• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Spells on Self for Self--Improvement

Spells on Self for Self--Improvement

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:55 am

Recently I've been dating someone who is quite possibly the man for me. Part of me knows that I love him, but I have a tendency to push people away and I've been doing that to the point where I am ready to break up with him and don't remember why I wanted to spend my life with him in the first place. He is utterly perfect and in love with me.

What can I do to make me fall back in love with him as I was when we first started dating?

I was thinking of doing a honey jar with both of our names, hair, pictures, etc, but since he doesn't really need any sweetening, I'm not sure if that's the best route to take.
happilydysphoric

Re: Casting spells on yourself

Unread postby silver_disc » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:06 am

First, cleanse yourself. A 13 herb bath would be just the thing. Then, healing work. You can also sweeten yourself to him with a honey jar- it will affect him as well to some extent, but really, a little sweetening won't do any harm :)

Good luck!
Annabelle
silver_disc

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:31 am

If you make the intent of the honey jar clear - that it is to sweeten YOU to him, then that is the way that it will work most strongly.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:32 am

Oh, I've always had the same problem in relationships. It really depends on what your issues are. A while ago I had an excellent relationship reading by Dr Johannes about my ex. which also pointed out my life-long issues, in such a direct but also compassionate way that I truly made up my mind to deal with it.

Not to say you also need a reading, but you may want to do some works on yourself for a start. In my case I'm going for serious cleansing (say 13 herbs bath, then road opener, etc.) and self-empowering work so I won't be affected by fears/insecurities/worries in the way I handle a relationship anymore (and also in other areas of life). You might also consider the cleansing, then some work to either heal or strengthen or sweeten yourself (you can do a Love Me on yourself for self love even), depending on what you need to tackle. Then do the sweetening work on your relationship.
cabriellenil

I can for you but not for me?

Unread postby Shadow_ShyRaven » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 am

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if my post is in the wrong section..

I'm having a little trouble with my conjure. Lately, I seem to have no problem working for others with great success yet my personal work doesn't seem to.. well.. work! I have spoken to different workers who have suggested things such as uncrossings and road openers and such. I have done those but still seem.. challenged. This is a new issue for me, as I have never had this trouble in the past. It has been like this for the last few months really. When my workings do come through, it takes a looonngg time to see the results. For example, I worked recently for my partner and I to be hired at a place here in town. My partner was hired immediately, but my paper work is sitting on a desk still. When I contact personnel she tells me I have the job she is just waiting for the manager to push it through. It almost been a month since she told me that. This is just one example of how my conjure works for others but not for myself. Again, this is a new issue that I haven't had trouble with in the past. Any suggestions? Thank you so much!
Shadow_ShyRaven

Re: I can for you but not for me?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 pm

1. I bet your paper work is sitting there due to Mercury Retrograde (google it and/or research it here on the forum) Basically it can cause delay in times of communication.

2. In terms of your other work, I would get a reading but it could be the universe is taking its time in granting it to you, you could not have the gift to work in all areas of rootwork, or it could depend on the circumstances. I would do some uncrossing work, road opener along with master key as well as getting a reading to see what else coudl be going on here.

www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shadow_ShyRaven » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:52 am

Thank you for your response! Though I do understand mercury retrograde and am sure it's part of the problem, this issue I'm dealing with doesn't get better when mercury isn't retrograde. I'm not really sure what to say about not having the "gift" because I don't want to sound arrogant. I've been practicing rootwork for about 10 years with great success... Until now (being the last 6-7 months), and only when I work for myself it seems. I dunno, it's just frustrating to say the least. I'm sure I will benefit from a reading though. I will certainly look into that. Thanks!
Shadow_ShyRaven

Unread postby thatgirl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:55 pm

1. I know you said you did uncrossing work, but were you crossed? Sometimes when a person is crossed up they need something a bit heavier to get it all the way off.

2. Don't take this the wrong way, and I know everyone here has different religious beliefs and practices, but where does prayer fit into your work? Sometimes getting right with The Most High is the solution to your problem. Holding malice (or even fear) in your heart and so forth can sometimes stand in the way of your work. If you're not in the right place spiritually you may not see the same results. Whether that's through Christianity, some other religion, or no religion at all.... significant cleansing and grounding (for lack of a better way of putting it) may solve the problem. Rebalancing yourself I guess you could say. Sometimes you may need to forgive someone or something, or let go of something old. It may sound weird, but sometimes the old can stand in the way. Start by identifying the potential problems in your own attitude, feelings, moods, or thinking.

More than a few times I've had to make up in my mind that I'm going to let go of... everything negative. One thing I've done was write letters and burn them. Say, I needed to forgive my grandmother. I wrote a letter detailing the things I felt she had done wrong to me, and then the things I felt I had done wrong to her. I forgave her and myself in the letter as well. I burnt the letter in the flame of a white candle, sent the ashes to the wind, and let it go. Rolling a candle downward over your body is another method you can use to clear out your own negativity.... a butted black candle or whatever is appropriate. There are lots of things you can do. Just remember to move out the bad and then bring in the good. Cast off evil might work here too.

So after you may do work for peace or love... your petition being something geared towards filling the space of whatever you cleared out. So, if you've cleared out jealousy, you might do something for self-confidence/self-love for instance. Or, depending on the situation you may also do something to strengthen a friendship with the person or persons involved. When there's a lot of goo (or various situations), you can do a ...releasing like cleansing a couple of times and then specifically target anything that lingers.
thatgirl

Unread postby Shadow_ShyRaven » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:54 am

Wow, that was very well put and helpful! I could see where a lot of that might solve the problem. I hadn't thought about it that way. Thank you so much for your advice!
Shadow_ShyRaven

Suggestions for Organization and Productivity

Unread postby heartexalted » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:09 am

Or, for a blunter thread title "Suggestions for Getting S--t Done and Done Well". :)

In my case, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for works I could do involving a to-do list. Some oils I have at my disposal are Five-Finger Grass, Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, and Van Van. I also have Van Van incense, as well as Crown of Success and Attraction powders.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Re: Suggestions for Organization and Productivity

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:42 am

King Solomon Wisdom with Crown of Success could work quite nicely heartexalted. Another couple of goodies are Cast Off Evil on any procrastination issues there may be and some Crucible of Courage to look at what needs to be honestly and with good heart.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:18 am

Aura, I couldn't have said it better myself :)

heartexalted, I'm also partial to these:

You could always put some King Solomon Wisdom oil on one of these candles.

I think I fell in love with the label :)
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:47 am

Thank you, aura and Miss Michaele! :)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Unread postby Laila » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:54 am

I've found a combination of master, master key or courage, power, king solomon's wisdom, and crown of success oils helpful with a crossroads spell to increase your ability (do on a waxing moon). Color of candle depends on goal, but purple and orange are good choices. When the moon is waning, get rid of procrastination and blockages with van van, road opener, cast off evil, or run devil run.
Laila

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:15 am

These all have been wonderful suggestions, and I have one other to add that have been helpful. Clarity Products. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:42 am

These are great suggestions and ones that I am going to use for myself! Part of what I need is the will to turn off the electronics and actually do the physical work that needs to be taken care of. Power!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:39 pm

I would keep a diffuser burning with these oils listed above; better still and in addition, order the bath crystals and take baths in them while reciting Psalms 23 and your intentions to be organized, productive and get things done.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:50 pm

I made myself an oil blend of Crucible of Courage, Power, Crown of Success and a base oil and use that as a daily perfume.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:29 pm

MaryBee

Excellent :) Also, "All that your hands find to do, do with all your might" -- It's in Ecclesiastes somewhere. I've been putting Crown of Success oil in my hand lotion for years :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Laila » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I love this, MissMichaele!
Laila

Work on self

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:57 am

Hello everyone, I'm having an issue I've been doing work on my bf for a while now and it's working but I keep getting in my own way and it's keeping my work from going where I want it to go. Is there any work I can do to keep myself to keep calm and stop being so emotional and just let my work happen?
financialsuccess2013

Re: Work on self

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:38 am

Hello:

I would work with Tranquility and Clarity products. It will keep you calm and be able to clearly see the whole picture of your work:

http://luckymojo.com/tranquility.html
http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sonia Rosa » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:54 am

Spraying/sprinkling/rubbing Florida Water Cologne on you and around you can aid in calming and cooling you down. It's also purifying and cleansing. The scent is wonderful. It's a great add-on to the products listed above. :) http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

You could also use the Florida Water Soap in between your ritual baths for Clarity and Tranquility. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatsoaps.html :-)
Sonia Rosa
Sonia Rosa

Unread postby AnthonyMansker » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:45 pm

I would absolutely work with High John the Conqueror Root products to increase your personal power and remove the blockages that stand in your way. I think the previous suggestions are excellent. Working with High John products would be a great adjunct to MaryBee and Sonia Rosa's suggestions. Carrying a dressed/fixed whole High John root as a pocket piece might be a good idea for you at this time. :-) Many blessings!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G
AnthonyMansker

Work on my self to be better

Unread postby que25 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:03 am

Hi all,

It has been forever since I have been on here. I just have the worst situations. I would like to change myself. I have a bad attitude problem,disrespectful, stubborn and selfishin my relationship. I just do not want to ruin another relationship. As a kid we are raised in the south to be independent and take nothing from no one. I just want to change. My mouth gets me in trouble. I want to respect my man, Be nice and put others before me, and just do everything right. I want to be trusted. So what can I do to change myself? I am a Leo so have a lot of those signs.
que25

Re: Spells on Self for Self--Improvement

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:19 am

Hello, que25,

Welcome back

I have split, moved, and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please read this page and, if you have any questions after reading, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:03 pm

que25 wrote:I would like to change myself. I have a bad attitude problem,disrespectful, stubborn and selfishin my relationship. I just do not want to ruin another relationship. As a kid we are raised in the south to be independent and take nothing from no one. I just want to change. My mouth gets me in trouble. I want to respect my man, Be nice and put others before me, and just do everything right. I want to be trusted. So what can I do to change myself? I am a Leo so have a lot of those signs.

First, get some King Solomon Wisdom products. They are (like everything else I'm recommending) available as incense, oil, bath crystals and sachet powders. You might want all these King Solomon Wisdom products. MIX THEM INTO ALL THE WORK I LIST BELOW.

Second: banish bad habits with Cast Off Evil work.

Third: Start some Peaceful Home, Dixie Love or Chuparrosa work. Get some Psychic Vision or Jasmine products to mix into this work, too.

These three types of work tell a kind of story of what you need to achieve. First, you need to understand what makes you sabotage your love relationships. What are the triggers? What are better ways to react? What are you misunderstanding? That is the work of wisdom.

Next, you need to cast off bad habits once you know what they are, for insight alone is rarely enough. That's the Cast Off Evil work.

Finally, you need sweetness and affection, peace, comfort and honest communication. That's why I recommended the particular kinds of love supplies listed above. I recommended Psychic Vision because you need to be able to see into your partner's heart so as not to misunderstand him. Come to think of it, that needs to go both ways!

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby The » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:39 pm

I'm looking for something that will increase my motivation and resolve to lead a healthier, more active lifestyle.

The reason I haven't posted this under a weight loss thread is because I see weight loss as a side benefit of a healthier, more active lifestyle. I don't just want to lose weight, I want to really make a go at a change in how I live and make it a long-term lifestyle.

Any suggestions? Maybe a Crown of Success spell?
The

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Hello, The,

(I am wondering about your name. It makes me giggle because it leaves the rest to our imaginations: The great? The best? Hmmm...)

Anyway, yes, Crown of Success is awesome.

So is:

www.luckymojo.com/power.html

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

I hope these suggestions will help.

Wishing you great success in your life changes.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby The » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

And haha I just like "The" because it's such a common word that no one even thinks about it at all, and I thought it would be funny as a username ;-p
The

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello, The,

Yes! it IS funny!

LOL
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells for increasing faith, optimism

Unread postby Qathe » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi, not sure if this is the right category...but I'd like to know what sort of working I could do on myself to increase faith in myself as well as in life in general, and optimism. I don't want to turn into a Pollyanna, but I do think negativity and pessimism are weighing me down. I'm starting to take Uncrossing baths but what else might I do?

I saw on one rootworker's webpage a white skull candle that had been dressed with oil and powder, with a ring of daisies at the base. I don't know what oil or powder would be used. Van Van perhaps?

Thanks
Qathe

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Qathe,

I have merged your post to the correct thread. This is the second time today I have done this for you. In the future, do a thorough search of the forum for the correct location to post, and do not start new topics like this.

You will find lots of advice in this thread, as it is devoted to self-improvement, which is he gist of your query. If you still have questions after reading, you can ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ANewBeginning1 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:20 am

What are some great products to work with to become a clean and neat person and for self-discipline, taking great care of items and not being reckless with them(Like sitting them somewhere where I can end up stepping on them), and getting rid of bad habits like eating a lot, smoking and drinking(Not alcohol but Sodas and Juices)? :)
ANewBeginning1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello, ANewBeginning1 ,

Cast off Evil is for getting rid of bad habits (smoking, drinking, etc):

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Master and Master of the Woods is to help your with self-improvement.

Master Of the Woods root could be carried in a mojo bag and anointed with master oil

You can also perform the Master spells on yourself.

here's the link on Master of the Woods: www.herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html

Here's the Master: www.luckymojo.com/master.html

ALSO, Clarity is a very good products to give you self-insight as to why you are behaving in a way that is distasteful to yourself

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Wishing you the very best with your endeavors.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ANewBeginning1 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. As always much appreciated and I mean it 100%. Blessings! :D
ANewBeginning1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello, ANewBeginning1 ,

Thank you for appreciating us.

The moderators work so very hard on this forum. It's always reassuring to hear back from nice people like you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ANewBeginning1 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:39 am

No problem Miss Aida, My pleasure :D
ANewBeginning1

Unread postby Cassyks » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:47 am

I was told I could do a mirror box with a paper Inside that states all of the bad habits and bad qualities I have inside, then tie it up and put it in a freezer. If that's true, are there any other steps or items I must put in the box?
Cassyks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello, Cassyks ,

I have never heard of that.

Here is a much better spell (and easier to work):

www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo-ammonia

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cassyks » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:45 pm

So I can do an ammonia bottle to rid myself of bad qualities like laziness, anger etc?
Cassyks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, Cassyks,

Yes. Definitely yes

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell for Myself Eliminate Laziness Increase Self-Discipline

Unread postby hlb111 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the forum (and LuckyMojo), this is my first post actually. I'm wanting to use magick to support my prayers of petition and affirmations.

I have asked about business spells in the money portion of the Forum. This is more about working on myself.

I have 2 businesses - one that pays the bills and funds the 2nd one that I'm very passionate about and want to see it become an 8-figure business under my leadership. Yes, I have a very big vision and I know it is 100% possible - but I need increased sales, increased media coverage, Angel investors, and to be more business savvy. However, it's just me and I've been at this for 6 years. This year was a breakthrough year, got a big retailer, but still have a long way to go (I still am not drawing a salary or able to hire help).

So while I must do work to increase sales and media attention (see my request for spell help in the money/success forum), I'm not focused enough, and honestly sometimes I'm just not getting enough done (and it's laziness and lack of self-discipline).

It is so hard to keep at it when it's been an uphill slog for so long - and I feel I need to cast a spell on myself to kick my butt into high-gear so that I'm working faster, smarter, have crazy self-discipline and zero laziness.

I saw a post where someone said they wore Power Oil when they really needed a kick in the pants, or Van Van Oil, but I wanted to ask if there's a spell you'd recommend that can accomplish this, preferably something that can be done regardless of the moon cycle?

Do I need to use Block Buster in some fashion first?

Thanks in advance for the help,
hlb111
hlb111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, hlb111 ,

Please read the excellent advice on the this thread.

Then, please take a look at this thread and see what else fits for you and what you can do

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-courage-study-tests-mastery-magnetism-power-f52.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby hlb111 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:37 am

Miss Aida, thank you! I didn't find those threads when I searched before, wow!

To get rid of the nasty habit of procrastination and unorganization, do you think it's best to dress a black candle (or white? ) with Cast Off Evil oil and burn that now even though it's a waning moon right now, and use words like "increase productivity" rather than "eliminate procrastination", or would an ammonia bottle spell work better?

I love the suggestion in a post above about burning Power incense while working, or using the oil in a diffuser. Never even though of that! Not being familiar with the incense powders, how many incense cones can you typically make out of one packet of incense powder?

It sounds like King Solomen and Power oils are what I need to use on candles (and then maybe use them in a diffuser daily in my work space? ). What kind of diffuser do you recommend for that?

Does this sound like a good plan of action?

Thank you again, Miss Aida!
hlb111

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello hlb111,

I'd use a white candle, and I'd keep the goals of getting rid of bad habits and increasing productivity separate. Otherwise it's too much conflicting energy for one candle spell (banishing and attracting/increasing). So, I'd do one to get rid of the bad habits using the Cast Off Evil products, and then another candle spell to increase/attract the qualities you want (focus, mental concentration, etc.).

As for the number of incense cones you can get out of one packet, it really depends on how big you make your cone.

As for the diffuser question, this forum is focused on Lucky Mojo products so we can't really discuss various kinds of diffusers. I'd check Google. And I think the diffuser is a cool idea.

Good luck to you.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hlb111 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:11 am

Hello sisterjean,

Thank you for your advice, that is very helpful as I'm very new to this.

How many times should I light those candles - should I use a votive or 7-day and let one burn out before lighting the other one (and do the same thing with it, let it burn out) or should I light the candles and say my words and then extinguish the candle and repeat this for a certain number of days? I'm unsure of when it's good to just let a candle burn out and when it's good to extinguish and re-light to do the work for multiple days. Does one of the books of Miss Cat address that at all?

Many thanks to you for your kindness.
hlb111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, hlb111 ,

I would light the 7 day vigil candles of the Cast off Evil and keep working to see until you see a difference in yourself

Then, go to the next suggested spell and light 7 day candle until you see results

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Old Fashioned Manners

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello:
I wasn't sure what category to post this question in, but I am most interested in developing or enhancing a well developed, good old-fashioned mannerism for the purposes of improving interactions with others on the job (I currently work two, very different, jobs). It seems to me that Politeness, courtesy, kindness, warm-heartedness, a welcoming nature, kindliness...those things have just gotten lost today. I admire old fashioned manners, and I would like to help myself to develop tact in handling situations where others lack it. I often have to interact with very ill-mannered people at both jobs. I do have the skills to do just that, but at times all the negative energy can just sneak it's yucky little way in and start affecting my psyche and subsequently my emotions and I end up acting with a lack of tact right along with all the others. I am looking for a spell suggestion and also roots/herbs/curios that can be used to help foster those good old fashioned manners that have gotten lost in today's world. - especially if a person has never really been shown them or taught them in the first place. -When you have a rough upbringing, it is all too easy to fall into old ways of thinking, old ways of being. I do have a basis from which to work, as far as manners go. However, I am surrounded by negative people. I have a protection mojo, I a protection lamp, and a van-van type mojo to help keep the "yuck" away. I also go to the river often to ask for cleansing from anything that is not good. I take pretty good care of things as far as staying cleansed and protected goes. - I am wondering why this question(about manners) hasn't been asked before?
Anyhow, my immediate instinct is to work the situation from a "smooth" angle...that should definitely have some formulae in hoodoo, right? -High John? Slippery Elm? Sugar spells, maybe? -do any of the well-seasoned workers have any thoughts on this one? I would really like to hear. I am going to be placing another order soon, and I would like to know what I should get. -I am also waiting to hear from Prof. Porterfield on a time that he can read for me. -That is going to be about a different (but somewhat related) situation at work (job #1) :) Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. - I would really like to hear what Miss Cat has to say on this one. -But, I know that she is busy and might not even see this post. put here's hoping! Thanks again. I appreciate all the knowledge and help that is available here.
P.S. I was just thinking, this question might make a nice topic for a Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio Show, don't you think?
SweetLady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello, SweetLady,

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Please read the posts here for spell ideas.

Also, do believe that there was a radio show similar to your query either by Susan Barnes or Madame Nadia.

HOWEVER, our first step ought to be to get a book on etiquette. Manners don't just come to you without knowing what to do first.

Then, read the posts her for spell ideas. But also, think about tranquility products for yourself so that these people don't bring you down

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power