Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success in Art Music Dance Publishing

Suggest a Mojo to Finish a Book

Unread post by 213 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:07 pm

I write a lot as a hobby. I've started a number of books but as soon as it looks like I might actually finish one, my creativity and focus go right out the window. Could you all please recommend a mojo or conjure bag that will inspire me to finish.

thank you

Lukianos

Re: Suggest a Mojo to Finish a Book

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi 213,
Of the mojo hands available at Lucky Mojo, Crown of Success or Van Van would likely be good options for you. I would suggest Crown of Success if it is simply a matter of "successfully completing" projects; Van Van would be more appropriate if there were obstacles or instances of bad luck manifesting whenever projects were on the verge of being finished.
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Van Van has a distinct road-opening/clearing bad luck aspect than Crown of Success does not. In contrast, Crown of Success is formulated to attract and promote success in school and business endeavors.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
A more general mojo that might also be appropriate would be the Master Hand jack ball:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html (description at bottom of the page)
And on a side note, if you happen to live in a place where fresh gardenia flowers are available, I recommend keeping one in a glass of water on your writing desk: their scent promotes clarity and mental focus, and I've used them successfully in instances when I've struggled with writer's block.
Good luck!

Re: Suggest a Mojo to Finish a Book

Unread post by 213 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Thank you. I think the Crown of Success would be best.

bleuskyye

Spells for Success in Art Music Dance Publishing

Unread post by bleuskyye » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:03 pm

I was listening to the radio show a few days ago and I remember Ms. Cat saying something about wearing your hair bushy if you have an interview with a Leo. Well, I was watching Letterman (a well known Leo) last night and noticed one of his guest, a mega-superstar had really big hair, HUGE, like a lions mane.

I often wondered if this certain celebrity has some mojo working because she's had so many doors opened for her and has amazing success but there are so many other singers and actresses who are much, much more talented who have not had nearly the same recognition.

I know crown of success, and road opener would be used to start. What else can be used to help develope talent and give opportunities to make it in the entertainment industry?

Apo

Re: Celebrity Mojo

Unread post by Apo » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:01 pm

I would add "look me over" , "influence" and "power".

cougar
Spells for Success in Art Music Dance Literature

Unread post by cougar » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello everyone,

My teen daughter is currently on a cheer/dance team, on this new team for the first time (she has cheered before on a different team but took a year off) so she is a little shy with the new girls. She is not shy, but I guess being new,it's a little hard for her, even tho she is gradually starting to talk, but not much. But my other concern is that she is having some trouble with some steps, and some times can be a little off in timing,according to her coach. She says she can do it just needs to keep praticing. She, (the coach she is nice with the girls and patient by the way which is great) is just a little nervous that they might lose in the regional and national competitions (they went for the last 5 years). So what can i do to: make her feel more confident and make her perform better dancing and getting the steps; make her more open and sociable to her teammates;and to assure that the whole team wins it all the way to the nationals by placing in first or second? I know my daughter can do it; she has it in her, I just want to give her a little edge in having do her best and to make her a better/confident dancer. Any help please?

Thank you!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: help daughter dance better/make friends/win competition

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

LM Crown of Success and look for a PM.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: help daughter dance better/make friends/win competition

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:33 pm

I would work some road opener products in addition to the crown of success products. the road opener product will help remove any obstacles from the paths of her team and herself.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Malefic

Suggestions for Success in the Arts

Unread post by Malefic » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 am

So, I've lately been considering the fact that I've done a few Crown of Success type spells over a few years and not one of them ever worked. In general I seem to wind up trying to use them to improve my chances of success in the arts and the results are not good. So maybe I need to try some other formula.

Usually the goal is, ultimately, to make people be interested in what I'm trying to do -- enjoy my screenplay and buy it, see the value of my project and sponsor it, want to be in my play and actually show up for rehearsal instead of canceling 2 weeks before we're supposed to be on thus shutting down the entire show. Things like that.

candis

Re: Success in the Arts

Unread post by candis » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:27 am

Malefic wrote:Usually the goal is, ultimately, to make people be interested in what I'm trying to do -- enjoy my screenplay and buy it, see the value of my project and sponsor it, want to be in my play and actually show up for rehearsal instead of canceling 2 weeks before we're supposed to be on thus shutting down the entire show. Things like that.

You can try attraction, look me over with crown of success.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:15 am

I feel like, before you do crown of success.. you really need to cleanse yourself, and work on your self esteem first. and make sure you feel 100% positive about yourself and your endeavors. so before you want to emit your desires into this world, you have to focus your energy. it's tiring, but it's worth it, and you'll see a huge diff.. journaling your intentions in a way, as if it's happening helps a lot, then tie in the crown of success, around a waxing moon.. and it'll work.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Good advice mimiso, also, Malefic, consider some road opening work http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Start of with a good cleansing to clear out the bad. Road opening to clear out the way, then combine Crown of Success with Attraction or Look Me Over.

The combination of the latter helps you succeed while also gaining the attention you seek.

If you continue to have issues then maybe get a reading to see what is holding you back and maybe the readers/rootworker can assist in the work.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:07 am

I use a combination of Crown of Success, Master Key and Psychic Vision, personally. Crown of Success on the top of the head, Master Key on the chest above the heart and Psychic Vision on the forehead/third eye area.

I'm going to be experimenting with some Saraswati Oil very soon, and the saint I pray to for my creative work is St. Luke.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:49 am

I'm also a writer and there're times when prospects don't materialize. A good reading can identify if there're specific issues blocking you or if you just need a boost in some areas. E.g. sometimes I get people who're interested in my work but they don't buy it coz my 'money luck' needs a boost, so I do money work and it works out fine.

Generally speaking you do need a good cleansing of your home and yourself. Chinese Wash for floor wash on three Wednesdays starting from waning moon, a set of 13 herb baths, a set of Road Opening baths (I'd do three of each since your condition has been long standing). Then Crown of Success work, Money Drawing Work and yes, I feel some 'empowering' work can help you too, like High John the Conqueror to give you success at work and power over others (those bums who cancel or turn up late, etc.). Success and Money work should be ongoing - burn a dressed purple candle (Success and High John) on your name cards every Wed, green candle every Friday or if you have a honey jar for prosperity, work that.

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:21 am

cabriellenil wrote:I'm also a writer and there're times when prospects don't materialize. A good reading can identify if there're specific issues blocking you or if you just need a boost in some areas. E.g. sometimes I get people who're interested in my work but they don't buy it coz my 'money luck' needs a boost, so I do money work and it works out fine.

Generally speaking you do need a good cleansing of your home and yourself. Chinese Wash for floor wash on three Wednesdays starting from waning moon, a set of 13 herb baths, a set of Road Opening baths (I'd do three of each since your condition has been long standing). Then Crown of Success work, Money Drawing Work and yes, I feel some 'empowering' work can help you too, like High John the Conqueror to give you success at work and power over others (those bums who cancel or turn up late, etc.). Success and Money work should be ongoing - burn a dressed purple candle (Success and High John) on your name cards every Wed, green candle every Friday or if you have a honey jar for prosperity, work that.

Oh man... that's too much awesome advice! Small miracles, because I spent all day formulating a list in my head of my next order, and I know I want to do a hardcore Uncrossing bath set and you just completely nailed everything I needed on the head. Thanks so much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 am

malefic -- that's not a good name for someone who wants general success in the arts. It means "wicked, ill-intentioned, exerting a malignant influence."

Have you considered that you are sending conflicting spiritual messages by trying to attract folks but holding onto angry and harsh feelings that lead you to choose a name like that?

Names of people i would not friend on facebook, much less invite into my home:

baleful
wicked
cruelty
sadistic
evil
malevolence
harmful
predator

I'm not saying you should name yourself "Rainbow Bunny" or "Fairy Rose" or "Sparkling Guinea Pig" or "Dimples" -- i'm just saying that you are sending out some seriously unsuccessful and unfriendly vibes by using that name here -- and you may be doing so in your arts world as well.

The true adept is an adept on all levels:

Think about it.
catherine yronwode

Faithfully

Which Oil For Success with Singing?

Unread post by Faithfully » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:27 pm

If I want to buy an oil to make my chances of being discovered as a singer higher, which one do I choose?
I am working on a Youtube channel and other pages to get my name out there...hopefully. But I am also looking up places to audition for musical theaters, Tv shows, etc. I'm still taking singing lessons though.
I already purchased the crown of success spell kit, but I would feel better if I purchased another type of oil to strengthen my goals. I only have about $23 left on my gift card.
Thank you, you guys! I love this forum and how everyone is so nice and helpful!
Thank you also for putting up with my sometimes redundant question...
:D

P.s. I am not trying to be famous or some kind of multi million dollar singer. I love singing and it would be my dream to make it my career.
:]

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Which Oil?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Look Me Over and Attraction would work really well with your Crown of Success products. Attraction will draw people's attention to you, will bring the right people to you, while Look Me Over would have them love you.

Good luck.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Look Me Over enhances the Attraction work, you are saying, hey 'look at me' 'admire me'... If you want people to love you, I would consider 'Love Me' products as a addition. Good Luck in your work, I have read several of your posts stating your desires annette2009.

lambert2022

Unread post by lambert2022 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:45 am

i would like a bottle of anointing oil so i could feel better

Faithfully

Re: Which Oil For Success with Singing?

Unread post by Faithfully » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:18 am

Thank you so much jwmcclin and ConjureMan! I am about to place my order as we speak! I will let you guys know the results!

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Cat -- in Old French, malefic means a sorcerer. It's not a name I use on any other forums or sites, though.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:30 pm

And i bet that in Old French it means a wicked, evil sorcerer, not a cunning woman or root doctor.
catherine yronwode

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 am

catherineyronwode wrote:And i bet that in Old French it means a wicked, evil sorcerer, not a cunning woman or root doctor.

It does indeed, when you get down to it, they were the kind of person who blighted crops, cursed family's and called up the devil. Not a nice person,lol.

Kolade
Looking for advice on unlocking artistic creativity...

Unread post by Kolade » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 am

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to get some advice on spells and products for unlocking artistic creativity (i'm a "newbie" jewelry maker). Thanks in advance for any and all responses.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Looking for advice on unlocking artistic creativity...

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:33 am

Well, since I consider the creative arts to be very intuitive and spiritual in nature, you could work with Master Key products &/or Psychic Vision, but if you feel less spiritually-inspired when you are creating, then you could go for Master and Clarity products to help clear your mind and master your own abilities.

You could also work with the Moon and Venus planetary oils to tap into those currents of creative energies. You could also throw some Mercury oil into the mix to help you communicate your inspirations through your hands. To that end, adding some Lucky Hand oil and Five Finger Grass to your blend can help bring inspiration through your hands.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

roguedeer

Interested in spells to help a musician.

Unread post by roguedeer » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 am

I'm interested in spells that might help with creativity and musical prowess; I have never done any of them before. I play the electric bass, and it is a solid bodied instrument, so I can not put anything inside of it. I do occasionally play a hollow bodied guitar or drums, but they are not my main instrument. I am also a singer. I would like to do spellwork that would not only help me become more proficient technically with music, but also more confident and commanding onstage, and more powerfully creative. Thank you in advance.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Interested in spells to help a musician.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 am

Five-finger Grass has many uses, including prowess in "anything your hands can do," including music. It also has medicinal uses, including cure of fevers and sore mouths; so you might make some tea of it, pray over it, and drink a small quantity of it once a week.

An old spell for gaining prowess in music -- or gambling -- is to go meet the black man at the crossroads, and go do the thing you wish to master. Take him some whiskey and coins. Go out there and sing. The Black Man will come along and instruct you. Don't worry about how or in what form he will appear.

(I once read, on an Internet discussion board, an account of a dream in which someone met a black cashier at the Carrefours -- "Crossroads" -- Supermarket in Hong Kong, who showed the dreamer how to write Chinese. The dreamer was a materialist and a skeptic, and unfamiliar with conjure traditions, so -- he said -- he did not take the dream seriously or accept the offer.)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:19 am

Miss Michaele has given you some excellent suggestion.
In addition to those things you might want to get a crown of success spellkit

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

This can help you with your performances on stage, give you that glow of success and confidence.
Good Luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 am

I like the above advice too especially five finger grass and Crown of Success (a must have!)
These products and recommendations could help you too:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html
If you work with The Saints, Saint Cecilia (Patron Saint of Musicians) and Saint Gabriel
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html
All Saints Oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
OIL-CAT-ALLS $7.50

Road Opening,
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Attraction (Spell kit)
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
and Prosperity Products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-prosperity.html
A Lodestone along with Magnetic Sand are two of the items included in The Attraction Spell Kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Surround the lodestone with Five Finger Grass, Master of The Woods and Gravel Root, cinnamon, etc:
link provided above by Miss Michaele.
http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html

Some luck always helps too. Lucky Mojo Fast Luck Oil, Lucky Mojo Good Luck Oil and Lucky Mojo Five Finger grass oils. Order all three! I'm out of (link room... it can only post 10)

Good luck!
#1606 GA

DrXTheRebirth
Attracting An Audience For My Erotic Fiction

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:08 pm

I didn't know which topic to put this in so I posted here. My question is which oils would help me in attracting an audience (primarily female) to my short erotic stories?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Attracting An Audience For My Erotic Fiction

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:11 am

You can include Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) and Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html) conjure in your spell work; both are designed to get attention and draw what you want to you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:18 am

Look Me Over is traditionally used in sexual situations (which makes sense for your enterprise); Attraction is more general-purpose. Since this is an artistic endeavor, I'd also add Crown of Success, which is often used when you have to "sell yourself" or make a presentation of any kind.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:24 am

So Look Me Over isn't gender specific? Thanks for the advice.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:58 am

There are very few love formulas that can't be adapted for "other" sexual orientations -- and the only ones I can think of right this minute are Q and Lavender Love Drops, which are both for same-sex attraction.

True, just about all the other love formulas were invented with opposite-sex couples in mind, but that isn't set in stone. Anyone can use Love Me or Chuparrosa or Kiss Me Now; there's no reason why lesbians can't use Follow Me Girl or gay men use Follow Me Boy.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:31 pm

I have moved this into the section on personal magnetism, rather than oils. I doersonally am not sure that oils would be the best options for you.

If the material is hosted online, sue incense to smudge your comPuter.

If the material is printed in book form, use sachet powders to dust the books (lightly!)

Since this is not about you attracting attention, but about your FICTION attracting attention, i would use Attraction, Crown of Success, and Look Me Over.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Thanks all!

cush nebo

Preparing for a Performance of Music Questions

Unread post by cush nebo » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:43 pm

I have to ask how to prepare for a performance of music on the 27th January 2012, but I know I'm set up for a fall ,musically.
I know that Mars the planet of action will be reversed from the 24th January 2012.
Considering Mars is my moon sign I feel that this event is something I must prepare for.
How do I prepare and what products can I use to give me a good performance?
I do not have to speak at this event but I feel that they will ask, but I will not do it for free!
I know that I had haters in the music field and they are still there.
Still in the music field. The problem is my heart is not in it as it was when i was younger but if I'm asked I do not want look like a fool.
Is there any spells or ritual or prayers I can use that will allow me to hold my own and not look like a fool?
I know that most of my peers are believing in many different things so I believe that protection is the first point of call for that date. Also the moon will be in Pisces , and the sun sign will be in Aquarius, which is an energy that is not good for a cancerian.
Plus the event is being held in a city that is ruled by sign of Aries only adds to my worries.
So, please could you give some advice to prepare for this event and maybe if all goes well, maybe I will get some network contacts out of this event .

(Very much edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity and content)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Preparing for a Performance of Music Questions

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Crown of Success is the go to conjure for performances. (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) ...and of course in the mundane, practice...practice...practice.

Good Luck!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:57 am

The first thing to do is to take your instrument and go to the Crossroads. You can find different variations of this work just by searching the forum and the Lucky Mojo site for "crossroads ritual".
The second thing could be the suggestion above; Take a bath with Crown Of Success bath crystals, smoke yourself on the morning of the event and crown yourself with the oil.
If you worry about the words of others you could consider setting a "Stop Gossip" candle to shut up people from speaking badly about your work.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

You need this mojo hand:
$30.00
MH3-COM-BLUE

Its the Blues Boys Triple Strength hand and it is made specifically for musicians!
Rock on!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

aniviel

Suggestions for Success in the Arts

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 am

Hi everyone,

I'm a little stuck. I'm entering a film competition, I made the movie, only need to finish editing it which shouldn't take more than a few days, then I'll enter the competition. I'm pleased with the film, but also a little scared as many other films in there are also excellent.

I wonder which candle should I burn to give me a little push and win this? There'll be a panel of judges, I do think I worked harder than most for this and what I made was perfect considering all factors. So I'm unsure if I need a Crown of Success, or one of the many Luck candles, and if so which one.. Or perhaps combine a few?

Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Which candle for this situation

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:35 am

I think Crown of Success would be an excellent choice.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 am

Mama Micki wrote:I think Crown of Success would be an excellent choice.

Yes? Thank you :D I have the oil so I'll wear it and light a candle am MISC until my vigil candle order arrives.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:22 pm

If you have any ''I Can you can't'' and/or some ''John the Conqueror'' sachet powder, you could use it to dust your application with.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 pm

I would but the application is online :)

Mezan
How to Become a Better Musician

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:42 am

Hi everyone. I have been playing guitar for several years now, but I have yet to truly develop the talent that I have. I play well, and can improvise much better than a guy I know who's been playing classical guitar for thirteen, and than my cousin who has also been playing for years.

My problem is discipline. How can I make myself practice more, so that I can finally learn complete songs? I feel like there's so much potential there, but since I don't take advantage of the time I have, I don't develop it into a skill. Thanks.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Become a Better Musician

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 am

Hi Mezan,

Cast Off Evil is a formula useful for getting rid of your bad habits: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html - it can check the procrastination habit if that's what's leading to the lack of discipline (which can sometimes be the case).

King Solomon Wisdom is also an excellent choice to help look at your musical development with a more objective and wiser perspective: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html.

Crucible of Courage can give you the help to not only begin your discipline but keep it going, which is what will ultimately bring you success: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

Another alternative or adjunct to the work, would be to consider doing the cross-roads ritual that has been used by very many musicians to improve their skill. You can read more about that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

Do let us know what you decide to use and how things turn out for you. Perhaps others on the Forum can share their own musical conjures and thus provide a more informative response.

Blessings and best of luck.

Southernmom

Unread post by Southernmom » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:45 am

In addition to the above products-and with experience on this one-Crown of Success is also fabulous-especially before playing a show or recording.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 am

Great advice that was given above. If you work with the Saints, you could build a relationship with Saint Cecila. I also recommend Saint Gabriel, Arch Angel:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelgabriel.html

Lucky Mojo All Saints Products:
OIL CAT ALLS, $6

Good luck!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

All great suggestions. If you want to work with angels Archangel Gabriel is excellent so is Archangel Raphael who has mercurial assocations and is often depicted playing a lyre.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 am

As a person who studied Latin for 8 years, I can say it all lies in the root-- the Latin root "male" (pronounced "malay"), which means evil or cruel. Hence Malificient, malidiction, malignant and so on and so forth.

But to each their own.

queen2be

Success in Creativity and Marketing

Unread post by queen2be » Sun May 13, 2012 7:34 am

I'm curious as to which type of work I should use to help with my writing. I'm in the midst of a book and as the rest of my life is rather chaotic, I need to be able to tap into that creativity and focus when I have the chance to do so. The writing itself isn't difficult for me, but the time and the focus when I do sit down are tough. I'm thinking of all the other things that I have going on outside this project and I just can't seem to let myself go into the process.

Second to that is the success of the writing when I've completed it. I need to start now setting the stage for the marketing of it (blogs, website, etc), so I'm thinking I need to do some Attraction, Five Finger, Crown of Success, Master work for that as well. But which form would be best? Setting of lights at LM vs altar vs LM spell kit vs mojo bag?

Thanks in advance as I know you will have the best ideas to help me see the direction for this work.
GinnyMule

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Success in Creativity and Marketing

Unread post by aura » Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 am

Hi GinnyMule,

sounds to me like some Tranquility product work would help with getting those chunks of time that are required to get the writing done. Burning candles with tranquility oil over a petition for time and focus to write could be helpful as would be relaxing in a tub of the bath crystals with a journal or tape recorder to write rough draft.

Other writers on the site have asked similar questions and perhaps their Qs & As can give you some ideas as well:
help-with-realizing-my-dreams-t18299.html
double-duty-mojo-crown-of-success-or-weight-loss--t17717.html (don't let the title fool you, there's stuff on writing in the thread)
getting-my-novel-published-permission-to-take-it-elsewhere-t10243.html
writing-a-book-spells-for-this-sort-of-thing--t13261.html
saints-for-professional-writers--t19073.html

With regards to the best technique for the marketing/success work, if you have the time and inclination, a multi-faceted approach is often quite beneficial. You could keep your manuscript (a printed hard-copy) under a large specimen sized lodestone trained to attract interest and money in your work. Then you could dust your applications and the copies of the book with Crown of Success Sachet Powder to which you've added powdered and prayed over devil's shoe string, five finger grass and sampson snake root. Then have MISC set a run of 3 lights (Crown of Success and/or Money Drawing and/or John the Conqueror to back up your work.

Blessings and best of luck.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 19, 2012 8:46 pm

aura's recommendation is on target; I have used the same method but with candle work. Good luck! Also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League < http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php > for your success, GinnyMule.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

I think clarity, tranquility, and king solomon wisdom would be great products.

I would work this on a skull candle, or just a plan white candle. You may want to bathe in this products as well before you try to write. Master products are another great way to get things going.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

africanviolet

Unread post by africanviolet » Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm

I love these combinations and successive candle run ideas Aura and the added touch of intertwining the tranquility products to get creativity going! What a great idea to combine these herbs and other products to dress candles! I myself am looking to make use of the multiple talents the Divine has blessed with me, and now have a foundation on how to get started! Love It!

cush nebo

Unread post by cush nebo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 am

Is there any spells or ritual or prayers I can use that will allow me get more musical work in the near future
I have tried praying and fasting and a regular basis , and still no joy it seems that they only want me to do it for free i have a person that we have been in the music business a long time and it seems he get paid but i feel that he is doing something , because he draws me back into the same situation that i am running away from ,being protected is not the issue here its about i did the event in January and did a booking on 8th April 2012 and still awaiting money from that promoter i feel that these people do not want to see me excel in the music business , by with holding money it shows that they have a hold over your musical career and i can't seem to stop this action from happening .
Mostly i would like to know how to protect against actions and also how can get more musical work in the near future , I have put myself on a agency to ensure that this problem of getting no pay after doing an event , happening again , but still no work as yet , could you give me some guidance in how to get more work and to ensure that i will be paid before i do an event and to protect against my other artist that are blocking me for excelling in the music business
is their types of ritual and spells that i have not looked at that i could use to help aid in my musically work .

queen2be

Unread post by queen2be » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Dr Johannes,
If I'm a singer do I just take myself to the crossroads and pray there?
I have all the Crown of Success supplies. Thank you!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”