• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:00 am

Death of a Pet - Grief, Burial, Ashes, Spiritual Work, Altar

Death of a Pet - Grief, Burial, Ashes, Spiritual Work, Altar

Unread postby Gardenkitty21 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 am

Hello, everyone

I am obviously new to this forum and it's has taken some courage to write a post asking for help.
I have been doing a lot of reading of forum threads but have not come across any thread dealing with products which would be used for one processing grief over a beloved pet. I did searches on the forums but came up with nothing. I had to put my cat of 12 years to sleep because he had advanced liver disease. It has been 3 months and I still get teary eyed and sad every time I think of him. I miss him so, so much! I have a small altar dedicated to him along with his ashes and photos, but I would like to use some LM products to help me deal with the grief of losing him. I also would like to look for another sweet, healthy cat in the spring/summer of next year and would appreciate any advice on LM products that could help me in this endeavor. I was thinking of Happy Home, Attraction, and Chinese Wash products for a start, but I am open to any other ideas.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance you can give me.
Gardenkitty21

Re: Product recommendation for processing grief for pet

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:39 pm

I've very sorry to hear of the loss of your companion. I would work Healing and Blessing on yourself, or have some vigils dressed in those oils set for you by either the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, or a member of the AIRR. That will help soothe and heal the hurt - burning some of that incense in your home each day, or diffusing some of those oils in your home in a oil burner is another really good way to keep those healing energies around you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Gardenkitty21

You may want to work with Saint Francis of Assisi. His description was taken from LM Candles section:
"Appealed to for the health, well-being and protection of all animals; facilitates dream contact between deceased pets and their owners."
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

In addition to the part of dream contact between you and kitty, you can work with Saint Francis of Assisi to bring another wonderful kitty into your life.

Devi's suggestion of doing Healing work is spot on.

Good luck!
flamethrower

Unread postby Gardenkitty21 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 am

Thank you Devi Spring and Flamethrower for taking the time to answer my query. I will definitely take your advice. Your heartfelt sympathy is very much appreciated.

Gardenkitty
Gardenkitty21

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:09 am

St. Martin de Porres is another saint you can call on. He started an animal shelter and could talk to animals. He is a compassionate, healing saint who is the patron of veterinarians, housekeepers, the poor, and people of African and mixed heritage.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Gardenkitty21 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

I wanted to post an update to my situation from last year. I petitioned St. Francis of Assisi daily for about six months for his assistance in helping me to find the perfect kitten to come into my life and home. I burned up the ethers with many prayers and offerings of incense, flowers and candles. I also read an extensive biography on St. Francis of Assisi in order to be more familiar with this saint which helped me to create a more solid spiritual bond with him. I found a local cat rescue group that gave me a lot of support and eventually led me to a volunteer that had rescued a female cat with a litter of kittens. In July of this year, I picked a male orange and white kitten with a very sweet personality who is an excellent companion. In thanksgiving, I donated money to a Franciscan organization as well as an animal welfare organization. To all those who are grieving the loss of a beloved animal companion, I highly recommend praying to St. Francis and making simple offerings to him. He is a very kind saint and will help anyone who is sincere. As an interesting side note, I was gardening in the back yard and happened to look up and saw my cat that had passed away 7 months previously walking by my patio looking quite healthy. He looked solid, not transparent. I truly believe that St. Francis took pity on me and "arranged" this sighting in order to put my mind at ease.
Gardenkitty21

Unread postby Miss Benedikte » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:56 am

Hi Gardenkitty21

I am happy to hear that you got to know and get close to St. Francis and approach this in a dedicated way. :)

In my work I find this saint to be very understanding and generous to work with when it comes to all kinds of animals and especially the relationship between human and animals. ( wether they are alive or on" the other side")

Good luck and blessing to you and your new little fury- friend!

Miss Benedikte
Miss Benedikte

Unread postby Gardenkitty21 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi, Miss Benedikte

Thank you for the kind words; I appreciate them very much. I truly hope that others can benefit from my testimonial for St. Francis. He is indeed a "bridge" between human and animals and I highly recommend petitioning him for this type of work.

Blessings to all.
Gardenkitty21

Pet ashes

Unread postby masteredfate » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:30 pm

I had a very special relationship with my cat who we had to put down a few years ago. She would only sit on my lap, and she knew clearly when people were bad or good (wouldn't go near my former stepfather- bad guy, ex-boyfriend before marriage (also a bad guy), but loved my husband.

She had great instincts. When she passed, we had her cremated and still have the ashes. Is there a way to incorporate her into my magickal work, since she was such a great guide during her lifetime with me? It would be great to harness her instincts for different things.

Thanks!
masteredfate

Re: Pet ashes

Unread postby aura » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 am

Hi masteredfate,

you can most definitely use your cat's cremains in your workings. You can keep some on your ancestor's altar if you have one, you can use a pinch in mojo bags or spells of protection or success that you make for yourself, you can use some in sachet powders you mix and those are just a few ideas. This is a very strong link to the wonderful friend you had in life who can continue to help you from the other side.

The following forum thread has useful information you can read through as well:

graveyard-dirt-collection,-purchase,-uses-t5465.html (page 1, page 8 - posts from April 5th 2010 entitled ''spellcasting using ashes of pet?'')

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby masteredfate » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks aura!

Really great ideas. I will definitely use them.
masteredfate

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 pm

aura...those links are very touching...my first time reading them...very informative and useful!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:14 am

they moved me as well jwmcclin... we have some pretty awesome forum members and mods!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jayh121 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:30 am

This is such a lovely idea, my cat has recently passed and she was a great guide for me :)

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 am

I have a pet and animal altar with the ashes of our late cat, Smokey. It also has figurines of animals, St. Nicholas and St. Martin de Porres, and a depiction of Jesus meditating among animals.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

After a pet has passed away in the home?

Unread postby Cortana » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Recently one of our cats has to be euthanized in the home due to a persistent illness. I was wondering what needs to be done after a pet has passed on especially in the home?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・
Cortana

Re: Death of a Pet - Grief, Burial, Ashes, Spiritual Work, Altar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Good Evening, Cortana,
I am so very VERY sorry for the loss of your beloved cat.
I am not sure about your concerns here with your post. What are your concerns? Keeping the spirit away? Keeping the spirit with you? Helping the cat to pass over? Worried about being haunted?
Please let us know so that we can give you clear answers.
Again, my sympathies.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cortana » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 pm

I need to know if and how I should cleanse the house of any residual energy left behind after a pet has passed. Just to ensure that it doesn't prevent the home from receiving luck and blessings.
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・
Cortana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello, Cortana,
I would wash the house down with Chinese Wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Then, I would spray any clutter (and hard-to-get places and corners with Florida Water www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html
Then, I would incense the entire house with Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
And then I would follow up by "sealing" any places that can be opened (like doors, windows) with Fiery Wall of Protection oil so that spirits cannot re-enter.
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I hope this helps. I know that it does for me
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Naught1usMax1mus » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:50 pm

When we lost our black cat to CRF (had to have him euthanized) in 2011, I made certain that they saved several vials of black cat hair - he was such a love and a good disposition, he will be only used for special work for us only. Fortunately there is a place in SoCal that specializes in pet aftercare and when we took him there (they will pick up also 24/7) they set him up in a viewing room that was a very nice floral altar, much like a human viewing room. It was awful and wonderful at the same time. They made sure I had plenty of vials of hair and took a pawprint. The eerie thing was, we told them he still had a collar on, but they probably didn't see it because it would have been hidden by his fur -- when we got the cremains, the heart-shaped aluminum tag with his name on it, charred and ripped but still whole, was there with them, and you could still read the metal stamp. It is a very important piece to me and definitely part of my workings.

Our current black cat provides tons of hair (he's a double-coated breed) and is much more cantankerous, so I'd definitely use his fur for cats-and-dogs jar work!

Mary Thomson
Graduate #1398
Naught1usMax1mus

Unread postby ladyred » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:06 am

Hello,
A beloved pet passed away he was half wolf named Simon.
So I have been in a divorce situation. My exhusband has his ashes because it is a he said she said situation which he said that I have him, which I do not. The thing is that my ex was very physically abusive to not just myself, but Simon as well. I was seeing if it would be possible to separate remotely a spirit from their remains. If Simon stays around him I am afraid of what dark energies the creature would encounter as well as staying in a state of fear for having to be around my ex. I know he didnt leave because I felt him in our house long after he had passed. I am willing to sacrifice any connection with Simon in order to achieve his safety and happiness. This creature deserves to be in a good place as he was so strong and loving in a hell hole. Any knowledge for such a thing would be greatly appreciated.
ladyred

Unread postby Thomask » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:47 am

Hello ladyred

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your companion. I would work Healing and Blessing on yourself first.

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

I would also look into SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI products http://www.luckymojo.com/saintfrancis.html

He is appealed to for the good health, well-being, and protection of all animals, and for facilitating dream contact between beloved deceased animals and their grieving owners.

This will help you and Simon.
Thomask

Unread postby ladyred » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Thank you very much for your health. I will look into both as per your guidance.
ladyred

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Hello, ladyred ,

I too am very sorry for your loss

Miss cat, me, Miss Athena, Susan Barnes, etc and most of the Moderators on this forum are avid animal lovers. We all feel your pain.

If there's anything we can do, please let us know
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi ladyred,

Echoing Miss Aida's post and sending my condolences as well. I cannot imagine your grief, and hope you find peace for your beloved Simon (and for yourself).

We're here for you.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Patrah » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:31 pm

I am dealing with the death of my very best friend in the world
Which was one of my dogs.
And I am finding it difficult to have compassion for the other animals in my care
I am giving them their requirements, with much less love and they know it
If I had never allowed myself to obtain more dogs, I feel I would of been more attentive to my best friend
So though it is not their fault, I still look at it that way
And when the dog was alive I shared my love for her with the others
I am not doing that now
They know and are also grieving too
And these are not the kind of dogs to find easily a good home for
They will be with me but I have got to develop feelings for them
Otherwise it is a thankless job
I am so angry with myself for many reasons, and do not want to stop grieving
I know I have got to correct this soon
Is there someplace to begin?
Patrah

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, Patrah ,

I am sorry for the loss of your pet. I know exactly what you are saying as I have experienced the EXACT same feelings that you have.

Please start with healing spells on yourself to take away the pain, the grief and the depression

Here are the products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Also, please don't do this after each sentence (..........)

Just put one period after each sentence. I have edited your post to make it correct. But this is a BIG job for the moderators.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Patrah » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Part of my issue is that I know I have got to heal and I do not want to.
I almost feel that to heal is abandoning the relationship with this animal.
I have been through grief and mourning of pets.
And people.
This animal meant the world to me.
So heal I must.
I honestly believe that when I deal out what I owe to the two people who wished harm on my animals, I may heal better.
Again the issue with that is that on the one hand I know that healing brings clarity.
On the other hand one school of thought advocates waiting til you are calm and until those targets have forgotten what they or you have done before sending curses their way.
Another school of thought says strike while the iron is hot.
Meaning to me to go after them while the anger is writhing within.
So here i am looking for how to handle this.
I have ideas of some things I want to try.
I do not know that they are tried and true, because they are what the spirit told me.
I want results.
And little to no room for error.
I just have not figured how much pain I need to get up out of me for these very bad people.
Patrah

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello Patrah,

I'm so sorry you lost your pet :( I can't imagine how I would deal with that happening to my furry friend.

If there are people who wished harm upon your pet, I think you have every right to reverse all that evil back onto them and then curse the hell out of them, while keeping protection up on yourself.

You can read more about Reversing work here: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And curses here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

If they physically hurt your pet, CALL THE POLICE. That is a crime. Then take the magical course of action.

As for healing after the death of your pet, be gentle with yourself. Your grieving process will end when you're ready for it to end. Don't pressure yourself to move on if you're not ready. Feel your sadness, and move on when you think it's time.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:39 pm.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby torbjornjoh » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:13 am

The love of my life, Tesla the Siamese cat passed a while back (I have lost recollection of the days, a lot of details are a blur), she is and remains the love of my life and I am willing to do anything to make her soul and spirit return to me. I have found a pregnant mother who is very similar to my beloved Tesla, and she is about to give birth in around a week.

What can I do, can someone please please help her find her way into a little girl in the mommy I have found?

I would be forever grateful. I live in Malmö, Sweden and need your help.

Thank you so much
torbjornjoh

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:04 am

Hello torbjornjoh,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you want to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm so sorry about your cat. I'm a cat lover, and I understand how devastating it is to lose a furry friend.

If you want to keep the spirit of your cat close, you could create a small altar to honor her spirit, but of course I can't guarantee that her spirit will enter another cat. We just can't control things like that. But you can light a candle for her dressed with Blessing oil on the altar, next to a picture of her and a small amount of her favorite food, and pray that she will be at peace.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

You can also use some Healing products for yourself, to heal your heart:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Take care, I hope you feel better.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby torbjornjoh » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:42 am

Hello sister jean,

thank you for the welcome, I am just so filled with sorrow that I do not function very well. I still love her so.

I have a candle burning for her every night with a little representation of her (a cat figurine), and her favorite toys hanging in a star in the window, with lanterns that are lit around the clock. I pray so for her to return through mommy farrah.

Sorry for posting like that, I am just trying to find help for her to return to me.

Thank you
torbjornjoh

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, torbjornjoh ,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I lost my female dog 3 years ago and my male 2 year ago. I am still not over it. I still cry all the time. I have 3 dogs at home but the 2 that I lost? They were my soul mates.

BUT I would NEVER attempt to call their Spirits back into another body. Their Spirits need to progress. In fact, I don't even ask that they come and visit me. I gave them wonderful homes and they were self-actualized. So, it's God's will that their Spirit progress.

There's and old saying: "If you love him/her, let them go. If he/she were meant to be, then he/she will return"

I know that your soul hurts. I know exactly how you feel. But, trust me, time will heal the wounds and this upcoming kitten will bring you a different joy.

Praying for your peace of mind.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Honoring/Blessing Fur Pelt

Unread postby Shaheen » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Hello,

I am not sure if this question belongs here... but this seemed to be the best place to post it.

I have recently acquired two rabbit fur pelts. These were not pets, and I do not know anything about the history of the animals or their life.

Both spoke to me and I felt a very deep connection. I felt a bit conflicted because I do not advocate animal cruelty, but I also see the immense power in working with natural curios. I believe that these came my way for a reason and I would like to honor the life and spirit of these beautiful animals.

How do you suggest blessing, honoring and thanking the spirit of these animals for their fur?

When I first received them I held them, touched them reverently, and said a prayer of thanks to their spirits. I considered feeding them with some incense as an offering. But any other suggestions or specific instructions are welcomed.

Thank you!
Shaheen
Shaheen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello, Shaheen,

You can light candles for them, give them fresh water, and maybe put out whatever rabbits eat ( like lettuce, carrots, etc).

That is so very lovely that you are honoring them.

I might also add that you pray that their Spirits are free and happy. Tell them how you feel about them

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shaheen » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:03 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

This is a beautiful response and it resonates with me.

I am going to take this approach to honor these wonderful spirits... I feel like they will be powerful spirit allies.

Thank you again for your wisdom.

All the best,
Shaheen
Shaheen

Unread postby TygerTyger » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Friends, I know there are many animal lovers on this forum and I thank you for it. I am a lifelong animal advocate and loving mother to my beloved pets.

I lost my beautiful five year old cat last week suddenly and unexpectedly due to an infection, and I am devastated. He died while at the vet's office receiving treatment overnight (we did not know the extent of his illness), and I am haunted by knowing his last hours were not with me.

I brought his body home and blessed it with rose petals, prayed over him. I took him to be cremated with a mass card of St. Francis. I have his ashes at home with me now. Do you have suggestions for an altar where I can honor him and speak to him? I will keep praying to St. Francis. I told him every day how much he was cherished, but I devastated that I was not with him and did not know he was so sick until it was too late. Can he hear me prayers now, do you think? We also have another cat left behind who is grieving the loss of his beloved brother.

I will be so grateful for any suggestions to help us find healing from a loss that is so tragic for us. <3
TygerTyger

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello TygerTyger,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, that is so sad. That's lovely that you are doing so much to honor him and I think what you have planned sounds wonderful. If you want to create an altar, just make it a simple, contemplative space with candles and a glass of water, a place where you can pray for him. I wish you peace and serenity during this tough time.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Pets and Wild Animals