• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Spells to Find an Ideal Animal Companion

Spells to Find an Ideal Animal Companion

Unread postby Pink kisses » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 am

Us there such a spell to get something, such as a dog?

A couple of months ago, one of my dogs died. I am finally at a point where I'm ready to get another dog (so the living one has a 'buddy'). There is a specific kind of dog I want. Most websites that I go on (rescues/adoption) don't have this particular dog (all/mostly white pit bull puppy) & a friend of mine just had some, but I didn't contact him right away because I thought you had to wait like 2 months before selling puppies. Well he sold them within a month.

I wouldn't mind getting an older dog, but I know the dog I have now would take better to a younger dog, than an older dog.
Pink kisses

Re: Spells to Find an Ideal Dog Companion

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Attraction work can help bring you what you want and get you want you need.

Look into the spell kit, it will have everything you need.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Here is the link for the attraction spell kit http://www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I would write down a few characteristics you would like in a dog, and then go actively looking for the dog. Good luck to you, and I hope you get a great dog.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kymike78 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 am

Hey Pink Kisses, this is kind of outside the realm of "hoodoo" as far as advice goes... I know you have a very specific dog in mind, and I hope you have luck in finding what you're looking for, but before you settle on a pup just for looks make sure it comes from healthy parents. Also, make sure that its litter mates are healthy and active, too. If the breeder doesn't want you to see the other puppies, see where the pups are being kept, or meet the parents take that as a sign something could be off with the situation and look elsewhere for a dog. Getting a dog that's exactly what you want is important but making sure it's a healthy, well treated animal is even more important. You want this animal to be a part of your family and you don't want to bring in an animal that will only cause trouble and unrest with it's problems and issues.

Best of luck finding a healthy, happy puppy!
kymike78

Unread postby Pink kisses » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Pink kisses

Looking for A Great Companion Animal

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 am

Hi,

I am looking for a great companion animal. It can be any type of animal, a dog, a cat, a rat, a rabbit, etc....What oils should I use for ?

Not sure if this will work or not, but I ask my spirit guides and guardian angels and talk to the fairies to bring the best animal that suits me into my life now. If so, what oils should I use ?

Thanks
sun369

Re: Looking for A Great Companion Animal

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:29 pm

You could use Attraction to draw an appropriate animal into your life.
If you want to ask your spirit guides for help, then Spirit Guide is a good oil to blend in.
If you want to petition a saint, then St. Francis of Assisi or St. Martin de Porres would both be good choices.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:38 pm

St. Francis supplies sound like just the thing for you. You could also combine them with Attraction -- and Money House Blessing for good measure, so your new pet settles in comfortable and you have no trouble caring for its needs.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

thanks for your and Devi Spring's opinions !
sun369

Unread postby Nola » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:56 pm

I can't say what's right for you. that depends on a lot of things.

but I've kept rats over 20 years, if you want any advice, feel free to give me a shout.

the main and most important thing is that they are highly social animals (this is what makes them such great pets. they form strong social bonds with people too, like dogs do) but as a result, MUST be kept in pairs or groups. they can develop a lot of health or behavioural problems when deprived of the company of their own kind.

but they are also sweet, gentle, tame, loving, affectionate and playful. they even tame rats as medical alert pets.

if you've not kept rats before, a pair of males are usually easiest to deal with. they tend to have a more "lap rat" personality, whearas the females are very active and inquisitive and into everything. they're harder work but very fun.
Nola

Convince parents to let me keep the kitten?

Unread postby EmmieB » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Hello,
I was just curious, i'm not sure if i want to do this yet but i was just curious as to how to convince my parents to let me keep the black stray kitten I found outside in the snow this weekend. I will keep some of the cats fur, since I am taking it to the humane society today but I hope I can make the kitten come back to me again somehow or at least somehow convince my parents to keep the kitten with some oil but how do you do that?
Hope that makes sense...

Thanks
EmmieB

Re: Convince parents to let me keep the kitten?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Give the kitten a name. TAKE PHOTOS OF THE KITTEN.

Put your parents names (both of them) in a bowl of sugar with some of the kitten's hair and the name of the kitten and a photo of the kitten and the name of the humane society and any person you speak with there. Make sure it is a "no kill" facility so that the kitten will not be killed.

Pray for your parents to become sweet to the kitten and to allow the kitten back into the home and stir the sugar as you pray for this.

Call the Humane Society once every day to ask about the kitten BY NAME and tell them you will call again tomorrow. Make the calls brief and cheerful-- and tell your parents that you are making these calls every day. Stir the sugar with your finger while you are on the phone, praying for your parents to become sweet and loving to the kitten.

Post your prayer to the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Post your prayer on Facebook. Get all your friends to share it. Show your parents the posts that your friends have shared and their comments. Upload pictures of the kitten to Facebook with each post. If you can visit the kitten at the Humane Society, DO IT. Take pictures with your cell phone. Upload them to Facebook.

Crying may also be useful. Parents hate to see their children cry. WHEN YOU CRY, ALWAYS REFER TO THE KITTEN BY NAME.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Convince parents to let me keep the kitten?

Unread postby candiijojo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:20 am

Oh I am praying that the kitten gets to be yours!! I hope you keep us updated.
candiijojo

Spells to Find an Ideal Dog Companion

Unread postby Lady Croissant » Tue May 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi there:
I'm a newbie to Hoodoo and to the forum.

Looking for some guidance in finding the right dog for our family. Lost our beloved dog a few months ago, but we are ready for another. Would like to do some work to bring in a good match. Start with a brown candle with the characteristics we want written on it, may be some road opener oil ... And?

Kindly,

Lady Croissant
Lady Croissant

Re: Dog companion for family

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Dog companion for family

Unread postby Lady Croissant » Wed May 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks Mama Micki. I will research that.
Lady Croissant

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals