• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Spells for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

Spells for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

Unread postby fiestyram » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi All!
Was wondering what would be the best spell to work for this person (of the opposite sex), who cannot seem to articulate/express themselves verbally. Referencing Cat's book, I thought maybe something with Deer's Tongue might be appropriate, however I'm not sure whether a Come to Me spell or a Road Opener spell would be more effective? Any suggestions?

It's kind of a long, drawn out, complicated matter, (aren't they all), but I'm kind of at an impasse with this person and am puzzled as to what the next course of action should be regarding casting something. This person LITERALLY cannot express what it is that they want, and gets tongue tied and then flees.

I realize that Deer's Tongue is used in getting a marriage proposal usually, but would a smidgen of it be appropriate in this instance, perhaps combined with one of the two spells referenced above?

Thanks!
fiestyram

Re: Articulation Spell?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Deer's Tongue would be perfect in this application. Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Suggestions for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

Unread postby Mandy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 am

Can anyone suggest spells and LM products that will assist me to gain more self-confidence and self-esteem. It seems like I'm always beating myself up, doubting myself and doubting my lover's feelings for me. I'm told that I worry too much and I know I need to lighten up and have more fun with my life. Any advice? Thanks!
Mandy

Re: SELF CONFIDENCE, SELF ESTEEM

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Mandy wrote:Can anyone suggest spells and LM products that will assist me to gain more self-confidence and self-esteem. It seems like I'm always beating myself up, doubting myself and doubting my lover's feelings for me. I'm told that I worry too much and I know I need to lighten up and have more fun with my life. Any advice? Thanks!

King Solomon's wisdom products, Crown of Success, and John the Conqueror products should help you.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 am

In addition, I think that you should do a cleansing bath or uncrossing, to rid yourself of the negativity.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mandy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 am

I will try these suggestions. Thanks for the advice. :D
Mandy

Need help with a spell to remove writing anxiety

Unread postby zee » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:26 am

Hi all,
I am in the process of writing a book on metaphysical principles...I am full of ideas but have writers block when it comes to the actual task. :o
It is a labor of love and i am probably going to end up self publishing it and so there are no editorial deadlines which makes the procrastination problem even worse.... :(
i love candle spells and honey jars, so any ideas for those would be appreciated :)
also any ideas to create more interest in the book when i send the proposal to publishers and editors :?: :?:
thanks
Zee
zee

Re: Need help with a spell to remove writing anxiety

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Angels Metatron and Gabriel can help with writing; Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom would be good too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 pm

zee wrote:Hi all,
I am in the process of writing a book on metaphysical principles...I am full of ideas but have writers block when it comes to the actual task. :o
It is a labor of love and i am probably going to end up self publishing it and so there are no editorial deadlines which makes the procrastination problem even worse.... :(
i love candle spells and honey jars, so any ideas for those would be appreciated :)
also any ideas to create more interest in the book when i send the proposal to publishers and editors :?: :?:
thanks
Zee

Ok, as a writer, I can tell you what works for me;

treat it as a job. Get out of your house to write, even if it is only the library with your laptop. Give yourself deadlines of how many pages you will produce a day and DO NOT stop until you get them. You can always edit the work later. If you want to be a writer, then you must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.

You should be thinking about an agent first, because most writers need agents now.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Jesterjosh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:22 pm

@ Literary Lioness: I agree completely. I rarely get stuff done when I'm at home.

As far as a ritual goes, I would gather a lodestone and some magnetic sand, and then I would go out and purchase one of those magnetic poetry sets, just the general, all-purpose edition, although if you can find it, you could go with a special edition - perhaps a spiritual one, since that's what your book is about. Anyhow, break apart the words and sift through them carefully, selecting those words that really draw your attention, the ones that jump out. Don't try to compose anything, just treat each word as its own entity and try to feel the virtue of the word as an individual thing rather than a part of a poem or sentence. Once you have these words all selected, do as you wish with the rest, and conduct a ritual wherein you arrange the selected words on the lodestone, and dress the whole thing with magnetic sand, reserving some for later in a small dish next to the lodestone charm. Every time you go out to write, add a little more magnetic sand from the dish to the word-encrusted lodestone, and picture your spirits of choice hovering around you, blessing you and your writing with eloquence, style, and easy inspiration. Once your book is written, I would bury the lodestone charm in your yard with the appropriate prayers, gratitude and solemnity.
I wish you all the success you wish yourself!
Peace & Love,
Josh
Jesterjosh

Unread postby zee » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 pm

thank you Mary, Jesterjosh and Cleopatra.
I did follow some of that advice this evening, did not go out of the house cuz the kids are home, but did shut myself in for an hour and a half and write the outline of the next chapter as well as fleshed out and organized the chapter contents. Feel so energized. Also trying to get a feel of how many pages per chapter and thereby create a deadlines calendar for myself.

Jesterjosh, i have the magnetic love poetry my hubby gave me once..i will check those out and see if i can make use of them, but otherwise will check out a general purpose one., it is an interesting idea, i will certainly test it out. thank you. what is a good source of lodestones , i mean other than LM? would magnets work just as well?

@Mary: can you suggest what to do in order to find an agent ? i mean spell wise and other wise.

I dont have any LM products right now but am hoping that some will arrive next week: Fast luck, van van, bossfix, road opener and steady work...ordered from a job hunting perspective: can these be applied for agent search or do u all recommend something else?
zee

Are there products for confidence?

Unread postby jcc78 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:18 pm

I feel like lately I have drawn back into my shell a little too much. I was wondering are there products I could use to increase my confidence and be more outgoing around others?
jcc78

Re: Are there products for confidence?

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:24 pm

John the Conqueror products are known to increase personal power and success. Good luck.
Darth Rosa

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:36 pm

I would work with some crucible of courage products to help you get over your fear of being more outgoing, and ability to meet more people, and I would work wtih crown of success products to help give you reassurance in yourself. You can work with master products as well as john the conqueror.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 am

I second that, Crucible of Courage along with Crown of Success can really help you come out of your shell. Combined they give you both the inner strenght to shine, while also qualities of eloquence and success that can help you out. You can also invest in a mojo hand that further this pursuit.

A combination of baths, petitions, and a mojo hand to carry the work on you may be beneficial.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jcc78 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:00 am

Ok thank you very much, this all very helpful!
jcc78

Better communication skills

Unread postby maryj020 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:02 am

What can I use for better communication? It hurt my relationship, and when I try to go for interviews I get really nervous and talk in circles. I want to let my words flow better, whether it's in a relationship where I need to solve a problem or for work to get a promotion. THANKS!!!!!!!! :D
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity
maryj020

Re: better communication

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 am

Deerstongue:
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
Mercury Planetary products from Lucky Mojo and Solomon Seal Root:
http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html
can all assist you in having clearer thoughts and more articulate communication.
I also like the Crown of Success mojo hand for these purposes!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: better communication

Unread postby maryj020 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 am

Thank you so much Bri I will make a order as soon as I can
maryj020

Glamour Spells

Unread postby rpir09 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:41 am

Hi everybody,
I need some help with glamour spells:
Are there any you can share?
I have not found such a category in LM. Is there a specific kit (apart from look me over, come to me etc)?
Thanks in advance
rpir09

Re: Glamour Spells

Unread postby doughnut_hand » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 am

try just working with oils rather than a spell. dress yourself with oils such as bewitching , look me over, kiss me now, and add some fast luck or van van , along with attraction. pray or think of what you want to achieve when you dress yourself.
doughnut_hand

Unread postby magickalpisces » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:53 am

Glamour spells are something used more in Wicca and other nature/goddess based religions. In Hoodoo primarily if a woman wants to be seen more attractive there are certain oils that she can use. Look me over, kiss me now, follow me boy, etc, etc. These brands of oil contain the necessary herbs used in Hoodoo.
magickalpisces

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Glamour spells have a presence in many traditions besides Wicca.

If you are looking for the ability to draw men to you, to make yourself more attractive there are many ways you can accomplish this in conjure.

A drawing bath in Catnip will flock men to you. Wearing Follow Me Boy as a scent, or taking a drawing bath with the crystals will have men following you around desiring your attention.

Follow Me Girl can be used to the same effect for those seeking female attention.

To get someone to see you in an alluring light wear Look Me Over which shall turn some heads and if you want to captivate them then dab some Bewitching on.

To give yourself an attractive and charismatic quality then mix Crown of Success with Attraction oil and dab it on. (I particularly like this blend because what is more charming then a successful magnetic individual ;-) ).

To help increase your raw masculine and primal draw then John the Conqueror is your man, or if you want to bring out your inner feminine allure Queen Elizabeth is your gal.

To draw them close, Come to Me is what you're looking for, to turn up some sexy heat then Fires of Love or Dixie Love. To get them to spend money on you then Cleo May is your friend.

Finally, to get lucky while you are out then Kiss Me Now for the hint of lust, or Fast Luck to make you lucky quick.

Work these in candle spells, anoint yourself, or take some drawing baths and you are set to go.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rpir09 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 am

Thank you all for details and clarifications.
I'll order them ALL.
rpir09

Unread postby Elveta » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Glamour spells have a presence in many traditions besides Wicca.

To draw them close, Come to Me is what you're looking for, to turn up some sexy heat then Fires of Love or Dixie Love. To get them to spend money on you then Cleo May is your friend.

Work these in candle spells, anoint yourself, or take some drawing baths and you are set to go.

I've been working about 5 or 6 hours per week for my friend and sometime lover of 20+ years. Today I wore Cleo May. He suggested that I should start billing him for my time.
Elveta

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Haha, well done! Cleo May will have men reaching for their wallets to impress you. I remember working this one conjure for this waitress/server and after working some Cleo May she didn't know what to do with all the money and gifts thrust at her.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Mojo bag/oils to increase attractiveness/confidence?

Unread postby MissBec » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi All!

I generally use Hoodoo in a very basic way (Chinese washing floors, cleansing/protection work), and have been doing this for a while now. I've never really asked for "specific" things as I've always seemed to just have the things I've needed most given to me and have been content with this. Recently however I've begun doing bikini/glamour pageants and modelling, and this has stirred up a lot of the hurtsand insecurities I had as a teenager (I'm in my 20's now and thought I'd grown out of these little doubts, obviously not though).

I intend on beginning with some healing, protection and blessing work on myself. Protection and blessing is easy enough for me (and funnily enough the Hoodoo I am most comfortable with and enjoy doing), but am not quite sure what direction to take the self-healing in.

After this I intend on making a mojo bag and wearing oils (maybe even setting up an altar) dedicated to increasing my own confidence and personal attractiveness (and even to increase my "edge" in conpetitions and castings). I was planning on using Raspberry Leaves and Golden Seal Roots in the bag for attractiveness, but not sure what to use for confidence and to radiate personal power. I plan on using Attraction Oil, Money Drawing Oil, Crown of Success, Crucible of Courage and maybe either Cleo May/FMB/Bewitching Oil/Look Me Over (as men run everything and decide everything pretty much in glamour modelling)....

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!
MissBec

Re: Mojo bag/oils to increase attractiveness/confidence?

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Confidence and personal power? Well, this is to my limited knowledge traditionally a "male" root, but High John the Conqueror sounds like what you're looking for there. I'm unsure if there's a "female" equivalent other than I think it's Elizabeth root, and even then, I don't think it handles the same areas.

As for your self-healing, try bathing in healing bath crystals, and reciting affirmations (I am a strong, confident woman; I am beautiful in my own eyes, therefore everyone else's, things like that) and the 23rd Psalm in the tub. I would also recommend making a doll baby of yourself, anointing it, and then loving it but not the way one usually "loves" a doll baby. I would make the doll, and talk to it and hug it every day, telling it how beautiful it is, how wonderful and talented it is, how intelligent and remarkable it is...and eventually, it'll start to find its mark.

Please note that I am barely a beginner at rootwork, and these are just suggestions. I have no doubt that other, more experienced conjurers will have advice for you as well. Please heed them.
Badgerwoman

Re: Mojo bag/oils to increase attractiveness/confidence?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Hello

MissBec wrote:Hi All!
I intend on beginning with some healing, protection and blessing work on myself. Protection and blessing is easy enough for me (and funnily enough the Hoodoo I am most comfortable with and enjoy doing), but am not quite sure what direction to take the self-healing in.

For things like this I suggest a series of spiritual baths. I would use a combination of Blessing and Healing bath salts and do it over the course of three days.

MissBec wrote:After this I intend on making a mojo bag and wearing oils (maybe even setting up an altar) dedicated to increasing my own confidence and personal attractiveness (and even to increase my "edge" in conpetitions and castings). I was planning on using Raspberry Leaves and Golden Seal Roots in the bag for attractiveness, but not sure what to use for confidence and to radiate personal power.

I would want a whole Queen Elisabeth root for female power and allure, and a small Angelica root along with the Golden Seal. Raspberry leaves are used to hold a lover or husband from wandering, I don't think they belong in this mojo. Feed the bag with Whiskey or a combination of Crucible of Courage and Bewitching.

MissBec wrote:I plan on using Attraction Oil, Money Drawing Oil, Crown of Success, Crucible of Courage and maybe either Cleo May/FMB/Bewitching Oil/Look Me Over (as men run everything and decide everything pretty much in glamour modelling)....

To me, that seems like a bit much for dressing yourself. I would dress your head with Crown of Success and dress your chest with Bewitching and Look Me Over. Lightly.
Turnsteel

Unread postby sparkel81 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:40 pm

this question @ conjure man,I was wondering if tha following oils can be mixed together: follow me boy,look me over,come to me,bewitching & cleo may can be added together as a mixture and fast luck :?:
sparkel81

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

They can, but what are you going to do with them? Wear them as a scent? If so then mixing so many oils together muddles up the the scent and smell and can come off as a strong smell. Instead use one, two, three oils so that they each compliment each other.

I tend not to mix more than three oils in my work, but if you are looking for all those elements then see if you can work a rite with smaller rites supporting them.

Also re-examine your line up. Look Me Over and Bewitching have similar intents, not entirely, but they are both attention grabbers. So if you want guys to follow you around and give you money, I'd mix Follow Me Boy, Cleo May, and Bewitching.

To get "lucky" then go Fast Luck and Kiss Me Now.

That's just how I'd do it.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:54 am

U know your stuff CM. Im always impressed with your response...
Be Blessed
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Please Help. How to gain self confidence

Unread postby peterbuzz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Could you please help ? How to gain self Confidence?
peterbuzz

Suggestions for Self-Confidence in Public Speech/Appearance

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:16 am

Lately I've been feeling blah about myself. I feel like my self esteem is out of whack and wanted to know what I can use to feel more confident, sexier, more alluring, more attractive, something to give me that umph back, I want to radiate self confidence and beauty and sex appeal, not blah bumbness, which is probably what I've been sending out to people. any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Brujita Angelical

Re: to feel more confidence and alluring?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:25 am

Work with Bewitching products to help you recapture your sexy nature and help you exude those qualities.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 pm

I would suggest that you work with queen elisabeth root and queen elisabeth root products and rosmary, especially for bathing. In addition to bewitching.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:47 pm

oh interesting I would've never figure bewitching to be good for this. I have Queen Elizabeth oil but Ill get the bath crystals too then. thanks :)
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Mix Queen Elizabeth with Look Me Over or Bewitching bath crystals. Not only does this help you feel confident and sexy it'll bring the attention you may need to help you stick out.

Good luck
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:21 am

Bewitching brings the alluring effect, and the look me over will turn those heads. I like the addition of Queen Elizabeth root and rosemary together as it brings the power of a woman out. Queen Elizabeth is great because it is sort of the counterpart to John the Conqueror but is more a masculine type of power whereas Queen Elizabeth is more feminine type of power.

I would create perhaps create a spray through the infusions of the products with the bath crystals, and adding in the herbs.

In addition, make sure you cleanse yourself before you start this just to cleanse yourself of any negative energies as well.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-queen ... -root.html
http://herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 am

ahhh I see. Ok so I can get a combination of these. the spray sounds like a great idea actually!

thank you guys! Ill try it out :D
Brujita Angelical

Need help with communication & eloquence of speech

Unread postby birdsong » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:17 am

Hi y'all -
I was wondering: which saint or deity should I work with when it comes to communication and eloquence in speech?

I bought deer's tongue from LM and am trying to construct a spell that helps me with speech matters. Here's a little background on my situation. About 15 years ago, I was really outgoing, fun-loving, and had very little trouble speaking my mind. Talking was easy, writing was easy, I was very comfortable in my own skin and confident of my abilities. And then a lot of negative stuff happened (injury, medical problems, death, etc) and over time I lost a lot of confidence and developed an inability to fully express myself the way I used to. I don't have a stutter but I do get tongue-tied a lot and I can't seem to communicate as smoothly as before. It feels like I have a "blockage" of sorts and it's not just speech, it carries over in my writing and art as well. Basically anything related to communicating myself to the world, whether it's speaking with someone or trying to express myself through my art.

I understand that a lot of this is due to insecurity and the result of the "wearing down" of my spirit (and maybe have been crossed...not sure...) so I've embarked on a mission to right myself back up starting with spiritual baths (I'm going to do the 13-herb bath) and then following it up with some self-empowerment work. I've also bought from LM the following herbs - Master of the Woods, Queen Elizabeth root, Masterwort, High John the Conqueror, Angelica root, Althea and the following oils: Crown of Success, Bewitching, Power, and Road Opener.

So anyways, back to the question at hand. How do I incorporate deer's tongue in all of this? Do I carry it in a mojo bag? If so, with what other herbs? Which deity or saint/spirit should I petition? I want to break down that blockage! Even writing this post took me several tries and about an hour to complete because I couldn't find the right words even though it all seems simple enough (bizarre, right? this has been going on for almost 5 years!).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
Brightest of blessings,
--Birdsong (female, taurus, age 27...don't know if that info is relevant but there you go anyway).

P.S. And yes, I understand that I should try to get a reading with someone in AIRR but honestly, I just can't afford one at the moment (living on welfare...) so I must rely on the wisdom of people in this forum for now. :)
birdsong

Re: Need help with communication & eloquence of speech

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 am

A reading is really strongly indicated here - why don't you register to have a reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio Hour? It's free and you have Miss Cat AND Dr. Kioni reading and providing advice for your case. Especially since you feel there may be some crossing involved, it would likely help you out a great deal.

In the meantime, if I were you, I would be lighting dressed candles in the planetary hour of Mercury each day on your picture (tape a hair to the back) to link into its energy - since it embodies communication. Call to the spirit of Mercury (he was personified as a God in Greece after all) and ask for his aid. The herbs you bought are all great, so add them to a mojo bag with some of your hair, and a petition paper perhaps with a planetary seal or square of Mercury on it - invoke Mercury and call to the spirit of the herbs to work together to aid you in your communication needs. Make sure to breathe into the bag to give it life before tying it shut.

When you're able, get some Crucible of Courage oil and some Mercury oil, as those are what I would suggest for this case. Until then Road Opener, Power, and Crown of Success will do for the candles and for feeding your mojo.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby birdsong » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:29 am

Thanks, Devi Spring!
Working with Mercury (day/hour/deity) is a great idea!

Yeah, thanks for the recommendation. I really enjoy the LM radio show and I've listened to every single episode that's available for free download. However, I'm pretty shy when it comes to publicly announcing my problems and I'm afraid I'll get even more tongue-tied when put on the air so I don't think I'm up for that at this time. Maybe in the future....
birdsong

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 pm

I would construct a mojo bag with some deer's tongue, master root, Master of the Woods,High John the Conqueror, and dress it with some crown of success oil. In your bag, you can include some yarrow, and black cohosh as well for the courage, and strength. I would fix an orange candle with some mercury oil, crown of success, and deer's tongue and ask that you be helped with your speech.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Excellent advice!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Self-Confidence in Public Venues

Unread postby sakura » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 am

Hi all,

I have low self-confidence, though there really isn't any reason why . . . just how I am. I see a counselor, so I'm doing that, but does anybody have any ideas for what I could use to increase my self-confidence?
sakura

Re: Spells to help with self-confidence?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am

The John the Conqueror spell kit would do you some real good, and you can incorporate Crucible of Courage into that for a more individualized effect. Also Sun products will help you feel more confident and self-assured.

Also, I have had very good results when working with the Hindu warrior goddess Durga for that sort of intent. If you're into that approach, then I would suggest starting a daily devotional practice to her using the mantra OM AIM HRIM KLIM Chamundayei vicce namaha. That mantra is fantastic for helping you readjust your mental attitude and feel more confident and empowered. You could use the Durga oil with the Sun oil, or Durga oil with Crucible of Courage, or Durga + JtC for those works.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 am

Hi sakura,
I would recommend that you use Crucible of Courage supplies.If there is something important you need to do, I like burning vigil lights. You can also get Clarity oil to help you with seeing things clearly, it'll help against your anxiety, and it can be combined with King Solomon Wisdom oil. You can anoint yourself with the oil when your going to speak with your counselor.

Also don't forget to cleanse regularly and do some kind of positive drawing work on a regular basis.
I've struggled with these issues myself and these things has helped me.

You can also make up a Mojo bag with strengthening and success herbs and put some black snake root, allspice, laurel, Solomons seal, Yarrow, High John and Deers tongue etc in there.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Hausfrau » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:04 am

Praying psalm 8 also helps to strengthen self confidence.
Hausfrau

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:13 pm

For those interested, AIRR just released a series of new pages written on Hindu deities. Miss cat, myself, Miss Bri, and Dr. E have been working on these articles and Durga was the latest released in the Hindu deities section.

Check it out here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... du_Deities

and here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... itle=Durga
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sakura » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Thanks all!
sakura

need help with developing confidence and assertiveness

Unread postby gandhi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:04 am

hi all,
i have been on LM for a couple of years now, and have had many and varied successes. working iwth the saints and LM mojo's awesome oils and salts has made me think more and more of the realm of " what else can i improve?" Chief among my non-tangible problems is my lack of confidence and assertiveness. .. it affects every aspect of my life, and my career/professional life the most. I am a nurse but working towards my masters so one day i can teach too. however my confidence sucks, i am always over analysing how i sound and am i saying anything stupid or not etc etc...as a result i come across so boring, stiff and ssooooo dull...i envy theother girls on our floor they find it so easy to chitchat and just generally get full credit for their knowledge/skills etc..my work is great, and i have been commended for almost all the written work i provide...i also teach others great in a 1 on 1 setting...but have such a hard time making friends etc :(

i have been recommended to get hypnosis sessions, but have not decided yet. i want to know if there are any ideas/recommendations for LM products that can start this process for me,

right now i use crucible of courage, crown of success and attraction oils in my regular body lotion...what else can i do?

thanks !
g
gandhi

Re: need help with developing confidence and assertiveness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:50 am

First off cleanse yourself. You need to cleanse yourself of negative energy.

You can start with an uncrossing spell kit, and or 13 herb bath. You can do an egg cleansing as well.

Then I would perhaps add some john the conqueror, and commanding (to help with the assertiveness). But the john the conqueror is a great overall herb. I have grown to love because it does some many different things. It can help you conqueror, and gain strength in what you desire. So I would go for that as well.

I would get a purple mojo bag add some john the conqueror, yarrow, master of the woods, master root, deer's tongue (to speak eloquently), calamus, sampson snake root, and solomon's seal. Then you are going to put in a petition along with your own personal concerns. Then dress the bag with john the conqueror, commanding oil, or master oil.

For the friends, you should start looking at look me over as well. I think if you bathed in look me over as well as attraction oil you could attract some friends. But when it comes to getting friends you need to get out there and go where people are at if you have not already.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gandhi » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:56 pm

thanks starsinthesky7 for your detailed response.. will take the baths right away as i recently ordered, but have not used, my 13 day bath ...also I have never made my own mojo, although use some very very effective ones from LM... could you please give any advice on creating one or do I just collect the contents you mentioned with the petition and that would be it?
thanks again!!
g
gandhi

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:35 am

Hi gandhi! Not to worry at all, the 13 day bath comes with full instructions on how to use it. Also Hoodoo In Theory And Practice is a great resource to get an understanding of the process of taking a Spiritual Bath as well as information on Mojo Bags. As you read those links, you will gain an understanding of the work and the more you read and the more you practice the more you will realize your confidence inside. As you work towards cultivating this aspect of you, I invite you to consider this idea as you work, "No matter who you think you are, you are, so much more than that,"

Blessings :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 am

@Gandhi,

Put the contents in your mojo bag, and tie it shut.

Now you can do a few things

1) Take the bag and pass it through john the conqueror incense while saying the 23rd psalm. If you dont want to say a Psalm...then state something like " May this bag be for my personal empowerment in my life." Pass it through the incense smoke. I would do this once a week along with dressing it john the conqueror oil or any of the other oils I previously listed.

2). You can get a purple candle. Dress it with John the conqueror oil or any oils I previously listed. You can pass the candle through the smoke of the flame. Repeat as above.

You are going to conceal the mojo bag and wear it on you for a week straight. This means sleeping with it too. After this, you can simply wear it only on the job or whenever you want. Do not let anyone see it, and do not let anyone touch it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gandhi » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:18 am

thanks so much for the precise details starsinthesky...will check my stock and order the needed ingredients...God bless you for the help!
g
gandhi

Male Friend is lazy /unconfident

Unread postby ChokatLily » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Hello all,

I have had amazing experiences with the AIRR workers, particularily their readings and lights. Now, I have a male friend who moved into the big city a few years ago and despite having had a successful job as a server for many years from his hometown, he has hardly attempted to pursue a server job or any job for that matter since he moved here. he offers a couple explanations , one of them being that he is discouraged by being turned down so much but i know a part of his problem is that he does not put the work into it for example, improving his resume etc... I am planning to make a poppet doll for success for him but i also want to do something int he mean time like have a light set for him since they hae worked so well for me in the past. Should i possibly start with healing, to heal his past hurt and rejection.. or should i go with crucible of courage, or crown of success.. ? or all three...

any suggestions would be great!Thanks so much
ChokatLily

Re: Male Friend is lazy /unconfident

Unread postby j82 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Id start with a reading to see if this friend is crossed up or blocked in some manner then id move foward with work. If their is no issue of that degree then personally their is little you can do, you can bring the horse to the water but ya cant make it drink. You are basically asking to motivate a person who is not motivated to get a job. Before you invest in helping him get a job, id spend sometime getting him to agree to to finding a job and buy into your assistance. From their id use crown of success and look me over.
j82

Re: Male Friend is lazy /unconfident

Unread postby ChokatLily » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Good point J82, i really should get a full reading on him.
ChokatLily

Next

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power