• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Spiritual Attacks by Means of Insects

Help- beetles appearing after committing to learning craft

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:09 am

Hello. I'm new as a member but have been searching around luckymojo.com for about half a year now. I wish my first post were not to ask for help but I am pretty sure I need it. I promise to contribute in the near future...probably once my new residents have moved back out.

So, briefly: About 12 hours after making my own personal commitment to a solitary year and a day of focused learning of hoodoo and witchcraft on Wednesday, and performing a personal ritual to honor that commitment, small black beetles that I am not sure I have seen before in this area began appearing in my home.

My ritual involved a cleansing bath of sandalwood, casting a circle, calling the quarters, consecrating my current tools, smudging myself and my altar area with frankincense, cinnamon, clove, creating an herbal pillow for increased psychic dreams and cleansing of a camphor block, star anise, corriander seeds, dressed with lemongrass oil, and meditating within my circle for about 10 minutes. I then closed the circle, thanked the elements and goddesses and gods, took my pillow, and went to bed. This all took place in my upstairs bedroom Wednesday night/Thursday very early morning.

After waking Thursday morning I found one small, oval shaped winged black beetle in the house, in the downstairs living room directly below where my circle was but didn't think too much of it. That evening after work I lit some incense without drawing a circle- simply meant to cleanse and mentally prepare for a planned circle later- sulphur first, then frankincense, rosemary, and cinnamon with some High John the Conqueror, and smudged the whole house. While doing so, I came across three more, in the same area. I have been in this home 3 years and have never had a bug problem and never have seen flying beetles around. I checked outside and saw none around the door; and after allowing the incense to burn completely saw no more. The evening sped by and I suddenly did not have the time or energy to circle and do the work I had planned on. Roughly the same thing happened Friday night. Tonight (Saturday), I had no plans to circle, only to read and meditate; and saw no beetles until I took out my incense containers and placed them on a tray to burn while reading online downstairs. Once downstairs, from out of nowhere two landed on me and another was on the floor. I lit my charcoal and waited for it to completely ignite, when I looked back a few minutes later it had burned far more than it should have in that time- about 1/4 of the tab, and then my incense would not smoke, and then the remainder of the charcoal biscuit burned to ash in about five minutes, with only a few wisps of smoke from the rosemary- yet all the herbs appeared charred and almost fully burned. In that time the beetles increased - about ten or so in the house so far, they seem to keep crawling out of the couch and only interested in crawling on me and my personal items, not really deterred by movement or noise- they will run away on their own only to circle and scurry right at me again.

Uuuuhhhmm....This does not seem like a positive development. Nor one I would be anywhere near knowledgeable enough to deal with on my own. I would appreciate any advice that can be given. Is this a crossing? Did I invite it with any of my actions? And of course, how to reverse whatever is going on and get these beetles back to their normal programming, outside- not in my home. And how best to protect myself as a solitary, learning practitioner from this point?

In trying to think of anyone who might have crossed me I am perplexed. I am not even sure what those offering advice here might want or need to know to offer help- this is all I can think of that might be relevant, but I am happy to answer any questions that might help. I have been casually studying craft of carious disciplines for my entire life, and have had a few women throughout my life who have taught me, also casually. After many things converging in my life recently I decided it was time to make a formal choice to use my abilities as an instrument of the Goddess and begin a more concentrated effort at learning and practicing. No one knew of my choice to commit to formally educating myself, or my personal ritual, although many close to me do know me as 'witchy', and I do have a small number of friends who are also witches. My daughter- 18- and I have recently discussed our shared interest and abilities, and she was with me when purchasing the herbs and incense I've been using this week, but this is not absolutely unexpected between us. There is a gentleman (friend) I deal with at my shop, who I know is hoodoo friendly and knows I am as well, who has been (with good reasons) suggesting for a few months that someone has been 'putting their finger on me', first in a stalker sort of sense, but more recently in a hoodoo sense. He recently gave me an older book on the history of Witchcraft in the US and on Tuesday responded to my story of a very odd relationship situation in my personal life by saying he thought someone had crossed me and he bet that book had given me some ideas. There is nothing more that stands out in my mind when trying to think of where this might be coming from or what it's purpose might be.

I am not a squeamish kind of lady, although I tend to carry bugs to the front door and toss them out rather than squish them...but this is disturbing. I think I am beetle free and then from no where, I find one crawling on my chest or my leg. It is giving me the heebie jeebies on just about every level. Any help or advice is appreciated.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Re: Help- beetles appearing after committing to learning craft

Unread postby william » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Ancient Egyptians considered the scarab beetle to be lucky, I think they are protective also, I wouldn't see this as a particularly bad sign.
william

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 pm

I don't think this is necessarily a sign but if it is its not a good one at all. Have you done a divination yet? If you lack the skill to do so have one done by one of the workers at the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
Turnsteel

Unread postby kittynmoon » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:49 am

I had moths - big giant moths - 7 inches across- appear all over my property a couple of times after a workings I have done. A few luna moths also showed up. I took it as a nature just being attracted to the energies in the area more than a sign or anything.
kittynmoon

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:12 am

Hello,
I believe you should capture one of the beetles and take it in a jar to a local exterminator since this sound like household pests to me. There are species that turn into beetles at this time of year and that you will find in windowsills. They have been in another stage of development earlier which would explain why you haven't seen them before.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 am

I'd get an exterminator in. Then I would cleanse the house, and myself. Divination is a good idea, and if I were you, I'd consider investing in a scarab amulet.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 am

Hi all.
I thought I would add an update.
First, I hadn't replied here because after posting I felt a bit foolish for freaking out on it, and for that being the subject my first post here, as I hope to develop and learn from the practitioners who offer their knowledge here and hate appearing foolish and uneducated. I also realized that, in mixing traditions, I might not be adhering to the rules of the forum.

That said, after a nice private message suggesting so, I ordered some Van Van oil and Chinese wash and did a house cleansing and in 3 days they went away all at once- all several hundred of them, poof. I don't know if it was a seasonal bug, a random and sudden home infestation, or a magical side effect. Figured the house needed the cleaning, at any rate.

A few days after, in a box of items I got in at my resale/vintage shop, there was a jade scarab ring that had been broken so just the amulet part without the ring was there. I felt very drawn to it and am now using it as a protection amulet, it lives on my main altar. Since putting it there several very nice 'altar items' have simply come to me in various ways- I was looking at censors one night and the next day a gentleman came to my shop with a HUGE one decorated with the Chinese zodiac in a box of junk to see if I wanted any of it before he threw it away. It works like a chimney and makes my charcoal light up so easily! A bakery down the street makes Dia de los Muertos sugar figures and gave me one the day of a friend's funeral just before Halloween and I was studying ancestor altars. I found 3 matching oil lamps, all vintage, all well within my price range, all from different parts of the country- all identical except different colors (red, blue, green). A tibetan lady came to the shop selling jewelry and even though I could not afford to buy any we talked, connected, and she left me with some turkish evil eye earrings and some turquoise and amethyst earrings for protection; I gave her a vintage mexican silver and mother of pearl broach and earring set. A few other items have come along too, all for free. I thank the beetles.;)

Sooo, here's something strange that I don't know what to make of... about a week after the beetle visitors departed, I was studying overnight about various pentacles and seals. The next morning when I went to my car, which sits in the driveway so that I face my home when I get in it, and when I did I saw that someone had drawn a small blue 5 pointed star in bright blue chalk on the post of my porch overnight about waist high- I had last seen the post around sundown the night before and it wasn't there. When I got home that night I sprinkled some salt and Van Van oil around the porch, and scrubbed it off, then did an outward porch sweep with Chinese Wash. The next night I studied some and then went to bed leaving my purse on the couch- a normal place for me to leave it. When I got up the next morning there was a blue star drawn in the same color on the inside flap of the purse- which I had just recently received and know did not have this before. I live with a 19 year old who was out of town, and 3 cats- none of whom I suspect (too lazy to try that without thumbs). Since I've never heard of this particular thing, and wasn't able to find anything online I just kept an eye out for more blue stars and/or other signs, and never saw any, but it just seemed so ... odd. Any one have any thoughts?

An aside/possible addendum is that since this time, my life has pretty much gone completely topsy turvy in a very unpredictable and difficult way- the synopsis is that my home was unexpectedly foreclosed on in the process of a mortgage modification using an attorney- who was unaware of the foreclosure filing until I informed him that I was served with it. This has forced me to have to default on the owner-financed loan for my business and allow it to go back to the original owner (who is rumored to be a 'witch' and had a hard time letting go of the business- unknown what she might practice). My college age daughter is headed off to an expensive university in 3 weeks (it was supposed to be 2 months but she's decided to make it early amidst all the drama and downsizing froma 3br to an efficiency- can't blame her) and the shop hasn't paid me any salary since I bought it just over a year ago. And just before my first posting I had a lifelong love return after 20 years estranged, move in almost immediately, and move out within 3 weeks over a small fight. Whew!:( It feels like one of those terrible whirlwinds that, once over, will have made everything new and fresh again, but while stuck in it, really stinks.

Yes, I am doing some work and plan to seek the assistance of a worker as soon as my finances permit as I feel I am certainly experiencing 'crossed' conditions- whether the result of work done on me or not I don't know. This, too, has something to do with my lack of follow up here, it's been a wild month and a half.

Any suggestions on what I can do in the meantime, as my overall situation- financial, personal, love, family, and business, all of it... has become rather dire and my finances may not allow for a reading or professional help for some time? My LM altar supplies are currently Van Van, Spirit Guide, and Master Key oils, and Chinese wash. I also have an assortment of mostly love and protection herbs, amber, sandalwood, frankincense, and Jasmine incense,and household white candles. I have John the Conqueror and Adam and Eve sachet, Come to Me oil, and Money Drawing oil. I intend to try and order a 13 day herb bath to start using the day I move into my new apartment, and plan to do a thorough cleansing of the home before I move in, as well as of all items I unpack.

