• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:36 pm

Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug

Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug

Unread postby Opi » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 am

I was driving my car on the way to pick up an item I intended to use for a love/controlling spell on a target I've been working on for a while now, and was stopped at a stoplight. Suddenly I realized tons and tons of bees were swarming around my car. this was not anywhere in the wilderness or somewhere I've seen a lot of bees before, it was in a very posh, suburban shopping area and I find it hard to believe that there was a disturbed beehive anywhere near. do you think this was some sort of sign that I shouldn't be doing the work I'm doing or merely a coincidence?
Opi

Re: swarmed by bees- bad omen??

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 am

You could have a divination done.

Were they bees or yellow jackets? Because yellow jacket nests can be all over suburban areas, and they are very aggressive. If someone disturbed a nest, they could easily have been swarming looking for the target and you happened to drive into the area. They are also really good at recognizing and remembering colors and shapes. If a car your color had caused them problems before, they may have reacted in defense.

But have a simple yes/no reading done to determine if it was a sign or just a coincidence.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Spiders Running Across Spellwork - Significance?

Unread postby sunnyone » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 am

I just wanted some opinions about what the significance would be of spiders showing up and running across your active spellwork. This has happened to me on multiple occasions with both "banishing" type work and with "love" type work. If it matters they are tiny little spiders and I have not seen them around the house any other time. Thanks in advance.
sunnyone

Re: Spiders Running Across Spellwork - Significance?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 am

Well, you may wish to get a reading to see if it's a sign or not. Since it has occurred very different types of unrelated work, I would tend to just see that as a reflection of your environment. But a reading could let you know for sure.

I will say that my conjure studio has it's fair share of small spiders, and when I'm in there working they get disturbed and run around sometimes. Especially the very small baby ones that don't have as sturdy a home as the more mature ones. It could be that wherever you are doing your work simply has a baby house-spider habitat near it, and so when you work they get scared and run away.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Yeah I had this happen to me the other day. But its really hot here in southern California so i know all the bugs are coming out. So I would get some divination done to see if they have any significance to your work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:53 pm

...it may or may not be significant, remember everything is not necessary significant, some things just happen...but if I felt unsure, I would get a reading...a yes/no unless you want more details.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Winter Sun » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:35 am

While I'm usually far from the first to suggest spiders are harmless, they're everywhere in this state. I've seen mindblowing amounts of spiders since I moved here in june, and I'm having to just get used to them(more accurately, I'm having to get used to warding my room against them). They're probably harmless as far as your spell goes. If you're really worried about it, get someone to read you, but my gut is saying that they are only as disruptive as you believe them to be.
Winter Sun

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:38 am

If you are gifted for communication with animals, you could just ask the spiders what's up.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby IBube » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:12 pm

What is it with rootwork attracting animals and insects?

Every time I go to my altar, my cat shows up out of nowhere. He lies down and sleeps in front of it, or else he sits up and watches the candles. When he was a kitten, he used to climb all over me while I was praying. He'd walk across my back while I was prostrating. I think animals and insects are often closer to the world of the Spirit than we are (my spiritual guide teaches that animals never left the Garden because they rely completely upon the Lord for everything and they never question the circumstances in which God puts them) and they can probably see the attendant spirits that show up when we do this kind of work.
IBube

Unread postby IBube » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Also, I'd like to add that spiders are not bad things in West Afrikan folklore. Many of the folk tales of my people, as well as that of the Ghanaians, depict spiders as wily, comedic and shrewd creatures that are here to teach humans important lessons.
IBube

Omen: Insects or Spiders Found on Altar or in Rootwork

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi Gang!

Remember Me?!? It's been forever since I have been on here. And I want to say hello again. And I want to get back to helping others on here and have others help me.

So my question is: Since i've qotten my new apt (those who remember my isssue) I feeel alot better living by myself and with my target/ love interrest. The thinq is, is that i'm renewing my lease and I'm getting a new unit. This unit I'm in had a storage by the front door and I CLEARED OUT all the spiders, roaches & crickets in my way and i had my supplies in there as well as my altar. The problem was that My target doesnt really know what I do and I almost got caught a few times. Good news, I changed my location and i'm qettinq a new unit but....i chinese washed that storage unit and it's away from my home. But im annoyed by Roaches and Crickets around the walls, my herbs, oils, my supplies etc. It is seriously annoying. And every chance I get, I kill them. YUCK! i HATE bugs and I cant even touch them. What can I do to qet them away from my storaqe/altar where I work you quys?

....seriously. I HATE INSECTS lol.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Re: Annoying Insects & Bugs Around My Work.

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 am

Call your landlord. Most places, if a property has a pest problem, it's the landlord's responsibility to clear it out. They don't need to know you've got your 'workshop' in there-just tell them that bugs are in your storage locker, and you can't use it for fear that you'll bring pests inside your home. You'll have to remove the stuff before they check it out, though.

Also, you can get roach baits. They take a while to work, but they'll kill them all. Also, make sure that the storage unit is *sealed.* Roaches only need a 1/20th of an inch gap (two credit cards, basically) to slide in someplace. Make sure, or have your landlord make sure, that any cracks in the unit are filled in with caulk.

They should be doing this anyway, but it's expensive, and a lot of property owners won't unless they're forced to. :?

Good luck!
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Re: Annoying Insects & Bugs Around My Work.

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 am

Thank You!!!! And yes they did stop cominq around. I cleansed my space N that helped!
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Ants on my love spellwork!!

Unread postby mystical_faery » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi everyone!!!!T

oday I did a red candle and dressed it with chuparosa, come to me and follow me boy. It was a regular 6 inch candle so it did not take very long to burn and when I went to check on it everything had burned nicely. But lo and behold my wax was covered in red ants.

My altar is a high piece of furniture that I have done countless candles with the same oils and this never happened. I came to this board to get some thoughts maybe some insight.

Thanks everyone :)
mystical_faery

Re: Ants on my love spellwork!!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm

No honey jar?

Well, ants do have meanings in spell work -- see "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," where their work as messengers is explained in more detail.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mystical_faery » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Thanks Ms. Cat
No it was not a honey jar just a candle dressed with oils. I will check out "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"

Thanks again :)
mystical_faery

Unread postby mystical_faery » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

I just ordered the "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic Book." But can someone please explain what red ants on my rootwork means.

Thanks bunches :)
mystical_faery

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:08 pm

For us to divine what the red ants on your rootwork means we would need to know much more information -- but this forum is not a place to come for divinations. I suggest finding a reader and root worker that can do this work for you. In the meantime, as you wait for your book purchase to arrive, here are some links for you to check out:

Red Ants: http://herb-magic.com/red-ants.html

Red Ants Q & A Thread: http://forum.luckymojo.com/red-ants-questions-and-answers-t1026.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 am

Just a "real-world" note: what ants go after depends on what their colony needs; sometimes it's sugar, sometimes water, sometimes fat.

So it looks like the spirit recruited some oil-hungry ants to carry your message of love to the world :)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Baby spiders (nest) in work.

Unread postby Believe129 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello everyone. I have read through the forum and cannot find an answer to my question.

I burned a black glass encased 7 day candle with Banishing Oil & Run Devil Run incense powders to keep a man away.

Every candle I burn independently or through LM ends up with a bug in it. This candle is no different, the dead bug is in there alright. Yes, this man really does bug me & my candles are not lying! Note: I am also burning candles at the LM church for back up.

Today (last day of the burn) I noticed a spiderweb / nest / home situation outside the candle, with a lot of little baby spiders. No spider Momma around.

Can someone tell me what that means? I read that in Hoodoo, spiders represent money. I just can't figure this one out. :oops:

Thank you all in advance.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Re: Baby spiders (nest) in work.

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 pm

Believe129 wrote:Hello everyone. I have read through the forum and cannot find an answer to my question.

I burned a black glass encased 7 day candle with Banishing Oil & Run Devil Run incense powders to keep a man away.

Every candle I burn independently or through LM ends up with a bug in it.

That in itself is not a good sign -- and it's persistent, too. Have you been getting readings on this? It's possible that the poor bugs are taking a hit, a return blow, for you -- or they might be a blight on your work sent by your enemy.

Today (last day of the burn) I noticed a spiderweb / nest / home situation outside the candle, with a lot of little baby spiders. No spider Momma around.

Can someone tell me what that means? I read that in Hoodoo, spiders represent money.

Are you thinking of this page?

Do keep us updated.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug

Unread postby elsie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 pm

I was working on a picture bottle that Miss Catherine gave in the forum, & a fly kept harassing me. It landed in my hair numerous times and buzzed around my altar and work. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Any insight is much appreciated.
elsie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, elsie ,
Whenever a fly was pestering me, my Mother always said that someone is trying to give me a message.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

The magical nature of spiders

Unread postby Spider47 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 am

I have a strong affinity toward spiders, both spinners and predators. I have visitors often and a pet chilean rosehair who I handle frequently. What sort of magical associations do spiders possess in these paths?
Spider47

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Hello, Spider47 ,

Each of us have different ideas regarding this.

I would see them as helping you to weave a reality. So, if you're casting a spell, try using them to weave the dream that you want.

Now, this is just me. I have always had a great interaction with them. They seem to be kind and good hearted. At least with me.

Good luck with this.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi Spider47,

There are probably many associations with spiders in magical workings. Within hoodoo the use of animal parts are added to magical works to symbolically increase its potency in different ways. Depending on the spider you could perhaps use it to catch or trap someone who is doing you wrong or cheating. I know you love them, but the overall feel of spiders is scary and a little dark, so I think they would generally be used more in the more hurtful side of things - crossing someone up for instance.

There is also the tradition of putting "live things" inside someone. This was supposedly accomplished by feeding a person the eggs or sometimes the body parts of an insect, spider or snake so that those animals would grow and multiply insides someone, causing them agony and pain.

So famous was the trick of feeding a target spider eggs in food that songs mention it (Spider Egg Dumplings).

Here's a great write up on spiders across both Anglo-American and African-American traditions - interesting contrasts of beliefs.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spider.html
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Herbs and Roots LMCCo Doesn't Carry: Questions and Answers

Unread postby tsbonnet » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:44 pm

I read somewhere that cockroaches don't carry any special meaning magically, but I found a dead one and want to add it to a vinegar jar. Will it still add some nastiness to the jar?
tsbonnet

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello, tsbonnet ,

I do it all the time!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Naexis » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Mud daubers have suddenly taken up residence on my front stoop, the black and yellow kind. I don't know if they have any significance, but I'm happy to see their little dirt tubes. Useful for the future. What I wondered more about is dragonflies, I see them everywhere, all the time.
Naexis

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:12 am

Hello, Naexis ,

I'm pretty sure that they mean that there is a good change coming for you as it pertains to self-actualization

I envy you for the dirt daubers nests!!~

Take care.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby phouka » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Not sure if anyone will see this, but I'm curious on a possible sign.

I've been working a come back/reconciliation candle and am on the 5th day. I worked longer than prior days as I had the place to myself.
In amidst praying and calling my petition, asking for any sign or help- A fly laying on the plate over the petition paper that had been still as a doornail the entire time began struggling and fighting and righted itself.

Now, I don't know what kind of fly it was, but something in this seems important. That fly hadn't budged from its back for a solid 45 minutes as I worked then fought its tiny legs off to get up.
phouka

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi phouka,

This may be a sign or an indication of some sort of message. I would have a reading done to determine what this meant.

http://www.hoodoopsyhics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby phouka » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:19 am

Miss Athena,how do I go about.this asking? I see many categories bit am unsure where to ask. Should I ask of a love worker since this is a reconciliation matter?
phouka

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Hello, phouka ,

That sounds like good place to start.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby phouka » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:30 am

A little white butterfly has been circling me my whole break time at work. It moved closer when I did. I know they are generally considered a good omen. Does it bode especially well it wont fly away?
phouka

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:25 pm

Hello, phouka,

Yes it does!

How beautiful!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby phouka » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I pray what it's saying comes soon. My target sent the first message in 2 days when I got home, I have so much faith but the patience is hard.
phouka

ants & beetles ants & beetles ants & beetles

Unread postby passionfruit_sky » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:00 pm

i have a really big ant hill in my front yard & i'm confused as to why or how they made such a huge pile overnight? ...

i also don't know what this means spiritual wise ...

i read somewhere that ants mean one needs patience ... that probably true for me ...

also, there are black beetles in my driveway, on my porch, a few in my home & that is totally weird ...

what does that mean or what might it indicate?
thank you God, archangel michael, st. raymond, st. joseph & ancestors for all of your help.
passionfruit_sky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, passionfruit_sky ,

Please read the posts o this page for a better idea.

Also, please See "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," where their work is explained in more detail.

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Now, as far as the speed of the ants, that is VERY common. That's what they do!

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Break Up Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby seraphine8 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello,

I have been engaged in intense breakup work to separate my ex from a new interest, and initiated a new, pretty powerful spell this past Thursday. Building on a previous in-process spell using black figurative candles, their photos and other paraphernalia, I carved their names into a large black candle and carved "Separate and Block" between their names. I dressed the candle with Separation oil, Breakup Sachet Powder and cayenne pepper. I drew a circle protecting myself from retribution and unwanted spirits, and summoned dark stars but no specific intranquils.

I lit four candles at the four directions to define my circle, saged during the protection stage, and then set about lighting the black candle. I also took a photo of each of them and smeared the photos with the Separation oil, writing in black ink on hers to go away, and pink ink on his to lose interest in her. I pricked the black candle with 9 needles, chanting 'As I prick this candle I prick at thee, May you soon separate, May the wheels start turning, May it happen today'.

I also stated and visualized my own intentions regarding their separation and sent very strong focused energy toward the candle/their images in my head. When finished I pinched the candle out. This spell takes 7 days of lighting and dressing the candle, chanting and visualizing. Today was the second day (I was too tired yesterday and skipped it).

The candle was burning and I was smearing oil on her photo, when a large brown bug that looked like a cockroach, except I've never once had them in my apartment and they don't really proliferate in my region (I used to live in Georgia so I'm well aware of what and how they proliferate and look like)--its back was shaped slightly differently but its underside looked like a roach, and it had wings. It crawled out of nowhere FROM UNDER HER PHOTO and crawled straight toward the female figurative candle burning in her image. It crawled into the hot melting wax pooling at the bottom of the candle and died. I flushed it down the toilet.

It was like it crawled out of her and then toward her burning candle with a purpose and I have never seen an insect like that in my home. I live on the third floor of a clean apartment building so I'm not at ground level.

Any ideas on what this might symbolize? Any ideas of what this may mean?

Thank you!
seraphine8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, seraphine8,

Sounds like this woman is protected by some sort of negative entity. Could be one of many spiritual practices.

I like the fact that the insect came out of her, burned and died, though. It could mean that your spell is going to break whatever magic this woman used.

Only time will tell

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby seraphine8 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Oh that is very interesting, Miss Aida. I wouldn't have guessed she has a negative entity protecting her, though she is into magic and use of psychedelics. She's a sweet person from what I can tell and I actually wish her no harm, I just want her to get away from the man I love. Maybe there's something going on I don't know about with her.

Either way I was worried it was an omen about something I was doing---I'm straddling a line with these spells in protecting myself as well as clarifying that no actual harm is to come to anyone, just separation. Thanks again.
seraphine8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Hello, seraphine8 ,

If something like that comes out of her, trust me when I say: "She is NOT so sweet"

Here are some protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby seraphine8 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:27 am

Thanks Miss Aida, I was looking for some good protection spells. I had a feeling about her, specifically, when I noticed her new connection to my ex. I'm not having it. My relationship was already ruined by a different woman, a former lover of my ex, who is also a witch and just an incredibly twisted person. I think she might have put a crossing spell on our relationship in fact, and so I'm striking down the energies that destroyed my relationship at the root. On the other hand I had my own hand in it and my own issues...
seraphine8

Unread postby seraphine8 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:33 am

Also Miss Aida, can you tell me about the Hand of Fatima? It recently came into my life via a customer who walked into my work (our services not at all related to magic or spirituality so it was an especially serendipitous exchange), showed it to me and asked what it was. He said he had found it on the street.
seraphine8

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 pm

seraphine8, you're in luck :) The Hand of Fatima is also called the Hamsa Hand, and Lucky Mojo has a whole page on it.

www.luckymojo.com/hamsahand.html

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Moth Omen?

Unread postby Treegnome » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:24 am

Okay, I apologize in advanced if this is in the wrong area to post this.

My curiosity is peaked since twice now I've seen two moths in my direct path, one is actually residing on my ceiling now as I type this. I'm wondering if they have any significance to anything and if it could be positive or negative really.
The first was a small brown moth that fluttered past me at my work and the one on the ceiling is a white moth that has been just calmly hanging out in one spot on my ceiling still as anything and seems to like being there contently facing my direction.

I've always had a close affinity with these insects with no real reason but that they seem to be drawn to me often and sit on my hands or fly to me and land on me, or are around my vicinity a lot.

Is there a significance between the brown and white variety as well?

Sincerely interested and curious to know what you guys think!

-treegnome
Treegnome

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, Treegnome117 ,

In my culture, we say that we are being visited by a deceased loved one who just wants to know how you're doing. Color doesn't matter.

Moths like to hang around, so it makes sense to me.

Others may have different interpretations but this is what I have always been told

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beloved » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:02 am

Hello, I cleaned around my altar and found a dead yellowjacket wasp. Don't even know how that got there. It was perfectly preserved, like frozen in time. The night before I had created a freezer jar for all rivals and included jealous men (i had one man in mind). Could that be him? That same morning I cleaned I dreamt of that disgusting man and in my dream, I was told that he was indeed a very despicable person.

In my freezer jar, My intent wasnt to curse or cross my rivals or jealous people just freeze individuals in their tracks. Could the frozen wasp represent that creep? It would make perfect sense that he was creeping around my altar.

Thanks for any input!

Beloved
beloved

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello, beloved ,

I could be wrong as it pertains to Hoodoo BUT I have always been told that wasps are fierce warriors.

Therefore, it being dead may indicate that you have subdued this creep.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby beloved » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Figures. Just like this wasp, that man is a predatory undesirable vile creature preying on the innocent.

The wasp is appropos for this creep and the situation!

Thanks Ms. Aida!
beloved

Unread postby Naexis » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Is there any meaning behind seeing a lot of black butterflies? And black and yellow mud daubers..all over my front door. Any context?
Naexis

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello, Naexis

Some view the butterflies as a need for transformation

The wasps? I have always heard that a negative person will visit you. If the wasp stings you, so will that person

Now, everybody has different interpretations. These are just mine. Please look at this page for wasp interpretations

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CuteTpie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:10 am

Hi Everyone! Im hoping im posting this in the right forum (i apologize if im wrong).

I did a lemon spell six days ago & i posted on the forum that the very next day the lemon had black spots. I was told by someone here on the forum its normal so I was very thankful for the reply & have continued to shake & curse at my jar working it until I can order a breakup kit from LM. I keep the jar wrapped in black cloth & stored in the back of my closet. Here's where I need some insight... I woke up this morning & there was quarter size brown spider dead on my house shoe in front on my closet door where the jar is kept. I understand this forum is for help with selecting LM products & believe me I intend to purchase as soon as I get paid this upcoming week but I cant help but wonder if this dead spider could mean something because ive lived in my home for 18 years with no spiders & now here one is dead in front of my closet where i keep my jar. I read around but couldnt find much help so I decided to ask! Thanks!
CuteTpie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, CuteTpie,

If this was a lemon negative spell then these re good signs that the relationship is spoiling. Maybe even dead.

This is just my take on it.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CuteTpie » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:53 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thank you for responding! Yes its a negative lemon spell. My son's dad abandoned us for another woman & I did a lemon spell to help sour their relationship until I can order a LM breakup kit. Thanks for your take on the situation as I was feeling this spider was a sign & not a coincidence! Thanks again!
CuteTpie

Meaning/significance of Black Widow Spiders

Unread postby GypsyWillow » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:57 pm

I am trying to find information about the significance of black widow spiders. For the past couple of months, it seems like they are always around. It doesn't matter where I am, I usually see one. Coincidence or sign? idk. Thanks for any info. I can't find any online.
GypsyWillow

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, GypsyWillow ,

Please check this page to see if your answer is here.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MoonBreath » Fri May 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello gang! I have looked all through this thread and can't find much help for my situation ... so here goes: I need input as to the meaning of finding large, dead, black widow spiders at my front and back doors.

I am living in an old house ( over 100 years old ) in a small town. I have never seen a black widow in or around this house; other types of spiders once in a while, but for the most part I don't have a lot of insects or spiders in the house, attic, basement etc. Last month, I went out onto my front porch and was sweeping when I noticed a black "clump" near my door mat. It was a huge black widow, but it was dead. I was a little freaked out but got rid of her and went over the area with a spritz I made containing Holy Water, Florida Water, Chinese Wash, and some Uncrossing crystals ( just in case ).

Over the next few weeks, I saw no spiders, much less widows - I even went out of town visiting relatives for a while. When I got back in town, my husband called the electrician to look at our breaker box, which is outside by our back door ( really a small side porch ). I was talking with the fellow when I looked down and saw a big black spider in a web on the step right by us. I gasped, "Is that a widow?" and the electrician took his screwdriver and swirled it around the spider and flung it down on the next step. "Yep, but it's dead" came his reply, then even though it wasn't moving, he squished it with his boot - too make sure. At this point, red flags are going off for me. When he left, I sprayed the step with my spritz and prayed for protection.

I have now had 2 very large black widows at both my main doors - very large :shock: dead spiders. If it had just been the one time, I could tell myself - no big deal. Having it happen at both doors with highly visible 1-2 inch long spiders ( not including leg span ) makes me think someone is trying to tell me something. Is it an attack, or does it mean we are protected and the attackers are killed before they hurt us?
MoonBreath

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello, MoonBreath,

Well, after looking at this page: www.luckymojo.com/spider.html

I Have to ask you: How are your finances?

This is what I would do:

www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link