Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Help a Child to Succeed in School

imv123

Help with school

Unread post by imv123 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:20 pm

HI,
I wanted to know if there is something I can do or buy for my kids that are in middle school and one will enter high school. What I want is for them to focus in school and for bad friends to be gone. I might be asking too much, but hopefully, something can help them stay focus with their studies.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with school

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:32 am

imv123 wrote:HI,
I wanted to know if there is something I can do or buy for my kids that are in middle school and one will enter high school. What I want is for them to focus in school and for bad friends to be gone. I might be asking too much, but hopefully, something can help them stay focus with their studies.

Hi there,
I like cast off evil to get rid of bad friends:
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I like Crown of Success for success in school:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Combining Crown of Success with King Solomon Wisdom is also good:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

*BarefootHoodoo*

Help with child's progress in school

Unread post by *BarefootHoodoo* » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello everyone!
I always have a candle dressed with Peaceful Home powder and oil burning constantly in my home. (I have one teenager and one that will be a teenager next year, so I need it!! ) My pre-teen child has trouble in school. She's fully capable of doing the work, and is very intelligent, but she has trouble focusing on the task of schoolwork. She is an artist, and always is off in her daydream, which while I can fully appreciate that, she stays that way for too long! It's started to affect her confidence as well, especially since my other daughter is a straight A student. Anything that can help? I know it doesn't seem to fit too much with traditional rootwork, which is why it has me so stumped. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Also, I am wondering if I should have her involved in the work, since she is the type to get frustrated when things don't work very fast. Thank you!
A.

Bibi

Re: Help with child's progress in school

Unread post by Bibi » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:51 am

Aww, bless her heart. I had the exact same problem in school. I could do the work without an issue but I'd spend time daydreaming, reading, or doing artwork instead.

Try the Crown of Success stuff that LM has! I wish I had used some of that stuff in school because when I use it now it truly does help me with concentrating on being successful. http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 am

King Solomon Wisdom is good too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:55 am

Maybe a little Clarity to help her focus her priorities, at least until she's out of 'compulsory education.'
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

*BarefootHoodoo*

Unread post by *BarefootHoodoo* » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Thank you so much, guys, I really appreciate it! I have some Crown of Success, don't know why I didn't think of using that sooner! Next order will have the others as well. Time to go dress a candle! :D Thanks again. I'll let you know how it turns out.
A.

justaskingtoknow

Spell-Casting to Help a Child to Succeed in School

Unread post by justaskingtoknow » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

I am planning to burn the appropriate oils on a white skull candle to help my brother out in school because he is LAZY but smart, and i just want him to feel motivated. I have the white skull candle, john the conqueror oil, crown of success oil, king solomon wisdom oil, crucible of courage oil, and cast off evil powder to make my brother succeed in school.

i have read the threads on this forum and most of them suggested burning some of the oils that i already own on a candle, but I was wondering if there are any herbs that would accompany these oils to help with this?

thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Make him succeed in school?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 pm

If you have a candle already dressed why not use it if it is appropriate for your needs. Everything you listed is to give him strength, courage and wisdom and at the same time remove bad influences. But I am sure you have read "if it is his nature to be lazy...'your words not mine,' this may be a shot in the dark." But if you are like me I would try anyway with all of my strength because you do want your brother to be successful.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

justaskingtoknow

Unread post by justaskingtoknow » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 pm

yes he feels that its good enough he has "c" because he says thats passing, but he's much smarter than that and used to get better grades he's just lazy and he's compromising his chances into getting into a good college....i've been reading the herbs page and its says peach leafs are good for school concentration and sage is good for wisdom...anyone ever worked with these??

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:47 am

How about making him attracted to an environment where intelligence and learning is a part of the indetification signature? Such as a bunch of new friends or a girl who likes to study. This will make him work harder.
Make up a honey jar with a specified name paper, add some Cloves, Peach tree leaves and Benzion. Then set a candle with All Saints oil and get a picture of St. Ambrose and ask him to help you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

Ruth

Child Needs Help in School with Interest, Attention, Grades

Unread post by Ruth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Hello,

My 1st grader is having a very hard time with her math. It's nearing the end of the school year and we have tried everything. Tutoring, extra practice and working with her teacher. She just has a hard time with it. In addition to continuing working with her I am wondering if there is a spell or bath or oil that is appropriate to help someone as young as she is. She is 6.

Thank you in advance,

Ruth.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: 1st grader having hard time with math

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Crown of Success works wonderfully for school and education work. You can anoint her with Crown of Success, wash her hair by placing some bath crystals in her shampoo, or adding some of those crystals into the bath cycle. Solomon's Seal root is a good herb to look into.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Thank you very much! That is what I had been leaning toward. :D

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:24 am

Adding to what CM said:

Consider doing an egg cleansing on the head of your child regularily (or place it on a photo or under the bed along with prayers if the child is reluctant to participate).

Having a spiritually clean environment can help if your child is sensitive to the thoughts, emotions and energy contained in a place that is rarely cleaned spiritually.

If the child is easily distracted, adding some mild forms of protection to the rest of the work might help.

Use yellow candles for the Success Work. Consider adding mints and peach tree leaves. Always use some incence when working on the mind. Consider using a White Skull Candle loaded with the hair of your child.

Anointing the pens and pencils with Crown of Success oil or Clarity Oil is a nice trick as well.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:56 am

Hi Ruth,
Everyone has given you really good tips--mine involves the use of the Clarity formula in conjunction with King Solomon Wisdom formula.
You can combine both of those with Crown of Success which is what I would do. The clarity will help her think clearly and focus:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-clarity.html

King Solomon Wisdom increases her wisdom and understanding:

and you already know about crown of success.

Finally as a side note, I work with several clients who have children in school experiencing various levels of success (and lack thereof). Often part of the problem, especially in mathematics, can have to do with her style of learning. This is not a sophisticated thing, but in today's world it can be made to sound really scary--we all know that different people learn in different ways. That is something that might need to be addressed to the teacher and some learning experiments tried with your child to see if she responds better to a certain approach. If things do not improve, I would get a reading on the situation.

good luck!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 am

Johannes wrote:Adding to what CM said:

Consider doing an egg cleansing on the head of your child regularily (or place it on a photo or under the bed along with prayers if the child is reluctant to participate).

Having a spiritually clean environment can help if your child is sensitive to the thoughts, emotions and energy contained in a place that is rarely cleaned spiritually.

If the child is easily distracted, adding some mild forms of protection to the rest of the work might help.

Use yellow candles for the Success Work. Consider adding mints and peach tree leaves. Always use some incence when working on the mind. Consider using a White Skull Candle loaded with the hair of your child.

Anointing the pens and pencils with Crown of Success oil or Clarity Oil is a nice trick as well.

Interesting that you should mention the egg cleansing because I recently felt inclined to find a curandera to do this on my two daughters and myself. We haven't done it yet, but I'm scheduling it soon. My home is spiritually cleaned regularly, however, their father's house is very chaotic and I know he gets really frustrated and angry with her over her problems at homework time.

I've never used a skull candle before...but that stood out to me as a good idea. Thank you for your suggestions.

Ruth.

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 am

Bri wrote:Hi Ruth,
Everyone has given you really good tips--mine involves the use of the Clarity formula in conjunction with King Solomon Wisdom formula.
You can combine both of those with Crown of Success which is what I would do. The clarity will help her think clearly and focus:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-clarity.html

King Solomon Wisdom increases her wisdom and understanding:

and you already know about crown of success.

Finally as a side note, I work with several clients who have children in school experiencing various levels of success (and lack thereof). Often part of the problem, especially in mathematics, can have to do with her style of learning. This is not a sophisticated thing, but in today's world it can be made to sound really scary--we all know that different people learn in different ways. That is something that might need to be addressed to the teacher and some learning experiments tried with your child to see if she responds better to a certain approach. If things do not improve, I would get a reading on the situation.

good luck!
Bri

Thank you! I hadn't thought of the clarity oil but that sounds like something I should add. Her personality is naturally "spacey" and "out of it". She's a Scorpio and I think she's got a lot going on in her head most of the time. ;)

And, yes, you are right about the learning styles. I am currently working on this and we'll see what that leads to. I will give it a couple of weeks to see if there is any improvement....if not I will definitely be getting a reading.

Ruth.

Ruth

Re:1st grader having hard time with math

Unread post by Ruth » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Just an update. I have been using the Crown of Success sachet powder by putting it in her hairbrush before she brushes her hair. I've been using the oil in the bath and anointing her forehead with the oil in the morning before she leaves for school. I got her weekly progress report on Friday and the teacher said she making a lot of improvement.

I tried using the Clarity Oil but she doesn't like the smell. She's very sensitive to odors and smells. I think the Clarity Oil smells nice, but she's 6 and she's picky. LOL. Anyway, she loves the smell of Crown of Success products and I've seen some great results.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Ruth

Mom-of-twins96

Confused - Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom

Unread post by Mom-of-twins96 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering which oil and candle to use to help a 13 year old with academic studies and testing? I was going to use the Crown of Success, but after reading about King Solomon Wisdom I'm not sure which to use. Another question is does my son have to dress the candle and anoint himself or can I do this on his behalf? Thanks in advance to all of you who take the time to read this and respond.

Thanks,

Confused Mom :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Confused - Crown of Success or King Solomon Wisdom

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:49 pm

You can use both. You can dress your son and the candle. Here are a few links for additional advice as this subject has been discussed several time. But again, I use both as well, they compliment each other well.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Crown of Success OIl is known for success in all areas of life which include school.

King Solomon Oil is best known for wanting to gain god's wisdom in your state of affairs.

You can do it on your son's behalf, and vice versa is also fine.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

King Solomon's products can be used to gain wisdom and discernment like the legendary biblical king himself, but it can also be used to augment and support all mental abilities and is therefore good for tests, studying, etc.

I second jwm's suggestion in recommending that you use both.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 pm

I think that you need to consider something things if you have not already. Has he always struggled with academics? If he has you might want to have him tested for that, perhaps he might have a learning disability and may need some accomodations such as having more time on the test, or sitting in a classroom by himself.. So many children slip through the cracks, and often the school district and the parents do not see it.

In addition, consider the mundane things as well such as tutoring, study habits and skills, quiet space, etc. I mean I believe in spell work, but for children it can be a little tricky because there might be more to issue that adults do not see.

I agree that crown of success should be use, and peach tree leaves should be added for passing test and concentration. Wisdom products help him make more wiser decisions when it comes to coming with the answer. I would add clarity to make sure he has clear mind along with a road opener candle just to clear away some of the obstacles that might be in his path.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:14 pm

sounds great!

cutenakia

Get kids to do very well in school

Unread post by cutenakia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi, I would like some help with choosing products for getting kids to do well in school. I have two high school kids that go to a school that is based on grades, if they fall under they will be expelled from the school which is one of the best high schools in our state. My oldest is on academic probation because she fell under the required GPA to stay in school because she prefers to text boys and not study! Its hard to tell if they're really studying until the grades come in. If it wasn't for my mother in law knowing the principal she would have been let go, but thankfully with her help with begging they allowed my daughter one more chance. So, is there any products, spells, etc.. that I can use to get my high school kids to focus on their grades instead of the opposite sex? Thank you. :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Get kids to do very well in school

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Nothing can hold back the teenage hormones! Not that I know of --maybe someone else will chime in.
Ok There are a few great posts and products which can help their grades, LM Crown of Success, LM King Solomon, and
LM Protection (regular everday)-- but orderLM Fiery Wall too because you need to have it. -- the reason I recommend this is overall protection from peers who wish to draw them down the wrong path to everyday life events that can hurt them.
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

zee

Unread post by zee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:15 pm

I always think that a combination of conjure and real world actions works best. The issue here is not so much as excelling academically as it is to have an interest in the first place.
I did the following for my sons who were addicted to video games/PS3 etc.
Real World:
Limit access to their games, got rid of cable, and put their consoles in storage, no internet at home, took away their cellphones/texting etc. I locked the modem and only i could access the internet and get online when i was home. For their schoolwork they could go use their PC but for emailing homework etc they transferred to a flash drive and took it to school. For phones i got my old no text phones activiated with ltd minutes.
Long daily discussion to make them understand that just as i have an obligation to support and care for them, their DUTY is to be good kids and do what their job is: to study, and get good grades.
They usually listen better when there is not distraction...this whole thing took a LOT OF EFFORT and about 3-4 months to show results, it was exhausting, but probably long overdue.i also tried to fill the vacuum in their lives with signing them up to volunteer at the hospital i work at so A) they get their volunteer hours, and B) they know what the world out of their virtual lives is like and C) maybe give them a career focus, and D) my friends keep an eye on them for me.
Also i separate their activities so they dont 'gang up on me", the old adage of divide and rule works well!! One is in the pharmacy and the other in patient care volunteering.

Conjure:
In the beginning I sneaked in cut and clear products in their bathroom products. I prayed over these with intention, of what i wanted them to give up. I did this part very thoroughly for 9 days...dunno why but 9 seems to a 'hoodoo favorotie'. In these days i cleaned the house but their rooms specifically with chinese wash , and also used it as a spritz in their closets.

Next steps:all done simultaneously
Part 1:
I exclusively used skull candles, white. I named them after them and personalized them. I could only talk to them a few times a week as my work is literally 24/7 but those candles lasted a long while since i could not do them that often. I talked to them as if they were dutiful, obedient kids and listened to me without pushback. I acted as if i heard their answers in my head. I tried not to over do the conjure as they are still young kids...i think the older they are the more conjure we can get away with.

Part 2
I also dressed a lot of their school stuff with Crown of success, Solomon and attraction and fast luck: they were smart kids to begin with but taking away the distracters and enhancing what i wanted them to focus on really helped; they are not straight As yet but made the honor roll after a very long time. The school success gives its own feedback and creates a positive cycle

I also keep candles dressed with the same mix burning at home. I also burn cinnamon and honey on charcoal disks on a regular basis for a happier feeling home. Trust me the difference in the atmosphere is close to night and day from what it was before. My own health has improved: no headaches, and i eat better now.

In a recent post cat has emphasized that before we begin anything we need to really think about and write out a desired outcome: that is the best advice i have seen for a long while. i strongly recommend you have a plan of action, and write it down, then re-think it through and approach it with a clear head and not much emotion. Its not easy specially if you have let them have their own way.

But i cannot emphasize enough how very worth it is. Good luck.I would love to know what you decide to do. Keep me posted. But be ready for the long haul!!

Zee

route95

Unread post by route95 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Wow zee, thanks so much for this detailed post. Even though I don't have any kids, your experience is definitely something that I could apply to my own life! Maybe I can suggest this to my parents to help my sister's grades go up :lol:

cutenakia

Unread post by cutenakia » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Thank you all so much for your advice! I noticed that LM products are available on Ebay, is that the fastest way to get them? Or should I purchase them directly from this site? Thanks!

zee

Unread post by zee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:53 am

you can get Lucky Mojo products from Blackcat-Rootshack on ebay; Lara ships very quickly. Another way is to call the store and see what they have in stock: if it's in stock they can expedite mail it and you can leave out those things that are not in stock as it will delay yr shipment...so maybe a bit of mix and match , as long as you dont spend too much on shipping. its usually better to call the store before you place yr order to get a sense of approx how long you can expect to wait.

420king
Is Crown of Success appropriate for this situation?

Unread post by 420king » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:10 pm

i have concern for my 18 yr old son. he is not taking his schooling serious, not liking his friends. i want him to take his life and the direction more serious.

my daughter is in college doing great, but i know she can do better.

i'm wanting advice about the crown of success for both these children.

i want them to somehow actually listen to me. i need to give them something they can cling to.

i want them to do their best so they can recognize the great opportunities that can become theirs is they succeed in school.
THE 420 KING

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: placing the crown

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Crown of Success increases self-assurance and personal power as you have read, however, a good addition would be Clarity (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html) and King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html). Clarity puts an end to confusion and unknowing and King Solomon Wisdom increases mental powers, enables wise decision-making, and brings about excellence at academic studies and test-taking.

You might consider a cleansing too...read here about the various types of cleansing (http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html) follow the cleansing ritual prior the Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom rituals.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Is Crown of Success appropriate for this situation?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 am

Cast Off Evil would help them let go of bad habits that are holding them back.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

JCPA72
Helping step-son do well on state exams - feedback pls!

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi All -

I am trying to put together some work for on behalf of my (soon to be) stepson -
He has state exams coming up and I would like to do some candle work to give him an extra boost, if he fails, he has to go to summer school and or repeat 8th grade :(

Supplies I have - white candles, purple candles, white skull candle (purchased for something else but will use if you think it's my best option)

Herbs - Peachtree leaf,five finger grass,golden seal,sage and solomon seal

Oils - Clarity, Solomon Seal

Based on what I have to work with, how should I best put it together
Should I use the white or purple?
Also I have coltsfoot herb, which I read can aid with mental problems, he has alot of trouble with his reading - he does have dyslexia (which they are helping him with) so I was wondering if maybe I should add it?

Thanks in advance! ~J
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Helping step-son do well on state exams - feedback pls!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:02 pm

To avoid being redundant, I will post similar discussions for you to get some ideas of what to do

need-score-420-in-or-higher-math-exam--t11682s90.html
help-to-pass-exams-t6602.html
i-need-to-pass-my-exams--t6734.html
crown-of-success-and-king-solomon-spell-kits-t2438.html

Additionally, I would have a King Solomon Wisdom light set for him during the week of his exam.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Helping step-son do well on state exams - feedback pls!

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 am

If you're comfortable petitionning saints, St-Joseph of Cupertino is the patron saint of test takers.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

ed+des+sar

Son Needs Help With School Work

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:34 am

I was wodering what products I can use to help my son with his studies.

1) I need something that will be of great use to him for the whole year, so I don't think lighting a candle will be good enough.

2) I have read about honey jars but unfortunately I only know the last names of his teachers. Can I still do the honey jar spell and if so do I need one for each of his teachers?

3) Oh yes one more question, This is not about my son's studies: I have a jackball that I accidentally put in the laundry. Do you think it will still be effective or do I need to dispose of it and get a new one?

I am sorry for the questions but I am new at this. Any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: to help my son with his studies

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:20 am

Hi ed+des+star,

1 - look through the links and suggestion that starsinthesky has posted for others who are helping students excel:

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would definitely get some road opening, and crown of success products going. Road opening to remove any obstacles in your way.
I would make myself a mojo bag. I would get a john the conqueror root, master root, master of the woods, peach tree leaf, verbena, and sage. The color the bag can be yellow which you are going to dress with king solomon wisdom oil, and crown of success. I would include a petition and a piece of your hair or another personal concern inside the bag.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/verbena.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/sage.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/master-root-pieces.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/peach-tree-leaves.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/john-the-conq ... ieces.html

he can also dress his head daily with king solomon's wisdom, clarity and/or crown of success oils.

2 - yes you can still do the honey jar. you don't need a separate jar for each teacher, you can put your son and all his teachers in the same jar so as to sweeten them all to each other. given the complexity of academic issues, burning a white candle would be my own personal preference, but purple and/or yellow could also be alternatives.

3 - get a new jack-ball and dispose of the old one respectfully.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

ed+des+sar

Son Needs Help With Schoolwork

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:05 am

I am a newbie and would like to help my son with his schoolwork on a long term basis. I need something that will make my son focus more.

I know that candles are good but I need something that is more long term.

I have read about honey jars but I only know the last names of his teachers. Is it possible to have a honey jar made with just the first names and if so do I need a separate one for each teacher?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanking everyone in advance for their help.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Son Needs Help With Schoolwork

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:48 am

Hi there:

How about a mojo bag that helps your son be successful in school, something he can carry with him?

I'd suggest Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom.

You can also get the crystal salts of Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisdom and put a pinch in the rinse water of his laundry while praying out loud. "May my son (name) be successful and get great grades in school and have success with his teachers, Amen."

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 am

I agree with Mary Bee. You stated at the outset that your son needs to study and to focus.

A honey jar on his teachers will only help them to be kind and sweet to him. It will not help him to study and to focus.

What Mary Bee said about Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wisom is great advice. Rinse his laundry with a sprinkle of he bath crystals, and, if wearing a mojo is too much for him (and it may be), then just lightly oil his hair with the oils or slip some into his shower gell or body wash.

Keep a candle lit for him, dressing with those oils, blended together, on every day that they are doing tests in the school, so his grades will improve.

Lightly dust any papers he has to turn in with the sachet powders of Crown of Success and King Solomon's Wissom aqnd then flick the powders off so they cannot be seen.

The Book of Proverbs in the Bible was written by King Solomon, and he said, at Proverbs 4:6-7,

"Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding."

Pray that over your work or use your own words.
catherine yronwode

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 am

Thank you Mary Bee and Cat for your prompt reply to my problem. I feel so dumb because I find that everyone in this forum has a lot of information to share with someone like myself. You guys are very wise. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the rest of us.

I would still like to do a honey jar spell for my son's teachers. He is in high school and has 7 teachers, however, I only know their last names.

1) Can I still do the spell with just the last names of the teachers?

2) If so, would I need to do a separate honey jar for each teacher or just one honey jar for all 7 of them?

3) How long would I have to wait to see results?

I am sorry for all the questions but I am new to this.

Thank you all very much for your wisdom.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: to help my son with his studies

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh, sorry, we forgot to answer your earlier question about the honey jar!

I have merged all three of the threads you started on this single topic into one thread, so that we may better serve you.

1) Yes, you still do the spell with just the last names of the teacher; if you can get their pictures (from the school yearbook or web site, they will be even better. At least print out the school logo seven times and write each name over the logo, place your herbs -- from the list by StarsintheSky7, printed above -- in each packet, then fold up those 7 packets.

2) Just one honey jar for all 7 teachers -- and add the guidance counsellor and the school principal and the cafeteria manager and the janitors in while you are at it!.

3) Honey jars and sugar jars are known to be slow but effective.

Here's another idea for you: instead of honey, use sugar -- place all of the packets at the bottom of the sugar jar, burn a candle on it, and then spoon out sugar from the jar to use in cooking and baking. Keep topping it back up and light a small (4") candle on the jar once a week. If you can take cookies or candies made with this special teacher-sweetening sugar to school and get any of them to eat therefrom, you will have scored a real hit in your growing understanding of conjure work.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:23 pm

You can add all teachers to the honey jar. You can do a Google search or look in the schools year book to get their full names. Actually I would get their pictures if you can. Honey Jars (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) can sometimes slow to see results but they are long lasting. That is why some workers may back them up with candle work, or other spell work.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:54 pm

I purchased a King Solomon's Wisdom Honey Jar kit from Lucky Mojo and did it for my son.

I just did it with the petition that he would succeed in school, focus on his school work, and get good grades.

A general petition like this would be really good because you can keep it going year after year without having to make a new one each year with the new teachers names.

The kit is located on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

it will come with all the instructions you need.

It may be slow to start working, but don't give up. My son is doing wonderfully in school and I couldn't be happier. I started my jar on him over a year ago. Be patient, and keep doing the work! It will pay off!

Good Luck!!!

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 am

Hi, thank you for your suggestion regardding the honeyjar kit. I don't quite understand though how you did it without the teachers names. Can you please explain how you did it? Thank you so very much for your wise words.

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 am

Thank you so much Corazon, that is a great idea. I would love to do the same with my honeyjar spell. Actually I already have the honeyjar spell kit but I was not confident enough to use it. Can you please let me know how you did it without writing the teacher's names. I know usually you write the person's name you are trying to sweeten first and then you write yours on top. But since you did not use teachers names did you just write your son's name three times and then write your petition around it.

Also when you are doing a honeyjar spell for someone else do you eat some of the honey out of the jar or does the person you are doing it for?

This will be my first spell so I want to make sure I understand everything before I attempt. Thank you very much for your wisdom and understanding.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 am

ed+des+sar wrote: I don't quite understand though how you did it without the teachers names. Can you please explain how you did it?

You just state "his teacher" in your petition paper, or use whatever portion of the teacher's name you do know.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi Cat, thanks for your great advice concerning a sugar jar. I am a little confused though about the packets you place in the jar. I got the names of my sons teachers, no picture though. I will get the school logo that you suggested. Now about the packets what do I do? Do I use each logo put some sage and other herbs and the name of the teacher fold it and put it in the bottom of the jar? This is my understanding. If I am wrong please explain further.

I was thinking of doing both the sugar jar and the honeyjar spell. Do you think that's a good idea? The sugarjar spell is perfect because my son's birthday is Halloween so I can bake some treats for his class.

Someone in the forum stated that they use a honeyjar spell for their son to do well in school and they just make the petition just for him to be able to focus, succeed and to get good grades. I think this is also a good idea because you don't have to make one each year with the new teachers names. I was wondering what would you do in this case? Would I just write the petition and then write my son's name over it three times. I don't understand how this would work if there is no mention of his teachers. Please shed some light on this topic for me as soon as possible because I really want to start A.S.A.P.

Thanks Cat, you are an angel.

ed+des+sar

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:53 pm

ed+des+sar wrote:Thank you so much Corazon, that is a great idea. I would love to do the same with my honeyjar spell. Actually I already have the honeyjar spell kit but I was not confident enough to use it. Can you please let me know how you did it without the teachers names. Please I am a newbie so I need step-by-step directions. Thank you very much. Sorry for the bother.

ed+des+sar

Help To Get My Son Interested in School Work

Unread post by ed+des+sar » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am

Hello, I started a honeyjar spell for my son in October. I have also gotten a lot of advice from this forum which I greatly appreciate. My problem is that my son has absolutely no interests in his studies. He is 14 years old and all he cares about are computers and other games. I have tried just about everything to get him interested, but all he cares about is having fun. Are there any products that I can use to get him to show interest in his schoolwork and less interest in electronics.

I would greatly appreciate all suggestions. Thank you LM and all its members.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: How TO GET SON INTERESTED IN HIS SCHOOLWORK

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 am

He might be the next Bill Gates or Steven Jobs, so don't discourage his interest in computers. Instead show him how graduating from high school and college will help him get a job or start a business in a field that interests him

King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success would be good choices for him. Sprinkle the powders on his bed and in his clothes. Light a yellow candle dressed with the oils and his personal concerns.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Flora

Unread post by Flora » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 am

I think I would try a different approach than trying to get him to be interested in his studies. If he is interacting with a computer so much then he is missing out on human contact with his friends. When my daughter starts withdrawing from her friends she spends more time on-line and as a result neglects some of her school duties as well. I would take two lucky magnetic dogs and touch them with a little attraction oil and place them near my child's picture. I would name one little dog after my child and the other friends. Everyday I would take them apart and reconnect them thinking of my child reconnecting with his friends. Think of his smart friends and friends that make him laugh while you are doing this. Then tell his picture that you love him and you want him to reconnect with his friends at school. I think you will be happy with the result.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm

You want to make him fall in love with learning, yes? So:

Use Attraction and King Solomon Wisdom together. Dress his school clothes and schoolbooks with it. If you take him to school, put a little on the floor of the car, so he'll put his feet in it and track it all over school. If he wears glasses, dress the frames with the oils.

You might also want to add some John the Conqueror and Crown of Success to the mix. Also, Look Me Over on his schoolbooks and/or homework, if you can get hold of them.

Psalm 134 is a traditional prayer for school success.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Guided09

Success With Winning Award

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi LM family,
My little brother was voted president of his fraternity this past Spring. Rush is coming up in a few weeks and he wants success with leading his chapter and success with recruiting the most members to his fraternity. He wants to win the President of the Year Award next spring which will reward him moneys toward paying for tuition next semester. What can I do to help him with these 3 goals? Thanks so much!

Many Blessings,

Guided--

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator
Re: Success With Winning Award

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm

You'll definitely want to focus on the Crown of Success line http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Since there is money involved you might want to also look at Attraction or Money Drawing

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Finally, you might want to incorporate some of the King Solomon Wisdom products to help bolster his academics.

I really like hitting a situation from all sides. You could easily have three candles burning for each of these aspects together or combine them in different ways to incorporate the condition oil, bath crystals and sachet powders.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:20 pm

You could also try a Victory candle or a purple or white candle dressed with Victory oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 am

Professor Ames thank you for the recommendations. I will try to hit the situation from all sides.

"Finally, you might want to incorporate some of the King Solomon Wisdom products to help bolster his academics." Fortunately, my little brother maintains 3.9 GPA, so he's doing well in his academics. He's always been an over achiever so he balances multiple activities well. I just want him do well in his position and to win the President of the Year Award. Each year we're usually a bit short after financial aid and scholarships, so the award will really help. I'll do some money work, but also want to know how I can get the highest number of new members join his fraternity. How well he does in rush can play a big part in getting the award.

Can I use a lodestone for drawing members?

Thank you Mama Micki, I ordered some Victory Oil from LM a few days ago.

virgogoddess
Help To Get My Son Interested in School Work

Unread post by virgogoddess » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 am

I am looking to make a Mojo bag to help my son in school. He has trouble understanding, and also he is stubborn. He is a twin, but she is his total opposite. I am trying to get him to be eager to learn, like her, and to grasp information, as she does.

Some suggestions about ingredients in such a mojo, please!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”