I have also decided that rather than mixing traditions "as I feel comfortable" it would be best to fully learn the tenets of hoodoo without the influence of other magic I have learned, as this is what I have been drawn to over the years but kept getting diverted into Wiccan and Witch traditions of various sorts which always have some aspect which seems unnatural and forced for me personally. As I have read more here on the forums and at the LM sites, I have felt this to be a good direction and have already found my practice and study to be a comfort and tool for spiritual development while going through my current difficulties. I appreciate being empowered to become my own practitioner through shared knowledge and experience. Thanks cat and everyone here for that!

I apologize if this is too long or too many subjects/issues/questions for a thread. I am wordy, just want to give a clear picture. I guess my actual questions are:

Anyone have any thoughts on the blue stars...meanings? Similar experiences? Opinions- bad or good? Remedies? Things to watch for?

What might help me find an appropriate apartment- affordable but comfortable, with management willing to work with credit issues?

How about undoing any work that the previous (and again current) owner of my business might have done- I have come to terms with her taking the store back as I don't think it was my true path and she needs to finish up some business of her own there- but want to be free of any ill will or effects she has sent my way?

And what about putting a stop to this sudden onslaught of terrible luck that has caused me to loose my home, business, and daughter staying at home (I've been a singe mom with just her since age 16 so it's a big deal for me), all in a matter of 3 weeks?

Finally, any suggestions for helping my (smart, wonderful, magical, empathic) daughter in her transition away from home? She will be staying with friends for about a month and a half while waiting for dorms to open in January, and of course our finances for college are tight at best. She had some academic difficulty her senior year that delayed her entrance into a 4 year university, and she is attending one in the spring on a conditional acceptance. I just want it to be the best experience, as worry free and successful as it can possibly be for her.

Thank you all again.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:19 am

I thought it might help on the blue stars question to add that I live in a neighborhood with predominantly Hispanic (mostly central Mexico and central South American countries) and South African (Somali, mainly) families. I don't (that I know of) have any problems with any neighbors, although there is a group of older Somali teen boys who have been developing some gang activity a few houses down and they have made a point of staring me down and standing in my way in the road when I come home after dark. Perhaps the blue star marks might be better known in one of their magical traditions?
GoddessMojo

Unread postby zee » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:44 am

I cannot offer any insight in the blue stars, or the beetles, but as to the rest of the 'stuff' you describe I will tell you it is a common occurence when one undertakes a change or major dedication to something , in your case an year and a day to the study of the craft.

If you have read hermetics you will know that all things resonate to the 'As above , so below;as within, so without' dictum, even in hoodoo , we influence situations by creating a 'simulation' as it were of the desired outcome

Sometimes i also think of these things as 'pre-requisites' that need to be taken care of before you can be deemed to be spiritually/emotionally/metaphysically fit for the task...

Thus a lot of unresolved subconscious issues resurface, demanding to be taken care of before you can embark on this new demanding adventure: your friend from 20 years ago may have made a deep subconscious impression all those years ago and something within you may have needed closure on it etc etc, or he represents a time in your life that you need to find meaning/closure/resolution etc with..these are all signs that the universe sends us... maybe if you think about the details it might make sense

Also i have noticed that the spiritual and the financial often does not go well together...it is almost like one is asked to be clear on the fact that dedication to the craft often requires that you do not care about other areas of life, when you show that dedication then things sort of, sort themselves out, but what usually ends up happening is a renewal of effort in worldly/financial things at the expense of spiritual ones: so in essence what one is being told is that one may need to think more on what one needs to be as a person before one can dedicate oneself to the spiritual task.

Also may mean that dedication to the spiritual task may not best be served by being where you are, may be it calls you elsewhere, hence the difficulties with your home etc

See its like 'be careful what you wish for, you just might get it'..you may have dedicated yourself to serve the goddess, but the goddess' idea of being served may be different from yours,, you know? Just like when we help someone, we help them the way they want to be helped, not the way we think they are best helped

Also about the boys in the neighborhood being a nuisance, this might be a sign you need to gather more courage, or indeed ,whatever applies to you in your personal situation.

I have seen this happen several times in the past one i need to dedicate myself to any task, even something like a 9 day ritual etc..all sorts of hell comes from every direction, the kids get sick, the car breaks down etc etc.

A teacher once told me its like exams. when we decide we want to better ourselves, then we have to give exams in order to move to higher spiritual ground. The universe takes us at face value. Can we face the difficulties being thrown at us and persist or do we give up the dream ? Do we have the stamina to fix our baggage, get things straightened out and progress? Just as in school exams one needs to get with the books, find the important notes, throw out the useless fluff in order to pass the exams...same thing here. We dont take the exam prep process personally cuz we know we gotta do what we gotta do in order to pass.

So dont take your troubles personally, know that it may well be part of the goddess's design to get you up to speed to do what you say you want to.But do think about stuff happening to you ans see how it might be impacting your spiritual practice, or whatever else it means to you..it is obviously a very personal process so no one can really tell you what to think/do..however heres my ...

Practical advice:

1. Downsizing is good in this economy. your daughter is moving, and you may not need so much space. So dont take it personally. Maybe you can move to a safer neighborhood as well? this is a great opportunity to begin your work in a fresh space.

2.Use LM's cleansing and clarifying lines : chinese wash to begin with in both yr old and new house, road opener and van van oils in the wash are good also

3.Psychic vision or the clarity lines for your spiritual growth

4.Money drawing, money stay with me, fast luck, road opener, steady work to ensure work so you don t have the financial distractions away from your spiritual work

anyways , this was just my very long 2 cents...sorry if i stepped in where i shouldn't have with all the 'advice'....just that i have been in a very similar place and this is what worked for me too

take care!
Zee
zee

Unread postby Donnalee » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 am

Dear Goddess, Wow, Your mystical plate is overflowing that's for sure. As to the Beetles on your first post.
I sensed they were special. A message that you hit a higher vibration not lower. I had a similar experience only with. Dragon Flies. They actually were swarming, I would walk outside in the morning to meditate ( I live in Florida on 5 beautiful acre of 200 year old Oaks & breathtaking foliage) The Dragonflies were actually bumping into me. It was great. They were even in my house this was I feel a message of harmony. As to the blue stars,
The post I can see perhaps a neighbor or a another able to draw it without being seen or detected. The purse however that's troubling.To think that someone was in your home without your knowing , Do you lock your doors?
Who else has a key? How well do you know this man who told you you were crossed? could he be the crosser?.
Maybe a stalker? To look @ the other obvious choice If it is a spirit This is very rare to say the least.I have been a member of the First Spiritualist church for 45 years and never heard of Spirit energy able to do something so difficult,it takes a tremendous amount of energy to manifest in spirit let alone draw a star on your purse. Of course all beliefs are viable. so it is your manifestation. Your home now has been violated to the extent of losing it. You need to contact a reader from LM site Airr. If I had this discord in my life I would.I hope something I have said has helped. I am going to do a candle spell for you today Goddess hoping to send some harmony your way.
I leave you with a message. Don't bite off more than you can chew. Slow down. I am working on my own Mojo and I can tell you this site is wonderful once you realize your true power and learn how to flip the Mojo switch on and have no power failures LOL You will have success in all you do.It is your right as a mortal. Have fun , have all.This material realm of being is yours my dear. Gravity can be fun.
donnalee
Donnalee

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Gosh I love you guys already!
@donnalee
Thank you so much for your kind wishes and the candle mojo sent my way/
No one else has a key to my house except the legally blind (can't drive or find his way alone) 'double' ex from 20 years ago who lives about 200 miles away.
The man who told me I might be crossed is an elder black blues man, ex preacher, ex law officer, and ex con, who has befriended me through my store over the last year. We connected over several things and he is more of a protector and teacher than a stalker. He did have a 3rd 'star' when I mentioned these things to him- a young lady named Star with blue hair, who is putting a young relative of his in danger. But she and I have no connections, nor have I ever seen her. All of this was about a month ago and I haven't seen any blue stars since. I agree/understand that this is my manifestation, I just am having trouble understanding what/where I manifested this from and why.

I agree with not biting off more than I can chew. And I did not think I had done so by simply making a spiritual commitment to myself to learn more. My decision to do so came because I have been feeling a decided need for spiritual growth, and magical systems, particularly hoodoo, kept 'showing up' in my life.

I have performed 2 spells since making that commitment; and have tried hard to be measured and educated in my approach. In general I simply ensure that I study at least an hour (usually ends up being about 4) each night, and that I light incense and pray/meditate on my spiritual growth daily. In addition, about 3 nights a week I annoint myself with Master Key oil, and burn a candle dressed with Spirit Guide oil while praying and meditating to seek guidance and help with my spiritual path. I did a honey jar spell after the 20 year ex left again, not for romantic reconciliation but to preserve our friendship as we went from deep sharing and understanding to not speaking to one another in a matter of minutes, and it left me so heartbroken. And I did a candle spell of my own design last week with 3 glass encased candles to address the 3 main areas of distress in my life- which I did this way because to me they all seem to me to be related and connected to each other... love/red, financial/green, and spiritual/purple. Each with a name paper petition asking for - spiritually- calm, strength and wisdom and help from my spirit guides through all of this, financially- the funds to resolve my immediate financial issues- an exact amt, love- to attract a partner who is right for me and to strengthen the traits needed to attract that, appropriate herbs and oils. The spiritual candle burned out in 2 and a half days, leaving a very sooty glass, the money candle burned clean in 5 days, the love took 7, also clean. Over the week I lit a few 'supporting' white candles and added my talismans for these areas in my life to the base of the candles. I took pictures of the wax deposits and whole altar over the course of this one because I too think a reading is in order and realize that is far beyond my abilities right now. I took the spiritual candle burning so quickly (and a few other signs for that candle left out for some semblance of brevity) to mean that this area of my life was most prominently in need of attention, and the sooty glass to mean that there are obstacles to overcome. (Duh!)

@Zee
Yes, this is exactly how I have taken my sudden heap of difficulties...as a test being thrown at me to see if I am prepared for the commitments I have made, and an 'adjustment' the goddess and universe has decided I need. I have experienced this many times before, and at crucial times in my life have always had my entire life changed in sudden and often difficult upheaval. It always leads to growth and strength. Doesn't make it any easier to live through but I persist with my goals in mind.

I am taking the move and the sudden loss of the business to mean that it is time for me to make a very fresh start, and this makes perfect sense for my life. I became a teenage mother at 15 by being coerced, as a virgin. This was a direct spiritual intervention to bring my daughter into my life. Since then my life has always been about her, and my goals, career, finances, home, and romances all were sought or designed with her in mind- and for that time in my life that was good, but I definitely need help changing that paradigm and mindset now that this time is passing. Guess I got it! I have never chosen a home solely for myself, lived alone, or made crucial decisions with only my needs and desires in mind. My vintage store was a childhood goal/dream that I laid to rest when I got pregnant, and buying it last year did feel like coming full circle, bringing one cycle to a close; I just thought at the time that it was going to be more permanent in my life. I believe that I needed to finish out those cycles to reach a new stage. And now that stage is here, so it is logical that I need to be pushed to move forward in a very fresh way. I would never have given up the shop on my own due to the commitments made in buying it (I hate to disappoint people and take my promises very seriously). I did not make it clear in my last post that, as horrible as going through all of this is, I am actually looking forward to the part after the difficult transition: starting fresh in a new home, not just the ability but the NEED to focus on myself for once, with fewer commitments to others that detract from my own progress, and do see the opportunities for spiritual and emotional growth.

Anyhoo. Thank you all soooo much for your thorough and kind responses, it is very comforting, thought provoking, and helpful. I will update as things progress!
Brandi
GoddessMojo

Spiritual Attacks by Means of Insects

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Ok, someone had done work on me and my husband which ultimately split us up. I hired a rootworker to break him and her up, and out of our lives but something weird has been happening. Flies! Flies are everywhere in my backyard, when I get in my car there is always at least 1, in my home in the kitchen and when I open the front door there are several flies. And I've never have had a problem with flies before. Is there a meaning or significance of flies? Could she be retaliating and this is why the flies are here? Or that our work is working? Not sure, any suggestions?
gettingmyloveback

Re: do flies have any meaning?

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 pm

I know Belizzabub is the demon ruler of flies in Judaic lure. I think thats a pretty bad sign.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Flies can be one sign of being crossed. It has happened to me before.

I hope that your rootworker also advised you to keep very clean and protected during the break-up work? You should have a reading with a rootworker to find out if this is the case, or if perhaps there is just an outbreak of flies in your area (it happens from time to time, especially if there's been something like a garbage strike).

In the meantime, get started on some good cleansing. Chinese Wash your home, burn Uncrossing incense, and take some 13-Herb or Uncrossing baths. Also get yourself some Fiery Wall of Protection oil and incense &/or dressed vigil. When you get dry from each Uncrossing bath, anoint the soles of your feet, the base of your skull, crown of your head, solar plexus, and any other part of your body that you may feel is vulnerable. Once your home is very spiritually clean, use the FWP oil to seal all the doors and windows in a 5-spot pattern.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Well it was cut clear and seperation work. Is that the same?
gettingmyloveback

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Not as harsh, but I would still keep clean and protected. Especially since the other woman was throwing tricks (or having them thrown) already. I would imagine that if she did it once, she'd do it again and keep fighting. You may be finding yourself in the middle of a conjure war. Or not. You need a reading to determine what's going on.

Do some cleansing and protection work, and get a reading. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Ok. I will get a reading but jf I am in the middle of a conjure war what should I do? I have never sent any of the negativity or anything he has done back to her. I don't want to play dirty. But I just want her gone. Any suggestions?
gettingmyloveback

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 pm

IF you're in the middle of a war, you want to let the professionals take care of it, and stay extremely cleansed and protected until it is resolved.

But get a reading first to find out if you're actually crossed, or if there just happen to be a over-abundance of flies where you live currently.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:56 am

Mannnnnn.can someone reccomend a really good AIRR worker to win this never ending battle. Also, should I have candles burnt at the shop for backup? I need to get a reading but its not until next week. I just found out they are seeing eachother again, which wasn't happening for at least 2 months. Now he's seeing her again. Chinese wash, and what else should I get?
gettingmyloveback

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:10 am

wantmyloveback wrote:Mannnnnn.can someone reccomend a really good AIRR worker to win this never ending battle.

Nope. We're not supposed to recommend workers or readers here.

wantmyloveback wrote:Also, should I have candles burnt at the shop for backup?

That would probably be a wise idea.

wantmyloveback wrote:I need to get a reading but its not until next week. I just found out they are seeing eachother again, which wasn't happening for at least 2 months. Now he's seeing her again.

Might as well wait till next week for your reading then.
Turnsteel

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:13 am

Oh ok. Ill just wait then. Thanks
gettingmyloveback

Bed Bugs

Unread postby SecretGemini » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:32 am

I'm a college student living in an apartment in a city, and somehow aquired bed bugs in my mattress. :o

First 3 days I was ruling out other insect bites or allergies, figuring out when and where the bites were happening.
The next 2 days I burned candles, lit incense, sprinkled Florida Water, and performed banishing rituals and they did not bite me!
The NEXT day I did not perform these rituals and DID get bitten.

Today is the 7th day and I will be throwing out the mattress, washing all fabrics, vaccuming, mopping, and informing landlord. I may have an exterminator come in but I would prefer finding a more holistic approach instead of using harsh chemicals.

Besides these mundane measures, are there any tools I can use for driving away these bed bugs for good? Prayers, floor wash, protection amulets?
SecretGemini

Re: Bed Bugs

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 am

There has been a huge Bedbug outbreak (for lack of a better word) especially in the NE US.I live in the South, and there are reports of them here too. Proceed with all normal instructions to get rid of them. Yes they are mundane -- but a MUST to get rid of--

I would go back "magically"--AFTER YOU THINK YOU ARE RID OF THEM-- to what you were doing because it worked.. in case one or two of the nasty creatures remains behind.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

BEDBUGS!!!

Unread postby LilCassandra » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm

In case anyone is living under a rock, the northeast is having an epidemic of bedbugs. In NYC, it's gotten to the point where you can't sit on benches b/c they're wood and might have bugs. The health department got infested with them and even some movie theatres are closing down temporarily.

Other than living in a bubble until this dies, I wanted to know if anyone knew magical ways to deter pests. Bedbugs are notoriously difficult to fight once you get them so ANYTHING that protects my apartment from those little bastards would be appreciated.
LilCassandra

Unread postby Maljen » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 am

Gemini, you will HAVE to have them professionally killed off. No way around that. You may not want to use harsh chemicals, but that is the only way to kill them off and unless you literally want to walk away from your apartment and leave EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERY SINGLE THING you own behind, you're not getting rid of them any other way.

Your landlord will also have to spray/treat the entire building as they will act just like any other pest, leave the one treated apartment for the untreated ones and then migrate back when the treatment wears off.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby DelArca » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:15 am

This post is really old, but I thought I would bump it and see if the OP had an update over the past couple of years. I found it searching for something relevant to my situation.
DelArca

Unread postby TruthSeeker333 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 pm

What type of Candle, herbs, or oils could I purchase to help deter bed bugs?
I work in a homeless shelter and while I love the work that I'm doing, I'm seeing a rise in bed bugs amongst the population and even in the building I'm working in. Which LM product(s) could help me keep these pests away from myself and my home?
Peace & Blissings
TruthSeeker333

how to know if i'm cursed?

Unread postby allheart777 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm wondering how to know if I have some kind of curse or jinx on me. Also, what to do if I suspect there may be. It seems lately that in my life, my work situation, my artwork, my relationship to my girlfriend, my living situation nothing seems to go right despite whatever effort I make. There seems to be some unseen block. I don't know what it is. Feeling discouraged.
allheart777

Re: how to know if i'm cursed?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 pm

You should get a divination done to find out if you are indeed crossed up. Book a reading with an AIRR worker and they can not only confirm or dispute a crossing, but can also provide the information needed to get you Uncrossed.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can, of course, just try working an Uncrossing spell kit, and see if that clears things up for you!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 am

What I want to know though, is what exactly are the symptoms of being cursed? How would one know one is cursed, as in, without having to do a divination. Does it seem what, unnatural? Can it be "felt?"

Is it when the situation is too bad, to be considered natural bad luck that everyone gets?
Jinglepop

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:35 am

Here are some symptoms, but it is still better to see if you have been crossed by getting some divination.

terrifying bad dreams
body illnesses such as constant yeast infections that cannot be cured, loss of sexual nature in a man, things living inside you, suddenly fallen ill, feet problems, constantly being sick
Loss of money
car problems...accidents

There are many many more. I dont think there are set symptoms for being cursed. But the list can go on and on.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Thu May 17, 2012 1:09 am

Thanks for answering Stars. I guess it depends on the what the petition was like in being cursed or crossed.
Jinglepop

Unread postby kristilove » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:57 pm

starsinthesky7, you mentioned in this thread about " living things in you". Believe it or not, I feel something crawling on my skin day and night. On my legs, thighs, upper hip, but I don't see anything. First, my leg would start hurting and then few hours later, I would have red bumps as if an insect with multiple teeth bit my skin. The bites then becomes an open sore, very itchy and painful which lasts for a week before it heals. I did the uncrossing spell, fiery wall of protection spell, but i still feel something crawling on my skin. How to take care of this problem? When I had a reading from Ms. Cat sometime ago, she said there are 5 people who did witchcraft on me. That is why I did the uncrossing and fiery wall as she suggested. Now I just don't know what to do next. Pls. advise. Thank you!
kristilove

Spiritual Attack with Visions Voices Insects Telepathy

Unread postby violet29 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:40 pm

I've had experiences with envious people sending bad spirits to cause hardship or bad luck. How can I keep myself protected from this. I've had help from a professional but I would like to learn how to block evil like this on my own. How can I block someone trying to talk me telepathically. I have a persistent admirer that wants me to love him but I guess he's afraid to come forward so he uses spiritual things to try to allure me. I was told he uses pieces of paper I wrote on. I know he's very good at spiritual work so I need something strong. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Also how does one reach someone's mind? I think knowing how stuff reaches you can help with figuring out how to block it. Blessings!
violet29

Re: blocking bad spirits

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:22 pm

You've got a complex question here. The first thing you need to do is to take off the jinx or the crossing. A spiritual bath on a regular basis is good maintenance if this is someone who will continue to throw at you. It is important once you take that mess off of you that you put on some protection. I love Fiery Wall of Protection and you can put it on as a sachet powder or as a condition oil. You might also look at some kind of attraction formulas to fill the void and to bring the good luck and fortune that he's trying to take away from you. So, basically three steps: cleanse, protect, draw in the new.

Be careful about your personal concerns if you know that he's using things like handwriting, hair, nail clippings, articles of worn clothing, pictures. Some of it is hard to avoid, but do your best to keep them to yourself.

You said you had professional help taking care of this situation before, it might be worth talking to that rootworker if you got good results and simply ask for some magical coaching. Otherwise, look at the profiles on AIRR and see if there is someone who can do divination on this guy and how he gets to you and some work or products that you can use to supplement their work or do on your own. Setting lights (candle burning) is an easy way to do work that you can manage on your own.

Some products I would recommend: Uncrossing bath, Fiery Wall or Protection and Double Luck Perfume.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall ... ction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatperfumes.html
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby violet29 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Thank you for your advice. I will surely take it. Blessings.
violet29

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:56 am

Ames gave great advice. In addition a cup of water placed by the door or under or next to your bed can be used to trap evil spirits sent to you. Refresh the water daily and dispose of the old water off your property.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby koettingqueen » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:44 pm

I just scheduled a reading with Miss Cat for this Friday...at this point I can't quite tell if I'm cursed or if I'm manifesting these bizarre Fails on my own...

I've done a lot of pendulum readings and non-Hoodoo friends have done readings on me, all indicating there is some negativity going on.
koettingqueen

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Negativity and being cursed are two different levels...Mama Micki once said, "bad thoughts and words directed at you can have an effect. Your own thoughts and words can also "curse" you." But cat's reading will enlighten you.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Appearance of Flies as Moving Out

Unread postby Charisma » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am

Wasn't sure where to post this but we have noticed the strangest thing ever in our home of the last 5 years as we begin to move out. All of a sudden we come home on yesterday and my livingroom window has numerous flies hanging around it and on the ceiling. We have never seen anything like this. Mind you all, there is no dead animals around or in ceiling (newer style home) or old food laying around.
These flies are really huge flies. I have always felt like my mother in law had laid some things on our property from the times she visited. Would this be confirmation & what should I do in a situation like this? Should I cleanse the house even though we're moving out? Also what are flies a symbol of?
Charisma

Re: Appearance of Flies as Moving Out

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:52 am

Get a reading to see if anyone, including your mother-in-law, did work on you or your house. Could be that there is something in the house attracting them that you are unaware of.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

malicious sorcery and insects..

Unread postby ChokatLily » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:14 pm

a couple months ago, i had ceased all contact with a man whose obsession with me, disturbed me. For both of our sakes but especially his, I ended our friendship and told him i wanted him out of my life. Now in the 6 or 7 months that i knew him, he disclosed to me that he had dabbled in Roma folk magic and had attacked previous lovers of his. I had some feeling that i cant prove, that he attempted work to draw me to him when we were friends, and after i cut him off he practically admitted to be doing something, whether bad or good i dont know.Not gonna go too into detail but a couple weeks after he finally stopped trying to contact me, i had an unexplainable infestation of fully grown flies in my apartment..just outside my room, but not in my room they were all gathered in a mass on the ceiling and the surrounding walls. There was nothing i could find that could have attracted them, there was no food left out, and if thee was i reckon they would be found near that. I mean maybe there was a smell coming from the upstairs top floor..and maybe they were smelling it through the wall but, i dont think so. I sprayed them, and they lingered for only one more day but there was about 200 flies..

Has anybody ever experienced a strange infestation of insects that accompanied a malicious magical attack..?
ChokatLily

Re: malicious sorcery and insects..

Unread postby Romani52 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:30 am

My response has nothing to do with a magical attack, but I once had a plague of huge blowflies in my house when a rat crawled up a tree, got into the ceiling of my house and ate rat bait and died up there. Sometimes flies are just flies. I always suspect a dead rodent whenever there is a mass of flies. Luckily I have since had builders close all these little nooks and crannys where these critters can get in. If there are a lot of large flies there is usually a dead beastie around. These things all hung around the ceiling too. if there was a smell from the upstairs floor it was probably something dead.
Romani52

Unread postby Brooke » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:34 am

Yes I had a similar experience a few months ago. I went to stay with my daughter for a week as she was there alone and had visited several times before and the house is fine, Within 30 minutes of my arriving we were sitting in the lounge having a coffee and she looked up and all the lounge windows were covered in blow flies and as fast as we were spraying them it seemed more were appearing out of nowhere we couldnt even find how they were getting in. There had been no fly problem until that time. As we were in mid winter and live in a cold climate it was strange to see so many around especially when there had been no previous problem.
Well for the whole week I was there every day we were vaccing up 40 to 50 dead blow flys off the floor it was an ongoing problem yet only the lounge was affected and there was nothing dead around.
The day I left exactly 1 week later the problem stopped the last fly she saw was the morning I left.
There was no explanation for this that we could see apart from some sort of psychic attack from her father in law who hates her and wanted her to leave but her partner whose house it was wanted her there while he was away. We have suspected this man of using magic against us in a custody case which was just bizaarre and defied all logic. He was able to win custody of my daughters child and get every one officials the lot on his side when there was absolutely nothing my daughter had done wrong yet heresay lies were beleived about her but still nothing as bad as the proof against him as an abuser of his own kids and a drunk that was just tossed aside and no one would hear a bad word against him. I have never been able to get any magic out on this man and just before the court case when I started to plan work on her behalf I had a random accident where I was pushed in the shower and broke my ankle and ended up in hospital and just ongoing stuff like this. Theres never been any evidence of him being a magical practitioner but theres no other explanation either.The whole situation is just insane so when the flies appeared like that when I went to stay with her was just even more bizaarre.
Brooke

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 am

Brooke: Has this started up again or has the situation completely gotten better now?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby koettingqueen » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 pm

koettingqueen wrote:I just scheduled a reading with Miss Cat for this Friday...at this point I can't quite tell if I'm cursed or if I'm manifesting these bizarre Fails on my own...

I've done a lot of pendulum readings and non-Hoodoo friends have done readings on me, all indicating there is some negativity going on.

So...I'm not cursed. Just stuck in the past a little too much.
koettingqueen

Re: Spiritual Attacks by Means of Insects

Unread postby newbie2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:04 pm

This fly issue did happens to me when I lived in Buffalo, over 10 years ago. The flies came after my new roommate from Peru came for the summer and I was getting along with her fine and I was busy due to my 2 jobs. But my other roommate who is from Romania, we didn't get along during the summer before I left. Her room in the house is in front of the livingroom. Me and the girl from Peru's rooms were at the back of the house. The flies came in bombardment 1 month that summer and contained in the livingroom only. I checked the 1st floor, and there were barely any flies.
At the time, I know nothing about magic nor evil eyes and psychic attacks. But the flies came because of her evil eyes, ill thoughts, psychic attacks and negative energies.

Then 3 years ago, I was living in a house and I was not getting along with my landlord. Everytime I thought of moving, that is when we get hit with cockroaches. But when I stop thinking about moving out, that is when the roaches stopped.

More than 7 months ago, when I started feeling spiritual attacks in my apt. I kept getting visits of bees early in the morning from both of my windows. My mosquito screen is not new and has holes on the side nor does it fit my window perfectly. Anyway, I watched these bees came up and side of my mosquito screen as if they know exactly where. It is usually 2-3 bees. At
newbie2012

Re: Spiritual Attacks by Means of Insects

Unread postby newbie2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:18 pm

At first, I killed them but I noticed I would lose a job everytime. So i looked up omens with bees and it said they are messengers nd if you kill them, bad luck follows. So after that I slapped them to my bath water and scooped them up and throw it out the window. I did not lose any job.
Then I had a reading if someone hired a witch to attack me and the answer was yes. So I called on my spiritual allies for protection and since then, no more visits from any bees.
newbie2012

Unread postby mamabird39 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:56 pm

how about trying Chinese wash i herd it killed some other critters in a another part of the forum? that might work and van,van oil and ceder oil with regular cleaning and sealing them up in the walls wash everything good they don't like real super hot stuff try hot footing the buggers even amona spell .do a combo who says magic can't help along with the bug exterminators.
mamabird39

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Not magical advice at all, but I worked in an Urban School in a poor area and we had bed bugs and we all filled up spray bottles with alcohol, sprayed ourselves with it , sprayed the room, the floor, etc ( it dries em out and kills em) we did this daily. to prevent them magic wise I am not sure , i never had them in my room, only a mouse which I could handle lol.
j82

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals