have to attend to each one to work it.

and mean time, i seem to have a few new interest that is treating super nice.....

off topic a little: on dusting powder on his path , but he lives on a landed and he drives, so, he wont be stepping on it but driving thru it, does it still work???
he has a family of people living with him.

if i ever have the chance i will steal his shoes to make as much foot track soil as i want hahhaha

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 am

and mean time, i seem to have a few new interest that is treating super nice.....
lol! :lol:
off topic a little: on dusting powder on his path , but he lives on a landed and he drives, so, he wont be stepping on it but driving thru it, does it still work???
he has a family of people living with him.
Technically it should work, but it won't as effective as if he physically walks in it.. Do you have access to his house? You could just sprinkle it outside his main house door, or the path to his car :)
if i ever have the chance i will steal his shoes to make as much foot track soil as i want hahhaha
Eh, I don't think it works that way.. You need his feet to be in the shoes in the foot track.. Hahahaha.. Nice try though :P

Spellyshelly: Yep, that would be good, and carving his name onto the candle will make it even better :D

Hope this helps!
Annabelle

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 pm

i have a pair of his dirty socks and underwear... keeping them under the bed will be the same as foot track right.....
but he hasnt called me, darn. only when he is drunk

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:20 pm

No dirty socks and underwear are not the same as a foot track, but all 3 are personal items.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 pm

FYI when you get your lover back, or when you are on good terms with them because of your spell work. Do not shoot yourself it the foot by creating an argument, or engaging in one. In addition, do not engage in activities that are counterproductive to what you are doing. It just puts you back at square one. Really unfortunate, but just do not do anything to piss them off again once you have them. Sometimes you can change the target's behavior to a certain degree, but at the end of the day you have to be willing to make some changes as well. Otherwise, things are going to repeat themselves all over again.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 am

Hi Stars I think your comment is targeted at me lol, you are right rash descisions do set you back and this is a mistake that I am hoping to rectify, we are all human I suppose and we all know how hard it is to keep a cool head at times when you are pushed, but I will not be making this mistake again as it has not done me any favours.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm

just to update you all. i have had great success mixing the follow me boy along with love me, fire of love, look me over and stay with me. my relationship is better than it has been in ages. i now also carry a stay with me mojo, and i swear some days i dont even recognize my man. he is again the man i originally fell in love with, before all the stresses that come with a home and a baby.
now, how do i get him to marry me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Congrats on the results

Here is the link for getting him to marry you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

Ms T
Forum Member

Unread post by Ms T » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:44 pm

I have been annointing the candle that I put on my honey jar with follow me boy oil from LM. The man I am working on is fixing everything in my apartment that I need fixed. So it is working it is so cute he even comes up to tell me that he will work on something tom. As soon as his daughter tells him I need something he comes running. I can't wait for this to work out and become romantic. I'm enjoying the attention that i am getting so far now i'm building to the romance. What is it they always say you can't build a house without a good foundation. So i'm building my foundation now with him. So I should have a good relationship with him if the foundation is built first. I've also been putting bewitching oil on the candle. Next I think I will try the Fire of love oil.

nurseusa02

Oils and Sexual Contact

Unread post by nurseusa02 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 pm

I have found a similar forum thread, but I have not found the answer to my question. I plan on dressing my genital area with Follow Me Boy Oil the next time my love interest and I have sex. However, we ALWAYS practice safe sex. So, since there is a physical barrier there, his skin will not actually come in contact with the oil. Will this practice still be effective, or should I try to apply the oil a different way?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Oils and Sexual Contact

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Why don't you just add it to some massage oil and use it during foreplay together? Or just put it on like you would any other moisturizer and then he will touch you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Oils and Sexual Contact

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm

...or playful put it on his member as u put the condom on... just a little now...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”