• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 am

Spell-Casting for Medical Nursing Dental Veterinary Programs

Unread postby Chris » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi,

I need help or advice thank you.

1.The crown of success, would that help me to in schooling? Im trying to become a doctor but this my first year in college. Just need a better understanding of how this will help me in this area.. Or can i buy more crown of success like mojo bags,oils,incense etc...

3.A psyhic told me i have a ring around me but i didnt know what she meant because, didnt have enough time with her. Want to kno what is it and whats the best way to remove it. I think its messing with me. :) Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Chris

Re: Spell-Casting for Medical Nursing Dental Veterinary Programs

Unread postby Lara » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 pm

I can answer the first question for you.

Yes, Crown of Success will help in schooling. You may also wish to consider King Solomon Wisdom products. To a student looking for general help throughout the year, I would recommend a mojo first.

Hope this helps,
Lara
Lara

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 pm

To piggy back on what Lara has said, I would suggest that you might want to consider adding some Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez products to your Crown of Success work as he is the patron for doctors and medical students.

I agree with Lara that for continual, long term use through the school year, the Crown of Success mojo bag is a great place to start. When you annoint it you could use several different oils--among them Crown of Success but also Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez oil, and I would add another because I like 3's--maybe the King Solomon oil.

You could also light vigils to Dr. Hernandez and petition him in that manner for aid throughout the school year.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby danielarod » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Danielarod, also known as Zee, posted to the forum to ask about how to use spell-casting with problems of focus and academic achievement in dental school. A long and complex situation was described and replies were given (below). Some time afterwards, Danielarod, also known as Zee, decided to delete his situation and personal story and quit participating in this forum by blanking out his posts.

When this happens, we find it aggravating, because friendly people have stepped up to be of assistance and now their helpful posts are following upon a blanked-out post.

So all we now know is that Danielarod, also known as Zee, had been having difficulty with focus and concentration in dental school and was hoping to complete an academic program, receive credentials, and embark upon a career as a dentist. He posed 5 numbered questions (you can see that by the replies he got. They were, generally speaking:

1. I cannot seem to focus on school work; has my academic life been cursed by a rival?

2. If so, how can i remove the curse?

3. How can i improve my ability to focus and concentrate and be successful on tests, assignments, etc.?

4. How can i prepare school admission papers to help me succeed despite deficits in my academic record?

5. My professors don't seem to like me; what can i do to better their opinion of me?

Upon receiving advice (below) Danielarod / Zee removed his post and left only the following words...

=====

thanks for your time!

Zee

=====
danielarod

Re: Dental School and Focus!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Welcome to the forum danielarod (Zee)...first of all, its great that you found your passion, I started out in computer science, moved to computer technology and found a passion for Sociology...well long story short, when you love something, you never work a day in your life because you love what you are doing.

Sorry to 'read' about the down side of your situation but lets stay focused on the positive, sometimes situations like this make you stronger...but you are definitely among friends here, some with similar situations.

...and your question has been asked time and time again...you are are the right path with King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html), I recommend the Spellkit to keep your spell ongoing and strong. You might consider including Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) for success in all you do, Master (http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html) to increase your personal mastery or Clarity (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html) for insight and vision.

Good Luck in your education.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Dental School and Focus!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:49 pm

1. Always consider getting a reading...this can save so much more work and can really heighten your effectiveness with spellwork.
www.rootworkers.org which is AIRR a site full of great readers and rootworkers.

2. I would consider getting a cleansing done on yourself, and your space. You can get the uncrossing spell kit for that which has everything you need, and is a great buy. These supplies you can use again if you have any leftovers which you should.

3. I would recommend getting a wisdom, and crown of success kit, which will help you concentrate, and be successful on tests, assignments,etc

4. When applying to schools you can dust your applications with various powders such as I can you can't, crown of success, attraction, etc

5. Put your professors in a honey jar. They can all be put into ONE honey jar at the beginning of the term. I did this recently in grad school and it helped A LOT. I would burn bend over candles on them as well.

We have spoken about this here as well
graduate-school-success-and-prosperity-work--t8653s125.html
need-help-getting-accepted-into-college-t9595s25.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Sepll-Casting for Medical, Nursing, Dental, Veterinary Schoo

Unread postby angelsaves » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm

hi everyone!

i am in the process of applying to medical school, which is a dream i've been working towards for years and years. when i started applying this summer, i did a crown of success honey jar spell to sweeten the admission committees to me, and i've been lighting candles on it faithfully ever since. and i've just had two rejections, one of them devastating. i have three applications left open, and, while i know better than to say "i'd do anything," i am definitely open to suggestions for what i could do magically. (i'm already working on getting help in the practical realm, so unless you're on a medical school admissions committee, don't worry about that ;) )

any help would be greatly appreciated. <3

~ubenet
angelsaves

Re: trying to get into school

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Consider petitioning Dr. Hernandez (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html) to work for you; he is very approachable and works wonders in cases like this. You can also work with Road opener spiritual products (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) products to remove blockages to your success. I might add here, have you had a reading to identify the specify issues that you might need to deal with to reach your goals? If not contact an AIRR reader (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: trying to get into school

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Check out this thread as we have spoken about this before

graduate-school-success-and-prosperity-work--t8653s100.html

In addition, you can get a crown success candle, and add some I can you can't oil to it as well. This will hold back the competition, and help you get in successfully.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-i-cant-you-cant.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Trying to get into medical school

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Hey there Angelsaves and welcome to The Forum! I love your name! The advice given by both jwmcclin and Starsinthesky7 was right on target. Normally I might have left this alone because two of the Best gave solid advice, but something is tugging at me to post so here it goes:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html scroll all the way down to Jack Ball. For some reason with you, I kept going back to Master Of the Woods, (strength, health, mastery and success) and many others that could assist you within.
Speak with your reader rootworker and member of AIRR about this, ok. Follow the links that were given above by jwmcclin and Starsinthesky7.
Stay posted if you have any questions.
One more thing to recommend:
Hoodoo in Herb and Root Magic:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
You found Lucky Mojo because you want to be a Doctor; I found it because I was a patient. I can tell you from everything that I believe to be true that the products, knowledge, and people here have changed my life in the most incredible way possible.
Good luck and great to have you here!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angelsaves » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm

thanks for the advice and links, everybody! i knew i couldn't be the first to ask something like this, but i didn't go back far enough in the archives. this will give me something to do besides worry for a while :)
angelsaves

Unread postby Buttercup » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 am

Ok, this does not belong to this post per se,but it got me thinking. I am trying to get into college too. I am sitting exams late this spring but in my country there's no interview, whether you enter the college or not in entirely based on your grades in the exams. The other problem is that no one knows who will grade your paper,as this is decided at random after the exams,and your paper could end up at the other end of the country to be graded. So my question is, what can I do to increase the chances that my exam papers end up being graded fairly and by people who show some leniency,as opposed to those people who just have a quick look at your paper and grade it without really caring if they are fair or not?(they get paid according to how many papers they grade,so some of them just have a quick look and grade the paper in order to grade more in the same time frame and get more money). Could it help if I created a honey jar to sweeten whoever will be grading my papers,although I don't know who will that be and no one will know that beforehand?
I've already got a KSW mojo to help me with my studies and I'll be burning candles and order some candles to be lit for me during my exams,so I'm looking for a way to influence the grading part of my exams.
Buttercup

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 pm

hi Buttercup,
Good that you already have the KSW mojobag. I'd recommend that you anoint your head with KSW and Crown of Success on the day of you exam. And you can dust your hands with some Crown of success and/or KSW powder while writing. Maybe even have tiny amount somewhere, like under your fingernail and dress the paper with that while writing. If you use King Solomon Wisdom ask that the one that grades your paper be as wise and just as King Solomon himself. And set vigil lights burning for you while you take the exam and/or let Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set it for you. Tell them what dates the test are on, then they will set it some time before that so it will be burning good when you have your test.

I don't know bout your country, but often you can demand a second grading if you oppose your report.
Good luck in your studies!
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Buttercup here is a thread and Ill try to find more:
your-best-advice-for-making-dream-job-happen-t8185.html.
Crown of Success sachet to dust and Look Me Over would be great for any paperwork you are turning in.
Check this thread out too; it is from usenet. Scroll down to the last one:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html
Good luck to you Buttercup!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Buttercup » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Thank you for your great suggestions. I'll be sure to set vigil lights for my exams and I'll definitely try some of the things suggested in your links Triplethreat!
Buttercup

Unread postby LilCassandra » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:44 am

Would Dr Hernandez work if you're applying to graduate but not medical school? Probably a stupid question. I'm also applying but for theatre and film, so I don't know if there's anything specific for that?

Also, if you're going to be showing your materials in person to people to get entrance into a program, what would you suggest for that?
LilCassandra

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:09 am

No he is he patron saint of medical students, but if you are trying to get into a doctoral program then I would work with him. But just a regular master's program....I would not work with him.

Personally, I would dust the application with crown of success, and look me over. Or you can bathe yourself in the same products with bath crystals.

graduate-school-success-and-prosperity-work--t8653s100.html

St. Genesius is the Patron Saint of Theatre Artists and actors so you can work with him, and learn more information about him through google.
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm

It's a joint master's/doctoral program, but yeah, I'll take a look at St Genesius. Thanks!
LilCassandra

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Well you could possibly work with both then.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I would definitely petition Dr. Hernandez! Good Luck in your choice.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Would love some advices for starting University

Unread postby greatheracle » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:32 am

Hello Everyone,

I am just starting my first year in my dream university. I am truly nervous and really want to succeed there. You see, after my bachelor's years, I am planning to study medicine. Need I say more that I need a really good GPA? No pressure indeed!

While I believe that I am a very good and studious student, I also believe that I still need all the helps I can get, especially during my first year. Because by succeeding during my first year, it will help me build my self-confidence and esteem that I need to rally myself till the end of my undergraduate. For that reason, I would like to petition them (that's how we call the spiritual or heavenly beings in our culture) for beneficial interventions in my endeavor.
So, guys, please give me some advices on what should I do. Any advices will be greatly appreciated. I figured that I don't have much to lose and everything to gain.
Oh! I almost forgot about it! Don't know whether anyone will care or help any of you to help me. I absolutely believe in omens and patterns. Just before I started my university, I saw symbols and omens which, according to my culture, implies heavenly favor or approval. However, for the past two days since I started school, it has been anything but pleasant.

Nick
greatheracle

Re: Would love some advices for starting University

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:20 pm

I would suggest that you begin your year with a Van Van spell kit to cleanse away any obstacles in your way, change any bad luck to good, and usher in plenty of opportunities and good fortune.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html

Follow that up with a Crown of Success spell kit which includes a mojo that you can carry with you to all your classes, for when you study, and for when you take tests:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Complement that work by also starting a King Solomon Wisdom honey jar for yourself. It will help keep your mind sharp and sweet!
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

If you encounter any profs that you feel are going to be challenging to get along with, then you can start a Boss Fix honey jar on them at the first sign of trouble. Or you could choose to keep a prof honey jar going into which you add each and every prof you have, just to keep them all sweet on you from the get go!
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 am

for Chris --

1) To become a doctor:

King Solomon Wisdom is alleged to aid concentration and studiousness. Crown of Success is said to help one succeed in one's career. When my daughter was a pre-med student, and later, when she was doing her internship and residency, i always kept a holy card of Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez in sight. He was a doctor and is a patron of medical students. His candle colour is white. Read more about him here:

http://luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

3) A psychic "ring" or block on your luck:

I advise two things to start. Read the HITAP web page on what to look for in a psychic. This will help you get a handle on whether the psychic was honest or scamming:

http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Then, if you think the psychic reading was an honest one, read the HITAP page on Uncrossing (Jinx Breaking) to get some ideas about what you can do to take the blockage off:

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby awood924 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:03 am

What about in the case of someone in nursing school?
I am a current nursing student and this semester has been by far the most difficult. I want to be able to be extremely successful with the rest of my exams and my final exams for school. Is there something I could do so I can make A's on all of my upcoming nursing exams? Also, I know this is going to sound really strange but I want to be the best nursing student that any of my professors have ever seen. I want every professor to be really impressed with me and I want to be successful in anything I do in nursing school. Are there things I could use specifically for everything?
awood924

Unread postby natstein » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Hello Awood924,

If you look up at two posts at Spring Devi's post for the pre-med student you will have a very good prescription for being a successful student. Another thing I learned either on this forum or on the Hoodoo Root-work Radio Hour from Miss Michaele (Hope I spelled that right) is to powder your text books with King Solomon's Wisom powders and Anoint your self with the oil, Then stand on top of the books while you say a prayer to gain mastery over the text books. ( you then also have to read the books too though) .

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby awood924 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:23 am

Thank you for the response! I really appreciate it. Obviously I know I have to read the books and I want to make it abundantly clear that I am a very industrious student and I do not believe that success comes without hard work. I guess my focus right now is more specifically on my grades on future exams. I am hoping to make an A on my upcoming tests and final exam during the month of April and May. I'm honestly not familiar with this website at all and I haven't really had the time to browse through it much. I understand there were links posted with regard to being a successful student but would you recommend specific links for King Solomon kits or other things that I may need? Since I am new I feel like that is a fair question to ask. Also, is it essential to get multiple kits or would one kit alone suffice?
awood924

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Hello, awood924 ,
Yes, Nursing School is not a day at the beach. People don't realize how difficult it is. They don't realize how much we have to know.
So, for the knowledge, I would suggest tis kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html
And for success, I would suggest this one: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
In the meantime, anoint yourself with King Solomon oil and Crown of Success oils all the time.
And: Study, Study, STUDY!!!
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby natstein » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:06 am

Hello awood924,

Also I hope you don't think my comment about also needing to read the books meant that I thought you were lazy or looking for a quick fix. It was more of a sarcasm/joke on my part. I assumed you are working hard on this. I am working on a masters degree right now as well and I am using the he** out of some King Solomon Wisdom/Crown of Success products. I hope you have lots of success in works!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 am

natstein wrote:Hello Awood924,

If you look up at two posts at Spring Devi's post for the pre-med student you will have a very good prescription for being a successful student. Another thing I learned either on this forum or on the Hoodoo Root-work Radio Hour from Miss Michaele (Hope I spelled that right) is to powder your text books with King Solomon's Wisom powders and Anoint your self with the oil, Then stand on top of the books while you say a prayer to gain mastery over the text books. ( you then also have to read the books too though) .

Peace~

Nathen

Hey Nathen :)

Is it possible to get a link to that particular radio episode or at least the date and i'll look for iy myself. would really appreciate it, thanks!
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, Sarafina,
I would suggest that you send Natstein a PM because he may not see this post
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power