• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Spells to Protect Pets from Neglect, Cruelty, Theft, Abuse

Spells to Protect Pets from Neglect, Cruelty, Theft, Abuse

Unread postby Lynda » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:39 am

We are have recently adopted a neighborhood cat (his family adopted a large dog and he sort of ran away from home). He's a beautiful black cat, but very very independent and he refuses to stay indoors. With Samhain coming, I am very worried about him being abused - we have had problems in our area with immature or misguided people who try to hurt cats, particularly black cats, this time of year and on at least one occasion a poor creature was found hanging in a local cemetary. While I realize that some traditions utilize ritual animal sacrifice and I respect that, what I absolutely hate to hear about is some idiot kid (sorry, but this has been mainly teens in our area that do this) snatching up someone's pet to "sacrifice it to the devil" or whatever nonsense they've read in a story or seen on tv. They have no idea why they want to do it, and no idea how to do it humanely.....they just want to impress their peers.

I'll be going to buy him a small pentegram for his collar tomorrow, to protect him in the hope that if someone does try to snatch him up they may recognize it and leave him alone, and perhaps think about what they are trying to do and their reasons for doing it so they won't just go look for another victim. I will cleanse it and charge it with that intention. I'm wondering if anyone has some sort of spell that I could use to ....I dunno...communicate with him to tell him that he only has to stay indoors at night, and only for awhile, and that he really has to cooperate with me on this? I can force him for like one night, but then when he does get out, he won't come back for awhile so I've defeated the purpose. Also, a good protection spell would be very helpful.......

Thank you to anyone who can help me out :-)
Lynda
Lynda

Re: Pet protection

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:30 am

Lynda,

For goodness sake DON'T buy him a pentagram. You and I both know what the symbol means, but there are alot of people who are ignorant and VERY fearful of that symbol and will want that cat (not to mention the owner) gone real quick-like. Want the idiot teens who are murdering cats to play Pretend Satanist to take extra notice of an animal? Well, making your cat seem extra "occult" is a good way to do it. You're marking your cat a target with that in my opinion!

Get him something neutral, like having a regular nametag spelled up for protection, or get a blessed St. Francis medal. Annoint it with Fiery Wall of Protection and pray over it. Or have a worker fix it for you.

Work with St. Francis and St. Michael for protection.

If your cat doesn't know you all that well yet, or doesn't yet fully trust you, then I think that communication efforts may be limited in effect. But you could try using a Cat shaped candle in the way that some people use Skull candles to bring a certain influence onto his behavior. You can search the forums for "Skull Candle" and you'll get several threads that should give you ideas. Animals "talk" in pictures - so sending him pictures and emotions explaining things will be more effective then talking to him in English. I mean you can talk, to help give you structure to your communication, but really concentrate on the pictures. Some animals are receptive to it, and others could care less - the more they are connected to you, the more they care. That's why I think this one may be marginally effective since he's new and a very independant cat. Then there are always animal communicators you could hire to do it for you - there are actually a few good ones out there, though most fall pretty short of effective in my experience. My mom has one she swears by for all her cats (and she's a harsh critic) - I could try and get the contact info.

But honestly...the best protection for him during that time when people are acting like idiots is to LOCK HIM INSIDE! Will he be pissed off? Probably. Will be be alive? Yes. Put up with his yowling for a few days and nights to ensure that he's safe. Get yourself some Cat Appeasing Pheromone to diffuse in your house for those few days, which will help keep him calmer. You can google it to find out where to get it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:40 am

Yeah I'd stear clear of the pentagram on the collar too!

I have 5 cats (babies) and the ones that will wear a collar, I annoint their name tag with Four Thieves Vinegar for protection. Also I know it's not traditionally hoodoo, but I think you can buy statues of Bast, the egyptian cat goddess from Lucky Mojo too, I have one particular altar where I have statues of bast and I ask her to look after my babies when they are out and about.

Hope this helps also!
2010 Course Graduate #1548
Miss Kerry

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:42 am

St Martin de Porres rescued and healed dogs and cats, so ask him for help and protection for your kitty. His feast day is November 3, so start a candle for him at the end of this month. When it's done, make a donation to an animal shelter or rescue.

Black Cat oil/powder would work too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:52 am

Well honestly I would just keep it as an indoor cat, its generally safe and healthy for them. But the suggestion about St. Francis and St. Martin de Porres are right on. Keep in mind the Black Cat products are mostly gambling, they can also be used in some reconciliation but its not protective for cats.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:03 pm

I disagree about the Black Cat oil. I'm pretty sure that it contains patchouli and tobacco (and of course black cat hair), which can be used against enemies. Besides, escaping harm brought on by stupid humans would be pretty lucky for any cat.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm

cleopatra wrote:I disagree about the Black Cat oil. I'm pretty sure that it contains patchouli and tobacco (and of course black cat hair), which can be used against enemies. Besides, escaping harm brought on by stupid humans would be pretty lucky for any cat.

That's very true, to me its a gambling oil , but if it says protection to you them by all means use it! :D
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:58 pm

I like it for gambling too!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 pm

The others are absolutely right about bringing him indoors. If you have to, get a plastic cat carrier, get him in it (through bribery or grabbing him with a towel) and put it in the furthest room in the house from where you sleep. We feed feral cats and have been rounding the more friendly ones up and taking them in to be spayed/neutered. They may be pissed for a few days, but they come back, especially if you're the only ones feeding them. I'd also do some Fiery Wall of Protection work, it's been mentioned in other threads to protect animals.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Keep the cat inside and placate it with expensive foods and the 'nip. You will need to stop it from going out. It will, however, come back to where the foods are.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Lynda » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Wow, thank you to all who replied, there are a lot of great ideas in those responses!!! I've nixed the pentegram idea, I hadn't thought of it as being a possible magnet for crazies but I totally see how that could happen. I do bring him inside every night for a period of time and although he totally hates it, I did intend to keep him in over this coming weekend. He will have a nice comfy bedroom all to himself so even though he will be mad, he will be safe and comfortable. I also plan to utilize a lot of the ideas above, they all make sense.

Thank you again, everyone, and have a wonderful Samhain!
Lynda
Lynda

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 am

Here's another type of pet protection spell, from the pages of the Association of Independent readers and Rootworkers:

http://tinyurl.com/yjpoy8m

Read down to the part about pet protection work.

Good luck,

cat
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lynda » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Read down to the part about pet protection work.

Good luck,

cat

Thank you so much Cat, I'm going to do that not only for this cat but my others as well, I can have a whole little collection in my china cabinet :-)

Lynda
Lynda

Spells to Protect Pets from Neglect, Cruelty, or Abuse

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm

I haven't been able to find any info on this, though, if I missed it please just refer me to the page or thread.

I was wondering if there are any herbs which have a traditional, or modern for that matter, use in the protection or welfare of domestic animals/pets? Or should I just use regular protection herbs, and state the petition as being for the protection of a pet.

I will consider petitioning St. Francis along with St. Michael as I craft. :)

Thanks for your input!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Herbs specific to animal welfare &/or protection?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm

I'd have to look through my notes to see if I found any herbs particularly effacious when working with animals and pets as I can't recall any off the top of my head. I'll get back to you on that one.

Making a little pet doll baby stuffed with protective herbs can help protect a pet and keep him/her safe.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby freegirl » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:48 am

Recently I petitioned St. Martin de Porres for my cat Jeannie, and he really came through!
freegirl

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

ConjureMan wrote:I'd have to look through my notes to see if I found any herbs particularly effacious when working with animals and pets as I can't recall any off the top of my head. I'll get back to you on that one.

Making a little pet doll baby stuffed with protective herbs can help protect a pet and keep him/her safe.

I do appreciate it if you come across that info, ConjureMan. :)

I read about making the protective dolly for a pet on the AIRR website. I've been browsing for an appropriate hollow statue for a couple of months, and so far have not found one that looks like my dog. Most are solid, and those are really accurate models and not the kitchy hollow figurines that would be ideal. I will keep looking, and I suppose I could just make a little cloth doggie to use. :)

My dog has so many tags due to city license laws that we had to get him a little felt packet that the tags fit into to keep them from jangling everyone to insanity. That gave me the idea of putting some dressed herbs in the packet, along with a mini St. Anthony medal that I found for pet collars, and he'd be carrying a little mojo bag with him everywhere! So I was wondering about any herbs that were known for specifically protecting pets.

I'm sure that standard protective herbs would work, too. I just thought I'd see if there was any speciality herb to be used. :)

Thanks!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 am

While it is not animal specific I have found that Angelica is wonderful for protecting those that can not defend themselves and have used it to great success for animals. And while it may not be exactly what you are looking for LuckyMojo does make a mojo bag for pets, perhaps that could be of some use. They also have a full line of Saint Francis of Assisi products, I've used those for my mutt and I can testify to both the products quality and to the power and kindness of Saint Francis.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 am

Try dusting your dog with St. Francis and/or St. Martin de Porres powder and put a pinch in the ID pouch. Both of these saints are protectors of animals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I love angelica for protection work, so that was going to get into my blend no matter what. :)

I had the St. Francis products on my list, too!

I didn't know that St. Martin de Porrest was a protector of animals, so I will gather some info in that direction now as well.

Gracias!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:22 am

St. Martin de Porres started an animal shelter, and is usually pictured with a dove, a mouse, a dog and a cat. He could talk to animals and heal them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Animal Lover, How to gain ownership

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Disclaimer
Ok, this may be sensitive to animal lovers cause it is to me. My neighbor has two Schnauzers that they leave outside with 7 other dogs (German Shepard, Rottwieler, Chow, etc etc) the problem is the Schnauzers are in my yard daily several times and I have been feeding them and cleaning them because they play with my children. The Schnauzers have been at my house continuously for the past month, just yesterday, the neighbor asked me if I had seen the Schnauzers and that they were so worried...I said to myself worried? ...the Schnauzers are in everyone's yard and another neighbor has threaten to call animal control because the Schnauzers do not have tags, collars or nothing to identify them...and are out all times of night barking.

My family is very concerned about the two Schnauzers because it appears that they are not concerned...leaving them out all times of night...and allowing them to run free thorough the neighborhood without identification, no tags, no tick collars...nothing...it is sad.

I had divination done on the two Schnauzers and it appears that their owners (my neighbors) don't too much care for the male Schnauzer which is apparent because he was not again yesterday and I took returned him.

I'm saying this to get feedback...I offered to buy both Schnauzers since it seems the owners (my neighbors) are not concerned but it fell on deaf years. They simply said that that he was trying to breed them (dah!)...a female dog running loose...come on now.

I would like to own them and keep them inside because they are too precious to leave outside to run with the pack...and I live on a very busy street which is not safe for them.

What do you suggest, just let it go? ...or...is there some type of conjure to encourage ownership...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Animal Lover, How to gain ownership

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:59 pm

On the magical front, you could try using some five finger grass and ask your neighbors if you could purchase the dogs again. If that doesn't work, you could try some Essence of Bend Over or Compelling work to be a bit more forceful with the matter.

On the non-magical front, I suggest simply calling animal control the next time you see the dogs running loose. Explain the situation to AC and then tell them you'd like to know which shelter/pound the dogs are taken to and then go adopt them yourself. Yes, it's rather sneaky but if someone doesn't care about something or someone when it's around, I honestly don't believe they should moan and complain when they lose it.

I'd also look into your city's ordinance laws regarding how many animals one can have in the city limits. Seven dogs seems like a lot especially if they're all outside in one yard.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 pm

I agree with thelightfantastic, but i'll go one step further. I would take them to a vet and get them both fixed and I would keep them indoors with me or board them at the vet's until their surgeries heal completely. The neighbors are completely irresponsible -- the female will mate with any dog when she's in heat.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Actually that is what I had planned until they started looking for them...I was to take them to the vet to see if they have had their shots...and just pay for them. They have been around my yard for the past 2 to 3 months but daily for the past month to the point that I have fed them and washed them 3 - 4 times, purchased a dog flea collar etc etc...but I never kept them from going home...just didn't want animal control to get them. I had scheduled an appt because they are just too precious to allow to run wild...no structure...I know I seem selfish maybe... I hear the male Schnauzer barking now and the other larger dogs barking constantly. BTW cat the female's name is Sophie...if you could just see them you would simply fall in love. Thanks for all the advice...I was also considering petitioning Saint Francis of Assisi.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:20 pm

I dont think it is selfish at all....
How are they getting out? I mean, are the owners leaving them outside? How do you come to someone's house to look for them after a month they have been missing? Just seems very strange......
mommystwin27

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Well I will respond, trying to keep on topic in the forum here...but this just breaks my heart. mommystwin27 it seems there are holes in the fence but it belongs to my neighbor (the fence that is holey) ...and yes the owners leave them outside, I past by their home when leaving and I see them playing in the front yard at their house and at night in my yard and have seen them running in other neighbors yard frequently...I asked that question...after a month or more I am basically guessing here...I thought maybe they had given them up and was kinda happy until the other day when they were looking...I figured something had happened and I got a reading on the situation and learned that they just are being non responsible. I have dealt with the constant barking from the larger dogs but this is too much two innocent little Schnauzers...this is my last post on the subject but I just needed my support systems help here. Thanks for listening everyone.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 pm

St. Francis may help, but he is primarily a patron of birds and wild animals, because they were his first congregation. St. Martin de Porres sheltered and healed stray dogs and cats and could speak with animals, so try petitioning him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Thanks for your response Mama Micki, I got a reading on the situation... I heard the male Schnauzer this morning and hoped that he is ok and protected from the large dogs. I really appreciate everyone's advice and will follow...planing my attack now. I will keep you guys posted.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Today, the puppies came over and have been at my house about four hours, no one has come looking for them. I fed them and gave them water, they were so happy to see us. I will keep you posted. BTW, I put some protection oil on them.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spells to Protect a Dog from Neglect, Cruelty, or Abuse

Unread postby CatLadyV » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi All,

I am about to do a reverse and reflect candle to send energy back.

A bit of a sicky wicket here, my husband and I have been together for 6 years and married about 6 months. Prior to our marriage I never had a cross word with his son.

His son, now 19, lives about 2 hours away in the dorm, but comes home every weekend and tries to rule the roost.
Wild parties, various girls trying to spend the night. When i put my foot down he tries to cause problems between my husband and I. My husbands ability to reason at times is impaired as he has a brain condition.

Well, the stepson is also using my husband condition as a tool to get money and he is also being the biggest manipulative flatterer to my husband for money.

In an attempt to get rid of me and cause an irretreviable fight between my husband and myself, the son took one of the dogs, one which I have cared for for many years. Prior to the son coming back into our lives, my husband wrote on court papers that he had abandoned the dog, which he had, so legally i have him there.

But my husband says, can't you just forgive?

But, the son does not want the dog, he took her and brought her back to show me the power he currently has over his father.
This upset both of our dogs as we were out of town when it happened.

I need help, the son has no proper way to care for the dog and she is very upset as she has sleep with me every night since she was a puppy.

Please help.
Cat Lady V

Ps. My husband can not earn as much money as he used to and I believe his son blames me, and he does not seem to care how sick his Dad is, he just keeps asking for money.
CatLadyV

Re: Protect my dog from mean stepson

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Well, it depends on how much you want to bare your claws and teeth (in the spirit, I mean.)

-- You could burn some Peaceful Home candles on him, and add some Compelling or Commanding Oils:
-- You could sweeten him to you with a honey jar: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
-- You could burn that reversing candle on him, though that's more for protection against magical attack:www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
-- You could bind and tie him with a doll baby: http://forum.luckymojo.com/making-a-doll-baby-t6143.html
-- You can gently influence him to move on: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
-- You could put him in the freezer: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
-- You could put him in a mirror box (like that reversing candle, but permanent): http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html
-- You could even work with goofer dust, if he's worn out his welcome everywhere on this earth: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

My own inclination would be to start with the dollbaby and be prepared to work my way up -- but that's just me.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Protect my dog from mean stepson

Unread postby Flora » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 am

I once had a mean neighbor take a cat of mine. I was so worried that I would never see her again and I was honestly too afraid of the neighbor shooting me to go over and get her back. Forget the law they could have cared less. Soooo I took a picture of my cat or you could use a favorite toy and every morning I would light a come back to me candle and tell my cat to come back to me. It took a few weeks and the neighbor said that the cat was peeing on everything and biting him, so he didn't want the cat. My cat was litter trained and she never bit me.
I think if you did something similar that your dog will find away to make your stepson release the dog back to you. Animals have so much power on their own that sometimes they just need a little boost of our love to let them work their magick.
Best of Blessings,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."
Flora

Neighbor and Missing Cats

Unread postby WoodsGoddess » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

I have lived in my house since 1994. I have one neighbor that is a constant busybody. Many people dump their cats on my street as it is a dead end street. I will feed the ferals or cats that come my way. I will provide them with medical care and fix them when I can. I do some doctoring on my own for wounds from fights etc.

This woman has too much time on her hands and watches every single thing that goes on in the neighborhood. I lost a cat some yrs back that never left home. I then over heard her and her husband talking about cats and setting traps. I fear the cat did not meet a savory end.

Well, I had a feral here for five years, he hissed at me cause she was always throwing things at him but he lived mostly on my porch and in an outbuilding (before I took in another feral she caught in a cage and scared half to death, this cat now lives in my cottage out back). Well to make a long story short, this cat although he hissed was not aggressive just frightened. He suddenly disappeared and when I questioned her next door she said she had called AC on the two cats on the corner - from the other cats first litter (the one I have in the cottage) these were born and grown before my husband and I could hand tame them to get then fixed. She said they were living under her shed now (has she not heard of chicken wire fencing) as this is where the mother had originally had them until they were disturbed and moved a myriad of times.

Okay, back to missing feral. I find out through AC that she trapped him on the next street as he was in someones trash - untrue as he was fed here faithfully every day - raccoons are usually the culprits for knocking over trash and then the cats may forage. Well I called the shelter and sent my husband down and they remembered him and put him down not giving him a snowball's chance in hell.

I mentioned to her husband that I knew my cat was put down and I was very upset. I told them prior to this I had better not find out they are trapping any cats. Well AC said they will give her traps back but will reprimand her on how to use them. The cat I have out back was trapped on a Friday afternoon when she knew damn well AC was going off duty and her granddaughter scared the cat half to death. She is not responsible enough to know how to trap a cat and not torment it. I am still very upset this has happened and now there are other cats in the neighborhood.

I need to do something to let this woman know I mean business in protecting these animals. I had the trust of that poor scared cat and he was put to death over stupidity.

Pardon me for saying so but she is just plain stupid.

I also found it odd that last year I had a few adult squirrels drop out of trees one dead and the other died shortly after. Too coincidental of my likings. Please help.

I am thinking hot foot but was wondering if something with a little more towards her being a busy body as well. I must stop her, it is not right what she does.

Thanks

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
WoodsGoddess

Re: Neighbor and Missing Cats

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 am

You can petition St. Martin de Porres to protect your animals that you're caring for.

http://luckymojo.com/saintmartindeporres.html

I've worked with ferals before and know you can't touch them really, otherwise I'd recommend to dress their collars or fur with Protection-type or St. Martin products. In this case, you can light a vigil light to him and pray that he protect all the animals under your care.

To shut her up, use some Stop Gossip products. You can get the Stop Gossip sachet powders, mix it with some local dirt to blend it in, and sprinkle it around her property or where she will walk, praying that she stop interferring in your life.

http://luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Some Protection work on your property may also be in order.

http://luckymojo.com/protection.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Gardenkitty21 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 am

I don't post very much, but I would suggest contacting an animal advocacy group in your area to help you. I am thinking about a group such as PETA or here in the L.A. area we have The Feral Cat Alliance which also deals with educating the public. Perhaps you have a similar group in your area.

The only thing I would add is for you to petition St. Francis of Assisi and even St. Michael the Archangel to assist you in this situation. I would create an altar to them with some LM candles and place photographs of your cats and ask these spiritual beings to protect both your property and your animals.
Gardenkitty21

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:52 am

Lucky Mojo carries complete lines for each of these saints, including, oil, candle, incense powder, sachet powder, and bath crystals:

Saint Francis
http://luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html

Archangel Michael
http://luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Saint Martin de Porres
http://luckymojo.com/saintmartindeporres.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Protection from Ignorant Neighbors

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:35 pm

I am already about to start some Hot Foot work on some neighbors that are thoroughly annoying, but I want some suggestions on what else I might do to protect my dogs.

In my situation, I have an ignorant neighbor that brings alot of grief into our neighborhood. Let's just say they brought the property values down as they are heavily involved with crime and pose a menace to the whole block, hence the reason for some hot foot.

Be that as it may, this neighbor has several children under the age of 5 that she allows to run rampant and without supervision on the block. I have dogs at home, and they throw things at the dogs purposefully when I leave the dogs alone outside. When I've talked to the neighbor, she argues with me because she says they mean no harm and they are trying to play with the dogs.

Yea, right.

As far as I'm concerned, these little kids are throwing rocks, hard toys, and all kinds of things that can hurt small dogs, to include sticks and pencils that were found in shreds later. No doubt, my dogs swallowed some of this crap, and this is stuff that that can easily puncture or get stuck in their stomachs or intestines. I've tried scaring the kids off when I see them, I've tried talking to their mother, and I've tried putting a privacy screen on the fence. None of these things work. Is there anything I can do to make them stop standing in front of my gate and throwing things over at the dogs, or should I just focus on the hot foot?
Psychic Mimi

Re: Protection from Ignorant Neighbors

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:54 am

Hmm, this is something of a puzzle. The traditional way to use Hot Foot is to put it where they'll step in it -- but for these kids, that's right at your front gate. Well, you can either "quote them in," telling the Hot Foot "This is for little Dick and Jane Boor and their family ONLY, and no one else," or you can strew it along the sidewalk between your house and theirs.

Or you could throw something into their yard under cover of night. Even some Hot Foot Oil in water would be useful, if you want to be sneaky. If you want to be really mean and traditional, break a bottle of War Water on their front step. The broken glass will be no picnic, and War Water is foul-smelling stuff -- it'll turn your stomach. There's nothing sneaky about that, though.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nana664 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Would it work to put the Hot Foot Oil and War Water in a water balloon, adding enough water to give it some size, then throwing it on their property? That way they will pick up the pieces with their bare hands, AND will suspect that some other neighborhood kids are playing games. Hmm ... I have some neighbors I would like to see gone. ;)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 pm

nana664 wrote:Would it work to put the Hot Foot Oil and War Water in a water balloon, adding enough water to give it some size, then throwing it on their property? That way they will pick up the pieces with their bare hands, AND will suspect that some other neighborhood kids are playing games. Hmm ... I have some neighbors I would like to see gone. ;)

That's an ingenious trick for the Hot Foot Oil; but part of the point of breaking the bottle of War Water is so they have to handle the broken glass. Mean stuff, that is.

That doesn't mean you couldn't use it in the water balloon ... so ingenious! I like the way you think!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 am

Oh these are great ideas... I have been anxiously awaiting my LM order, the whole time wondering how the heck I'm going to get it over there without being spotted... I just didn't think about putting the hot foot on the sidewalk between my home and theirs. Logistically speaking, it wouldn't be so bad because there is only one home between us. The only caveat is that the house between us is empty right now, and I want new neighbors in that house. It would keep the little monsters from hanging around on the porch and yard of that empty house, which is another source of aggravation. I do like the balloon idea, though. I would rather it seem like annoying kids are behind it... muwahahaha!
Psychic Mimi

Protect dog from son-in-law

Unread postby Odessa333 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Hello.

I just joined this Forum for the specific reason of seeking help and protection for my dog and myself from my son-in-law.

I live with my daughter, grandson, and son in law in their home. I have a nice little room in their basement.

I have a wonderful dog named Margaret who I adopted from the Human Society eight years ago. She had been terribly abused by her former owners, but I have loved her and taken care of her and she is my constant companion.

I am 61 and she is 12.

My son in law is a very mean-spirited person and he is extremely controlling with every member of the household.

However, my main concern is that he stay away from my dog.

A couple of years ago he hurt her (I heard her screaming) and ran upstairs and he was walking out of one of the bedrooms behind her. I confronted him but of course he denied having done anything. However, Margaret has hated him and been terrified of him ever since that day.

This past Saturday my daughter and I went out of town for the day and I left Margaret sequestered downstairs. My son in law was upstairs.

But when I came home, it was obvious he had done something elso to her. She starts shaking and whining every time she hears him walking upstairs now and she won't even go upstairs at all now if he's up there.

I don't want him "hurt," but I can no longer tolerate this.

Can someone please suggest a spell or a prayer or something that I can do to protect her from him?

Thank you so much.

Teresa Biber
Odessa333

Re: Protect dog from son-in-law

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:40 pm

If you suspect animal abuse, please report it to Animal Control or the police. Abusing animals is against the law.
I would petition St. Francis of Assisi or St. Martin de Porres to protect Margaret and to bring justice towards your son in law if he has hurt her.

Please report him to the police, and think long and hard about moving somewhere else. A man who abuses animals will eventually turn on a human, and that may be you. Please be safe.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Protect dog from son-in-law

Unread postby Odessa333 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 am

Thank you MaryBee for responding.

I actually woke up last night around 3am and told myself that if he ever touches her again, I will indeed call the police. I don't care if he is my daughter's husband or not.

I will petition St. Francis of Assisi also.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Teresa
Odessa333

Someone messed with my horse while I was away!

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:26 am

I need help making sure this never happens again!

While I was away, someone cut my horse's mane and I am mad. I think they had positive intentions (trying to "pretty her up") but they completely overstepped their bounds. I don't have a name, it could be absolutely anyone. How can I word my petition, and what should I use?

I have: salt, black pepper, red pepper, Commanding oil (no sachets), Fiery Wall of Protection oil (no sachets), Devil's Shoe String.

I'm currently thinking:

I write "Whoever cut my horse's mane" and crossing it with "STOP!" Folding it into a packet, and stomping on it, kicking it about while letting them know they are to apologize and never do it again. Then burying it at a crossroads. I could also put some heat on it prior to that by sticking it in a pan for a bit.
Wild at Heart

Re: Someone messed with my animal while I was away!

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Your basic plan sounds effective. I'd write the petition including the name of Animal Control or local law enforcement to find the culprit and bring them to justice. You can also petition St. Martin de Porres and St. Francis of Assisi because they are patron saints of animals and can help you .

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Someone messed with my horse while I was away!

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you very much for your input, MaryBee. :)
Wild at Heart

Unread postby Brooke » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:00 am

I have had this happen to my horses tails in the past beautiful long tails and some so and so cut the light coloured ones right up to the bone more than once happened a few years in a row always at the same time of year yet grazed other horses on the same property with them for years and ones with dark or chestnut tails were never touched. Needless to say I dont keep my horses on that property anymore but I know how you feel
Brooke

Unread postby psychic kitty » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:17 pm

I am a horse lover as well. You have my sympathies!

I do know some magical traditions have superstitions or uses for a horses' mane or tail, especially in the British Isles. They are reputed to have special powers, plus the horse was a sacred animal in many beliefs. Brooke, the fact the tails were cut at the same time of year and were of a certain color...hmm. That suggests it was wanted for something magical.

There was an Irish legend about a black cat that used to sit on a horse's back in the barn and watch as its mane and tail braided themselves. It went on for days. The farmer finally threw a pitchfork at the cat. The next day his mother in law complained she was ill. She died not long after and a wound was found on her backside with three prongs. From a pitchfork?

Anyway, not meaning to scare anyone. I was going to suggest also praying to St. Martin of Tours as he is the patron saint of equestrianism (among other things). I have a special relationship with him and have the feeling he cares for horses a great deal. You might also get the LM oil for him or the other saints mentioned and add it to your horses' bath water for an extra bit of protection!
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...
psychic kitty

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Thank you so much, I'd love to hear about the uses for a horse's mane and tail. I'd always intuitively felt they could be used for loyalty work, luck, and speed/quickness.

As an update: I have taken physical measures to complement my work- while I decided not to do the steps I outlined above, I do believe my visualization is solid and has taken hold. Overall, I am pleased and I have a plan outlined should this became a problem again (and it should not).
Wild at Heart

Help with Ms. Matty Abused Rescue Dog

Unread postby Jenska » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Please forgive me if this has already been posted. I looked and didn't see much on the topic.

Matty is a 6 pound little teacup Maltese. She is a rescue dog. She was caged at a very early age, and basically was used to produced babies for the prior owners to sell. They kept her in a cage for six years, no love, never been picked up and so forth. As soon as she was not able to reproduced, they threw her on the streets. And then she came into my life.

She had major physical illness: almost all her little teeth needed to be pulled, many infections, malnutrition and so forth.

Got her cleaned up, then she also has many emotional issues from being abused, never held, never loved and so forth. She shakes and pants, just breaks my heart. I have had this little girl going on three years now. Although she is getting better, she still scares easily and is far from walking around like a confident dog that she has the right to do.

Also during my time with her, she repeats bad luck physically. She had yet another tooth pulled, broke her ribbed and now she's back at the vet as she can't pass the food she has eaten through her normal digestive system. I cry as I write this because she has already suffered enough and paid her dues in her earlier years, I want this to come to an end for her. I want her happy, acceptance and trusting of love and above all, I want her physical alignments to go away. I want my baby to be happy, free of any fears and be healthy. She deserves this! And I pray to God for this for her.

I have actually done a 13 herb bath on her and lite a van van candle for her while rubbing FWP oil gently through her body. I'm thinking when she gets back from the vet to give her another 13 bath, light a blessing candle / incense her with perhaps another round of van van. I also have rose of crucifixion and curable of courage, healing oils. Maybe wash her with some rose and courage. Also thought of getting a honey jar to pray for her well-being, for God to take care of her and give her a life she deserves to have.i also saw St. Martin and St Francis as options.

I'm open to any suggestions anybody has. I don't have any children so this little girl has my heart, her happiness as a dog means the world to me!
Jenska

Re: Help with Ms. Matty

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 pm

St. Martin de Porres healed and sheltered dogs and cats, talked to animals, and is the patron saint of veterinarians. I suggest setting up an altar for him with Matty's picture on it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 pm

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:07 am

Be careful when using oils and scented products on dogs as their skins are more sensitive than ours. A diluted bath should be okay, just don;t make it too strong.

I would suggest Saint Martin de Porres as an intercessor, and try working with Tranquility products to calm her.

Ialso recommend watching the dog rescue videos by Eldad Hagar on youtube. He doesn't preach or teach, but he shows some great handling techniques for calming fearful dogs.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Jenska » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 am

Thank you both for your prompt helpful suggestions. I will head both of your advices for Ms. Matty. Animals have such unconditional love, they deserve in my eyes nothing but love in return and its heartbreaking to see an animal that was abused by some cold human being, who can do such harm to such loving beings is unimaginable!

She is my everything (especially one who doesn't have kids), my heart and soul is poured into her and I will do whatever it takes physically and spiritually with in my power to protect, heal and love her. I will immediately start an alter for her, and Cat thank you for the suggested video. Blessing to you all!
Jenska

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I know exactly what you mean Miss Matty. Post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Animal Abusers Must Leave and Be Cursed As Well

Unread postby Charliebear » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello all,

I'm very new here, and also new to magic.

I have a situation with my neighbors which has been going on for some years. These neighbors are confirmed animal abusers. I am an animal lover. I have gone through all the traditional routes, police, animal control, etc, with zero results. I have also rescued a pup from them in the past.

The thing is, they may just get another pup, as they've done many times through the years we've lived here.

These people are atrocious. I want to see them punished severely and also I want them to disappear from this place forever. I would love to see everything in their lives crumble around them, their business, their finances, their health. I would like everything to be taken from then, just as they've taken everything away from helpless little animals.

I have read about hot foot powder to move people away, but the problem is that I can't get to anywhere where they walk or their cars. Their property is blocked from me by a gate. Also I don't want to get caught by them so do not want to get too close to them.

Is there anything I can do from a distance? I have names, some pictures, and addresses.

Thanks much!
Charliebear

Re: Animal Abusers Must Leave and Be Cursed As Well

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 pm

If you're new to magic, you might want to hire a professional: first to see if the work you want is justified; and if so, to do the work.

Whether or not you wish to do that, you can also try this:

1. Buy a small, attractive, useful item -- a decent-quality pen, a hat, a $5 bill, etc.

2. Now you're going to need to take a protection bath, such as
    You can also do one of the protection spells here:
  3. Get some of the nastiest oils or powders you can find (see list below) and dress the object with them.

Now, light a black candle dressed with at least one of those powders (and/or the oil) and read a strong, nasty Psalm aloud. (Psalm 109 is quite harsh, appropriate for use with Damnation or D.U.M.E., but there are other choices suitable for this work.)

4. Dress the little trinket with the oils and powders as you read aloud.

5. Toss it into their front yard to take into their house and use.

6. Now you must CLEANSE yourself: 13-Herb Bath is an excellent choice -- or plain Hyssop.

Take that bath to the crossroads when you're done.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Protect a Dog from Neglect, Cruelty, or Abuse

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:37 am

That was an excellent answer Miss Michaele,

Very well explained. I'll do what you recommended when I come across animal abusers like that.

Thank-you! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals