• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:52 am

Use of Pets to Lay Tricks and Cleaning Off Tricked Pets

Use of Pets to Lay Tricks and Cleaning Off Tricked Pets

Unread postby candles » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 am

hello... all. my question is how can i have positive magical results through the use of someones pet dog or cat if i cant get any personal concerns of the individual?.... can the hair of the dog or cat be used? and if so what would be the best way to go about the work?
candles

Re: Use of Pets to Lay Tricks

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:12 am

Hi there,

When you ask about laying tricks through pets are you talking about using your target's animal hair as a personal concern representing your target? I had not considered that, though I suppose it makes sense if you were able to get ahold of an animal that your target really loved and lavished a lot of attention (and therefore skin cells and hair) on. But I would not recommend using the animal's hair as the primary ingredient to represent your target in any rootwork you are doing on them. Using animals as carriers though, using a person's animal to carry a spell back to them is found in hoodoo.

Hope that helps,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:13 pm

I agree with Bri -- the hair of a lover's pet dogs or cats is not as useful to you as the living pets themselves as conveyors or carriers of a spell back to your lover.

You can love up the pet with kisses and hugs and have it convey your love spiritually and mentally. This is such an old trick that it is described in the ancient Indian "Kama Sutra" and has been used throughout history in most parts of the world.

I have also had people tell me that they successfully used physical hoodoo tricks involving pets as carriers. For instance, they might rub a little Love Me oil or Look Me Over powder on their hands and pet the animal, or waft a bit of Return to Me incense smoke across the pet, or even perform a sexual ritual and then use their sexual fluids diluted in Peace Water as a spritzer-spray on the pet (!!!), to carry their love back to the pet's guardian. These acts are accompanied by petitions and prayers, as is usual in such work. When the lover pets the pet, he or she gets in contact with what they sent.

This pet trick is also used by those who wish to get child support payments on time from an ex: They dress not only the pet, but also their childrens' hair and/or clothing with Pay Me products.

This same sort of trick can also be used to harm a recipient, by using Goofer Dust or Damnation powder, for instance, but be careful if you do such an evil work not to harm the pet, because, as the old song goes, "God don't like it and i don't neither" when an innocent animal suffers collateral damage through the agency of warring human beings.

And, as a last caution, be sure that no matter what form of conveyed elements you employ, you do not use enough to mess up the pet's fur or cause it to carry a very strong odor, or your trick may be discovered.

Thanks for asking this question: Answering it was fun and seemed useful to others, so i have placed the same information online in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" by adding it the page called "Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains in the Hoodoo Tradition" at

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Can you use a picture of someone's pet to have the pet harm that person, if you cannot actually touch the pet?
frustratedinlove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Why use a photo of their pet?

Why not cut to the chase and use a photo of the person you want to harm and do the work directly on them?

What you describe is possible, but, frankly, it is what one of my old friends used to call "kissing through a hankie" -- that is, a kiss with no direct contact and thus not very exciting or inspiring.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Sorry to be showing my naivete again, but what is laying tricks? if you see my name associated with a lot of these questions, please remember I have just started and I want so much to learn as much as I can. Thanks, Sharon
Sharona22

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Sharona22 wrote:Sorry to be showing my naivete again, but what is laying tricks? if you see my name associated with a lot of these questions, please remember I have just started and I want so much to learn as much as I can. Thanks, Sharon

Hi Sharona,

Its fine to come here with naive questions--often naive questions are the best ones and if you have the question chances are someone else has it too!

Laying tricks is one of the terms in hoodoo for doing spell work--so when you asked about using animals as carriers or using a picture of an enemy's animal to do work against them you are talking about laying a trick (on your enemy in the second question and on an animal in the first). If I dust my business cards with money drawing sachet powder I have laid a trick down on them, if I burn a black reversal candle on a lady who is bad mouthing me, I have laid a trick on her, if I feed my man some menstrual blood on the sly then I have not only laid a trick on him, but I have laid a sneaky trick on him! This might be a good page to check out to get yourself oriented: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohistory.html#hoodoo

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Hey, Bri, Thank you so much for not only making me feel more relaxed and welcomed giving me a lot of knowledge in a short period of time (example loadstones and this) but for the sense of humor cause that is like the saying says the best medicine, brightest blessing, Bri, sincerely Sharona
Sharona22

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 am

Sharona,
You are welcome!
There are lots of great, knowledgeable folks on this forum, so we all have a lovely resource for questions, answers, and delightful exchanges!
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Uncrossing a Trojan Cat

Unread postby Lady Croissant » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:37 pm

An AIRR affiliated reader has confirmed that my husband has been crossed by a former friend. I'm working to reverse, uncross and protect all of us but I have a problem. The former friend gave us a stray cat when we were still on good terms.

What do I need to do for the cat to make sure everything is cleared and cleansed?

Getting rid of the cat is not an option.
Lady Croissant

Re: Uncrossing a Trojan Cat

Unread postby ThedaBara » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:52 am

If your cat seems sick, lethargic, or distressed, please please please seek veterinary care.

If this is not the case, or once you have done so:

It is my feeling that in being a good steward to one of God's creatures by loving and caring for your cat, you negate any nastiness your enemy may have tried to send in with it.

If I were experiencing the same fears you are, however, I would simply include the cat in my prayers when doing cleansing and protection work for the entire home/family, and perhaps add some Francis of Assisi or St. Martin de Porres products as well. (I always do this for my own even when there's not an immediate concern.)

I do NOT recommend using any oils, powders, or bath crystals directly on the cat for reasons that are most likely obvious-- you don't want anything unsafe being ingested when he or she grooms! If you feel very drawn to products inappropriate for applying to your cat, you can always use them on photographs and candles with some of his or her hair.

Incense would work very nicely. Burn it in your home and smoke the areas where your cat spends a lot of time playing, sleeping, etc. while praying for blessings and protection. Washing the surfaces with bath crystals or Chinese Wash and letting them thoroughly dry before letting the cat return to them should be okay too-- using these products in a floor wash gets them pretty diluted, and they are safer than the commercial household cleaners people routinely use. But make sure they are DRY.

Good luck-- I love my pets so much, and I deeply understand anyone wanting to keep theirs healthy, happy, and safe. <3
ThedaBara

Unread postby Lady Croissant » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Thanks for the kind advice, ThedaBara. The cat remains healthy and in good spirits. I guess the remaining worry is whether it could be a vehicle for her ill content. I suppose the protection work outlined by you would do the trick if that's the case.
Lady Croissant

Unread postby ThedaBara » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Lady Croissant wrote:Thanks for the kind advice, ThedaBara. The cat remains healthy and in good spirits. I guess the remaining worry is whether it could be a vehicle for her ill content. I suppose the protection work outlined by you would do the trick if that's the case.

The protection work is to protect your cat from negative attacks against your family in the future because pets are part of the family, not to protect you from your cat.
Including the cat in your prayers and petitions of uncrossing, cleansing, and blessing for your home and family-- which I assume you're doing as you know someone is working against you-- is what's going to take care of any bad energy that might have stuck to him or her.
ThedaBara

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:50 pm

People do use pets and work animals to convey evil intentions. I would perform a blessing and protection spell, as if the cat had been used that way, whether or not it had.

As noted, do not use oils, powders, or other spiritual supply articles on pets, as their body weight and genetic tolerances are often very different than those of humans.

You could dress an Uncrossing candle for the cat, with its photo glued on, and a petition that the cat be released from any spiritual involvement with the former owner.

You could boil a weak tea of 13 Herb Bath or Use Chinese Wash in water and wash down the cat's bedding or cat box with that.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Use of Pets to Lay Tricks and Cleaning Off Tricked Pets

Unread postby Lady Croissant » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks miss cat.
Lady Croissant

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals