• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem Self-Love Confidence

Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem Self-Love Confidence

Unread postby loveliesbleeding » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:35 am

Hi all,

Anyone know of a ritual or spell in hoodoo for love and acceptance of oneself? They say you can't truly love someone if you don't love yourself and i'm begining to see the wisdom in that. What in the LM catalogue might be able to help with that? :)
loveliesbleeding

Re: spell for self love

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Lack of self-love, self-confidence, or self-esteem takes a number of forms. Here are the two most common scenarios.

"I NEVER HAVE BEEN GOOD ENOUGH"

For some the issue is lack of nurturance as a child which led to self-esteem problems based on never feeling "good enough" or "right" in one's path.

Try using a talisman or mojo or mojo to increase self-esteem and personal power and courage and dress it with oils for self-esteem, courage, and power.

"I AM DOOMED TO FAIL AGAIN"

For others, a specific failure or series of failures (such as, for instance falling into an addition, failing to save a buddy while in a war zone, or getting fired) has led to a lack of self-esteem that grows out of self-loathing at the possibility of repeating one's self-perceived "faults."

Try using a talisman or curio or mojo to increase your acceptance of yourself as well as your sense of personal mastery, and add a hyssop herb bath and Psalms 51 if you feel that your lack of self-acceptance is due to events that were actually in some way your own fault.

Here are the oils most often recommended for personal development. Some affect the "not good enough" aspects of self-esteem issues, others affect the "doomed to fail" aspects, and some affect both aspects. You can order right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button:

OIL-HOO-MAST
Master Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-TRAN
Tranquility Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-HEAL
Healing Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loveliesbleeding » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 am

yes that sounds like a good idea...thanks.
loveliesbleeding

Unread postby nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 am

loveliesbleeding wrote:Anyone know of a ritual or spell in hoodoo for love and acceptance of oneself? ...

I am very supportive of using hoodoo spellcasting for personal development.

I suggest that a Honey Jar spell (to sweeten you to yourself), or a Love Me spell kit can be used with ONESELF as the target to encourage self-love and the development of compassion and care with oneself.

you can also use a dollbaby (DOL-FLA-REOP) with your picture on it, your hair on the head, some of your blood on the chest, and with clothes made from some of your old unwashed clothes that you liked and sacrificed for the purpose. work with the doll every day and tell the doll how much you love the doll (having baptised it with your name).

focus on formulae that will bless (e.g. Blessing) and bolster love in a well-rounded rather than romantic and sexual manner (Love Me, Marriage, Return to Me, Adam and Eve) for oils and other products to use in laundry or on candles, etc.

the essentials that appeal to me here are Rose-associated, such as Rose Geranium, Rosewood, Rose blend) and Vanilla.

some people begin with a god or saint who will love them and appeal to them as an exemplar for this type of action and result. Jesus is a very good choice here, since Jesus is well-known for forgiveness and charity. Sacred Heart of Jesus (or of Mary, or if you're Hindu, of Hanuman!) may be of benefit to you in terms of iconography or formulae.

be imaginative. focus on your well-being and on your support and composure. as catherine suggests, add bolstering power and confidence components to your work.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby loveliesbleeding » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 am

thank you so much! I will be seriously considering these options for my upcoming work.
loveliesbleeding

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Great post and great information!!! I will be doing something in this vein soon...and reading this thread helped reinvigorate my want to do so! Thank you all...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:27 pm

I recommend scrubbing yourself with seasalt and rinsing off in a cold shower. Then prepare a warm bath, containing blessing and love oils, maybe some essential oils. If you have a favourite scent, it's usually a good one to go with.

Before you step into the bath, if you are female take a bowl of rose petals, if male, try a bowl of John the Conqueror root chips. Drop them into the bath one by one, and as you do bless them with a positive message. eg. "I have great love to give, therefore I have great love in myself" or even just "I'm awesome!"

Then have a nice long soak in your positivity.
NotDorianGray

Spell for self esteem/ personal image/clarity of mind

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 am

Hi everyone. I am hoping someone can guide me on exactly how to do a candle spell for myself. For my own reasons, that I won't go into, I would like to work with St. Dymphna. I just received my order today from LM but I'm not exactly sure what all I can do with it. I'll list what supplies I have on hand that I THINK would be helpful. There are a few I'm not sure of though but I will list them anyhow since I am not very knowledgeable in this area and there might be uses for things that I'm not aware of.

White skull candle
Red, white, pink, purple, black, yellow, and brown candles
Borage Flower
Golden seal
Coltsfoot Herb
Comfrey root
Calamus root chips
poppy seeds
cubeb berries

Lavender Love Drops
Blessing oil
St Dymphna Oil
Clarity Oil
King Solomon Wisdom oil

I also have a St Dympna, St Jude and St Anthony cards. As I stated in the topic I would like to work on my self esteem but I would also like to be able to see my situation more clearly and be able to step back and make decisions for the right reasons.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Hugd,
Hope
faith2008

Re: Spell for self esteem/ personal image/clarity of mind

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Just a note....do not buy things that you have no idea what they are for. It would appropriate it for you to talk to the people at lucky mojo and ask what products would be good for your situation. Otherwise you might be wasting money. I would use st dymphna to help a person overcome any mental illness or any maladaptive ways of thinking when it comes to the mind.

St. Jude is the saint of hopeless cases. So i would not work with him unless its something dire, and until you are ready to pay him once he has granted your petition. He needs a payment back or he will take away what he gave you or more.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

You could use the skull candle with blessing oil/clarity oil. You can utilize a red candle for strength and wisdom with king solomon, and borage flower. Lavender drops are used by those of the same sex so you can put that on pink, or read.

Brown candle would be worked with for saint anthony. This can be used with the st Anthony card.

Calamus and poppy seeds are something you would want to use to work with controlling or dominating someone.

Coltsfoot is a type of healing herb so you can utilize that with any healing work that you do.

The skull candle can be used for clarity where you can put clarity oil
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks sky. When I ordered some of the products I had different interests in mind but since then (thanks to you and Brida) I have decided to concentrate more on myself. So as I am new to this I wasn't sure of all the uses of some of the things that I have got. I have read up on them but as I am reading the forum I have noticed people using things for other purposes that I wasn't aware of so just in case I was missing something I just listed most everything I've got.

Thanks for you input. You have always been so helpful. Is there a specific day that would be better for working on this or should I do it over a course of days?

Thanks again,
Hope
faith2008

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:12 pm

It depends what your objective is as to the specific day. And I would do it over a number of days. I would recommend burning the candle over 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, or 13 days.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:It depends what your objective is as to the specific day. And I would do it over a number of days. I would recommend burning the candle over 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, or 13 days.

Thanks. I thought it might be better to do it over a course of days but I wasn't sure.
faith2008

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Repeating your spell for a course of days is great because it is like saying the spell 7 times over 7 days. However, if you wanted to you could burn it down in one single day.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brida » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Good luck Fatih!

Just remember, I am here for you anytime.

with love and prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Unread postby faith2008 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 am

Thanks to both of you. You both have been an inspiration to me. I feel like I can see the "bigger picture" now. God certainly does have a way of bringing the right people into ours lives at the right time and I know he brought both of you to me when I needed you the most. I thank him for that. You have no idea what your friendship has meant to me. Thank you both for being who you are. You are the best!

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Unread postby Brida » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 am

Awww...Sweetie. You are in my prayers, and I know that your heart is and always will be in the right place. Thank you for opening that door, and letting me in to be your friend.

You have my number, so please don't hesitate to call anytime. I am here for you!

Big hugs for you and the boys,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 pm

LOL im like Brida...aww thats really nice of you. Things like that are the reason why I like to help people on and off the board. Feel free to email me if you need any future help.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Self-Discipline

Unread postby HelloKitty » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 am

I was thinking about casting a spell on myself for self-discipline.

Any recommendations. And if you need an example, I want to learn the piano, but I tend to get lazy and not do anything. I want to learn a foreign language, but I get bored/lazy and not do anything.
The whole,"I don't feel like it" syndrome. I want to exercise more, but I don't feel like it.

So, when I say self-discipline that's what I mean. Enough self-discipline to fight laziness.
I want to be more determined and to actually DO something. Not want something and do nothing at all.
HelloKitty

Re: Self-Discipline

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 am

Crown of Success, John the Conqueror and a 9 herb bath does wonders for me.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HelloKitty » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Crown of Success, John the Conqueror and a 9 herb bath does wonders for me.

Thank you
HelloKitty

Unread postby flamethrower » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Mind you, an oil isn't going to literally drag you off the couch to hit the gym. ;)
When I need that extra oomph to complete tasks, I'll wear Power Oil. Van Van oil or a Van Van mojo work wonders, too. The oil smells wonderful and reminds me that I have things that need to be done NOW!

Good luck!
flamethrower

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 pm

You can work a candle on yourself, maybe a skull candle.

Place pictures of what you desire: desire, talent, skill etc under the candle. You could cut out pictures of a piano or place words in the language you want under the candle. Dress the candle with products like Mastery, John the Conqueror (for personal power), Power, Wisdom of King Solomon, but I would also add in Cast Off Evil to cast off the habit of laziness. I would burn this over a period of days and anoint yourself daily with the oils or take the corresponding baths.

Make yourself a mojo hand as well to help you overcome your obstacles and to increase your ability in these area. Consider things like Five Finger Grass and Solomon's Seal Root.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HelloKitty » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:44 am

Thank you all for responding :D
HelloKitty

What products do I use for loving myself & self confidence

Unread postby angelrose3208 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 am

What products do I use for a spell to help me love myself and build my own self confidence? I am looking for a candle spell to do with some proper anointing oils and herbs to go with it.
angelrose3208

Unread postby autumnalflower » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 am

Just found this post and love the advice in it.
autumnalflower

Unread postby Blueberry » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:51 pm

I love this too.
Blueberry

Unread postby autumnalflower » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:58 pm

I love this one as well.
autumnalflower

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 pm

loveliesbleeding, you've gotten some very good advice here. Miss Cat, of course, has deep roots in old-fashioned hoodoo. The ritual nagasiva posted is well-thought-out, and NotDorianGray's is so goshdarn pretty!

John the Conquer does have "butch" energy, but you may need some of that even if you're a female. (I'm not a gender essentialist, can you tell? :)) If passivity is part of your problem, John the Conquer may be a good friend to you.

In addition to any or all of the above spells and products, I'd like to urge the use of Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom, so that your assessment of yourself is honest and true; folks with low self-esteem are often ashamed for no good reason. If your troubles are related to a bad religious experience, you may even have found yourself repenting of your good works -- I myself wasted far too much time this way.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: What products do I use for loving myself & self confidence

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:22 am

Look at Crucible of Courage, John the Conqueror, Master, and Sun products - see which one or which couple appeal to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 am

Queen Elizabeth Root in Oil, Power Oil, and Master Key Oil could also be added to the list that Devi gave, for use in anointing candles.

As for herbs, you should look into Yarrow, Life Everlasting, John the Conqueror, Queen Elizabeth, Master Root, Bay Leaf, and Master of the Woods herb.

On the Lucky Mojo and Herb-Magic web pages for each of these oils and herbs, you will find suggestions for how to use them in candle rites of self-empowerment and self-confidence.

Here are links for the oils, which you can order right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button:

OIL-HOO-QUEE
Queen Elizabeth Root in Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-POWE
Power Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-MKEY
Master Key Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 pm

It's not strictly hoodoo, but as LM carries a line of condition products for working this way, it's not completely off-topic - but I find the Hindu Goddess Durga to be especially powerful in aiding issues of self-love, self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem and the like.

I like to combine candle and bath work with mantra work. LM has a lovely line of Durga condition products for your use in the bath and on candles. I would work with red candles for this as red is associated with Durga, with strength, passion, and protection. You could also use purple for personal empowerment. The Durga mantra that I use for self-empowerment and self-confidence is: OM AIM HREEM KLEEM Chamundayei vichei namaha

If you're open to working with a Hindu deity, then this may be another option you could explore.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Altar candle service for mental deficiencies

Unread postby decarabia84 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 am

Hi from Italy,
I need the force and determination to overcome the obstacles in my life...especially for my lack of motivation, insecurity, self-doubt and depression, anxiety....My life is immobile from 4 years...
What do you suggest me other than go to a doctor...P.S. I have taken antidepressant for 10 years but with minimal results... :cry:
Which altar candles could suit for my situation?
Thanks ;)
decarabia84
decarabia84

Re: Altar candle service for mental deficiencies

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Start by petitioning St. Dymphna to aid you with your depression, and the Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help lead you to the health care providers and treatments that will be effective in your case.

Use Healing, John the Conqueror, and planetary Sun products to help up your energy, increase physical vitality, motivation, personal empowerment, self-confidence, and health.

You may wish to have a full reading and rootwork consultation to help you form an individual plan of attack that will be most effective in your case.

I would recommend that along with candles set on your behalf, that you undertake some spiritual baths to help you start moving forward. You may want to consider doing a nice spiritual cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash at the outset of this, to help remove the heavy energy that has no doubt accumulated in your living space during your wellness challenges. Try to give yourself a spiritual fresh start and the best chances for success and moving forward.

Since antidepressants haven't been very helpful, you may wish to talk to a doctor or naturopath about other options available, as they are out there. Things like Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, homeopathic approaches, nutrition alterations, and more. St. Dymphna and Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez can be of great aid in searching for the approach that will be right for you.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lee Canipe » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Crucible of Courage (oil, powder, bath) is powerful for inner strength and fortitude. For depression, I highly recommend Rose of Crucifixion (also in oil, powder, and/or bath). I have used Rose of Crucifixion for my own depression with amazing results. There is no greater healer or comforter than Jesus... "O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer"... take it to the Lord and he'll fix it!

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
Lee Canipe

Unread postby decarabia84 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Lee Canipe wrote:Crucible of Courage (oil, powder, bath) is powerful for inner strength and fortitude. For depression, I highly recommend Rose of Crucifixion (also in oil, powder, and/or bath). I have used Rose of Crucifixion for my own depression with amazing results. There is no greater healer or comforter than Jesus... "O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer"... take it to the Lord and he'll fix it!

Lee Canipe #398 (G)

Have I to acquire oil, powder and bath? Or only one of them?
Anyway, thanks for this insightful advice. I will surely keep it in consideration. :)
decarabia84

Unread postby autumnalflower » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Devi Spring Which one helps the most with energy..that has always been my biggest struggle with depression. I recommend healing and tranquility as well(I've been dealing with it for for ever as well, but my mood has finally started to improve), there is hope, believe me!! Jesus has been a strength for me as well.
autumnalflower

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Sun products would have a great amount of energy and energizing effect. John the Conqueror can also help with increasing vitality and vigor.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lee Canipe » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 am

You don't have to use all forms of a product, but it is very powerful if you do-- like adding layers to the work. This is especially truth if you want to build up something, like protection or strength. And like Miss Devi said, if you can get a John the Conqueror root (or similar root or curio) all the better!

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
Lee Canipe

Unread postby autumnalflower » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Thanks Devi Spring for answering that for me!
autumnalflower

Unread postby lollypops500 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi there,

Just picked up on this thread. I too have suffered from depression for many years and struggled with motivation, energy and feelings of utter despair. Recently I have gone back on the anti-depressants which have helped to lift the black cloud somewhat but, in addition to this I have been using John the Conqueror products with great results. Each morning I annoint my crown with JTC oil asking for strength and determination. When I feel the need I also burn an engraved purple taper candle, dress it with JTC oil and place my petition under the candle or dish. I have not worked with St.Dymphna but I regularly burn novena candles to St.Michael, he makes me feel incredibly safe & protected. I'm also planning to work with Crucible of Courage products (just waiting from my order) which I'm going to add to the JTC to help overcome the fears which are holding me back in finding a better job. I hope this helps a little as I really do know what you're going through, keep strong! x
lollypops500

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:12 am

When suffering from depression and other symptoms it is very useful to consider using cleansing baths, cleansing the home and adding protection to the living quaters in addition to the strenghtening products above.

Uncrossing Baths - http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html, Camphor Essential Bath Crystals or http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html are all useful. You should soak in the bath for at least 15 min before proceeding with the ritual rub. i possible, strive to bring some of the used bath water to be disposed of in a crossroad at all times.
Salt, Salpeter and Baking soda baths can be considered as well.

Chinese Wash with a dash of Buffalo Ammonia used in floor wash will remove heavy energies, thoughts and lingering emotions from your home. If they are not removed they tend to keep your mind looping in old habits. Adding some cleansing incense - like "Uncrossing" with a pinch of Dragons Blood Resin and ground coffe will help to clean the Air. Camphor resin http://www.herb-magic.com/camphor-resin-incense.htmland Benzion http://www.herb-magic.com/benzoin.htmlare also useful incenses to be burned in moderate amounts.
Camphor resin should also be placed in the corners of the bedroom.

Protection will add a nice, comfortable and secure feeling to such a house and will prevent negative influences from returning.
Protection satched Powder - http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-protection.html with a little addition of crushed Bay Leaf, Mint and Rue is usually enough. Add some to each corner of the house and by the treshhold. If you had a reading telling you that someone worked against you or you have some nasty spirit lingering you could add Railroad Spikes - http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html to each corner. Any power should be replaced every 2 weeks and the spikes shoud be fed with a dash of whiskey.

It should also be added that seeing an ethical root worker for a hands-on cleansing in addition to medical care would probably speed up recovery a lot more than any other kind of work.
Best of luck to you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem

Unread postby Nix » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Hello, everyone! Per Mama Micki's advice, I am posting to ask for forum members' experience and suggestions on the items I recently received from LM. I am so excited to start using them, but I find myself hesitating on where/how I should start.

Right now, I have:

1 Return To Me Oil
1 Follow Me Boy Oil
1 Crown of Success Oil
1 King Solomon Wisdom Oil
1 Reconciliation Oil
1 Fast Luck Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Money Drawing Oil
12 4" Altar Candles, Pink
3 4" Altar Candle, Green

I personally want to stick to something simple, since I am just starting off. I think the self-esteem boost from doing something relatively uncomplicated will do wonders for my confidence in my work.

I was so sure I'd know what to do with these items once they arrived, but now I'm doubting myself. I may be inexperienced, but I know doubt is probably one of the worst places to start my work with. I think I just need a little push towards the right direction. So, any ideas, anyone? Would love to hear your suggestions on what someone new to this kind of work, like myself, could do with these items. Any experiences, insight, ravings, rants-- hit me with anything you've got. I would love to hear your experiences.

In addition to the actual work, what kind of steps do you take to prepare, if any? Or do you simply dive into it? Do you use the oils as a personal scent? If so, do you just put it on yourself in the morning, like any cologne/perfume? Does the lack of "focusing" take away from its effect?

Sincerely,
Nix. <3
Nix

Re: Starting with what I've got. =)

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:14 am

I strongly recommend that you get some magical coaching which you can get from an AIRR reader.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

You can learn how to use oils here
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

There are MANY different ways in how to use the work.

You may want to start with the working on the product pages.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

On the forum, we have different categories that may help answer your questions on how to use each product

www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html is another good source.

Take the time to learn some hoodoo through the forum as we have discussed many of these topics before so you should be able to find the answers quickly. If not then some personal guidance from a rootworkers will be helpful as well with magical coaching.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am

starsinthesky7 is absolutely right: Take the time to learn the spells on each product page.

Also, if you haven't already, read miss cat's online book:

And something I learned the hard way: Don't jump into a big project with both feet, or you'll leave out crucial steps. Besides, many effective old-timey tricks are simple, requiring nothing more than a few commonly available ingredients and a word of prayer.

Having said that, I am SO glad to see you bought King Solomon Wisdom Oil! That'll bring discernment to all your work; I tell my clients to put it into all their love and prosperity work.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nix » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanks for the advice, ladies. I've read all of those pages (and more!). I guess you can say I'm hungry for information on this. I finally delved into the items. I anointed myself with 1) Attraction Oil (Over my heart, on my fingers and arms); 2) Follow Me Boy (just a dab on my neck); and 3) Crown of Success (head) this morning. Last night, I dabbed King Solomon's Wisdom on my temples before going to bed, where I usually do most of my thinking. I think I will be modifying my morning ritual over the next few days. I would do probably do well in sticking to maybe just one or two oils.

I also did a simple candle ritual this morning, which I'll be posting in the appropriate sub-section. Again, I'm sticking to the simple stuff. I agree with you, Miss Michaele. I don't want to dive into a big project that will only overwhelm me. Do you happen to have examples of these "old-timey tricks"? I'm still rifling through the forum, but it's slow work when the keywords are such general terms. Gotta say, I'm lovin' every moment of this, though. There's definitely a sense of "finding magic" in the air today. =)
Nix

Re: Self-esteem boost: Starting with what I've got. =)

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 am

Hi Nix,

old-time tricks are usually the simplest but often the most tried and true. They're the tricks like making sure you buy a new broom, new salt and a fresh loaf of bread when you move into a new house. Like placing one of your hairs in the hat-band or cap-band at the forehead of a beloved one's hat or cap to keep him thinking of you. Like stirring a cup of sugar with a licorice stick while telling your children to behave and listen to you before baking that sugar into cookies. They're the tricks you'll learn by talking to people.

Alongside the amazing advice you've already been given, consider just a daily anointing of your head with Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom oils as suggested on the information page for King Solomon Wisdom products. It's simple. It's very potent. And you should see long-lasting results which will benefit your life overall.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem and Self-Love

Unread postby Wildchild453 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 am

Hi,

I want to do a working for self-empowerment and would like some guidance.

I plan on doing a cleanse first with hyssop because I'm really connected to Psalm 51 then anointing myself with an oil blend maybe a personal talisman too. I've been thinking of using a blend of Attraction, Crucible of Courage and Queen Elizabeth oil, maybe Crown of Success or Good Luck oil? I also thought about Protection or Van Van to keep away negative influences/thoughts. I don't want to use more than 4 maybe 5 at the most.

Maybe Protection or Van Van incense powders instead?
Wildchild453

Unread postby aura » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 am

Hi Wildchild453,

to select the oils or powders best suited to empowering yourself, look at what qualities you most want to bring out in yourself and then pick oils aligned with those. Out of the oils you've mentioned, an excellent combo would be Van Van, Crown of Success and Queen Elizabeth oil since that covers qualities feminine, lucky and successfull. The Van Van in the formula would also make it a great blend to anoint a personal talisman with.

One alternative would be to call the shop and see if they can prepare an amulet such as a Gau Prayer Box with your concerns: http://www.luckymojo.com/gau.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wildchild453 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Thank you aura, I've never heard of a Gau prayer box before so I'm going to do some research on it.

I think I will do an oil blend of Crown of Success, Crucible of Courage, Queen Elizabeth and Van Van. Someone posted in another thread that:

Crucible of Courage is usually employed as an adjunct to other oils when the person is shy, afraid to shine, afraid of failure, hanging back from challenges, and in need of some backbone.

and I think I can benefit from those qualities.

I have a few more questions, if you can answer them?

Is there a particular reason I shouldn't use Attraction oil or is it better to put it aside for something more specific?

I planned to mix the oil with a carrier oil so I can use some on my skin after my showers. I know Crown of Success normally goes on the head should I keep it out of the carrier oil blend?

I can't decide which day of the week would be best, Sunday or Monday, maybe even Friday. Do you have a suggestion?

Thanks for the help!
Wildchild453

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 pm

I would work with Sunday. If you want to dilute the Lucky Mojo oils, which are already skin-safe and in a carrier oil, use any oil that goes with your intention.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi Wildchild453,

like you suggested, I'd keep attraction out of the blend in favour of something more specific. If you want an oil that makes you generally more attractive, strong and vital - perhaps the Sun oil from the planetary line of products would fit the bill nicely: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary

For the Crown of Success, although you're right that it's traditional to anoint the head, there's no reason that you should keep it out of your combination as it also works well for dressing the body.

For the day of the week, Sunday is a great day to work for empowerement. Mondays are good for healing. Friday is nice for self-love. Depending on what you need more any given week, switch the day to suit your mood. Any day is a good day to work if the work needs doing.

You don't necessarily need more carrier oil, as Lucky Mojo Oils are already formulated in a carrier oil, but adding more oil is fine. You can also dilute them by blending them with your bath wash or with lotion if you wish. See this thread:

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry
lmcco-oil-in-shampoo,-lotion,-soap,-pomade,-perfume,-laundry-t8617.html#p95623

Blessings :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Nice recommendation aura. Sun oil is designed for nobility, dignity, vitality, leadership, health and pride. Its especially appropriate for enhancing success and strengthening will power. I am linking you to the Lucky Mojo Planetary Spiritual Supplies for further reading. http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wildchild453 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:19 am

Thank you for all the help!
Wildchild453

Unread postby koettingqueen » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 pm

I like the previously posted idea of doing a Honey Jar spell on yourself for more self-love and sweetness. Does anyone have experience with this?

I'm asking primarily because I wan to get past the whole "I don't deserve love, no one can truly really love me, I'm not good enough" BS.
koettingqueen

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Lucky Mojo does have a Crown of Success honey jar that would be appropriate to raise self-esteem and promote success in all areas of one's life.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby koettingqueen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Thanks Mama Micki! I do love the Crown of Success oil. The interesting thing is that self-love is the only real thing I've had a hard time with in life. Money was for the most part always there and steadily growing, health has been great, family relations, etc., it's strictly lack of self-love that leads to eating disorders and a difficult time keeping down anxiety levels in romantic relationships. There's typically nothing quite wrong in relationships themselves, I just experience so much anxiety about being left (because I'm not good enough) that I either manifest something weird or behave in less-than-pleasant ways. See what I mean?
koettingqueen

Want to open a successful business but am afraid of failure

Unread postby tinklebell » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 am

Hi to all,

What can I do to draw me up some luck, success, and courage when it comes to starting my own business. I really want to open a successful business in my area but I am super afraid to even give it try because I am afriad of failure. I just will not push myself to make the first move. Can someone give me some suggestions?

Thanks
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!
tinklebell

Re: Want to open a successful business but am afraid of failure

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 pm

You are your own enemy here. Lucky Mojo's products such as Crown of Success and Van Van Spiritual products can certainly work miracles (i find) but you are putting too much doubt in your mind already.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm inclined to agree. You are poisoning yourself with doubt, before you ever begin. I would recommend some Crucible of Courage products, and maybe a mojo built around some High John, or Queen Elizabeth root; something to get your fire up, so you can burn through some of this doubt and worry.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:40 am

Mix Crown of Success Oil with Crucible of Courage Oil in equal parts. Anoint yourself daily as you draw up and write out your business plan.

Once the plan is complete, you can set up the business, and when you do that, just add to your blend one part Attraction Oil to the mix to draw customers and one part Money Drawing Oil to bring in customers with money to spend.

Good luck!

OIL-HOO-CROW
Crown of Success Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$7.00

OIL-HOO-MOND
Money Drawing Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power