• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Spells to Get Pets or Feral Animals Placed in a Good Home

Spells to Get Pets or Feral Animals Placed in a Good Home

Unread postby noa » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey guys, I need a spell to find good adopting family for 3 lovely kittens .
it's really urgent !!! it's been 3 months since I start searching for an adopting family for those kittens, the pound that holds said that they can not keep them any longer …

I put flyers up All Over Town, I published an add in the local news paper ,I tell to everyone I know about them ,and I already prayed to BAST (the cat goddess) but my prayer is not answered!
What more can I magically do to find an adopting family for them?

Noa
noa

Re: kittens need help :!:

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 pm

The more experienced folks will have better advice on doing an attraction spell...Do you have any attraction powder, oil, or magnet oil that you can dress the flyers with?

Also pray to St Francis of Assisi, patron saint of animals that the kittens will find new homes.
cabriellenil

Unread postby noa » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 pm

yes i have attraction powder,and i have loadstone oil ,i will dress the flyers .
noa

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 am

Pray Psalm 36:6 (New Century Version):

Your goodness is as high as the mountains. Your justice is as deep as the great ocean. LORD, you protect both people and animals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Today I read that St. Martin de Porres, in addition to helping the poor, also sheltered and healed stray dogs and cats. Ask for his help. LM has a candle and other products for petitioning him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Saint Francis is the patron of animals
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 pm

I'm sure that St. Francis and St. Martin can work together, although I think that St. Francis is more concerned with birds and wild animals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm

St Gertrude of Nivelles is the patroness of cats, though good luck finding any items for her...you can always print out a picture and anoint your candle with All Saints oil. St. Francis is the patron of all animals, though birds were a favorite of his, and there's a beautiful Franciscan pet blessing. PM me if you want it.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Spell-Casting to Place Kittens in a Good Home

Unread postby lilith » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 am

A few months back we took in a stray mom cat that had kittens. We were able to give all the male kittens away but not the girls. We prefer to just place free ads on Craigslist and would like suggestions to get these kittens a good home asap.

TIA :)
lilith

Re: Need to place kittens in good home

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:33 am

St. Martin de Porres is the patron saint of stray dogs and cats.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lilith » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 am

Thanks Mama Micki,

So I should petition him while burning a candle with Crown of Success oil? Perhaps anoint my hands with attraction and crown of success oils when I place the ad?
lilith

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:21 am

Yes, all of that, and dress your computer. Use Attraction products.

Otherwise, treat it like any other kind of attraction spell. I see no reason why you couldn't use elements of both love and money spells. After all, Attraction, Fast Luck, etc., are formulated to work in both areas.

www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-fast-luck.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:40 am

Download a picture of Martin de Porres if you are not specifically using our Martin de Porres oil, candle, or such. As each kitten is placed, offer public thanks to him.

CAN-GLC-SMTP
St. Martin de Porres Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Also, and i am just being a pragmatic animal lover here -- if the females are too young to spay, please offer to help pay for their spaying when the time comes. Make a contract with the person who takes each kitten. Look for a vet who will perform low-cost "group" spaying for rescued or feral cats.

The surgery is costly, but a spayed female is more adoptable, has a better chance at living a long life, AND will not add to the burden of stray, feral, and unwanted kittens.

Yes, spaying costs money -- but that's "the capitalist way."

If i were dictator of America, spay and neuter services would be government subsidized -- for people as well as dogs and cats. LOL.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:25 pm

I agree with Miss Cat, but as an animal owner who has had to go through this, i'd also like to add;

To make sure that they are going to good homes, it is perfectly alright to ask for a small "rehoming fee" indeed, this is common on Craigslist. The reason it helps is because unfortunately sometimes people cruise these ads for medical research labs or just nasty people who want to hurt living things. They are MUCH less likely to be willing to pay to do this. I'm talking only about $20 dollars or so, and most people looking for a pet are willing to pay this. Back where i'm originally from (NJ) there was a case a few years ago about a man who would cruise the free to good home ads and adopt cats, that he then cruelly tortured to death. By the time he was caught it was estimated that over 100 animals had gone into his hands.
rhiannonwales

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Good point, rhiannonwales, and thanks for the reminder --

What i should have made cleaer was that a CONTRACT between the two of you should consist of a rebate or refund on the rehoming fee when the cat is old enough to be spayed. Make it financially worthwhile for the person to stay in contact with you, in other words.

If all of this sounds like too much trouble, search the internet for a no-kill shelter, cat fostering group, or feral cat support group near you.

Once again, spaying or neutering is essential aftercare for all adopted strays, ferals, rescues, and rehomed pets.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 pm

P.S. Nagisaiva says to lightly waft the kittens with Attraction and Stay With Me incense (not the oil, as they might lick it) or to make a mojo bag / cat toy with those oils and their hair and Catnip for their box.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:30 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:P.S. Nagisaiva says to lightly waft the kittens with Attraction and Stay With Me incense (not the oil, as they might lick it) or to make a mojo bag / cat toy with those oils and their hair and Catnip for their box.

Such a great idea... This thread has made my night! One of my best friends is my Maine Coon Cat/Norwegian Forest Cat Seymour. He was a stray from San Jose that was taken in, neutered, and brought back to health. I got him from a woman who rescues cats from the shelters in the area. Best move I have made in years. He came onto the couch as I was writing this...he's GREAT!

All of these posts have been helpful! Great job guys and gals...

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:56 pm

I like this discussion...and yes rhiannonwales is correct. I have read about that too often; petitioning Saint Martin de Porres and adding some protective conjure will help those precious babies.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Strange Question about homeless kitties

Unread postby Lady Blaze » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi everyone! I am very new to this board and though I have experience in other area's I am recently learning about root work. Alright here is the situation. The other day I saved some kittens from being drowned (unfortunately with all the feral cat's in the area this is not an uncommon practice and the police often look the other way.) Trouble is it is kitten season and all the shelters are full and can offer no help at all. I can not keep them under any circumstances as I am not allowed to have cats in my apartment and my fiancee is allergic. I brought them to my parents' house since they live in a less rural area and I thought I may have a better chance of finding a home there or being taken in. But alas these shelters too are full. The only one willing to take them was animal control and they would then be euthanized. (and yes I was told this from the woman who runs the place) My mother is very ill with cancer and so they can not stay at my parents home for long. I am getting desperate and I was wondering if perhaps there were some spells or if anyone had any ideas for something that I could do in addition to mundane things to help find these babies a home before I lose mine. (And yes I am calling everyone I can think of to ask them to ask around as well as utilizing the internet.) BTW fiances are extremely low right now and I will admit that my supplies are limited but I don't have any spare money. (As it is I am behind on my rent.)
Lady Blaze

Re: Strange Question about homeless kitties

Unread postby Keirith » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm

It sounds like you are doing all the right mundane things to find them homes. You could do some other things that are a bit more risky but may yield results. Posting on local bulletin boards or ads in local papers/ Of course you would have to do some screening and background checking, but I have done this, because it was either that or euthanizing the kittens.
Also there are some no kill shelters, sometimes you can go to local veterinary clincs and ask if you can post a sign there, sometimes pet shops have adoption days and may even take them off your hands if they are cute and sale-able. Of course like I said no suggestion is ideal but you are kind of stuck.Perhaps internet advertising, Facebook, other websites or weblogs or the like. Your objective is to disseminate information in as many places as possible.
I posted a sign at work that caught people's attention stating in big letters: Help - unplanned pregnancy!' and in small letters spoke about the kittens. and I got a lot of response, and several homes for kittens.
As for magical means, I don't see why you cant do some candle work, with a petition under the candle asking for homes for them, dress the candle with Crown of Success OIl. Carve on the side of the candle 'find good homes'. And pray over the candle. Light a smallish one with the petition, pray over it, and maybe repeat every couple of days. Not sure what color candle, but I think you might be able to find that out thru research on the lucky mojo site, what colors are best. I usually use the 4" candles for petitions like this.
Good luck,.
Keirith

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Please send up a prayer for the kittens at the Crystal Silence League.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Do a google search for terms like "feral car rescue" and "feral cat spay neuter" with the name of your state, county, and local cities and towns. You may have to repeat these searches several time with variant wording.

Petition to Saint Martin De Porres and Saint Francis.

Saint Martin de Porres, patron of pets and stray animals
http://luckymojo.com/saintmartindeporres.html

HOL-CAT-MEM4
San Martin de Porres 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

Saint Francis of Assisi, patron of wild animals and birds
http://luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html

HOL-CAT-ITF2
St. Francis of Assisi (English) Holy Card
$1.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 pm

You want people to want these kitties -- Attraction is the way to go, and maybe Fast Luck. It wouldn't hurt to get some St. Francis products, too.

If you don't want to be rubbing things into the cats' fur, you could very lightly dress their bedding with oils, and burn a candle dressed with these products, too.

You could certainly say a prayer to St. Francis of Assisi, if you can do nothing else.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lady Blaze » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:15 am

Thanks everyone. I have been posting on bulletin boards, as well as craigs list and making up flyers. And thank you miss Cat I have already covered looking into those places and am being helped by local animal hospitals. Unfortunately all the shelters and rescues both kill and non kill are full and unwilling to take them. On the flip side. I did manage to find homes for 2. And the other five are now on a waiting list for two non kill shelters but i have no idea how long that will take and, I was advised by staff there to do everything I could to find them homes in the mean time. The state fair is coming up in a few days and I am seriously considering taking them there and yelling free kittens to anyone who passes by. Lol the attraction products are a very good idea especially if i do end up doing that. I will most certainly be petitioning saint Francis. Also my mother considers saint Anthony to be her personal patron. Would it be a good idea to perhaps work with him as well since he is the patron of lost things and miracles. BTW anyone want a free sweet baby kitten??? 2 red tabby, 2 multi colored, 1 cream. All with blue eyes and and use a litter box and all now think my parents dog is their mother. . (sorry I couldn't help it I had to plug)
Lady Blaze

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:29 am

My heart goes out to you Lady Blaze, I was faced with the same situation although it was my neighbor who was neglecting a little Schnauzer (Pepper); however, I was able to take her to a shelter recommended by my vet. Have you consulted with local vets? ...and definitely petition Saint Francis of Assisi and Saint Martin de Porres.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnalflower » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 pm

As an alternate suggestion, I"ve seen people give puppies/kittens away at Wal-mart, petco, and petsmart parking lots, my local petsmart does have adoption days as well.
autumnalflower

Unread postby ariela » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm

oh this is such a heart wrenching story. the best option is trap neuter release. look into what local programs your community has. I actually don't think shelters are the best option; because these poor cats just sit in cages and it's really not always any better. sometimes unscrupulous places will sell these cats and dogs to terrible places. St. Francis is the way to go yes. Maybe a protection spell (.....?) is it possible to rub FWP oil on the cats' furs.....? or maybe burn the incense in the area where the cats are?
ariela

Unread postby Lady Blaze » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:03 pm

UPDATE

Thank you everyone And saints Francis and Anthony. I lit a candle with a petition paper and dabbed a small amount of diluted attraction oil on the tops of all their heads. Yesterday. Good News, after telling the story to a lady at CLAWS I was informed that they were full but because of the situation they would have some sort of a board meeting. Earlier today i was informed that a lovely woman with CLAWS would be able to foster them. (they are still very young and only just starting solid food and 1 still tries to suckle). I took them to her home early this morning. I was informed that they will be checked by a vet, given vaccinations and fixed. And when they are a tad bit older put up for adoption. Well tonight I received a call from her letting me know that everyone passed the vet check, other than a minor case of worms and the start of an eye infection, and all of them have already have been pre-adopted. When they are a bit older and fixed they all already have homes waiting for them. I am so relieved. Thank you again everyone. Unfortunately my parent's dog is not so happy . . . she had started mothering them and treating them as though they were her babies. This is something no one expected as although she does not have a mean bone in her. She is still a very hyper, large and, spastic dog. Never seen her so gentle and careful before. lol very cute im going to miss the little fuzz balls but I am so glad they are all going to good safe homes. Thank you all again
Lady Blaze

Unread postby donitaj01 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

This is one of the best hoodoo stories I've read (I'ma crazy pet lady). Thanks everyone for your warmth and compassion towards pets.Especially thank you lady blaze since the kitties can't thank you themselves. : )
donitaj01

trying to get cats adopted

Unread postby nowherelass » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:30 pm

I'm currently fostering 2 small cats that I got from a friend of mine. They belonged to her mother, who passed away, and she wishes to see them go to a good home rather than a shelter because it's what her mom would've wanted. The trouble is that I already have 2 cats and my roommates aren't very pleased.

I'm spreading the word through friends and putting up flyers. Other than that, any suggestions on what to do?
nowherelass

Re: trying to get cats adopted

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Dress your flyers with a combination of look me over, attraction, fast luck and St. Francis sachet powders while stating your petition that the cats be adopted swiftly to the good of all parties!
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-fast-luck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-look-me-over.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-attraction.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Getting someone to give up their cat

Unread postby Carmela » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:19 pm

I have a coworker who, although she provides her cat with food and water, is very neglectful. She spends all her time going out and spends most her nights at her current boyfriend's house leaving the cat alone for days at a time. The cat is very sweet and starved for affection. Recently she went out of town and had some other coworkers of ours watch the cat and they (they're a couple) mentioned that they'd love to adopt the cat but she refuses to let them. Now this couple treats their pets very well and would be wonderful for this cat which made me think about doing something to help and was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions?

The cat owner only has a month left at her current apartment and I was thinking of something that will guide her to fall in love with a place that doesn't accept pets along with something to influence her to give this couple her cat. So far I've thought of rubbing some 'Do as I say' oil on her stethoscope (which she wears around her neck at work) and lead conversation towards the cat and potential apartments she can move into whenever she, the couple and I are all working. I'm also thinking of working with San Martin de Porres.
Carmela

Re: Getting someone to give up their cat

Unread postby candiijojo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:23 pm

I almost hesitate to respond as I am not heavily experienced like so many others on this forum, but if I were you I would look toward doing something in the neighborhood of a Commanding spell ( personally, I would get the spell kit to minimize mistakes and confusion.... but I'm very novice, so that works best for me now).
candiijojo

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 am

I'd also petition St. Martin de Porres, the patron saint of domestic animals, to intervene in this case.

Lucky Mojo carries products for St. Martin de Porres.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Another vote for St. Martin de Porres. Also, an Influence candle -- subtler than Do As I Say or Commanding. On the petition paper, cross her name with "Find your cat a better home." That way she can move to a no-pets apartment or not, but the cat will be better off.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Carmela » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Thank you all for your advice. I'm going to follow MissMichaele's advice and go with an influence candle along with working with St. Martin de Porres. :)
Carmela

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:42 pm

This is some good advice above. I can not add to it except for a small story.
I am for whatever reason, the neighbor that catches the dogs and puts them back in the yards when they get out, tells, "screetches" or runs into the street to make certain a cat does not get hit. (Animals normally listen to me. It is the people driving the cars too fast in a residential neighborhood... and that's another story).
So I look out for the babies. Well, I have a neighbor, who is more fond of dogs than cats, his own. I have taken care of his cats over the years and his dogs especially when they get out. Anyway, cats pick their owners. I have one that picked me. I'm considering offering him 50 dollars for the cat. I want the cat. Maybe this is an option for you. My neighbor does not care about cats the same way he does or did about his dogs. I say that because recently he was willing to sell the dogs. He ended up giving them to his tenent. He took the cats to his mother's farm. He came home with the cat that found me.

I feed the cat, the cat sleeps with me, I named the baby and he knows the sound of my car. He is mine but he is not mine.

Good luck, and I'll let you know how my situation turns out.

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 am

I have to admit when I read the title, my mind was somewhere else. I agree with the other posters, esp. St. Martin de Porres petion, and have had simular situations. Post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League as you work your magic.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:11 am

jwmcclin wrote:I have to admit when I read the title, my mind was somewhere else.

;)
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Carmela » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Thanks for sharing the story Miss Tammi Lee. One of 'my' cats came to me that way too. He's very friendly and must belong to someone in the neighorhood but since he spends 90% of his time at my house I've come to consider him mine.

By the way as far as my problem goes, the person in question is moving into a ridiculously expensive loft downtown and the cat is going to our coworkers :D
Carmela

Re: Spells to Place Kittens or Cats in a Good Home

Unread postby Faith2014 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi All,

I'm looking on here because a pup I rescued from a kill shelter in December seems to have hit adolescence with a vengeance and although having been trained well, spoiled, loved, wanting for nothing has now taken to being overly aggressive to my other dogs who are tiny Chihuahuas and do not stand a chance. Yesterday, she almost killed my first Chihuahua, I'd never heard her scream so loudly and today, she bit and ripped a piece of my other Chihuahuas ear OFF as if tho possessed.
Heartbroken, this puppy has to GO to a New home that will love her, care for her and have her be the only animal in the house. I wouldn't trust her around kids either. You've given me ideas. I'm going to spray a diluted bit of AMANSA GUAPO, PEACE, TRANQUILO on her and light a candle to San Martin & St Francis for her to get the perfect home. Anyone feeling the love, I welcome and appreciate your good vibes n prayers in Jasmine's direction. Blessed be n thx.
Faith2014
Niña Blanca, Santa Muerte, GRACIAS por su ayuda.
Santa Marta, Gracias por su ayuda.
Faith2014

PostThis post was deleted by Psychic Mimi on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:41 pm.
Reason: I put it in the wrong thread and no one is going to see it.

Spells for helping animals in shelters

Unread postby Qathe » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:06 pm

What work might be undertaken to help animals in shelters a) calm their fears and b) help them get adopted? Would Attraction products possibly work to bring in potential adopters? What might help calm fearful or aggressive animals, before they end up in the euthanasia room?

This is of course after they've been vetted, something like Feliway has been used for cats for example, all the normal stuff has been tried. How about Healing, could that be used to help heal a pet (or a person for that matter) emotionally/psychologically as well as physically? Would a Love condition oil work or is that only for romantic love? Is there such a thing as Unconditional Love oil, or Agape Love oil lol?!. I also thought of Uncrossing since it tends to lift any negativity/negative conditions.

I was thinking of something long-term (like a honey jar or Attraction vigil light to keep adopters coming) as well as maybe a dressed candle done at home for a specific animal in the shelter who's having problems.

Any ideas welcome!
Qathe

Re: Spells to Get Pets or Feral Animals Placed in a Good Home

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi Qathe,

What terrific and important work you're doing! Thank you on behalf of all rescued animals.

To help calm them, I would work a combination of Healing and Tranquility. Pray for their anxiety to be relieved and for their true gentle natures to emerge.

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

To bring in adopters, use a combination of Attraction and Look Me Over, as this will encourage their consideration of adopting these precious animals.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

In all of these works, I would add St Francis of Assisi products, as he is the patron saint and protector of animals. Pray to him to watch over all in your shelter, and this should help both calm the animals and attract good and kind people to adopt.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html

You can definitely work these on a candle at home for an animal in particular need.

What a lovely person you are. Your post warms my heart.

The very best of luck to you, and please keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals