Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

zee

Looking to Help My Friend Who Is a Doctor

Unread post by zee » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:29 am

Hello All,
I am writing on behalf of a friend who is a doctor. She came to this country to start a new life, after her 'old' life literally disintegrated, her marriage broke up, ( her ex husband, also a doc was a womanizer extraordinaire)

so long story short, she came here, and sat for those tests that are needed to get you in a residency, apparently very hard ones, again she passed those a couple of years ago but has been unable to get a residency, which has sent her in a depression of sorts....apparently her ex also did some type of major hex on her.

She is a muslim and her family etc helped her to get some kind of exorcism done back in her country ..the hex/magic affected her health and caused her to bleed heavily to the point of needing blood transfusions...she is in better health now but feels there is still something binding her and not letting her succeed.

What she wants: to get a residency and to break off this feeling of a hex. she has interviewed for these residencies, but been told that she would be a more viable candidate if she were a newer graduate, and had better scores on her tests. None of these facts can be changed and she cant improve her grades as u cant resit these test once you pass them...so now what?

I really want to help her as she is very nice, patient and caring person. i really love her, because she is sooo helpful and gives of her time and attention and care to anyone in need. I feel sad for her, and wish to help her. I convinced her to get a reading and even paid for it myself, but the reader could not detect any hex etc, and recommended a 13 herb bath to dispel any feeling of negativity and reading the Psalms 23 and Isaiah 41

She is doing that now but I from what I have read on the forum I think she should go ahead and petition a saint and pray for her success.

I was thinking of lighting daily candles ( white or green)dressed with crown of success, Dr Gregario Hernandez oil, and King solomon oil? I was wondering if she should also petition St Jude as she seems to 'despair of' ever getting her career back?

What else should she order? Road opener sachet or van van for opening her possibilities?
A hex breaking ritual just in case ? Of what kind?

Please guide me, and thank you in advance for helping!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: A doctor looking for help..long post

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Everything you have mentioned is excellent. I wuld also get her an empowered amulet to carry on her. If she cannot get a residency because of low test scores, she my have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and volunteer somewhere to get the experience, mentoring, and resume-enhancing experience she needs. If she is multilingual, she can sell herself that way as well. The system is grindingly harsh -- if she cannot make MD here, she can work as a Physician's Assistant or even a Nurse. She must not allow herself to stall out. She is losing momentum. She is not the only person in this boat -- she needs to decide what to do next, and do it soon, before she succumbs to inertia. I do not think a cuse is her greatest problem, but i think that ill-health, lack of a job that brings a sense of satisfaction, and a sense of failure are dogging her down. Read my piece on "How to Bless a Depressed Woman" in "Hoodoo an Theory and Practice," here:

http://luckymojo.com/blessing.html

You are a good friend. Good luck!
catherine yronwode

zee

Re: A doctor looking for help..long post

Unread post by zee » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:23 am

Thank you cat! :D

It means a lot to me that you took the time to reply and gives me the confidence to go ahead and order. Everything in your reply was spot on accurate, the competition is very tough for these residency positions...3-4 thousand applicants for like 10 spots!! :(

I was glad to see what you had advised (in real world terms) as she has been doing it already and just last month she finished a nursing program she went to for 2 years ..thats how i met her, as i am also a nurse. The physician assistant program is hard to get into and also there are many more jobs/specialties options for nurses, but anyway she just got her nurses license last month. Unbelievably tho the economy being what it is no one is hiring new grads , so its sort of a double whammy for her...no residency, and now no nursing job on the horizon either! :(

she has a 17 year old daughter whom she has to support and put through college, nice kid, bright etc and she has a few scholarships too but not enough to pay for everything... and she's opposed to loans as she's scared of getting in debt and not being able to repay, so thats another stressor...she was hoping the nursing job would help her put her daughter thru college...the ex does not contribute financially at all, but she seems to prefer that, rather than having to get back in touch with him for the money.

I will add the blessing ritual supplies to my next order and do it myself as I have a couple others going for other folks and will just add hers to it. I was going to order a steady work kit for myself and am now thinking i should get her one too?

About the amulet: she wears something around her neck, given to her when she had her hex removed. Not sure what it is but it is something sewn in a small black cloth, and worn with thick black thread. she is of middle eastern origin and her father was turkish, so would it be better if i chose an amulet from egypt/turkey etc? Also are these 'prayed over' or are these regular items ? If they are regular items that LM sells, does LM make personalized amulets for people in her condition?

Sorry about so many questions..and thank you again, for all the work you do. You are an inspiration to me and are truly blessed for being able to help so many. :)

zee

Another question on online college applications

Unread post by zee » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:24 am

[url][/url]Hi,
I am back with another q on online apps: College Applications
The daughter of a friend of mine is doing all her college apps online as thats how her school insists they do it.
Would dressing and praying with another copy of the apps at home have any effect?
Also what would be some ideal powders/oils be?

Is a combination of crown of success, road opener and attraction oil good for this purpose? If not any better ones?

She qualifies for the program, based on scores and profile, and has a 50-50 chance of getting in but it is a very competitive program , so i was wondering if i could help her any this way.

Also she s writing several essays for scholarships and what would be good things to dress those applications with? Those will be mailed out so we can dress with powders.

thanks!

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: Another question on online applications

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:07 am

Your choice of oils sounds good. Dress the corners of the keyboard and the monitor of the computer she's using to submit the apps. Start a honey jar with a copy of the completed applications dressed with the oils mentioned. Use an orange candle to get the attention of the powers that be.
I'd dress the essays with Crown of Success and Attraction powder. Good luck!

zee

Unread post by zee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 am

Thank you Mother mystic!
Her college replied to day they had received her application...via email. should i put that in the honey jar instead of the whole application? that app is like 20 pages long!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:32 pm

That might be a better idea.

You can always put the jar ON TOP of the app if you need.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:53 am

I agree with NotDorianGray!

ko558

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread post by ko558 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm

What spells can I do to get into vet school?

Literarylioness

Re: Spell to get into school?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:43 pm

ko558 wrote:What spells can I do to get into vet school?

You can do the Crown of Success Spell kit. Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

You could have a Crown of Success candle dressed on the altar to. Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 pm

I would recommend that you do a road opening spell, and perhaps some attraction work so that they will be attracted to your application as well. If you know who is in the department that will be looking at your application, you could put them in a honey jar, and dress a candle on top with some bend over. Lucky mojo has some great honey spell kits so you do not have to put it together yourself.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

LilCassandra

On a waiting list for my dream grad school

Unread post by LilCassandra » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 am

I got put on the waiting list for my dream grad school. Apparently, near perfect grades, an essay approved by the top Hitchcockian mind in the United states, and recommendation letters from the former head of the AFI aren't enough to get one into a film school. Who knew. So, now what? How can I possibly turn this in my favor?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: On a waiting list...

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 am

I would do a road opener candle. If you work with Saints, Saint Peter is excellent for road opening work, and help in luck. Then I would follow up with some I can you can't work. You can get a purple candle and put I can you can't (to beat out the competition) along with crown of success.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-road-opener.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-Crown-of-success.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

For saint peter, I give him a some water along with a dressed road opening candle. You can either print out his picture or use a prayer card with his picture. You can start work with him on a Tuesday. I know some people like to include keys on his altar as he holds the key to open roads, and heaven. He is great to work with if you work with Saints.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 am

I recommend Crown of Success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 pm

I agree with the Crown Of Success route. Really work this...get the Crown Of Success spellkit ( http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html ) and really put your all into it!

Good luck and definitely let us know what happens!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 pm

The I Can You Can't conjure works wonders in situations where there is competition.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 pm

I had Lucky Mojo start burning a Road Opener candle for me and ordered I Can You Can't oil. From what I've heard, people have to respond in the next few weeks, so for every no that comes in that's one of us on the waiting list that's moved on up. Hoping the road opener will help until I get that oil and start working it with Crown of Success. *crosses fingers*

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:01 pm

You can also ask them to set a candle for that purpose.

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 am

Good luck! It sounds like you worked your butt off to get into this school. You might want to try a honey jar on the admissions clerk. Or maybe even an ammonia jar for this situation. I hope you do make it in! :D
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:22 am

Well I got into another program with a good scholarship, so close but no cigar. I'll keep trying to work it. A candle to St Expedite burned clean so I'm still hoping.

Scarlett

Unread post by Scarlett » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 am

Congrats, Cassandra on getting into a different program with a scholarship. Here's pulling for you to also get accepted to the one of your dreams.

LilCassandra

Got into grad school!

Unread post by LilCassandra » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:51 am

I owe you guys SO MUCH. I haven't gotten into my dream grad school (one wait listed me and the other is late to respond) but another very good option not only accepted me but gave me a $15,000 a year scholarship and they never give grad students schoalrship! I have to think it's your work on behalf plus my work with your success products that did this. Thank you so, so much!!!

cabriellenil

Re: Got into grad school!

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 am

Wow!!! Congrats!!!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 pm

This is great news!Congratulations! ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Wonderful news. Congrats!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 pm

I am so happy for you! I hope you continue with your success in school and in rootwork.

TruthSeeker333

Unread post by TruthSeeker333 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Woohoo! That is amazing news! Congrats!
Peace & Blissings

gandhi

Unread post by gandhi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Congratulations! I am so happy for you....can you share what you did as far as rootwork and rpayers are concerned...i have great need of siimilar help in my life!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:22 pm

I join the the posters in congratulating you, LilCassandra. Its very nice to hear results from spellwork; especially positive.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm

This is wonderful news!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Hooray!
catherine yronwode

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 am

Great to hear LilCassandra!
Congratulations!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am

I did Crown of Success work on purple and orange candles, purple for the arts since that's my field and orange to make it go quickly. I also used I Can You Can't to get me ahead of the competition an Look Me Over for my applications. Hope that helps!

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 am

Congratulations! ;)

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 am

i am very happy for you, cassandra.... hearing positive results is always a good reminder of how hard work, dedication, faith and persistence can pay off in the long run... you deserve to go out and celebrate.... lots of love.... again, congrats!!!

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Congrats! What's your major?
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Yay, yay, and yay! Congratulations!!!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:24 pm

BLESSINGS AND CONGRATS!

Sarah_Bellum

Unread post by Sarah_Bellum » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:45 pm

I'm having a similar issue with getting into school. I'm always blocked by this or that when it's time to apply. I've have both road opening oils and crown of success oil but I'm looking for something more. I was wondering are there any particular herbs, roots or rituals that have to do with opening the way to educational success and acceptance? Also I was told that gold, metallic not yellow, candles were good for education or should I just dress a skull candle?

concernedmom

High School Admissions

Unread post by concernedmom » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 pm

My son will be applying for high schools this year. The high school admissions process as you know can be challenging and competitive. What are recommendations of products and spellwork to assist him in achieving high scores on the specialized tests as well as during interviews? Thanks in advance

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: High School Admissions

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi ConcernedMom,

many people on the forum have lived through this very situation (or something similiar!) and there is much good advice on the subject. you can read through the following threads for ideas:

spell-to-get-into-school--t4990.html
need-help-getting-accepted-into-college-t9595.html
challenging-situation-with-grad-school-admission-t14975.html
spells-to-help-with-teenager-t2269.html
help-with-school-t1659.html

Blessings and best of luck!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Aura, thanks for your help. I will definitely check the recommended threads. You guys are full of knowledge. I was just wondering what else is available to help the little ones. If I purchase a triple Crown of Success Mojo, can I handle it for him?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 am

Hi ConcernedMom,

Others may have different (and better!) advice for the Crown of Success Mojo: personally, I'd have your son do the handling. His developing a relationship with the mojo is the equivalent of learning to care for a pet: it's a two way street for both pet and owner - a little give and take to get the best out of the transaction. His care and attention wil foster communication and encourage his learning to ''listen'' to what the mojo ''has to say''.

For the products to help little ones (and their caretakers ;) ), Miss Tammie Lee posted a wonderful back-to school shopping list you can read in the following thread:

do-you-have-all-of-your-school-supplies--t14820.html

Blessings.

silvcrystal

I Love Crown of Success and Attraction oil!

Unread post by silvcrystal » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 pm

In 2009 I got accepted into dental hygiene program with a 4.0 GPA and in order to stay in the program I had to work even harder. I did alright during the 1st semester (with a 3.6 gpa) but when I got to 2nd semester, my grades went down dramatically (3.0). Since that was a very competitive program, I was really scared that I wouldn't be able to graduate on time so I searched LM forum and purchased some items included "Crown of Success" and "Attraction" oils for 3rd semester. I would use COS when ever I have exams and the lowest grade I got was an B+! And I would use Attraction oil on my wrists during clinical classes to attract good luck and nice patients to me and that worked great for me because very few patients were late or missed my appointments. 3rd semester was the toughest one but I did exceptionally well with the help of LM oils. I continued to combine COS and attraction oils and made a honey jar (with love herb mix and attraction herbs) to sweeten all professors, classmates, and patients to me during 4th semester and "they" continued to work hard for me and I graduated with honors and awards and got an 90 on my national boards. Until now, I still almost light a candle on the honey jar for my job to sweeten people to me. I've worked very hard in school but LM oils really "attract success" to me! Thank you LM!!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I Love Crown of Success and Attraction oil!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 am

Great testimony silvcrystal. Crown of Success is one of my favs.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:12 am

Great story. Thanks for sharing!

Angel_11

Help to get my daughter accepted in a school...

Unread post by Angel_11 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:21 pm

I am trying to switch my daughter to a performing arts school. The admission process is through a student lottery and it is very difficult to be admited. Right now she is on the very bottom of the waiting list. Can you please advise what products to use and how to use them?

Thank you so much for your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Help to get my daughter accepted in a school...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

You can also work with Road opener spiritual products (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) to remove blockages; add Van Van Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) to open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good and Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) for success in your endeavors. Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) and Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html) products are helpful to get noticed and draw what you want to you.

These are all excellent supplies to give you an edge...

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Great advice JWmcclin!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:48 am

Hi Angel_11,

once your daughter is accepted (and perhaps on the way to acceptance meanwhile) in all things school, Miss Tammie Lee's post on essential school supplies has great recommendations: do-you-have-all-of-your-school-supplies--t14820.html

Blessings and best of luck.

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Thank you all for all the great info and advise. I will start working on this.

faitlaforce

Single mom needs magical help to get back to school

Unread post by faitlaforce » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 am

Hey everyone!
I am trying to enroll back in school for the fall semester. I need a willing cosigner to cosign a student loan. Or something, a lump sum of money to pay for my schooling, rent, other expenses. I also need great child daycare for my son. I'm on the waiting list, maybe something to push his name to the front so he can get it. Its free and great daycare, if we got it it would eliminate a lot of worries for us. Its just my son and i. Im a struggling single mother , trying to move out of a wierd situation. I have no financial or physical support from his father. Im also working at a dead end job. I would love to support my son, be in school to finish my m b.a and have our own place, where he can run and scream without worry ans I can have my own space. Any help would be appreciated.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Single mom needs magical help to get back to school

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 am

Products to try: Attraction, especially the Attraction Spell Kit, as it comes with all the supplies you need.

Money Drawing and Money Stay With Me, to keep your finances in order and draw the money you need to accomplish your goals.

You can also petition St. Joseph for help in finding a secure home for you and your son.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Flora

Unread post by Flora » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 am

I agree with Ms. Mary Bee about the attraction spell kit because it will attract not only money but opportuntities for better circumstances. I would include a nice long letter to Our Lady of Guadalupe about what you plan to do with that MBA and how you intend to help the world once you are out of school. I have found Our Lady most helpful with single mothers who need to get something done. She seems to bring in some of the greatest miracles when you least expect it.
Once you finish with your spell I would recommend that you leave the remains in a church yard and if it could be a an Our Lady of Guadalupe church even better but they are not as easy to find as you might think.
One other recommendation would be to make a list of everything that you think is blocking your way to going to school and moving forward. Make it long and thoughtful. Then take a black pen and mark through everyone one of those obstacles. Then take a bath in chamomile tea. That type of cleanse will open the way for good money to come your way.
Please let us know how it turns out for you.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Flora wrote:Once you finish with your spell I would recommend that you leave the remains in a church yard and if it could be a an Our Lady of Guadalupe church even better but they are not as easy to find as you might think.

I'm not Catholic, but I do know that the Virgin of Guadalupe is the patron saint of Mexico; so if you can find a church nearby with a predominantly Mexican/Mexican-American congregation, ask the church if they celebrate her feast day (December 12). That's probably a good place to leave your candle -- in an out-of-the-way spot, of course.

And then attend the next service dedicated to her -- why not?

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

faitlaforce

Unread post by faitlaforce » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks ladies for these wonderful ideas. Im excited for my future, especially with the knowledge of this great advice.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Great recommendations! I stand by Van Van Spiritual Supplies < http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html > to open roads to new prospects and change bad luck to good. Followed with Crown of Success Spiritual Supplies < http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html > to increase self-assurance, personal power, leadership qualities, and recognition in your career and school. Money Drawing Spiritual Supplies < http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html > is designed to draw income. Once you are in school you can certain add King Solomon Wisdom < http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html > to enhance your mental powers, decision-making, and leadership qualities and bring about excellence at acdemic studies and test-taking. Good Luck in your wonderful future. ...and added quality is that Van Van is a cleaner and protector, conjure that is needed daily.

faitlaforce

Unread post by faitlaforce » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:52 am

Again thanks ladies for the advice, when you say bury the remains in a church yard, what remains? Do you mean the letter? What color candle should I light for her? Will they let me light a candle for her? Also how would I go about burying the remains in the church? Does it matter what kind of paper and should I dress the paper with something?
I do have some vanvan oil and green,white,pink,and black mini candles? What would I be able to do with those? I dont have a proper alter as space is very limited, ive been using my side desk that is home to phone, cup of water, Bible and laptop, but I do wipe the area down with Florida water everynight when I pray? Is that proper uh protocol? Uh and I also do have a lot of John the conqueror roots?
I will def keep updated on the future. Thanks again ladies.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 am

First of all, I want to direct you to this thread, before I forget:
http://forum.luckymojo.com/working-with-the-virgin-of-guadalupe-t6691s30.html

faitlaforce wrote:Again thanks ladies for the advice, when you say bury the remains in a church yard, what remains?

Any leftover candle wax. If you're burning a glass jar candle, clean and recycle the glass - don't leave it in the churchyard.

Do you mean the letter?

I'd keep that in case you want to burn more candles on it.

What color candle should I light for her?

White seems to be the commonest color, but red is also used -- sometimes yellow or even pink or green.

Will they let me light a candle for her?

I'm sure they will -- and many Catholics, and others, buy saint candles at candle shops and even grocery stores to burn at home.

Also how would I go about burying the remains in the church?

Not the church -- the churchyard.

When I go to the graveyard and pay for graveyard dirt or the help of a friendly spirit, I tuck the pennies into the dirt right next to the gravestone. You may be able to find loose dirt in a flower bed or maybe at the base of a statue and do something similar. But you might want to take a spoon in your pocket, just in case.

Does it matter what kind of paper and should I dress the paper with something?

Squares of paper torn from grocery bags are a classical way to work. Dress the paper with oils appropriate to your petition.

I do have some vanvan oil and green,white,pink,and black mini candles? What would I be able to do with those?

White or maybe green sound most appropriate to your needs. I wouldn't use black (enemy work) or pink (love).

I dont have a proper alter as space is very limited, ive been using my side desk that is home to phone, cup of water, Bible and laptop, but I do wipe the area down with Florida water everynight when I pray? Is that proper uh protocol?

Starting with Florida water sounds like a great beginning.

There aren't many hard and fast traditions about altar space in hoodoo. You'll find lots of info and reassurance in this thread:

[url=forum.luckymojo.com/altars-questions-and-answers-t124.html]forum.luckymojo.com/altars-questions-and-answers-t124.html[/url]

I also do have a lot of John the conqueror roots?

Sounds like a good curio to keep in a mojo bag and on your altar, though I'm not sure it's exactly what you want for this work. More information here:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

wiccanbudgiemom

Unread post by wiccanbudgiemom » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

I really like the attraction oil! I dress my tea light candles with them and place on top of a petition. After a few try's of doing magical work, I now have my first job after graduating college. I'm temping for a few months. Santisma Muerte must like them too. She always sends me smells of the oils in odd places to let me know she is around.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”