• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:15 am

Cut and Clear Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:54 pm

would it be wise to put some cut and clear oil in a vigil breakup candle along with other herbs and oils if you want the couple to not only breakup but go their seperate ways? I want them to break up but i want them both to forget about each other and move on.
eagerbeaver88

Re: cut & clear oil

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Usually cut and clear is being used by one person who still has feeling to cut those feelings and clear the air of them. I would not use the formula in the a break up candle, but I would incorporate lemons in the break up candle since lemons help cut things and people apart and keep them separate. I would do a second vigil light alongside the break up vigil that is a hotfoot light meant to hotfoot him out of her life. The break up formula and the herbs and curios that go into a traditional break up vigill ight are already pretty potent and powerful on their own.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm

thanks, for the vigil light, would i use a regular altar candle to do so, and would I put his name on the candle and hotfoot it?
eagerbeaver88

Unread postby heathernijoli » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 pm

The hot foot vigil candle that is referred to above can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-hot-foot.html

IMO - I have burned a cut and clear for someone else and seen good results - the petition paper and photos underneath signify who it is for specifically. I think it would not be inappropriate to burn it for someone else.
heathernijoli

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Just wondering is there anything that I can use with or besides the cut and clear to remove feelings for someone? And can I use it to make two people (not including myself as one of the people) stop caring and loving one another? (not including break up oil or spell)
Wanttounderstand

Re: Anything beside cut and clear?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Cut n Clear is used on yourself - not to break up people.

You could try doing some cleansing work on yourself to rid yourself of the influence of the other person, then some Road Opening work to open new avenues and opportunities in love. You may wish to use Crucible of Courage to give you the strength to do what needs to be done to leave/move on. You could do Healing to heal any emotional wounds that there may be. But Cut n Clear is your best bet for losing the feelings.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

How do I use clear and cut on someone else?

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:06 pm

I have looked all over this site and I haven't found my answer yet, I want to know how to use clear and cut on two people (not including myself) I was told to read clear and cut but the only thing I saw was how to use it on myslef. Can someone please dummy it done for me please?
Wanttounderstand

Re: How do I use clear and cut on someone else?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:33 pm

That's a very personal spell and I believe that you shouldn't do it for someone else, unless its just telling them how to do it and giving them the needed materials. If you want to break up another couple take a look at Break Up supplies or Separation supply's if you don't want them to fight.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

I disagree, Hail, though I don't have as much experience as you do. For example, if she were a professional root worker asked to prepare and cast the spell, she could work it that way.

I think the real question is whether or not the parties involved know about it. If one or both are open to it, then I see no reason why she couldn't work the ritual with them. Alternatively, if they don't know about it, she could burn a Separation Vigil, and give both parties a C&C Vigil as gifts. (Kind of a healing gift.)

The thing with C&C is that it requires a lot of meditation by one or both of the parties involved. A gentle Separation spell with a Healing spell for follow up (probably 6-9 months after the couple is parted) would probably be of more use in this situation. Good luck.
Lucylookingskyward

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 pm

I know that it is a personal spell but this is my boyfriend I'm talking about, he cheated on me and the other women has strong feelings for him but I don't want her to be hurt because I know how it feels. I just really want her to move on with her life and leave my boyfriend alone but I really don't want her to still have feelings for him I want her to move on peacefully to maybe even to something better.
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm

You might want to try a moving candle spell in this situation. Henri Gamache mentions them in "The Master Book of Candleburing"; in essence as you move the candles representing you and your bf together, you move the candle representing her away from your bf's candle and toward one representing an ideal partner for her. That way no one's left out in the cold, so to speak.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Do I use any kind of candle? Would I dress it with anything? And who would I put her with just any men?
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:30 pm

You're better off buying Gamache's book. I did, and it's a wonderful resource. It'll tell you all you need to know and more. As well as providing a solid foundation for anyone who wants to do candle work, it provides several spells that are described so clearly that you couldn't possibly get them wrong.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 am

Wanttounderstand wrote:I know that it is a personal spell but this is my boyfriend I'm talking about, he cheated on me and the other women has strong feelings for him but I don't want her to be hurt because I know how it feels. I just really want her to move on with her life and leave my boyfriend alone but I really don't want her to still have feelings for him I want her to move on peacefully to maybe even to something better.

I know you're really keen on doing a Cut and Clear on this other woman, but basically, it works only if the target is RECEPTIVE to having it done. This means that the target should actually want to forget him and move on.

However, I don't think this is the case, so the only thing you can do is to work with Break-up or Separation spells/products.
Alternatively, as Chagrinedgirl suggested, a moving candle spell would be effective as well. Lemme break it down for you:

- One white female (clothed) figural candle to represent the other woman: Since you do not want to cause her harm, white would be a pleasant/neutral colour rather than black.
- One pink male (clothed) figural candle to represent an ideal partner that the woman will be attracted to: I picked pink instead of red as red is more for sexual work, while what we're doing is more of a romantic/soul mate type of love work.
- One pink female (clothed) figural candle to represent you
- One pink male (clothed) figural candle to represent your boyfriend

You can choose to dress the candles however you want: I would suggest..
- Separation with Tranquility oil on the other woman's candle- this will help separate her and your boyfriend, while you ease the hurt with Tranquility- hopefully, this results in a peaceful/mutual breakup between the both of them.
- Attraction and Adam & Eve oil on the man's candle- this will attract the other woman to him, and hopefully make the man her soul mate.
- Reconcilation and love-type oils on you and your boyfriend's candle, to make you two love each other and forgive each other for past mistakes.

What to do:
1. Set up the candles as so:
- Your candle on the far left
- Unknown soul mate on the far right
- Woman and your boyfriend together in the middle, facing away from each other towards respective mates

2. Burn all the candles daily, slowly moving your boyfriend and the woman further and further apart day by day- your boyfriend moving towards you, and the woman moving towards her ideal man.

Hope this helps!
Annabelle
silver_disc

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 am

I think HD simply meant we shouldn't do Cut and Clear on another couple, or on someone else to help them out - which is how I understood the spell myself. If it's a professional rootworker then of course it's different.

I agree the best thing to do may be the moving candle spell - get another guy for that woman and she'd move on from your boyfriend. I also have Gamache's book (bought from LM), though I must admit it's a bit difficult to get all those candles happening in some rituals. It's a reliable source though.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 am

Thanks everyone for your help, every little bit helps.
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:06 am

how effective is this oil? i will have to buy this in the next order i make. i cant explain why but for 3 days now i just cant shake this depression concerning my ex. did an egg cleansing last night and found blood in both eggs.one for her pic and the one for me. maybe is the reading thats coming up that is spooking me..feels like forever. and i just feel ill hear what i dont want to but must face. any oils or spells that can boost morale?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Re: cut and clear oil

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 am

I find that the "power" family (Commanding, John the Conqueror/Queen Elizabeth, Master, Crucible of Courage, etc.) greatly boost morale and a sense of moving with a purpose.
J Simulcik

Unread postby freegirl » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 am

Also try reversing... if there is another person in her life that person may subconsciously be sending out bad energy. I swear when I am beset by negativity and sad thoughts when I burn a reversing candle they vanish, instantly, no joke. Try it before you decide to give up.
freegirl

Unread postby Ruth » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:15 am

J Simulcik wrote:I find that the "power" family (Commanding, John the Conqueror/Queen Elizabeth, Master, Crucible of Courage, etc.) greatly boost morale and a sense of moving with a purpose.

So, does the Power Oil. That's some good stuff.

Ruth.
Ruth

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:53 am

Of course! I neglected to mention the namesake of the family! :shock:
J Simulcik

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:10 am

wraithklewn wrote:how effective is this oil? i will have to buy this in the next order i make. i cant explain why but for 3 days now i just cant shake this depression concerning my ex. did an egg cleansing last night and found blood in both eggs.one for her pic and the one for me. maybe is the reading thats coming up that is spooking me..feels like forever. and i just feel ill hear what i dont want to but must face. any oils or spells that can boost morale?

Being afraid or feeling anxiety prior to a reading is pretty normal, I speak to at least one client a day who is experiencing that--especially if there is an emotional issue that you are working through. J's advice about the Power family of oils is really good, and I will throw in an excellent oil that my husband actually introduced me to--Crucible of Courage: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html very excellent formiula. Cut and clear will assist you in cutting the ties that bind you to a person or in some cases a situation and clear the air between the two of you.

Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 pm

thank you Ms. Bri and everyone else. hehe actually tomorow i will be the anxious one you talk to. but i try to remain positive. i may feel down alot but all in all im a determined person. must be the leo in me.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Unread postby heathernijoli » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Between Cut & Clear products and an egg ritual that Dr. Kioni taught me, I was able to effectively rid myself of any depressive feelings concerning my ex and move into a far better year!
heathernijoli

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 pm

i figure that i want to give it a try in getting her back first. i feel its worth the shot. but id have to decide that after the reading. i still feel like trying so im goin to do so. and if it works then great!! but i will also go ahead with a cut and clear in the end if it proves fruitless.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Wraithklewn, you have a reading with a talented reader tomorrow. I know you're stressed, but look at the positive, you are in good hands.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:50 pm

thanks conjureman. it will be my first reading with her and i believe she will be great.i will finally get some clarity after almost 4 months of confusion. nervous yea a bit...but i will give it my all. and whatever she determines im goin to go for it. i dunno..i may have been having doubts but i still intuitively feel i have a fair chance concerining the ex. so imma go for it
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Cut and Clear for temporary separation?

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm

I have had several clients with this situation and would like to share for those who may be in a similar situation. The man that she loves has stopped having contact with her and has told her to "move on." However, whenever we do a reading, it says that he will eventually be back (and he has done this before.. so it's totally within the realm of possibility). She wants to cut him loose *for now* and date other men (the readings also suggest this is a good move for her). I am recommending using Cut and Clear regarding this man and then a very non-coercive Come to Me spell for bringing in her true love. Doing this work to bring in a "true love," rather than a specific person, allows him or someone even better than him to come to her.

Pamita
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Re: Cut and Clear for temporary separation?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:47 am

Well, Cut and Clear isn't irreversible like the Black Walnut - so she will be completely capable of developing feelings again for him if that's the way it works out when/if he returns. In the meantime, it will help give her some emotional distance so she can move on.

However, if she hasn't already, this may be a very good time for her to also work some King Solomon Wisdom + Clarity on the situation to see if this man is one she actually wants to keep re-investing in.

And if he does return, get her to work on tying his nature right away and working with some products to keep him from yo-yoing her like this all the time!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Difficult case, my female best friend married her old flame

Unread postby be_777 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

I have a difficult love case. I had a female best friend and we were very close. We were ready to take our friendship to the next level when her old boyfriend contacted her and they began communicating again.

She made a decision to just be my friend but withheld that information from me until I pulled it out of her. Her old flame lived 1500 miles away so I knew the distance would be a barrier to reestablishing their relationship.

Our friendship took a hit but we patched things up and started hanging out again. Just after Christmas, he came to visit her. My friend and this guy got engaged and married within 4 weeks and she moved far away to live with him. She said she was so in love.

The whole series of events shocked me as well as her family and severed our friendship for good. To top things off, he had a girlfriend at home whom he dumped to marry my friend and love interest.I'm sure that must have broken this other girl's heart.

I still love this woman and I'm sure I'll be recommended to do a cut and clear, but let's say I don't. I don't think a love spell would work now. I have to break these two apart first.

I figured because of the way the guy treated this other girl that he deserves a crossing. I thought of hitting him financially and after that hitting the couple with a break-up spell. The financial loss would force my love interest to return home. After that happens, I could commence with love work.

The sudden severing of our friendship was so painful that I seriously considered suicide. I'm also concerned because I may not find a rootworker who will break up a married couple, even though I think she married for the wrong reasons. I also wonder if there is any justification for what I want to do or not. Feeling a lot of negative emotions and doubts right now.
be_777

Re: Difficult case, my female best friend married her old flame

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Doubt is antithetical to sound decisions, much less sound and constructive magical work. You need to contact an ethical rootworker. I know I'm repeating what you've heard, but you need a reading to see which path is the best to take in this, and to help you do the right work, in the right way.

I personally do think that a Cut and Clear would be the best bet, followed by some Healing work to get you centered and doing well, so that you could move on to a healthy, fulfilling relationship. However, I'm not a professional worker, and I haven't read for you. This is only an intuitive response based on what you've told us.

Good luck, and best wishes.

OIL-HOO-CUTA
Steady Work Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

I agree with Dixie. Cut and Clear and move on for your own sake. I assume you do not know her husband's ex or all the circumstances; you are just looking for justification to cross him because you are angry that she chose him over you. He was there before you and she apparently still loved him.

There is no one on earth worth killing yourself over. If you are having suicidal thoughts, get professional help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby be_777 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 pm

So what would happen if I tried to cross someone and it wasn't justified? Would the spell just not work?
be_777

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:09 pm

be_777: It sounds as if you need to read a bit more about Hoodoo and how justification plays a part in the work. Before I do work I will state to the spirits I am working with something along the lines of, "If this work be justified than so it shall be done." Some-such variation of that. If the work is not justified than it may be up to God or Spirit to see fit to render your work ineffective and not reach the target fully or at all.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Cut and clear oil, effective enough? Two ?'s

Unread postby phonehappy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 pm

I got the cut and clear oil because I was hurting and crying every day. I want to get rid of hurt but somewhere down the line I had hoped we could move past the hurt and be friends.

If I do the cut and clear will that banish him from my life completely?

Can I simply cut and clear the hurt alone and not him?

Also, all I have is the cut and clear oil.. will the cut and clear oil, white candle and prayers be enough to start with(hoping that's all it takes)

Thanks
phonehappy

Re: Cut and clear oil, effective enough? Two ?'s

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Cut and Clear is to get rid of emotional ties to someone. You can still have contact with him.

OIL-HOO-CUTA
Steady Work Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby phonehappy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Okay great! I definitely want to do it then!

Do you think my oil on a candle will be enough?
phonehappy

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:51 pm

What is "enough" varies from worker to worker and case to case. Sometimes a simple dressed candle does the trick. Sometimes a bath, a candle, and more are needed.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 pm

See here, again, and scroll all the way down, and you decide.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care and good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby phonehappy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:12 pm

I see. I will give it a go! Thanks mama micki
phonehappy

cut and clear oil as a candle dressing

Unread postby phonehappy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:51 am

What could I add to a vigil candle when I dress it with my cut and clear oil? Obviously I no longer want feelings (good or bad) for a specific person and want to cut clear.

I have found it really easy to work with plain encased vigil candles so I would like to use one and put my cut and clear oil in it.

Could someone tell me what else i can put in it? Right now I only have the cut and clear oil. Thanks!
phonehappy

Re: cut and clear oil as a candle dressing

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:05 pm

You could simply use the oil on the vigil light. But if you wanted to add herbs you could add lemon grass,and/or lemon verbena
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Cut and clear oil and a candle...

Unread postby Kittyluver » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 pm

I have been browsing on this website for about a year now. I stumbled across this new world on accident because I was searching for answers as to why someone would humiliate me in the most cruel way and I was searching for ways to forget. I instead spent a lot of money on products and readings trying to get to the bottom of something I would never get to the bottom of. I went from wanting this person to want me for validation to wanting revenge over and over again all year and tried lots of different things to no avail.

Finally I realize I just need to move on and i need help so I got the cut and clear oil :? But to be honest I'm not one for multiple elaborate steps in spells and well nothing has really worked for me anyways ( going to chalk it up to the universe not wanting me to have closure) so my question is:

Will the cut and clear oil be enough? I was thinking of lighting individual candles with the oil every night during my prayers and that's it. Is there something else easy that I can do? Would a name paper still be appropriate in this case? Can I leave the one name paper under the candle holder and just continue to light candles underneath it? And finally, do you think this will work for me since nothing else has? It has to work right? It should be either I get my closure or I get past it and since I'm not getting my closure I should be able to move farrrr past this situation. Please help me :)
Kittyluver

Re: Cut and Clear Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:58 am

You are injecting doubt into your work before you start. Whether any magical work is effective depends on many factors, and Cut and Clear is a personal spell which depends on your willingness to let go of the past. What is "enough" varies from person to person.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Stellablue » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Forgive me if this question is strange... I was wondering if it appropriate to work cut and clear in conjunction with reconciliation. Basically, I would like to cut and clear my romantic and dependent feelings on a person while working to heal and reconcile our friendship. To make a long story short, I had a romantic relationship with my best friend, things ended badly, I would like to regain our friendship and love while overcoming the desire for a relationship.

If that is not a wise combination, are there any products you might recommend for this?
Stellablue

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Stellablue: This is a wise combination as long as you think long and hard about your stated intention and only use the Cut and Clear for the romantic and dependent feelings you have/had for this person and not on the person themselves. If you go into it fill careful fore-thought then these two spells may be done in conjunction with one another.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Pamita » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Mama Micki wrote:You are injecting doubt into your work before you start. Whether any magical work is effective depends on many factors, and Cut and Clear is a personal spell which depends on your willingness to let go of the past. What is "enough" varies from person to person.

Mama Micki is right on the nose with this one. You need to be ready to let go also trust that the Universe does love you and has your best and highest self always available to you.

I would also include doing some self-love and empowerment with this work too. And you can use the Cut and Clear oil on yourself on a daily basis to great effect. Apply a few drops in a downward motion (head to foot) after you wash or whenever you feel drawn back into this relationship. One day at a time!
With love and light -
Madame Pamita
Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread postby poeticone » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 am

My AIRR rootworker had recommended I get the Cut and Clear oil to get rid of my unrequited love for a man who is a dear friend, but unavailable/not interested in more.

I bought the oil and held onto it. A few days ago, I learned this friend was marrying another woman. I was CRUSHED. I used the Cut and Clear oil, a petition written on the back of my business card asking to cut and clear all romantic and sexual feelings for (the person's full name), and anointed a plain glass yellow vigil candle with it. I carved his initials into the wax. Also, I have been anointing the business card/petition (using the quincrux pattern) with Cut and Clear oil and anointing my third eye and heart area with it.

For three nights now, I have been lighting that candle and praying/chanting my petition. I also read Psalm 51 three times during my time with the candle. I always open and close my rituals with a prayer to St. Michael the Archangel and light a white votive candle in holder especially for him. I also thank God, Jesus Christ, Virgen Caridad del Cobre, Saint Peter, and Saint Martin de Porres for their blessings.

Let me tell you...as each hour passes I feel SO much better. I still care about my friend but am no longer obsessed with texting with him, depressed over his lack of romantic interest, etc. I even deleted months of his text messages from my cell phone.

Cut and Clear really works. Your mileage may vary; it depends upon your ability, earnestness, and intent.

I haven't done the bath yet, but Lou recommended it so I added it to my recent order.

P.S.: I used the back of my business card because that is how we met - through my work - and I do have to keep dealing with him on a somewhat regular basis professionally plus I want to remain friends. Time was of the essence, so though I could've printed a photo I had of him or tried to get footprint dirt, I went with my intuition on this one. Again, your mileage may vary.
poeticone

Unread postby aura » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi poeticone: that's a wonderful testimonial. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope your words can help many others out there in situations similar to yours. Blessings to you and may you draw in a true and everlasting love now that your heart is Healing.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby poeticone » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm

aura wrote:Hi poeticone: that's a wonderful testimonial. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope your words can help many others out there in situations similar to yours. Blessings to you and may you draw in a true and everlasting love now that your heart is Healing.

Thank you. Three weeks ago, I was contacted by an ex I hadn't heard from in over 5 years right after using Chuparrosa (again, another fabulous recommendation from Lou.) We have renewed our friendship and some of our passion/romance and we still love each other, but are moving slowly toward the future. Lou keeps telling me to have patience, etc. :) So I may have drawn in true and everlasting love, but my heart (and his) still need plenty of healing.

Keeping it on the Cut and Clear note - I have now done the same ritual for five nights. I do not leave candles burning all day long due to nosy relatives who would probably come blow them out (not understanding what's what) while I'm at work.

Cut and Clear is working beautifully. I have not even wanted to text my friend for over two days. I am not constantly checking his and his fiancee's Facebook pages. I have no bitter feelings and am still open to his friendship at whatever level he will offer at this point, but the dependency that has haunted me for close to a year regarding being in texting communication with him is gone. I definitely don't feel like the emotional mess I was when I found out Wednesday afternoon he was engaged.

Thanks Lucky Mojo and of course Lou!
poeticone

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 pm

poeticone,

In my experience cut and clear does work. Be open and honest and patient with yourself on what you are trying to flush out and draw in. If this man is unavailable, focus on drawing in someone who is available to you. It took me 3 months to the DAY to get rid of most of my feeling for my ex. and some little strings still linger but not much to even be a blip on the radar..it fades though. You can always follow up your cut and clear with a come to me kit like I did to give it a boost in drawing in the right partner to you. It seems to have worked for me. three months later, I just met someone amazing and my ex is becoming a distant memory.

Also you can try an LMCC healing vigil on yourself to help with the pain or the loss you are feeling.

good luck to you. Either way use the time to heal yourself and be the best you can, so that the next person you do draw to you will be even more awesome than the last.
Olivialeigh

Unread postby poeticone » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Olivialeigh

Thanks. I have found that since I stopped doing the work every single day that some of the feelings are coming back. I will re-start the work and do have some healing products so I will use those. The pain is dramatically decreased but some of my yearning is back...
poeticone

Unread postby Dark2Madness » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Is Cut & Clear only used for love situations? I have a negative co-worker that has gotten under my skin. I have not had success using hotfoot on her. Candle work, direct work many times on her with hotfoot.
Could I just use Cut & Clear to cut my angry feelings about her so I can go back to when I just really didn't care about her being around at work?
Dark2Madness

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 pm

While Cut & Clear is used a lot in helping those move on from hurts in love it can help to cut away those negative attachments to other people/situations. So do know what it is you want to cut away, but also know what it is you want to keep as well.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 pm

I did my Cut & Clear kit & it's working pretty well. I still get "break through" bouts of grief though due to this being the ending of a 9 yr marriage/10 yr relationship. Should I anoint my heart area with the Cut & Clear oil?
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
I am so sorry for your pain. So very sorry.
Yes, do that with the oil. It's a great idea. I would also anoint my head with it.
I hope your grief subsides soon
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Divine_Beauty » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi everyone, I have a question and I hope this is the right forum to place this question. If not please excuse me.

First I would like to update my situation.

So I've gotten a reading based on my situation with my ex so I can make sure doing the breakup and reconciliation spells was the right thing to do. My question to my reader was "Will my ex (name) return to me or not?". I didn't mention the spells I wanted to do on my ex I just asked that question alone to make sure he will return without me having to do the spell. Well after the reading something hit me hard and I realize that I do not want him back anymore.

The reading did state that he would return, and the reading also mention something about him having a hard time settling down or making a commitment and that it wasn't me who was the problem(I figure I wasn't), and the reader mention that he's not ready for the kind of relationship that I want. The reader did say that he will return like the prodigal son but I'll have a whole new secure life built for myself. And that he will grow and figure his self out and would want to reopen a dialogue with me, but I will be happily in a secure life elsewhere. As the reader said "as the old saying goes, you snooze you lose", he may indeed return but it may be when I am well on my way to something happier. She did mention that I am having a hard time moving on from all this which is correct.

However, my point is I realize that after the reading and what my reader said about the "commitment" and everything else she has mention in my reading is absolutely the truth. I realize that after giving this guy 10years of my life he still yet haven't fully committed to me, and I am baffled to know that I was right about everything my reader told me. I am disgusted at the fact that he could be so selfish to still want to keep me around in his life as a friend after everything he put me through. I can admit I was the one who decided to break the relationship off but I had my reasons. He told me that he wanted a serious relationship, children and that was his dream with me but maybe he did, he just wasn't ready and he even proposed to me years ago back in 09' but I believe he only did that to keep me around and I felt like he was pressure into it. Either way that didn't work out. I believe I depended on this guy way more than I should have and expected more than he could and was able to give. He told me a few weeks ago that I am the one who screwed myself over. Maybe I did for having too much faith in a person and seeing good in them despite their faults, wrongs and actions. I sacrificed so much for him too the point now I have to fully start over and I believe that I am so much in fear of change that I cling on him longer than I should have. I deserve better and the female friend he talks to and anyone else I know nothing about is more than welcome to have him. Therefore, I will not be doing the breakup spell or the reconciliation spell. Yes!! We all need help, yes we all need a push in life and something or someone to turn to in time of need when you are at your breaking point. But I also believe that no one should have to do a form of magic to make someone love you the way that you would want them to love you. I believe if it's meant to be than it will be and it will be a balance on both ends on trying to save a relationship and not just one person. I believe if you really love someone than you set them free even if that means you are the one who feels the pain the hardest. With that being said I want to do a cut and clear spell.

So my question here is... When people who does a cut and clear spell would that consider them being weak by nature? That they aren't strong enough to get over it on their own? Trust me, I went through far worst than this. I am madly in love with him but these feelings I have for him I just want to move on and find new love else where. I am a strong person but I believe I've been strong far too long and it has gotten overwhelming. I'm not the type to ask for help, but the last few months I've been seeking help in ways that I never in my life thought I would. And I am glad that I did because always trying to stand on your own two feet and handle your problems alone really gets lonely and beats you up. I'm always the one people lean on but it's about time I lean on someone!!

Any advice for me on what I need for the cut and clear will be well appreciated.
Divine_Beauty

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello, Queen_Dezarae ,

Absolutely not!!

Who told you that? Let me at them! LOL

I have had clients tell me that the actual spell kit has made them stronger, able to think clear, able to draw in the perfect mates, made them happier, and have not had any negative emotions about the past relationship.

Now, in my opinion, these attributes represent strength. And, that type of strength draws many admirers.

Go for it!!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Divine_Beauty » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:11 pm

LOL I have to say I love you Miss Aida, you're the sweetest!! :-)

Okay, I will work on doing the cut and clear and I'm going to do another spell to draw in a new love hopefully my soulmate after I'm done with the cut and clear spell. But thank you for the insight Miss Aida, I will come back and do an update. :-) Oh, and my apology on the curse word in my last post, please excuse me for that.
Divine_Beauty

Unread postby Divine_Beauty » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:24 pm

If possible I need someone's advice or point of view on this situation that occur today.

So today is my Father's birthday, therefore when I called to wish him a happy birthday we talked for a few.

Now here is where this situation gets weird... For a few weeks I was so determine to do a breakup spell on my ex and his friend than do a reconciliation spell to bring us back together again as a couple. But the other day I put in for a reading and received my reading yesterday and since then my feelings has changed towards the situation. Even though my reader did say he will return, I all of a sudden wanted to do a Cut and Clear spell on my ex instead and I'm not so determine to have him back anymore.

Well as I mention about me calling my Father to wish him a happy birthday today, he asked about my ex, which he normally don't do and haven't done in YEARS. When asked about him he asked in a way as if we were still together. The last time he asked about him me and my ex were engaged and that was back in 09'. Remind you, he never met my ex out of the 11years I have known him and that is because my father lived in a different state at the time but he recently just moved back weeks ago. I told him that I haven't talk to him in a few days and that I don't have a boyfriend any longer, when I said that he was in shocked of disbelief. I said "no we are not together anymore and it's been months". He said "not to be in your business or anything... but is that something that y'all normally go through". I told him that it is something that we normally go through but this time it's different. He said "what happen, did y'all have a argument or something". I told him the last time we spoke we had an argument, he than asked what was the argument about. I told him about his pity, pathetic, childish behavior. He said "YOU KNOW, WHEN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR SUCH A VERY LONG TIME AND WHEN TWO PEOPLE TRY TO EXPRESS THE WAY THEY FEEL TO ONE ANOTHER IT SOMETIMES CAN RUB OR ARRGAVATE THE OTHER PERSON THE WRONG WAY WITHOUT BEING UNDERSTANDING".

Now here is what concerns me the most. After he asked the questions, he tells me... "I NEVER KNOWN YOU TO BE OUT THERE, ONCE YOU FIND SOMEONE YOU LIKE, YOU STICK TO IT", "YOU KNOW, NOT TO BE IN YOUR BUSINESS OR ANYTHING BECAUSE IT IS YOUR PERSONAL LIFE", "BUT YOU INVESTED TIME IN THE RELATIONSHIP, YOU COMMITTED TO THE RELATIONSHIP AND THAT IS ALOT TO TAKE IN". When he said that I wanted to cry but I didn't, instead I told him that it was okay and I am glad that he asked about him and my situation because it's been on my head for quite awhile now and I've been in the need to talk about it. He said in shock "OH YOU HAVE", I told him yes I have and in shock he was surprise.

My point here is that since my Father moved back we've been speaking for the last few weeks and even reunited with him in person, yet, even when we lived in different states he NEVER ONCE brought my ex up until TODAY when yesterday I decide to do the Cut and Clear spell. My Father is a Pastor and is a very spiritual person and I know God has a way of speaking through us through other people. Yesterday I also thought about doing a spell that helps me to dream about the guy who is suppose to be my soulmate. I even asked God to send me some type of sign to see or know if my ex is my soulmate and the one I'm suppose to spend the rest of my life with. But he never did send me that sign(AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I THINK).

But I want to know if God was trying to tell me through my Father that it is not time to close that door with my ex and that I need to just have patience(BECAUSE GOD KNOWS I DON'T HAVE ANY PATIENCE TO SAVE MY LIFE)?

Any advice will be very well appreciated.
Divine_Beauty

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells