• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:23 am

Mammals as Omens: Cat, Dog, Horse, Bat, Squirrel, Etc.

Black Cat

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Good day everyone,

A black cat just crossed my path about an hour ago. Now, I am expecting the worse to come down on me. Is there any spell that I can cast to prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Black Cat

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Hi,

Actually the whole black cat superstition thing comes out of an entirely different framework from the one in which we find hoodoo. In conjure black cat's are considered lucky as is the number 13. Read more about it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackcat.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Edit: beaten to the punch by Bri, who said it much better then I

I wouldn't worry about it. The black cat crossing ones path= bad luck comes from the belief that witches would transform themselves into animals to do evil, and from superstitions about witches familiars being sent out to do their mistresses biding, at least that's what I've read. If you are worried about being jinxed because a black cat crossed your path then look into Fear Not To Walk Over Evil, Jinx Killer, 13 Herb bath, that kinda thing. But keep in mind that many people see a black cat as lucky, as a form of reverse bad luck the same way that some gamblers take the number 13 to be lucky.
Turnsteel

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 pm

That makes me feel much better! :)
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby Rukia Fae » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:55 pm

try living in a house with 3 black cats ! ;0)

I view them more as good luck!
Rukia Fae

Unread postby yoopylucks » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:17 pm

lol thats fun ive heard of the superstition that if a black cat does cross your path you could spit three times and this omen with go away however in hoodoo like bri said they are considered lucky
yoopylucks

Unread postby marcoa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:07 am

Hi,

If you look up "black cat" on Wikipedia, you will find a very cool history about the different cultural beliefs of black cats. I, mainly because of my experiences with them in hoodoo, always see them a a great luck bringer. In my own European family beliefs, black cat's are good to have in the house because they avert evil from coming in.

Marcoa
marcoa

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:40 am

To quote Groucho Marx, "If a black cat crosses your path, it means the animal is going somewhere."

Sorry, couldn't resist.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Avalon » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:36 am

Rukia Fae wrote:try living in a house with 3 black cats ! ;0)

I view them more as good luck!

:D I have only one, but definitely see him as a blessing.
Avalon

Unread postby yooster976 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 pm

We have 2 pure black cats at my work place they
consider it unlucky to cross my path, because I
usually end up with their hair.

Brian
yooster976

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:10 pm

maduro01 wrote:Good day everyone,

A black cat just crossed my path about an hour ago. Now, I am expecting the worse to come down on me. Is there any spell that I can cast to prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance :)

I love black cats and actually have a black cat jumping over a 13 tatooed on my left arm. He is real cut with green eyes. I got him in honor of being born on the 13th and he is the same cat from the Lucky 13 candles! I have a real black cat too.

I would be honored if a black cat crossed my path!

Mary
Literarylioness

PostThis post was deleted by catherineyronwode on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:32 pm.

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am

Hello, all!

So as some of you know I'm working quite a few spells for love and one for breakup (on different subject) and as per the fantastic advice I've received on this forum, begun ritual cleansing/protecting rituals once a week. Usually I bathe with Hyssop and Rue, smudge myself with Sage, and then pray to St. Michael. Well, tonight, a Friday on a Full Moon no less, I woke up to a BAT flying around in my bedroom. There's no way this guy got in on his own, my fireplace is blocked, and there's no door to the outside from my bedroom, so I feel like this was a personal attack of some kind on my person. I've been putting off buying a kit because I'm on the broke side, but after tonight I feel like I really need to do something. Any suggestions?

Kindest regards
L
Lucylookingskyward

Re: BAT In my bedroom?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:39 pm

Lucy,

I think you are reaching with this one. You might have a nest of bats somewhere on your property. There is a nest of bats in downtown San Francisco. I hear them all the time and sometimes see them.

In the words of Sigmund Freud, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Mary
Literarylioness

PostThis post was deleted by catherineyronwode on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:32 pm.

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

LiteraryLioness wrote:I think you are reaching with this one. You might have a nest of bats somewhere on your property. There is a nest of bats in downtown San Francisco. I hear them all the time and sometimes see them.

In my experience, omens are made of any materials that come to hand. A couple of years ago, a neighbor bumped against my trailer while doing yard work. That was enough to knock over a big lodestone on my money altar. I thought nothing of it, but the next day my bike was stolen. (True, I replaced it with a better -- & more expensive -- bike, but still.)

In much of the world's folklore, bats are an omen of disaster. However, the Chinese consider bats lucky, and so they make bat amulets of all kinds. Miss Cat has explained that contact with Chinese communities in the US is how bats came to be used in hoodoo gambling charms.

I would cleanse the room, do some protection work, and buy some Chinese bat amulets; one to keep on your person and another for the room where the bat appeared.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jesterjosh » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:27 am

Bats are the messengers of Hekate, the Greek goddess of witchcraft. Perhaps she is trying to say that relations between the two of you are less than shiny.
Jesterjosh

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:32 am

First off, its always posible it means nothing at all, if you go looking for omens and portents in everything you'll go nuts.Second symbols are often very personal. What does a bat mean to you?
Turnsteel

Unread postby preppieroots » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm

I love bats, but maybe I am weird. I had the opportunity to hold a living one recently, and it was so cute, so tiny and not at all ugly, or rat like. They are such beneficial creatures, the reality of it is they are little helpers who have a super bad reputation, though they do not deserve it.

I would see it as a sign of something but not necessarily something bad... I mean a bat in your bedroom is a not something I'd dismiss as nothing, or as mundane, it really is not something that happens everyday. (and I live somewhere that there are many many bats, I too hear them most nights when it is warm, but in my bedroom? Not so much.)

Who knows, maybe Bat came forward as a guide for you? Or, if you killed it, maybe as a source for certain curios for your spell workings?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Adding my two cents on the mundane side, and having a relative who does pest control, if you live somewhere where there are bats, having them get into buildings, including homes, is very common. They're also able to get into and out of spaces so small you wouldn't believe. It may very well be a sign, or it may be the little guy found a nice warm enclosed space, lol. Even if it is a sign, I wouldn't necessarily take it as a bad one unless you have a real thing about bats.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Lucylookingskyward wrote:Hello, all!

So as some of you know I'm working quite a few spells for love and one for breakup (on different subject) and as per the fantastic advice I've received on this forum, begun ritual cleansing/protecting rituals once a week. Usually I bathe with Hyssop and Rue, smudge myself with Sage, and then pray to St. Michael. Well, tonight, a Friday on a Full Moon no less, I woke up to a BAT flying around in my bedroom. There's no way this guy got in on his own, my fireplace is blocked, and there's no door to the outside from my bedroom, so I feel like this was a personal attack of some kind on my person. I've been putting off buying a kit because I'm on the broke side, but after tonight I feel like I really need to do something. Any suggestions?

Kindest regards
L

If I understand your post correctly, you believe that this was a personal attack because you think someone must have PLACED the bat inside of your home, is that right? So the issue is not really the symbolism of the bat, but more, is someone sneaking small, furry animals into your dwelling place? Well, as others have mentioned bats can get inside places pretty easily--they are small and mobile creatures--but if you are SURE that there is no way for it to have gotten inside, then yeah, maybe someone slipped it in your room. I would do protection work and a series of uncrossing baths, and I would check my locks. If bats have a special significance to you then think about who would know that and you might get a good idea of who it was, but often with situations like this the choice of a bat says more about the person behind the prank than it does about you.

One thing that is happening right now with bats is that they are dying off at an alarming rate due to a white fungus that appears on their mouths, noses, and ears. It is not contagious to people. Entire bat colonies are being lost this mysterious fungus and we don't know why or what the cause is. What we do know is that bats are crucial at keeping the insect population down and in some cases fertilizing night blooming plants and flowers. Just like honey bees, their decline will have large ramifications, especially for certain parts of the country.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:25 am

My Fiance Seen A BLACK CAT. What does it mean?
MsHooDooPrincess

Re: My Fiance Seen A BLACK CAT

Unread postby Ailey » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 am

:D that a black cat happens to be around? Sometimes a cat is just a cat and not a sign. Don't worry.
Ailey

Unread postby imjewell » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:43 am

A black cat comes out of my barn every morning and sits on my window sill, ordering breakfast....along with a marmalade cat, a cat with a white bib, a gray tabby and a long-haired calico. They actually speak! They say, "Now! Ne-ow! Nee-OWWWW! ...I bend to their will....
imjewell

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:18 pm

It may mean it's time for you to stock up on all your Lucky Mojo Black Cat Supplies!

There ya' go!!! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 pm

And on an unrelated, but somewhat related note, black cats are the most unwanted color at shelters because people are superstitious about them, and also because other people find black "boring" and want a "prettier" cat. A black cat at a shelter is more likely to be euthanized than any other color. It's really tragic.

If you are looking to get a new pet cat, it's a huge blessing for you to adopt a black cat (or two) from the shelter. They need the extra support and love very, very badly!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 am

I am in agreement with Devi Spring. I already have my hands full with my two cuties, but urge anyone thinking of adopting a cat as a faithful friend to think about giving a black cat a home. Black Cat Rescue is a wonderful thing, especially around this time of year! Get some good luck with a black cat today! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Well, to answer the original question, if you're uncertain, do a little divination. Pull a few cards, get out your pendulum, burn a protective candle and look at the shapes in the wax, or look for other signs.

But if you're a gambler, a black cat may be lucky for you.

If you have a gift for cursing work, or making spiritual supplies, by all means adopt a graceful, beautiful black cat. Groom its fur regularly, and save the loose hairs for use in your own or your customers' enemy work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Thank you for the post Miss Michaele. I can sometimes get a little off topic and distracted! :) (Keep in line, Joe!)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Black cats make wonderful pets. They are loyal,independent loving "family members".

Familiars to some, very powerful friends they are, those charming, loving, black cats.

I am against the practice of harming these creatures with cruelty, and I'm not talking about grooming. Those of you who read this statement, know what I mean as I type.

I love black cats.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:14 am

I agree with Miss Michaele. When ever one sign is not enough for you, get some more until it is crystal clear.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks everyone, all posts was very helpful
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:29 am

I have a black cat and love Lucky Mojo Black Cat products. I always recommend them for gambling and good luck.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnalflower » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 am

I had a black cat that passed away not too long ago, and it was the best cat anyone could ask for! I did get some of his hair before he passed, and Miss Tammie Lee I agree with your statement 100% about not harming black cats!!
autumnalflower

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:17 pm

I know this discussion is old, but I just have to say ... if anyone wakes up with a bat in their room, they need to get rabies shots. The only way you wouldn't need to get the shots is if you know for sure the bat isn't rabid - and that means catching it and letting the health dept. test it.

If you were asleep, you don't know if the bat landed on you before you woke up. I know from personal experience that bat bites are often NOT visible to the naked eye. For all you know, the bat bit you when you were asleep. Same goes for finding a bat in the room with a disabled person or small child who can't tell you if the bat made contact with them ... either catch the bat and let the health department test it to rule out rabies, or assume they need the shots.

Most rabies deaths in the US are from exposure to the virus via bats. The people don't seek medical treatment, because they don't realize they have been bitten. If you wake up with a bat in your room, call the health department. :!:
MoonBreath

Unread postby mystic_fae » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:26 pm

About 5 years ago a bat flew into my old apartment, into the bedroom me and my daughter slept in. We woke up in the middle of the night and at first I thought it was a bird. It was flying all over the room really fast and loud and kept landing on my dresser, then flying around again, in circles, and landing again, etc. It was creepy! I just opened the front door and figured it would feel the air and fly out...and it did, within a minute or less. Next time I will remember to call the health dept. or get checked for rabies. Fortunately that didn't happen back then.

I've always liked bats and they never really "scared" me. They have no ill will toward humans and so many seem to believe that. They are pretty cute too :) I just think that them being a carrier of disease, rabies etc. leaves people to fear them.
mystic_fae

Unread postby MoonBreath » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Mystic, you and your baby were lucky you weren't exposed. The CDC website has case study records of US human rabies cases and most involve bats. I think bats are nifty little creatures who play a vital role in the environment. I don't hate bats. So, I'm not meaning to scare people ... just make them aware. The Rabies Virus ... that's what scares me. Maybe bats got a bad reputation long ago because people noticed folks dying who had recently come into contact with them? Maybe that's why they're considered to be a bad omen by some?

Healthy bats are shy and try to avoid people. Healthy bats are not the problem .... only the sick ones. I have had to get rabies shots twice because of bat attacks. Once in 2004 and once in 2010 ... on both sides of the country. Healthy bats do not attack people ... but sick bats do.... I would be dead twice if I hadn't sought medical help right away. Both times, my wounds were not visible to the naked eye, but they ached. I just want folks to know they should check with the health department if they come into contact with a bat.
MoonBreath

Brer Rabbit as hoodoo image

Unread postby Brian Kennedy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:42 am

One of the things I remember from when I was growing up in Fort Walton Beach Florida was people (both blacks and whites) often comparing hoodoo practice with the Brer Rabbit character. Brer Rabbit was supposed to have the same kind of quick wits, eye for human behavior and ability to get what he wanted by indirect means as was seen in hoodoo workers. Even my dad (who was from Oklahoma) told my brother and I that "Brer Rabbit was the 'real' hoodoo and that we could learn quite a bit from him".

I wondered if other folks had heard similar things?
Happy New Year,
Brian
Brian Kennedy

Re: Brer Rabbit as hoodoo image

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:24 am

In the original tales of Uncle Remus by Joel Chandler Harris, Brer Rabbit's mojo bag is described. I put the recipe in my book "hoodoo Herb and Root Magic."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Brian Kennedy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:34 am

Thanks much, I just was looking through your book and could not find where you talk about that. What entry is it under?

Happy New Year!
Brian
Brian Kennedy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 am

I'm on the road and don't have the book. Try Collards...?
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Yes, it's under Collards. Collard seeds, calamus, and a rabbit foot in a "tasseled money-purse."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brian Kennedy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Sure enough, under collards! Thanks much to both of you for letting me know. It is interesting to see what Br'er Rabbits 3 items were.

take care,
Brian
Brian Kennedy

PostThis post was deleted by catherineyronwode on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:33 pm.

PostThis post was deleted by catherineyronwode on Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:33 pm.

Unread postby Believe129 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 am

I have a black cat, my familiar. She is amazing. In readings, she will show up confirming she is walking by my side.

She teaches me how to be patient, centered and how to soak in the sun!

Just like crows, black cats have a bad "reputation" but if we take the time to open our hearts and hear their messages, they can be helpful.

P.s. When LM packages arrive, she wants to know what "we" ordered.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

dead kitten in my front yard

Unread postby 12zodiac » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 am

one day I came home and pulled up in front of my apartment complex, I usually park in back. my friend and I was shocked to see a beautiful kitten laying dead on my side of the yard. the kitten was so perfect, so beautiful, so peaceful it didn't look dead. no wounds no cuts no nothing. what does that mean
12zodiac

Re: dead kitten in my front yard

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 am

It doesn't necessarily "mean" anything. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of stray and abandoned animals out there. We had a kitten show up at our front door and took him in. Unfortunately, he died about a year later, but he was a good cat. Give the kitty a decent burial if you can.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: dead kitten in my front yard

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 am

I have to agree with Mama Micki on this. It could very well of been the cat's time, and nothing more. Do give it a proper burial as was suggested if all possible.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Black cats and the number 666

Unread postby lbcamera » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this so I figured this forum would be the most suited for this subject.

Yesterday Black cats were crossing my path all day and night and the amount of my emails are 666 even after I delete them or get more emails it falls back to the 666 number.

I am not superstitious by nature and actually view black cats as protectors and who warn you of possible dangers,but I wanted to put this out here on the boards to get some of your impressions.

Thank You
LB Camera
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Raccoon Versus Red Ants

Unread postby June » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:58 am

Hi, I did the trick of placing the petition paper and other ingredients in the spoiled egg and burying it for the red ants to eat. After three days in the ground a raccoon, I presume, dug it up and ate the egg, petition, name papers and all. What does this mean for my spell? Does that signify it was stopped by the raccoon or the opposite? Was it fixed by the raccoon? thanks
June

Re: Raccoon Versus Red Ants

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:27 am

Hi, June,
Unfortunately, the problem isn't that the alleged "Bandito" (<--LOL) raccoon got to it. The problem is that you didn't walk away from the trick and forget all about it.
So, I would do the spell all over again. Please, next time, don't watch anything that happens. Forget all about it and assume that the spell is working. What happens in nature is part of the entire picture (and I always assume that whatever happens, happened for a legitimate reason) and it is not for us to question.
Take care and wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby June » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:48 am

Hi Miss Aida, thanks for the reply but I'm confused. I wasn't disposing of the trick the way you do at a crosswalk or running water where you toss it and walk away without looking back. I was burying a trick that I thought would work over time so I returned to the site 3x a day everyday and repeated my petition over it. I found the remnants of the eggshell on the morning of the 4th day. Was I supposed to bury it and walk away without ever looking back? but I thought that was for disposals. thanks
June

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:04 am

I understand what Aida is saying about "forgetting" the work -- BUT I PERSONALLY NEVER DO THIS! The injunction to do so is NOT something i was taught, although many have heard it and many teach it.

I was taught, on the contrary, to "watch for signs for three days."

You got your sign after THREE DAYS.

The sign was that the Ants did NOT take the spoiled egg -- rather, a thieving Raccoon did.

Bad sign.

Aida says you should not have looked at the Ants' nest. I say the opposite -- you SHOULD observe signs, and this sign was that a BANDITO -- a masked Raccoon, a tricky animal -- BROKE YOUR SPELL. Why? Because one or both parties opposes you very strongly and sent the Raccoon to destroy your spell. They are fighting the break-up.

Yes, do it again. Bury it deeper next time.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby June » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:15 am

Thanks for clarifying. I always watch my work. I look for changes, inconsistencies, developments, patterns, anything really. Plus I like to repeat my petition over it to keep things focused and moving. Thanks for the replies.
June

Re: Red Ants Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Hello there!
Well, all I can say is that Miss cat is THE master and my teacher! So, who can argue with that? LOL
Have a good evening!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby June » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 am

Hi, About 6 weeks ago I did the trick where you bury an egg in an ant’s nest to be consumed by the ants. The spell was broken by a raccoon who dug up and ate the egg.

Since that didn’t seem to work for me, I decided to make a paper dollbaby of my target that I covered in honey and peanut butter with the petition that my target be consumed with certain trying emotions. I tied the dollbaby to a rock to keep my target in place. I left it by an ant’s nest somewhat near to where I had left the egg weeks ago so that the ants could go at it and make him crazy with thoughts.

I went back the next day to check on things and found that a raccoon, or perhaps a cat, had defecated in the exact hole where I had left the egg weeks ago. I went to check on the dollbaby and it had been consumed, but just not by ants. I’m thinking a squirrel because only the smallest shred of paper was left and the rock was gone. I found the rock some yards away sitting on an “x” that a park worker had spray painted on the ground (!!).

I’m teetering between whether these are good signs or not. Was that animal, excuse my language, shitting on my attempt to cross this person or was it leaving me a sign that things are going to shit for him? (I should add that I also did the feces-on-a-picture spell on him).

And was my spell stolen by the squirrel or was my petition fulfilled in that it was consume even if not by the ants. The rock on the x must point to being crossed, right?

Thanks for your thoughts
June

Re: Mammals as Omens: Cat, Dog, Horse, Bat, Squirrel, Etc.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:29 am

Hi, June,

These are strong signs that your work is being opposed with extreme vigour. In other words -- BAD signs.

The person you are opposing is sending mammals against your allies the insects. The animal was indeed shitting on your attempt to perform the break-up spell.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Confused and scared.

Unread postby Dita » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 am

I got a new job last month. Since then I started seeing dead road killed dogs and cats.
I love animals and this strongly disturbs me. In one week I can see up to five dead dogs.
Now I'm not doing that great at a new job and have lost my confidence. I see these dead animals
As some warning signs. Had a tarot reading at some random place downtown and was told I need to spend 1000 $ and my bad energy will Go away but I don't have that money. It is true that A new job I got is very negative and I can not get to do things right and keep forgetting how to do thing. I do have 2 dogs and 3 cats and love them To death. My dogs started hating each other and the other week one dog bit another and they started barking. Before this they never used to bark that much.
Last night at work I had a pen that exploded on me and a radio that burned out.
The other weird thing that happen was that while I was out of energy resting on the couch
I decided to record my dogs playing and when watching a video later noticed for sure 3 big circles
Flying around my dogs that looked like auras. It looks like my dogs could see these too.

Any suggestions or ideas what's happening to me and my dogs?
Dita

Re: Confused and scared.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello, Dita,
I am so sorry that this is happening to you and scaring you.
Our readers from both AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics are ethical (and they all abide by a code of ethics). I suggest that you obtain a reading from one of them to get to the bottom of this problem.
We can't answer whether or not what a psychic said is true or not. As far as symbols, once again, this would require a reading. If this were me, I would want to know more about this. Is somebody trying to hurt me? Is someone trying to scare me? Is this a spirit giving me signs? And so on.
Tis is just too complicated a situation to answer without a LEGITIMATE reading.
here are the websites of our readers: http://readersandrootworkers.org www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, I would suggest some protection products www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals