• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:21 am

Spells and Prayers for Health of Ill, Injured, or Aged Pets

Spells and Prayers for Health of Ill, Injured, or Aged Pets

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 am

I had asked for help for animal communication for my dog. I ordered a pyschic vision kit and candle which has not arrived yet and I got terrific ideas from lots of you I am going to try. But a new and more URGENT situation arose. My dog has been sick since we came home from the dog park. There are a few things that it could be and if he is not any better or worse I will go to the vet this afternoon but in the mean time does any body have just a verbal prayer to say to help with the animal communication that i can do asap so i do not have to do much physical stuff?

I have many things at home so i can light a candle while i am saying verbal prayer or something.

Is there anyone out there who does distance animal channeling who can ask my dog about his condition? Please if anyone out there can help i would greatly appreciate it. i will be checking this periodically. hope to hear from you guys sharon (and my dog brody) maybe there is an empath or a person who talks to animals that could help.
Sharona22

Re: Urgent Need for Help with Sick Dog

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:38 pm

St. Francis was said to preach to animals and talk to them so hes a good one to petition if your comfortable with working with saints. Also if you need fast results theirs Saint Expedite. You can find more info on him here: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html Hes great for fast results but you must remember to make an offering, usualy of flowers, if he comes through fore you. That's true of most saints but I have heard that Saint Expedite will take back what he has done for you just as quickly he gave it to you if you don't make your to give him something back.
Hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi Sharona,

I hope your pup is OK.
Hail Discordia gave you some great advice, the only thing I would add is that in times when you are stressed and upset, I find it helpful to light a small light, it can even be a brithday candle, focus on it for a few seconds, take some deep breaths, maybe say a prayer and then get back to what you are doing.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Thanks bunches everyone(although he still is alittle ill) even though he has alot of medical issues the problem that started Sat. is getting alittle better it almost seemed like a 24hr. bug I did and do not know if dogs get anything like that. If he continues to recover from this I will go back to working on all his other probles digestion,allergies,stress etc. all this is the reason I wrote and asked for help in animal communication I hope everyone read that PLEASE You guys are all so nice Sincerely Sharona and Brody
Sharona22

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:10 pm

I agree with the above choice of St. Francis. Apart from that, most spells designed for humans work on dogs, cats, horses and other domesticated animals. Those spells designed for love and sweetening especially. Like carrying a piece of apple in your armpit for a few hours, then feeding it to your dog or feeding it with other personals to tie it closer to you. Strengthening the bond usually leads to a better and stronger ability to pick up its mood, feelings and alike.
Take the dog to the vet.

Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Simple Healing Pet Spell While Waiting for Mojo

Unread postby Sharona22 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 am

I am getting an awesome St,. Francis metal for my dog to wear and another where he sleeps and am ordering a triple strength health pet mojo hand but I know it will be awhile before i receive it,I have one question about this and one other question firstly if I want all his bad health issues to go away and I am asking for this do I use the wanning moon or do I ask for his good health to increase and use the waxing moon?. The other question is is there a simple spell that I can use to help with his health while waiting for mojo I have every color candle a few oils such as blessing,van van,john the conquer etc.Please reply asap,Thanks
Sharona22

Re: Simple Healing Pet Spell While Waiting for Mojo

Unread postby Lara » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:23 am

There is a list of white candle spells here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#white

As for the waxing and waning moon - I would do both, starting with the one you can do soonist.
While some hoodoo spells call for timing spells by the moon, you can also do the work by the week.

Blessing work on Sunday is appropriate.
Lara

Re: Simple Healing Pet Spell While Waiting for Mojo

Unread postby Sharona22 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Thanks good idea to do both, In case anyone works with wicca Fri the 13th is the day to work with Norse goddess Freya I mention this because she will help you with luck in your spells today if you burn a pink candle and pray for her help.
Sharona22

Dog just injured both paws

Unread postby Sharona22 » Fri May 01, 2009 6:23 pm

My dog just injured both paws,went to vet got meds nad he has to rest but Is there any spell or prayer I can do tonight to help(he is getting no better)I have candles,healing oil,many seals,incense,other oils,herbs,loadstone,magnetic sand. I would like to start something tonight(which color candle for healing) The other thing is have you ever heard of any healing modality working overnight or starting to work over night?
Sharona22

Re: Dog just injured both paws

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri May 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi,first going to the vet was good and follow their advice to the letter. Second: the meds the vet gave you won't work miracles, you have to give it time for the treatment to have effect. Calm down the dog will be fine. As for dealing with this from a magic perspective I would say a prayer. I would not use any oils or powders on the animal, at least not wear it could possibly lick it. You can light a white candle for healing. As for something like that working over night, well anything is possible but a physical injury isn't in all probability going to heal over night. Don't rush things, the animal needs time to recover. So yeah, I would light a white candle dressed with healing oil and pray from the heart, if you want to ask a saint to intercede on your behalf the Saint Francis is the patron of animals.

Good Luck
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Sharona22- Ive noticed that you post a lot of posts where you want instant results over night. Spells do not work this way, but they do take the least resist road to get to an outcome. I am not trying to be rude or offensive so please do not take it as such. I just think that spells are another tool that we can use in our everyday lives. But this does not mean we should stop living, and use spell work for everything. Spellwork should not stop a person from getting medical advice. Also, a spellwork can not stop things that are a natural part of life. I would do as Haildiscordia says and say a prayer to a Saint. Trust the saint and know that they are going to help you
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sharona22 » Sun May 03, 2009 1:04 pm

I already dressed the candle with healing and blessing oit wrote a petition and put it under the icense burner with blessing incense sage something else and carved brodys name and what I want and then I hung up a picture of Dr. hernandez and his prayer that was on Fri eve. actually it has started working he has been running some with out limping actually though I am going to keep him rested and off hard hot surfaces for a few more days but I think everything I did especially my prayer to Dr Hernandez and the god appollo and st. francis of assisi all helped. Yes sometimes I get over excited and want fast results but I do not depend or stop getting any other good treatment besides that and I know sometimes it takes awhile and may not even be the answer we are looking for Usually the main time I am anxious about quick results is when it happens to my sweet dog he is 11/2 and has had so many medical problems from sever allergies to physical accidents I guess it is partlially that reason why I do want fast results when it comes to him Thanks for the help,info,advice from everyone I understand where you are coming from starsinthesky7 no offense you were just being honest and helpful
Sharona22

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sun May 03, 2009 3:55 pm

I definitely feel for you Sharona, and you might want to consider that paw injuries can take a while, just like human ankle injuries, simply because you can't stay off your feet ALL the time. It seems even the laziest dog just HAS to get up and run around the minute they're supposed to stay still
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue May 05, 2009 8:38 am

Every one has been kind and honest and I know you are all right but when it comes to my dog only alittle over 1 I get alittle obsessive especially since this particular injury was recived when the person walking him let leash go and he got away from her and it a horrible feeling for me that is when he got hurt
Sharona22

Canine Healing Spell

Unread postby Livia Indica » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Okay, first the details. I've been doing magic stuff for over ten years and doing hoodoo for about half that time. So, I'm not a beginner but not an expert either. Here's the deal: one of my dogs is hurt (and will be going to the vet tomorrow if I can get him in). I'm wanting to do some magic to help him heal. We think he tried to jump the fence when ice was covering the ground and had a bad fall. He's dragging his back left leg and his ribs are very sore, but not swollen as far as I can see. He eats and drinks some and goes potty once or twice a day and is breathing okay and his eyes are alert. But mostly he just lays still and tries to sleep. But I can tell he's in pain cuz he yelps very occasionally (mostly when I try to pick him up) and walks very, very slowly. So, I want to do some magic to help him heal. The problem is I'm kind of a nervous wreck about it. I'm really worried about him and my mind is all over the place. So I'm thinking that it might not be a good idea for me to work a spell since I'm really scatterbrained right now. Can anyone recommend something I could do that's simple and maybe doesn't require serious concentration? I'm doing the typical things for him, keeping him as still and quiet as possible and keeping the heating pad on him and carefully carrying him when necessary and just making sure he takes it easy. But he's hurting and it's killing me. I want to do all I can to help and that includes magical assistance so I could really use some advice. Any input or support would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Livia Indica

Re: Canine Healing Spell

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:33 pm

A simple white candle, with healing oil if you have it, should do the trick. Not complicated, not requiring a lot of preparation or detailed work. Just write a petition for your dog to be well, place it under the candle, concentrate for five minites or so and leave it burning somewhere safe, preferably in the same room as your dog but not where it can be knocked over.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Lay your hands on the areas that are sore - or if they are too sore, then just lay them on the dog's body anywhere he will let you. Imagine a sphere of White Light/Christ Light/ Universal Light (what ever you want to call it) about a foot above your head, then see a beam of light shoot down from that sphere down into your body, down your spinal column. When you inhale, imagine the healing Light flooding into you from the Universal Source, when you exhale, imagine that the Light travels down through you and out your hands. Just take calm steady breaths that are easy for you to maintain. You may very well feel your hands grow very warm and perhaps tingly. You can pray while you do this, praying for the recovery of the dog. You can even breathe your prayers into the dog using this same visualization.

If you are comfortable with St. Francis of Assisi, you may wish to petition his aid. Lighting a nice candle that you've prayed over and dressed with Healing or St. Francis oil is a nice way to do this. You could also ask St. Francis to bring healing energy through you, and then use the visualization and breathing above.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Livia Indica » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Thank so much for your input, I truly appreciate it. I guess I wasn't as scatterbrained as I thought as I have been doing some of these things without having read through your great replies. But I will keep at it and follow your advice. My boy is doing better. He still doesn't have full control over his back legs but he's mobile and seems to be over most of the pain. Thanks again for letting me ramble on in my panicky state.
Livia Indica

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 pm

What did the vet say?
Turnsteel

Unread postby Livia Indica » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm

They said it could be a spinal injury, possible nerve damage and would require an exam and xray for $65. Then possible cortizone shots for 2-4 weeks at $10 a pop. But in the meantime they said I could give him one low dose aspirin per day which I did for a while. I was starting to put money aside for the visit, as they don't take payments, when he started getting off the bed on his own. And he just kept improving after that. He's now almost totally back to normal. When he goes to hike he can't quite lift his leg as high as he wants and he sometimes walks with a little diagonal motion, and he can't get up to his regular speediness yet but the pain seems to be totally gone. *knock wood* Anyway, looks like I don't have to take him to the vet after all, thanks the gods!
Livia Indica

My kitty is ill,and I need some help!

Unread postby tigermoon » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Hello all!

I Know St. Francis is th patron saint of all animals and probably would help in my situation,but St. Gertrude of Nivellles is the patron saint of cats.

Has anyone petitioned her for help with sick kitties? If i wanted LM to fix a candle for me in her honor how would I order it? What would I specify?

How would I go about repaying St. Francis or St. Gertrude?

I am open to any other suggestions!

Thank you!
tigermoon

Re: My kitty is ill,and I need some help!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 pm

I am not familiar with Saint Gertrude and don't think Lucky Mojo sells this particular Saint's items. You can certainly call the shop and inquire. Lucky Mojo sells both Saint Francis of Assisi and St. Martin de Porres candles, religious cards, statues, bath crystals, incenses, etc... I have petitioned both Saint Francis and St. Martin with much success. For sick animals, I would petition St. Martin because he sheltered and healed stray dogs and cats and could speak with animals.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 pm

You could just have a candle dressed with All Saints oil, Holy oil, or Healing oil for that case.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:08 pm

To repay Saint Francis, you may contribute to shelters for wildlife (he is primarily the saint of wild animals).

To repay Saint Martin de Porres, you would contribute to any sort of veterinary program for domestic cats and dogs, such as a regional non-profit organization that provides free or low-cast spay and neuter services to low-income pet owmers. In my area, for instance, i give to Forgotten Felines of Sonoma County. There are others in other parts of the country, like Alley Cat Allies, Animal Birth Control, Metro Cat Action Team, North Shore Animal League, Feral Cat Coalition, and many, many more. Use a google search on the term "low cost spay neuter" and then search by state for the one nearest your home.They are all in need of donations, and would gladly accept whatever yopu can give in honour of Saint Martin de Porres.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 am

I also would recommend petitioning St. Martin de Porres. During his time on earth, he showed compassion toward stray dogs and cats by starting an animal shelter at his sister's home.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Protection for New Dog

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 am

Hi All, last December I had to put my 12.5 year old Doberman down. It was extremely painful and broke my heart.. but she had a long life and her heart was just giving out. A week later, I rescued an 11 year old Doberman (in great shape) whose owner had died. She made the holidays and the new year and football season a hoot. On Tuesday, she was in the yard running and collapsed dead. Also, her heart. Dobes are predisposed to heart issues and I knew when I adopted an 11 year old we wouldn't have much time; but losing two dogs in 8 weeks has been hard. Next week I am taking in a 6.5 year old former breeder Doberman and looking forward to it. I have never used any oil and/or candle to pray for the protection of a pet - if anyone has any suggsetions or ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Obviously, any of us can die at any time and there are no guarantees, but if there is something I can do to protect this one from the classic heart conditions in Dobes, I would do it.

Thanks much and best wishes to everyone.

SP
suzyparker

Re: Protection for New Dog

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 am

If you work with saints at all, St. Francis -- patron of animals -- is an obvious choice here. Burn candles on a picture of your new dog; spike his grooming products with St. Francis oil or Blessing or 7-11 Holy oil (the last one has a strong, spicy fragrance; he might shy away from it). You could also place a protective charm such as one of those little blue glass eyes on his collar.

And then there's this simple Canine Healing Spell that was posted in May last year.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:10 am

In addition to MissMichaele's wonderful suggestions, I would point out that LuckyMojo fashions a conjure hand specifically for the health of pets. Look for "Mojo for the Health of Pets" at this page http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 am

St. Martin de Porres is the patron of veterinarians and stray cats and dogs. He started an animal shelter and could talk to animals. Lucky Mojo carries several products to assist in petitioning him.

He is also the patron of the poor, housekeepers, and those who are victims of discrimination, as well as those who are working toward harmony among diverse groups of people.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Thank you all so much. I will be sure and take these tips and utilize them for my new girl.

Thanks again.
suzyparker

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Lucky Mojo sells Saint Martin De Porres oil ($6.00 OIL-CAT-MARP), incense ($4.00 IPD-CAT-MARP), bath crystals ($4.00 BCR-CAT-MARP), sachet powders ($4.00 SPD-CAT-MARP) and fixed candle ($8.50
CAN-GLC-SMTP). The pages have not be developed yet but each are located on the appropriate pages. I have both oils for my little precious.

I want to applaud you for adopting a little precious.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm

This is work you can probably do yourself, as indicated, but if you are interested having an AIRR worker help you, Momma Hen and Deacon Millet both do animal healing and protection spells for clients, on their altars. Check them out at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spells and Prayers for a Pet (Any Species) Who Is Ill

Unread postby Christen » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi folks,

I did a search and didn't find much in the forums, so I thought I'd ask. My mom and I run a dog rescue and we take in west highland terriers from all over North and South Carolina. Our most recent is a female currently named Skye. She has a pretty bad skin infection that doesn't seem to be clearing up very quickly with antibiotics. Are there any healing spells or rituals I could try that might speed things up with the antibiotics? Or perhaps help to heal her outright?

I looked here also: http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html Should I just maybe try the white candle magic spell?

thanks in advance,
christen
Christen

Re: Healing spell for sick dog

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Poor little baby... I am by no means a veterinarian, but regular readers are familiar with my passion about animals. Yes you can, and certainly consider petitioning St. Martin de Porres, he sheltered and healed dogs and cats and could talk to animals.

CAN-GLC-SMTP
St. Martin de Porres Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 am

My best friend's cat was rather sick a while ago--it was life-threatening--and we petitioned St Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals. The cat recovered significantly after that.
cabriellenil

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:45 am

Here is information on Saint Francis of Assisi (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html)

OIL-CAT-FRAN
St. Francis of Assisi Oil
$6.00

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 am

Both of those saints are excellent to call on for animals. You may want to do a yes/no divination to see which one would be most appropriate for this case -- or work with both.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Christen » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 am

Thanks for the replies! I think I will try and petition the saints.
Christen

which candle should I have set for my pet asap please help

Unread postby Spellkiss » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:31 pm

My cat had a tooth pulled and his gums swelled up and he had medicine to make the swelling go down they said wait a week its been a week they said its possible he might have cancer, his one side of his face is swelled up which forces his eye to close a little bit and they just ran a biopsy to see if he has cancer or what it is, I won't know for a few days but if it is it would be terminal i'm guessing I would like to have a candle or two set at luckymojo altar asap and I am wandering which ones will help in this situation to wishfully cure or help him get better and come back with non cancerous results. I seriously need a miracle. he means everything to me.thank you.
Spellkiss

Re: which candle should I have set for my pet asap please help

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:55 pm

You can petition St. Francis &/or St. Martin de Porres for your cat as they are both patrons of animals. In fact, St. Martin de Porres actually opened a hospital for sick and injured animals when he was alive!

And of course Healing works for animals as much as people.

Many blessings
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:23 pm

thank you so much. all answers to my post are appreciated
Spellkiss

Unread postby Spellkiss » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 am

I just got the news he was diagnosed with cancer and would be terminal,
I already purchased vigils to be lit before I knew if it was infection or cancer and I just ordered a saint jude for the results I just found out, is there anything anyone can recommend me ordering or anything for him to heal,recover and have a second chance and live, I don't want to lose him he is everything to me he does not deserve this. I want to do anything I can to try and save him.
I really need a miracle. thank you
Spellkiss

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:03 am

Post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php). My prayers are with you, I understand as a pet lover and owner.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spellkiss » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:26 am

I just did that thank you, any other suggestions are highly appreciated I will try anything I won't give up.
Spellkiss

Unread postby Spellkiss » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

thank you for all the prayers on crystal silence league please keep them coming!
Spellkiss

help with sick dog

Unread postby pma » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:55 am

My 10 year old large breed dog is sick and the vet cannot pin down exactly what is wrong. We've ruled out major organ failure and cancer (which is GREAT!!) and have him on 3 antibiotics and 2 other meds to alleviate his symptoms, eliminate infections and hopefully heal him. Thank goodness my dog likes pills and LOVES his vet. He is a willing participant in that regard.

Blood tests have not worsened but have not improved in the 5 days he's been on meds, which has the vet a little frustrated. He's at least stable, which has me relieved.

I have a vigil to St. Francis burning at MISC with healing and protection oils. I also have a St. Francis medal on my angel's collar. I have been putting LM Healing oil on his temples and his collar and the Healing oil sits out beside his picture on a small altar.

I would like to burn some candles at home, as well. I have LM Healing oil and have ordered LM St. Francis oil. While I am waiting for the St. Francis oil, should I light a white 4" candle with Healing oil or a brown 4" candle with Healing oil and further petition St. Francis? Or should I do both? Various 4" offertory candles are the only candles that I have on hand.

I also have some Van Van oil coming with the St. Francis oil but don't know if that would be appropriate rather than to clear out my space. I did a full house cleaning with Chinese Wash last Friday, too.

Thank you for reading. Any suggestions or prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.
pma

Re: help with sick dog

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:06 pm

I feel you on this pma. White candles can be used with Healing products. Also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pma » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Thank you, so much!!
pma

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:50 pm

You can also petition St. Martin de Porres, who healed and sheltered dogs and cats, and could talk to animals.

working-with-saint-martin-de-porres-t15764.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pma » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 am

Many thanks, I will do.

I have to say, my dog smells SO good ever since I started putting LM Healing oil on his head. His vet really doesn't want him to get wet or have a bath, so the scent of the oil has been a nice bonus.
pma

Unread postby pma » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:14 am

Here's a quick update for anyone who has read this thread:

Some of my dog's bloodwork was heading in the right direction and some of it was not, as eveidenced by slight jaundice on Monday. We decided it best to do a surgical biopsy to get to the bottom of things and to formulate a proper treatment plan. He had the surgery yesterday and has a pretty big incision on his underside (5" - 6"). He is recovering nicely and is definitely a fighter. We are still waiting for the labs but the vet said the irregularities he found on his liver didn't look too angry, just irregular with relatively clean margins. He was able to keep his spleen, too. WHEW. All in all, he's been doing well, so far. He still smells great, thanks to the LM Healing oil on his temples.

Thank you to everyone who has read this thread and to everyone who has said a little prayer for my dog, who is truly an angel, masquerading as a dog. Then again, aren't all dogs??
pma

My cat is so sick!

Unread postby lawnsong » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I am begging for any help you can give me with my sick kitty. I have taken him to the vet twice now, and he is still having difficulty breathing. He is the sweetest cat...does not have a mean bone in his body. He is very friendly with everybody and even though he has to live with 5 other cats, he does not hiss or bite...he is just a jolly soul. He has been suffering for two days now, and has been given shots, pills, xrays, etc. I am beside myself with worry! I know to pray to St. Francis of Assissi,but am wondering what else I can do to help this poor fellow. If anybody has any suggestions, I would be most grateful! Thank you!
lawnsong

Re: My cat is so sick!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:21 am

You can also ask St. Martin de Porres for assistance. He healed and sheltered dogs and cats and could talk to animals.

working-with-saint-martin-de-porres-t15764.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lawnsong » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 am

Thank you so much for your help! I prayed to St Martin and to St Francis, and Felix is getting better....I will have to order the anointing oils to have on hand ....I have 6 kitties that I love dearly!! Bless you!
lawnsong

Unread postby psychic kitty » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 am

Just saw this thread. I am SO GLAD your precious mewie is better. I almost lost my little familiar back in June so I know how you must have felt. :cry:

I prayed to Martin de Porres, Francis of Assisi and Gertrude of Nievelles (she is the patron saint of cats!) for help, as well as Michael the archangel. I can honestly say they performed a miracle, for which I am eternally grateful. After kitty recovered, I made a donation to the local cat rescue charity where I live and I still burn a novena candle to the saints as thanks for keeping my little ones safe.
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...
psychic kitty

Boyfriend's Cat, very sick, in pain, no cure...

Unread postby Cortana » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:59 am

My boyfriend's 5 year old cat is very sick with an incredibly difficult to get rid of intestinal parasite. For the last 8 months I have seen this cat get progressively worse. With the cat being in pain each day, suffering from incontenent bowls and behavioral problems because he's (1.poorly trained) & angry that he's in pain. Each vet visit becomes more expensive, they have done nothing to ease his pain; only giving the cat Prozac to calm him down and "prescription food"(which is a Ponzi scheme in itself). This cat is hurting and in my view, as in many of my pet loving friends view, this cat needs to be euthanized to end his suffering. The problem is my boyfriend (who has very little pet experience) thinks that putting the cat down means giving up on him and won't do it. How can I get him to see the error in prolonging this cats suffering?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・
Cortana

Re: Spells and Prayers for Health of Ill, Injured, or Aged Pets

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi, Cortana,
Yes, I agree with you. I am a HUGE animal lover but draw the line at them suffering.
And, sometimes, people see the human emotional investment in their pets and try to drain them out of money.
So, I suggest you influence him to your way of thinking with some influence spells. Try this webpage: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html.
Good luck to you. I am rooting for you to let your boyfriend see the light!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Boyfriend's Cat, very sick, in pain, no cure...

Unread postby IamMe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Cortana

My apologies for previously posting medical info that was against LM's rules!

While I understand what you're asking, I personally think 5 years is too young for a cat or any pet to go. You may want to consider talking to different vets as the one you're going to sounds like he's/she's at a loss of what to do. You don't even have to go to them -- many vets or their informed assistants will answer your questions over the phone. Consider asking about alternative/home remedies on top of any other medication for the cat. In addition to what Miss Aida recommended, you may want to use LM Clarity and LM King Solomon's Wisdom products to have a clear view of what to do.

You may also want to get an LM Healing Vigil candle for the cat and use Healing oil on the candle, or other candles as well ( not on the cat directly). Also smoke the home and the cat's personal spaces with Healing incense. Also consider placing a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.

Good luck.
IamMe

Fertility help with older dog?

Unread postby Sherry Lynn » Mon May 12, 2014 12:44 am

Does anyone have any recommendations to help encourage a productive mating of an older male dog with a younger female? I've found a lot of information here on the forums for older HUMAN males, but didn't know if there was something else I could do, so I'm asking for help. He is quite a distance away, I'm waiting for the time to be right again (the first attempt was not successful), then we will make another "visit" for one more try.

This would mean a lot to us--he's the last of our line of family dogs, even if we could manage one offspring, we would be over the moon. I've hesitated to ask, because it is probably an unusual question, & I've never posted a query here before. I hope I have done it right, & kept as brief as possible, but can add more info if it would help--I'm hoping to place an order with Lucky Mojo soon, if there is anything that I need.
(I even know their signs--he's a Cancer, she's a Capricorn. <smile>).
Sherry Lynn

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals