• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Spell Casting for Scholarships and Student Loans

Unread postby neverfit » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm applying for a full ride college scholarship which I DESPERATELY need. Does anyone have a recommendation about a saint to petition or a spell that worked for them? If not, can anyone recommend an AIRR worker who has done work like this? (The website is going so slow it won't load!)
neverfit

Re: college scholarship!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neverfit » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Would a crown of success kit work?
neverfit

Unread postby route95 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 pm

yes it could help. search this forum. there are tons of threads and advice about people applying. Try the search terms "application" "college" "scholarship"
route95

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 am

I would recommend browsing that thread first. But you can definitely work with the crown of success spell kit, some attraction products to attract the appropriate scholarships to you, and a road opener to remove any obstacles.

I can, you can't products would be great too to help you out beat your competiton.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neverfit » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 am

Thanks starsinthesky! I never even knew the i can, you can't existed!
neverfit

Unread postby neverfit » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Also, is it wise to put the "I can, you can't" in t a candle such as Crown of Success? would that be okay?
neverfit

not seeing results getting a scholarship

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Hello,
I have been working with a rootworker from AIRR and had them perform a spell for me back in october for school sucess and getting a scholarship. I have not been having any results so far so bascically my question is what should I do if I haven't seen results on an issue after a few months??
hoodoohottie

Re: not seeing results

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Well first off, are you doing the mundane work to get the scholarship and be successful in school? I am saying have you changed your study habits, do you actually go to class, and are you applying to scholarships?

If not, then you cannot expect miraculously to get a scholarship and be successful in school. If you are doing those things, then you need to consider getting another reading doing, and see what other work you can do. But with school work the subject, and or major may not be for you. You may need to get some additional school counseling done for that.

So I would consult with your worker you are currently working with and if you are still not satisfied, then you can get a second opinion.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

You should speak to your worker about this. Did they give you any indication that there might be some issues or blocks with the spell work? Many workers are more than happy to schedule follow up readings so that you can discuss the work and how it is progressing. And as usual Stars has also given excellent advice-have you been doing the work on your end that is required to get scholarships and achieve scholastic success? If you have, then speak to your worker, tell them your concerns and see what they recommend.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:46 pm

I too feel that you should speak with your worker about your situation (as Devi mentioned) and inquire about possible blockages to your work and ask for recommended adjustments such as integrating a road opener in your work. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi everyone, I've got a problem I'm in school in a 20 week program to exact I'm half way through, I applied for financial aid and received it already received it. Problem is we go by what the school calls mods it's 4 week sessions and through out that time you can only miss 3 days I went over because my daughter kept getting sick in me and had no one to watch her. But they don't care because they say financial aid won't pay them the school that is.

So now they're telling me I will more than likely have to repeat the mod that's a whole month, basically it's up to financial aid I have I have a certain percentage of time in class my second disbursement isn't until may 29 so I have time to make up but the school is just worried about there money.

Does anyone know of something I can do so things I'll go my way and financial aid or school won't make me repeat the mod as I did pass it I've passed everything so far.
Sashee78

Re: I need help with financial aid and school

Unread postby Flora » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 am

Something sounds fishy at the financial aide office. Your attendance has nothing to do with what financial aide will pay if it is an accredited school. Now if you fail financial aide may put you on probatition until you bring the grade up to passing.
I would suggest a petition to St. Irene to help you speak with a clear voice to the teacher who would have the greatest influence about reporting your attendance. Write out the petition like a letter to the Saint telling her the whole situation then place the petition either under the glass encased candle or next to it if it is a long letter.
I would also do a little honey jar to sweeten the school to you. Inside the jar place the name of the person you are dealing with at the financial aide office, the name of the school and your own signature. Add some licorice root or chips to the honey jar and speak your wish into the jar. Seal the jar tight.
I like to light a tea light on top of the jar for 30 days while saying my prayers. I will turn the jar upside down every so often to simulate someone changing their mind.
I wish you the best and please let me know how it turns out.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."
Flora

Unread postby Sashee78 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Thank you for your response but no I haven't failed at all I've passed all my mods so far and the school is accredited its an adult school in the county. I think maybe just being greedy because they say financial aid won't release the check if my attendance isn't at a certain percentage
Sashee78

Unread postby Sashee78 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Flora wrote:Something sounds fishy at the financial aide office. Your attendance has nothing to do with what financial aide will pay if it is an accredited school. Now if you fail financial aide may put you on probatition until you bring the grade up to passing.
I would suggest a petition to St. Irene to help you speak with a clear voice to the teacher who would have the greatest influence about reporting your attendance. Write out the petition like a letter to the Saint telling her the whole situation then place the petition either under the glass encased candle or next to it if it is a long letter.
I would also do a little honey jar to sweeten the school to you. Inside the jar place the name of the person you are dealing with at the financial aide office, the name of the school and your own signature. Add some licorice root or chips to the honey jar and speak your wish into the jar. Seal the jar tight.
I like to light a tea light on top of the jar for 30 days while saying my prayers. I will turn the jar upside down every so often to simulate someone changing their mind.
I wish you the best and please let me know how it turns out.
Best of Blessings,
Flora

What color candle should I use for honey jar?
Sashee78

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 pm

The school reports your attendance and if it fails below half-time, it will affect your financial aid. You need a purple candle for compelling.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:11 pm

What type of herbs if any do I use in the honey jar or oils ?
Sashee78

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 am

Jwmcclin is correct. You have to be in school for a certain amount of hours per each credit/unit. I know you at my school if you have more than two unexcuseable absences that are not justifed through an actual emergency, then you either fall or you are dropped from the course.

Regardless of how your school works you need to:

A) Find a solution for if your daughter gets sick or has an emergency again. I understand its hard as a parent to go to school and raise a child, but its still your responsibility. You need to be prepared as I am sure this issue may come up again.

B) I would get the school's logo or a business card from your financial aid office. Perhaps you need to get a business card from the person that is going to make the decision. In any case, I would prepare a honey jar, get some 5 finger grass, you can throw in some licorice, and calamus as well. I would get a purple candle, and then use some compelling oil. You can add some pay me oil as well to the candle so that the financial aid office will pay you.

You can make a separate jar with the 5 finger grass, licorice, and calamus for the university to not make you retake those classes over.

Also, be proactive in what you want, and keep speaking with someone at the financial aid office, and through the school. I would show them that you have taken measures to get a baby sitter or whatever to ensure that this wont happen again. I would tell them that you ended up passing and you have passed in the past as well. Show that you have a plan of action so that this will not happen again.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 am

Thank you for all your advice I will start on the honey jars this week. For the second jar should I also use a purple candle? So I don't take classes again.
Sashee78

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Yes
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:16 am

Yep the same thing as the previous jar.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby duchess » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 am

Dear Sashee,

I hate to muddy the waters since you've received excellent advice above but I work in higher education and have run across this problem. Hoping my insight might be of help.

There are certainly people at the school who can help you fix this but it may not be the financial aid office so I would hate to see you concentrate all of your effort and energy on working only them. Simplified, here is why without going into the complexities of Federal regulations: Financial aid officers have very little flexibility in this situation due to federal regulations on attendance. You could theoretically work Court Case products since this is a legal issue but that may not be the best use of your time and energy.

By all means, sweeten the financial aid office but I would concentrate most of my energy on finding the person who has the power to act as your advocate on this issue and sweeten them. There are people at your college whose job is to help you get through these issues and act as your advocate. You should figure out who that person is and get them on your side by working that Boss Fix and Five Finger Grass to the max.

At most schools, this person is a Dean, usually the Dean of Students but find that out by asking your department head, your instructor or looking in the student handbook. Once you figure out who this person is, I would approach them and explain the situation since they can sometimes certify absences in these cases. They may ask you for documentation of your daughter's illness. If your daughter was sick for that long, I am assuming you took her to the doctor at some point and have access to documentation of this. Regardless, find the person who can help you work this out.

Finally, I would highly recommend using Crown of Success and High John products throughout your schooling to enhance others perception of you as a good student and to enhance your own work. I know you are a great student but every little bit counts.

Hope this helps and good luck!
duchess

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am

Very good advice Duchess!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Thank you all for the advice and yes I do have the documentation for my daughter. Bit they said it doesn't matter.
Sashee78

Unread postby lovey11 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:56 am

i need help with school as well the tuition for Summer and the books which I have to buy four more textbooks it is amazing how much things cost, in order for me to graduate next Spring I have to have the Summer Session. AGHHH.
lovey11

Unread postby QematetSau » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 pm

I know this reply is late but I hope it helps you or others. You can always appeal decisions made by financial aid. I'm not sure what kind of school you're in but I would speak to a financial aid adviser on the matter. You can always try to speak to a higher up if that doesn't work. Good luck!
QematetSau

LM products for Engineering Scholarship??

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 am

Hi all,
Please I would be so grateful if you could you advise :
a) What LM products/kits/ candles+powders or work that I can do - quickly (could elongate to like a 3day/5day/possss 9day ritual) - for my nephew, to get an engineering scholarship. Getting it is like 'finding a needle in a haystack!' Very few are given out but he's worked so so hard, and his work show's it. This ... plus the work I'll do could swing it :) (Simple quick I feel, as deadline is gone, but they'll accept his application as he's worked hard)

b) Please please some one guide me if there's a thread that tells me which saints are responsible for which area??
I need this generally anyhow for my work, but if I have enough time before his scholarship application time finishes, I will petition that saint for him with LM products

C) I was thinking of burning an orange candle + I can/you cant oil + crown of success oil ON TOP of name paper with name of scholarship+scholarship heads name + name of university = written 9 times.Then OVER THIS... I write my nephews name - bigger writing - 9times. Any ideas of pen, paper, or candle color (I thought orange to open that road for him) Any thoughts?

Any guidance, ideas and responses will be received with much respect and love :)

MagicTinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you
magictinkerbell

Re: LM products for Engineering Scholarship??

Unread postby aura » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 am

Hi magictinkerbell,

a) The Crown Of Success spell kit and products could work well: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html. Combining it with I Can You Can't and Fast Luck (since you say time is an issue) could help give that extra push as well:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

b) LM has a great page with Saints and their different spheres of intercession here: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

c) sounds good. following up the orange candle with a purple and then a yellow one would also be a good and solid combo. pen / paper choices are personal, many conjures will simply use a piece of grocery sack and a bridge pencil and it's quite traditional to do it that way. Dragon's blood ink would be well-aligned with your intention however and if you choose to use it you can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#ink

d) although not a question you asked, a nice simple mojo hand for your nephew (not for the scholarship but for his studies in general) would be a piece of Master Root, some Master of the Woods, Peach Tree Leaf, a good-sized chunk of Dragon's Blood and a John the Conqueror root in a red flannel bag. Have him dress that bag with an oil you make from equal parts each John The Conqueror, Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom oils.

Blessings and let us know how your work goes!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 am

Thank you Aura, you're an angel :D
x x x
magictinkerbell

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:13 pm

I just read an engineering blog that stated that St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineers.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Mama Micki wrote:I just read an engineering blog that stated that St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineers.

Aww thank you so much mama micki ... i agree. And also was given the following by lovely aura >> http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html which says St Joseph... so who would be best to go with do you think

Magic Tinkerbell
magictinkerbell

Unread postby aura » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:17 am

Hi magictinkerbell,

No reason that you can't work with them both ;) For finding an engineering job, St-Joseph would be a great choice. Given he's still doing his studies however, if you want to work with just one Mama Micki's suggestion of St-Patrick would be excellent. LMs All Saints oil can be used successfully for petitionning him.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:31 am

Lucky Mojo has products dedicated to both St. Patrick and St. Joseph. Their feast days are close together (St. Patrick on March 17, St. Joseph on March 19), so if you have anything left over by March, you could thank them both on their days.

St. Patrick helped the Irish improve their methods of building bridges and buildings; that is why he can be considered the patron saint of engineering.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 am

Dear All,
THANKS TO LUCKY MOJO - TO: magical catherine yronwode for creating it and doing so much to enlighten our lives :) TO: aura, mama micki, temont = for answering so promptly with fantastic advice! Love, light and much respect to you all.

Tearful :lol: ... with joy guys & gals! Though been brought up from childhood working with energy-work/spells/root,herb work/deities etc etc - BUT never has it manifested so quickly as when I started using this wonderful site and products !

The engineering-scholarship I'm working on for my nephew has been awarded to him (only 2 people out of a chosen 50 people got it!) :o OMG yes. It was a 9day petition for me, and they called him in for and interview on the 4th day and on the 5th day - awarded him the scholarship and to also 1 other person. HOW AMAZING hey :)
I will send out extra prayers of gratefulness today with offerings in the name of my 2 chosen Saints. Also will continue to finish the 9 days, after which I'll do what I pledged for them.... and

MY RESPECT, LOVE AND THANKS TO SAINT JOSEPH, who nurtured Jesus Christ and has so kindly helped me nurture those I love. Beloved St. Joseph I am indebted, humbled and in awe of your kindness and love.

BELOVED SAINT PATRICK, Patron Saint of Engineering, my gratitude is endless as I thank you for smiling upon me and granting my wish. I am indebted, and humbled and in awe of your kindness and love.

Love and blessings to all
A very happy MagicTinkerbell
magictinkerbell

Unread postby aura » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:51 am

That's great magictinkerbell! Keep up the wonderful work :D
Forum Moderator

Full Scholarship

Unread postby Lady Marie » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I have been working a honey jar to sweeten our pursuit of a full scholarship from a particular University that our family has attended for 3 generations both vertically and horizontally on the family tree. We have done the work on a mundane level but the initial offer is not close to what we seek despite the numbers being right with regard to SAT,ACT and as a home educated student her transcripts are stunning. We have received full awards from other schools albeit not from a Uni that is exemplary in Classics. I am fresh out of ideas and dressed all documents, had our hands annoited before we met with them and have been working a honey jar with Karo surrounded by sassafrass, Irish moss and Master of the woods in a ring around the jar and a petition for my daughter for a full scholarship at this institution. Please advise as to whether I should Amp up the jar or go another route entirely. Many thanks in advance for your ideas and responses. Update: the most amazing thing occurred tonight. While waiting for my daughter's belly dance class I often go to a little grocery store nearby. In the bread aisle whom did I see but my continental philosophy professor that I have not seen in 25 years. We hugged one another and spent a few minutes chatting about schools, family and she asked if Miss V was thinking of attending the Uni she still teaches at and was delighted to hear we were in the process...I am choosing to see this chance encounter as a sign to keep working , praying and hoping.Or one of my ancestors threw me a sign. Either way it was a beautiful thing to have happen after a week of beating myself up over not doing a good enough job for my daughter. I did amp up the jar with sassafras, buckeye, pyrite and irish moss along with King Solomon oil on the popsicle stick with the name of the desired University. Home schooling was a walk in the park compared to the whole college app process. And it feels icky to draw attention to qualities that are gifts from the Creator. This whole week has been one big shamefest.
Truth is eternal. Knowledge is changeable. It is disastrous to confuse them. Madeline L'Engle
Lady Marie

Re: Spell Casting for Scholarships and Student Loans

Unread postby ONiki Muse » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 am

Hello Oldbefana,
You may want to keep the honey jar going and add some money drawing work setting your intent on the scholarship money. There is a cute little red book at Lucky Mojo called " The Good Spell book by Gillian Kemp". Inside this book, there is a cute little 14 day candle money drawing spell that works wonders. You may also want to start working with a Loadstone to also attract what you want.
You can also find this at the LM shop.
1. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Many blessings to you and yours!
Blessing
ONiki Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bewitching redhead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:43 pm

aura wrote:Hi magictinkerbell,

a) The Crown Of Success spell kit and products could work well: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html. Combining it with I Can You Can't and Fast Luck (since you say time is an issue) could help give that extra push as well:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

b) LM has a great page with Saints and their different spheres of intercession here: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

c) sounds good. following up the orange candle with a purple and then a yellow one would also be a good and solid combo. pen / paper choices are personal, many conjures will simply use a piece of grocery sack and a bridge pencil and it's quite traditional to do it that way. Dragon's blood ink would be well-aligned with your intention however and if you choose to use it you can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#ink

d) although not a question you asked, a nice simple mojo hand for your nephew (not for the scholarship but for his studies in general) would be a piece of Master Root, some Master of the Woods, Peach Tree Leaf, a good-sized chunk of Dragon's Blood and a John the Conqueror root in a red flannel bag. Have him dress that bag with an oil you make from equal parts each John The Conqueror, Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom oils.

Blessings and let us know how your work goes!

Would you suggest any minerals that might be beneficial to this mojo hand?
Bewitching redhead

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:32 am

In all honesty the hand that Aura provides is quite solid with what is in it. Personally I wouldn't add anything else.

However, if you really need a mineral in the bag then you may consider Pyrite. While it is very well known for drawing money, but it is a strong good luck charm.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:04 pm

First of all I want to give thanks and praises to God and then I have to give thanks to St. Expedite as well as Ms. Cat and the wonderful LM forum. God for giving me the wonderful gifts that he has given me, St. Expedite for speeding up a process that should have taken a while and for helping my daughter obtain a FULL scholarship to college, and Ms. Cat for sharing,guiding and teaching us so many amazing and wonderful things re: hoodoo. I also want to thank everyone for posting so many great ideas, spells and results on the LM forum. My daughter is a senior in high school (will be graduating soon!) and has always played basketball as well as being a GREAT student. I'm not being biased because she is my child, but she is really good and should have had many colleges offering her assistance. Lo and behold when she started her basketball career as a Senior in High School we did not have any offers. Yes, we had filmed her and had her play on a travel team so that she could be seen and recognized. As so many great people advise on this board you have to be active in acquiring what it is that you are asking for, you can not just think that you can cast a spell or do hoodoo work and that everything will manifest. You must do your part, you must work. Well, I decided that I would help my child with acquiring her dream - I read this "Spell Casting for Scholarships and Student Loans" thread and got to work. Due to the timing issue and the need for money I petitioned St. Expedite to assist us. I had a St. Expedite candle dressed it with St. Expedite Oil, a personal concern from my daughter, Money Drawing OIl and a Sports Contest OIl that LM made for my daughter consisting of Power Oil, I Can You Can't Oil, Victory Oil and Crown of Success Oil, wrote my petition said my prayer and started burning the candle. Honestly before the candle was half-way burned the Coach of one of the schools that she wanted to attend contacted me and told me that he was really working on her scholarship and would do the best that he could to get her the most money. I was :D but the BEST part was yet to come, by the time the candle was almost finished the Coach contacted us again and gave us the AMAZING news that she had a FULL scholarship! Thank You God, Thank You St. Expedite, Thank You Ms. Cat and Thank You my LM Family!!! She has made her college visit and signed her Scholarship paperwork and her paperwork from the Office of Student Financial Services shows our Net Direct Cost as being $0/yr. Again, Thank You God, Thank You St. Expedite, Thank You Ms. Cat and Thank You my LM Family
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Wow congrats to her. Good job mama
Sarafina

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:43 pm

That is fabulous news Mrs Black Indian!
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Thu May 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks Sarafina and Shantilly Lace! It is an awesome feeling to be able to help my daughter,especially when she deserves it.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:02 am

I want to petition St. Luke (Patron Saint of Artists) and St Thomas Aquinas to help me with getting scholarships or loans for school. They don't have articles on Lucky Mojo and Google searches haven't turned up much, What is the best way to petition these saints?
ConjuringCat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

I would get white vigil candles, a glass of water, white flowers.

Use the All Saints products for incense, oils, powders, and baths: www.luckymojo.com/products-all-saints.html

Then, pray from your heart. Use a petition paper like you would for the other Saints.

That's very strange that nothing is turning up. I can't recommend any websites (against forum rules), but I would try harder.

Wishing you the best with your scholarships.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starlight1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi went and did one year at a college and had to take out a federal loan..years went by before I receive any notice from them.it's now in default and I'm making monthly payments on it where after 9 consecutive payments I'll be out of default and my financial aid will be freed to return back to school and it'll be removed from my credit.. I'm in a program where they help with certain things but even they won't help me until my loans are out of default.. is there any spell I can do to get them to drop much account all together or let me make one payment to pay the last 7months of the arrangements off so that they can take my account out of default spend I can return to school??
starlight1

Unread postby j82 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:45 pm

starlight1,

Sounds like you paid 2 and want to make a lump payment to get out of default? I have to ask, did you contact those in charge of your federal loans? they are really willing to put things back like a deferment ask for a hardship, show them you are back in school and what can they do, can you pay this amount and get it out? Definetly call and talk to someone, I have loans and they always have been helpful. You can burn a crown of success candle, an influence candle , here is a link for a loan officer to favor your case using a honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
j82

Unread postby starlight1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:14 pm

I will thanks honey jar sounds good too
starlight1

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power