• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 am

Suggestions For Success In Competitive Sports and Pageants

Candle, Herbs, Powder, Etc. for Stamina and Strength

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 pm

I bought the 7 day dressed John the Conquer candle and also had one burned at LM church altar to increase my stamina and strength. I also ordered seals of Mars and Sun as per Cat, as well as herbs she reccomended for health, strength, and stamina -- John the Conquer root, Sampson Snake Root, Master of the Woods herb, and Master root pieces.

I would like to do a little more.

If I used a Loadstone and dressed it with Blessing oil and Conquer oil and put my picture with seals and petition under it, does this sound like it would be good? I will start working with loadstone after I light the candle.

Can I add Power sachet to everything also?

Is there someone else, a saint etc. to petition for help in this area?

I do not want to order any more items for this stamina job because I want to start asap.

I just finished my Pyschic Vision spell mojo bag and candle for communication with animals. When I put those herbs in my shoes as you suggested, cat, do I ground them up?

Can I add John the Conquer oil and power sachet to them?.

I want to start in about 2 days. Let me know what you think about this.
Sharona22

Re: Candle, Herbs, Powder, Etc. for Stamina and Strength

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 am

Sharona22 wrote:I bought the 7 day dressed John the Conquer candle and also had one burned at LM church altar to increase my stamina and strength. I also ordered seals of Mars and Sun as per Cat, as well as herbs she reccomended for health, strength, and stamina -- John the Conquer root, Sampson Snake Root, Master of the Woods herb, and Master root pieces.

I would like to do a little more.

Hi Sharona,
First off, there is something to be said for not piling a ton of different approaches on top of each other. As the worker you have to decide, but in my experience it is often useful to start with a basic layer of work, see how it takes and then if necessary add more, instead of starting off with a bunch of different approaches to the same problem.

If I used a Loadstone and dressed it with Blessing oil and Conquer oil and put my picture with seals and petition under it, does this sound like it would be good? I will start working with loadstone after I light the candle.

That sounds appropriate for what you are trying to accomplish.

Can I add Power sachet to everything also?

Yes.

Is there someone else, a saint etc. to petition for help in this area?

See a list of Patron Saints and the conditions they represent here: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I just finished my Pyschic Vision spell mojo bag and candle for communication with animals. When I put those herbs in my shoes as you suggested, cat, do I ground them up?

Sharona, this is a different question and a different topic all together. Please do not run your questions on different topics together like this. It is probably part of the reason this post has not been answered in several days. For the above question and any others that you have in regard to the Psychic Vision spell, please report them with a new heading if you want an answer. Again, when you take a little extra time and effot to keep your posts clear and tidy it helps us respond to you faster :-)

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 am

You have mentioned that you want to "do a little more" Well, while little and more sort of contradict each other, I found this as a sign that maybe you do not trust your work or what you have already done. If you do not trust the spells that you have already done, then most likely they are not going to work. I think what has already been done should suffice if you believe wholeheartedly that they are going to work. Adding more, and doing more does not necessarily mean that it is going to be more effective.

If you would like, I would keep a candle on going while you work on the main matter you are working on. Also, I think you need to be more specific as to what you want strength in. For example, do you want to dominate someone, or do you need more strength in protecting yourself, or a business venture. I say this because some saints would be even better to work with depending upon your goal. Narrowing down your goal and objective would really help in finding what you want. Saint Barbara helps with strength, but I would do some research on how to work with any saint you use because some of them like a specific form of payment sometimes.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Firstly to bri I know i do alot of what you said re-my posts,i will try and watch it Thanks for the gentle nudge(it was nice you said it in such a nice way)
Sharona22

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 pm

To stars in the sky,by the way I like that name Anyway it is for strength in stamina I have had 3 major severe illnesses and 2 bouts of chemo for 2 types of cancer so all of this and the meds I am on and the stress of my other health problems weaken my stamina and immune system I am on alot of holistic help right now but that is the stregth I need Anyone that wants to light a candle for me while I do that stamina spell I would love it Thanks
Sharona22

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 am

Im sorry to hear about your illnesses. Do you think you could work with a Saint? I am a huge fan of working them because I have seen results in aiding my spell work. I know that you can work with a few Saints that help with healing and health issues. This way you can continue to pray to them, and ask for their help.

Here are some helpful Saints I thought for your situation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
no link but the names of the candles:
Virgin: Our Lady of Grace
Virgin: Our Lady of Guadalupe
Saint Barbara For strength

I think they would be helpful to work with. I hope this helps
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAV1075 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi,
I wanted to know what I can do for a team to win a match? They have a match on September 9 2009. I don't know if the hr is important, but is there something I could do?
JAV1075

Re: Need a soccer team to win.

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Take a look at Crown Of Success products or if your betting on them any of the long list of luck products.
Turnsteel

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm

My oldest son Nick has become very interested in lifting weights since he got a weight set for Christmas. He wants to go out for the football team next year and he has asked me what he can use to help him excel in these areas. I've done some searches here and at the LM site but haven't come up with anything really. I was wondering what line of products you guys would recommend for this. I was thinking maybe John the Conqueror or the Power line but I wasn't sure. Thanks.

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Re: Which product line to use

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:45 pm

John the Conqueror is great for situations like this along with Mastery and Power products. Crown of Success will also help him succeed in whatever he puts his mind towards.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks CM. I have John the Conqueror oil so we will start there and I will add the others to my list for my next order. One more question if you don't mind...what color candle would you use. I was thinking green for health or maybe red for strength. I'm not sure though.

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm not ConjureMan but I think you could use purple for power, or yellow for success. You can also use white just as easily as anything :D

Best of Luck to you and your son.

P.S, if he is interested in athletics and you are comfortable with the Saints, take a look at Saint Sebastian who is the patron of, among other things, athletes. :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I'm not ConjureMan but I think you could use purple for power, or yellow for success. You can also use white just as easily as anything :D

Best of Luck to you and your son.

P.S, if he is interested in athletics and you are comfortable with the Saints, take a look at Saint Sebastian who is the patron of, among other things, athletes. :)

Thank you. I never thought of purple or yellow and I didn't know that about St Sebastian. I will do a search on him now and add him to my next order. You guys are a wealth of information.

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:13 pm

There is a list of appropriate candle colors listed here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I get confused myself sometimes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:56 pm

jwmcclin wrote:There is a list of appropriate candle colors listed here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

I get confused myself sometimes.

Thank you. Somehow I've managed to miss this page at LM. I've done several google searches and different sites say different things and it gets confusing. I trust Cat though.

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Oil for Physical Strength and Success?

Unread postby Talula » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi,
I have a friend who needs to pass a physical test in order to get a job (law enforcement field). I would like to get her an oil (or 2) to wear during her test- I'm thinking Crucible of Courage and Crown of Success oil. Do you think that these would be the best choices? Thanks in advance for your comments!
Talula

Re: Oil for Physical Strength and Success?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Definitely crown of success for passing test and succeeding. As for physical strength - I'm a girl, but I wear John the Conqueror whenever I need a boost in that regard. It also increases personal mastery and power.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I think Crown of Success and John the Conqueror would be perfect for that.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Talula » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks very much- I'll report back on how it works! I'm sure that it will be great (in addition to lots of training, of course!)
Talula

Wrestler

Unread postby Xiuhcoatl » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi I want to know if theres a spell that can help me win my wrestling matches? If not is there something that can calm my nerves before a match because I get really scared and it stops me from wrestling good.
Xiuhcoatl

Re: Wrestler

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Read this thread: cut-and-clear-oil-t5690.html#p32726

The products suggested there, along with John the Conqueror or Victory, will meet your needs. Basic spells for these mirror those found at the Power page: http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html
J Simulcik

Re: Wrestler

Unread postby flamethrower » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 pm

flamethrower

youth football team to beat team and win championship

Unread postby cougar » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 am

Hi Guys!

There's a non-profit youth (boys) football team that just won the local playoffs (go team!) and they are so excited, however now they have to beat this other team, who is by the way undefeated. they played before and almost came close to winning, so that was encouraging. They are going to play each other this weekend, and it would be sooo awesome if they beat them, and then eventually go to regionals and nationals. My question is: what can i do to "assist" them to win? I have JC oil, Crown of Sucess Oil, Road Opener, Fiery of Protection, and the Van Van oil that i was thinking of mixing together, then place the drops in a candle, write the petition on the back of the printout of some of the team members (i don't have the whole team, just some of the players) and write the name of the team, and write "beat XXX team, win all games" and placed under a candle? what do you guys think? and what color candle should i use? This would be so great for these kids if they win, they never went this far before, I'm so proud of them :) Thanks everyone!!
cougar

Re: youth football team to beat team and win championship

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:49 am

Well, the best thing for this case is Victory products :-)

http://www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

With that said, I would do vigil candles with HJC and Crown of Success oils--Fiery Wall of Protection, Road Opener, and Van Van are not really necessary in this case. Also, it would be awesome if all the guys would anoint their helmets with a blend of HJC and Crown of Success as well. You could also do a Banishing vigil candle and/or an I can, You can't vigil candle so that the other team has a difficult time succeeding. Finally, praying the 23rd Psalm before game time is a nice final touch.
Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cougar » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks Miss Bri,

Those are great advisc, but unfortunetely I won't have the victory items in time for the game :( I forgot to add that I actually already mixed the oils already, so is that ok? (i also ran out of the CoS oil, but i do have the powder, guess i can add those two in the candle)I don't have the vigil candles, i was actually thinking of using the tea lights or just to get a white glass enclased candle. I do have the I can/u can't, but in powder form, can i use the powder in the tea lights or glass candle, and put the name of the other team on the petition paper? I won't have actual access to the teams' helmets, would love that, but for now i guess i can just annoint the helmets that's in the pic, what do you think? And how long to burn the candles? I'm soo sorry for the million questions, just need to be clear so I know what I can do in a pinch and to do it precisely. Thank you, I do appreciate your ideas!!!!
cougar

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Alternatively, you could ask LM to set lights for you (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html) ...while you work your spells. I would not mix sachet powders in the candles but, lightly dust around the candles or on the saucer, plate, or altar area where you work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Some lights you should consider having lit would be Victory and I Can, You Can't.

Then at home work some Crown of Success work to ensure a successful game! Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm

You have received good advice from everyone so I think you are set! One thing I would add--I would wear a petition in my left show with the other team's name and the petition that they lose the game. Believe it or not, way before I knew that I had grown up with a magical system called "Hoodoo" I was a high school cheerleader and I did that for my football team on more than one occasion :-)
Good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cougar » Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:03 pm

These are great advice! Thank you so much guys! :)
cougar

Unread postby Aina » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Hello everyone!

A dear family member of mine is a professional figure skater. She loves what she does, but it is extremely challenging at the same time. I want to help her do well with figure skating and further her career. What products should I choose for my family member?

1) I was thinking John the Conqueror, but she has a very feminine style of skating. She definitely needs the strength with some added femininity.
2) Crown of Success/Victory. Her sport is very competitive, and she always needs to be on top of her game.
3) Protection (from injuries, as well as backbiters).
4) Look Me Over -- to get noticed by the best coaches, choreographers, and fans.

I was thinking of making a success oriented mojo and giving it to her to carry, and setting lights while she goes to compete.

What do you guys think?

Thank you!
Aina

Re: Conjure for a figure skater

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:46 pm

I think that is a great combination,and a mojo bag would be great,and is what I was thinking. I would add some I can, you can't to this to hold back the competition as well. And you can mix in some rosemary as its great for protection, and gives strength to women. Angelica is another great root that gives power to women as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:50 am

Add some feverfew - I've found it works great to prevent accidents and injury in sports situations. :D
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:32 pm

I like the combination of Master and Crown of Success when working with sports that are technically challenging, Or you can add Masterroot.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Aina wrote:Hello everyone!

A dear family member of mine is a professional figure skater. She loves what she does, but it is extremely challenging at the same time. I want to help her do well with figure skating and further her career. What products should I choose for my family member?

1) I was thinking John the Conqueror, but she has a very feminine style of skating. She definitely needs the strength with some added femininity.

Might I suggest a whole Queen Elisabeth root in place of a High John root? It brings a woman power in the same sort of way that High John does, but with a more feminine bent, it also helps to make someone attractive and alluring, to men at least.
Turnsteel

want to win a very competitive competiton

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 am

Hi I want to audition for a beauty pagent is extreamely competitive and I want to win it. There are about 10,000 people who audition for it and only about 10 to 15 are selected to actually be on tv and compete. The competition is for beginners so nobody entering it really has experience but I want to win. Try outs are not untill around july but I was thinking I could get a head start with some spells to help me win. Should I perform spells myself or hire a rootworker? I'm not sure if I am powerful enough to get myself to win the competition on my own. Also If I am selected I will live in a house with the other contestants so there will be cameras and no privacy to do spells so thats why I was thinking I could get an early start. Any suggestions??
hoodoohottie

Re: want to win a very competitive competiton

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Look Me Over, Victory, I Can You Can't, Crown of Success are some products you could use. If you do make it to the finals, you can do sneakier things like carry a mojo bag and wear oils and powders.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:33 pm

LooK Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)
Victory (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-victory.html)
I Can You Can't (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html)
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)

You can also do a freezer jar to freeze out the competition while you work the Look Me Over/Victory/I can you can't/Crown of Success conjure for yourself. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 am

vb052010 wrote:Hi I want to audition for a beauty pagent is extreamely competitive and I want to win it. There are about 10,000 people who audition for it and only about 10 to 15 are selected to actually be on tv and compete. The competition is for beginners so nobody entering it really has experience but I want to win. Try outs are not untill around july but I was thinking I could get a head start with some spells to help me win. Should I perform spells myself or hire a rootworker? I'm not sure if I am powerful enough to get myself to win the competition on my own. Also If I am selected I will live in a house with the other contestants so there will be cameras and no privacy to do spells so thats why I was thinking I could get an early start. Any suggestions??

You got excellent advice on products. As far as your other questions--are you powerful enough or do you need a professional worker, you might want to get a reading with one of us at www.readersandrootworkers.org You can ask that question during a reading as well as find out if magic will help you in a significant way, and you can discuss options with your reader that are not limited to either them doing work for you or you doing work--you can also consider having a pro "back up" the work that you are doing on your own to give it more oomph!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Competition luck?

Unread postby CuriousCaledonian » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:09 pm

What oil would you recommend for help in winning in competitions? It's not really gambling, so I don't know if there is a more specific oil to use rather than a general luck oil?
CuriousCaledonian

Re: Competition luck?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:10 pm

I Can You Can't is probably what you are looking for. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 pm

John the Conqueror might also be a useful addition (http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html).
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:32 pm

I would put in some crown of success and/or victory as well. I think all four of these items on a yellow candle.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 pm

I do love John the COnqueror...that's for sure. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticserver » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi! If the competitor was a woman would you still use John the Conquerer, Queen Elizabeth Root or both?
Thanks!
Mysticserver

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm

I would go with john the conqueror on this one.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticserver » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks!
Mysticserver

sports

Unread postby luckyboy » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:23 pm

what products should be used for contact sports using the hands a lot? crown of success, victory, and what else? what is the difference between five finger grass oil and lucky hand oil I read the page on them but what would be more suited for winning in sports? also would master oil be good to use too?
luckyboy

Re: sports

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 pm

I'd go with John the Conqueror and Five Ginger Grass oil &/or Lucky Hand oil. Victory is also a very good choice. Add some feverfew to help avoid injury!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:25 pm.

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm.

Re: sports

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:05 am

I agree with Devi, when it comes to anything that needs lots of manual dexterity Five Finger Grass and Lucky Hand root are the tops.
Turnsteel

Suggestions For Success In a Competitive Sport

Unread postby markx » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 am

Any ideas on what would be good for winning in a competitive sport?

I looked at CROWN OF SUCCESS but it seems more for career etc?
markx

Re: Suggestions For Success In a Competitive Sport

Unread postby aura » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:29 am

Hi markx,

a combination of Victory (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-victory.html), Master (http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html) and I Can You Can't (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html) products would work well. Until you receive your products however, you can continue work with the Crown of Success.

A lucky hand made in a purple flannel bag with a piece of master root, some bay laurel, a john the conqueror root, master of the woods and solomon seal root and then fed with a combination of the oils above could also get things moving your way.

Let us know what you do and how it works out!
Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestions For Success In a Competitive Sport

Unread postby markx » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:04 am

Are there any Mojo Hands that would work for this?
markx

Re: Suggestions For Mojo for Success In a Competitive Sport

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 am

A Crown of Success Mojo is a great idea for winning sports competitions. In addition to dressing it with Crown of Success oil, which is for doing well yourself, on your own terms, and reaping a reward, you might also order a bottle of I Can You Can't oil to knock the competition back a bit, and Victory oil to win, and blend the three oils.

OIL-HOO-VICT
Victory Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Suggestions for a mojo hand for athletes

Unread postby Sunnyafternoon » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:03 pm

I want to make a mojo bag for myself to aid in training and performing in triathlons. My main concern is for strength and determination to battle through the desire to quit. I am not concerned with winning any races, just needing some extra energy to keep me going. I used to be an endurance athlete but fell out of it several years ago and I am struggling with the training. I haven't been able to find any information specifically for my need. Does anyone have suggestions on what items to include in it and what to feed it with or corresponding Bible verses? Thank you
Sunnyafternoon

Re: Suggestions for a mojo hand for athletes

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 pm

You need the john the conqueror mojo bag, and you may want to get the triple strength mojo bag if you think you need it. It comes with all the instructions you need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestions for a mojo hand for athletes

Unread postby pma » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Also, St. Sebastian is the patron saint of athletes. If you include petitioning saints in your work, you could petition St. Sebastian.

http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.
pma

Re: Suggestions For Mojo for Success In a Competitive Sport

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm

I like Master Root (http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-whole.html) for this purpose as well. Also, post a prayer for your intentions at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html). The League sends thoughts and prayers and will assist you and rejoice with you as your desires are fulfilled.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Harley Quinn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:27 am

I am a professional cheerleader, I have a performance coming up soon. I want to make this for myself however I am very nervous about the people lifting me in the routine messing up rather than me myself messing up. Only because they are new and my people was switched around last minute. Is there anything I can add to make sure our tricks go smoothly? On my part I just need confidence and control to get rid of my nervouseness
Harley Quinn

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power