Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: General Domination Control Compel Questions and Answers

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 pm

newbie wrote:Early on, I was told on this site that Hoodoo is based on laying the tricks and deals with contact magic.
Close contact improves your odds of success, yes.
So do rootworkers send something to the client to lay the trick or for someone to touch something?
Either that, or they'll send you to a reputable spiritual supplier, such as Lucky Mojo. ;)
Or do different rootworkers have different approach and some of them do not require for the customer to lay the trick where the person being worked on walks over etc?
There are other ways to deploy a trick than to make someone step in it or touch it. Usually, those are tricks that work best when you can get hold of the target's personal concerns. Good work can be done with a photograph, even -- and I've done it -- but more intimate and physical things, such as hair, work better. That's been my experience.

How much of the work your rootworker does will depend on your prospects for success and your skill, spiritual gifts, and familiarity with the work. For some clients, a rootworker need only describe and prescribe. For others, the rootworker must do most of the work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Unread post by Newbie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:23 am

So if I understood right, if the rootworker does all the work, the tricks need not be deployed by the client at all and the target need not really get in contact with anything.

But if the client (if not well experienced or gifted) himself does part or most of the work, then the client needs to lay the trick to get the target in contact with the trick?

Thanks MissMichaele.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:46 pm

newbie,

No, that is not correct. Most rootworkers will have you do something, whether bathing, praying, lighting a candle, or deploying an item. Very few do everything for you, sight unseen.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Draconis13

Unread post by Draconis13 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Greetings everyone, I have a question concerning influence type of work. My daughter currently attend's a private school and I need them to work with my on the tuition concerning more time to pay. They have given me till October 4th and I will be making payments but it may not be enough time to pay off all the I owe. I have money work in play and I am also working. What I need is to either influence the head master into givining me more time should the debt not paid in full at that time or for his mind to not be on me until I can pay it all off. I am doing evertyhing I can to work with the alloted time but I would like to have spell work going just in case.
Thank you in advance and Thank you to all who work at LUCKY MOJO and to all that moderate this forum is indispensable!
ES

All Hail St. Expedite and all his works!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Good Evening, Empressselene,
Since you're mentioning "Influence", have you looked over this webpage? There's some very good ideas www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Also, both the Commanding and Bend Over spell kits come to mind. Check out these spell kits and see what best suits you. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
I wish you all the luck in the world and pray that the Headmaster gives you more time.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi Empresselene,

I would also suggest considering including an element of Blessing in this work as both timing and outside favor are factors here - even if performed as a setting of lights. Between money, bend over / influence, and blessing work, I think you'd really have all bases covered.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

And with the praise to St. Expedite in your signature, I'm sure you've contacted him as well on this situation because it sounds like it's right up his alley. :-)
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

Sillver9

Unread post by Sillver9 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Is it advisable to do domination work on someone who is already dealing with other major difficulties? Would their situation make them more vulnerable to your influence or would it likely cause them to just shut down emotionally and not be able to respond to you? I don't know if this question makes sense but I hope someone here has an idea of what I'm talking about. Thanks.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:57 am

Hello Silver9,

I think I kind of understand your question but it is a little hard to answer without knowing more specific details. What are you trying to dominate this person for? Is it a co-worker that you need to behave differently or a lover that you want more control over? And then what is the situation they are in that has them low?

Without any of that information the only think I can think of is yes the domination work will probably be easier to accomplish when a person is in a weak position. How they will react to the work really depends on the person and their situation. I could see it making someone shut down completly or I could see it causing someone to fight against things even more depending on who they are.

Peace~

Nathen

APone

Unread post by APone » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:36 pm

How are Domination products different from Controlling or Essence of Bend Over products? Is there any special situation they are used for? Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Hello, APone,

While this is too lengthy of an explanation, please read about them on the pages:

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I think this will answer some of your questions.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

confused87

Unread post by confused87 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:47 am

I need help with influencing someone to get a DNA TEST. What could I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Hello, confused87 ,

Try the Influence Skull candle spell listed here:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I use this spell frequently for clients and it works beautifully

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

confused87

Unread post by confused87 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Mrs aida could I hire you?

Reason: Sent client a PM

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:23 am

Once you feed your menstrual blood to your man, how long do the effects last for? Can it ever be undone by another? Reason I'm asking is bc my ex & I are broken up but he's with a rebound chick now & seems to still have feelings for me as well as miss me but has stopped talking to me. I have read that the blood spells can't EVER be broken, is this true?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:04 am

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

You asked this question yesterday in another thread, and you were answered.

Please do not repeat yourself in multiple threads, as it is against board rules.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

No problem, I just didn't know what the proper category this question should be asked in.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, Gypsywitchxxx,

When someone asks a question again, it not only violates the forum rules, but it may cause different moderators time to answer if they didn't see the first one answered. And, it takes time away from answering other members.

We try our best to answer every single post on this forum (as this is what Miss cat and Nagasiva pay us to to). So, double posting is not fair to neither the moderators nor to the forum family members who are patiently awaiting to be answered also.

This is why we ask that every forum family member read the forum rules

rules.php

Thanks
HRCC Graduate #1631

jmehitobel
Newly Registered

Unread post by jmehitobel » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:39 am

I am new to Lucky Mojo Forums, and to forums in general, so if I've done this wrong, please bear with me.... My question is this:
I have a friend whose boyfriend means well and has a good heart for the most part, but lacks motivation to do any real effort to improve himself or their circumstances. In plain English, he won't work, help around the house or help with the kids. He hasn't always been this way, but has slipped into bad habits, taking her for granted and relying on her for many things that any grown man ought to be able to manage on his own. My question is, what could be done to get him to just man up? My friend and I were talking about it last night, and I made the joke that I wished there was a formula for "Essence of Man Up!" and it got me thinking.... I wondered what might happen if she used High John with a little bit of Compel to wash his clothes?
Thanks to all for the great info! I truly enjoy reading the forums even though this is my first time posting.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Hello jmehitobel.

Welcome to the forum. Please introduce yourself to the other members if you wish on the Introduction Subforum.

Lucky Mojo does not carry Essence of Man Up which sounds like a good name, But Lucky Mojo does have something even better...

We have Essence of Bend Over..Please check this out.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

The essence of Bend over comes in bath crystal which Will be perfect for you. For other domination products check out this url.

http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Enjoy and best wishes to you..
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

jmehitobel
Newly Registered

Unread post by jmehitobel » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Thank you for the quick response. :) I am familiar with EBO, and have used it successfully for other things. I was only concerned that it might be a little too much for what she was wanting, as she is already in more of a dominant position in the relationship than she wants to be. I wondered if there was a way to make him a little less submissive, if anything....
But I can see your point in that one would have to dominate his natural tendency in order to "bend" him to a more desirable behavior....
Thank you!

busy91

Unread post by busy91 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:57 am

Hello,

I have been searching for a spell to compel someone to stop doing something illegal. This person isn't harming me, just himself.
A (former) friend of mine suddenly stopped contact with me and his other best friend. I had intuited that he was doing something that required him to step away from us in order to protect us. I recently found out from the other friend that he has started some criminal activity due to desperation. I saw him in the street a month ago and he didn't have an explanation as to why he stopped talking to me and he was very clandestine. At the time I saw him, I didn't have the confirmation yet. He has since established limited communication with the other friend. But none with me (I do have an understanding as to why this is, and I'm not upset with him...he truly is protecting me and my daughter). The friend also told me that he is not doing well (physically/mentally/emotionally).

I'm not sure how to go about helping him with rootwork. I cannot get ahold of any of his hair etc. Would I use clarity oil? Would I use a skull candle?

I want him to stop doing the criminal activity.
I want his life to improve and for him to not feel the need to do desperate acts.

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I want to start before he goes to jail or the morgue.

Thanks.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Hi jmehitobel,

You could advise your friend to work a skull candle with Influence products, to more gently move her target towards her desired behavior of him. It is far less harsh than coercive products like Essence of Bend Over, and she may have better success by working a carrot vs. a stick.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

Good luck.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Hi busy91,

I am so sorry to hear that your friend is in such desperate and dire straits. You're a good friend to want to help him.

You have the right idea about working Clarity on a skull candle. I would add Influence to that mix, to help embed those thoughts into his head.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

Good luck, I hope you are able to help him while he can still be helped. Please keep us posted.

busy91

Unread post by busy91 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:51 am

Thank you Miss Athena,

I wanted to double check. I read about the skull candle in cat's candle book. I will place an order.
It seems I will need to do a simultaneous spell for the other friend too. He's contemplating suicide.
These 2 men are in serious dire circumstances. I will keep you posted.

xoPudding

Unread post by xoPudding » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Good evening everyone. I have a situation and would greatly appreciate any guidance.

My cousin used to cheat on her husband with a family friend. They had an affair for years. It's terrible because her husband is such a nice man. Even though their affair is now over, she still won't let go of the other man. She even goes as far as to blackmail him into dumping every girlfriend she has heard about by threatening to tell her husband and everyone about their affair and blame it on him. Obviously she's bluffing but he is scared every time and so he complies. He made a mistake and she's taking full advantage of it. She's a terrible person and I've had enough of it.

Controlling, commanding, compelling.... Not sure which one to choose from. I want to cast a spell on her to confess her wrongdoings to her husband. Once the truth is out there, she can no longer have control over the other guy. And her husband can now make the decision to either leave or stay. He deserves to know the truth. Especially since he's "great friends" with this other guy. It's such a soap-opera situation. And I'm tired of standing by watching but because of my connection to her, I can't "out" the situation myself.

I was thinking of asking MISC to do a candle since I'm currently working my own spells for my own problems.
Any suggestions?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Hello xoPudding

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with this.

I would recommend the Breakup products for this situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Best of wishes to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

xoPudding

Unread post by xoPudding » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:33 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. But I'm not looking for a breakup spell. I want her to confess to what she did and pay the consequences.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello, xoPudding ,

I too would recommend a break up spell. It's a lot easier.

But if you want her to confess something, then check out the 9 pages on this subforum for spell ideas:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... t6473.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:46 am

Greetings to all.
From what I have studied so far from hoodoo, plus the comments on this forum and some of my personal experience, it seems rather difficult to bend someone's will into doing something. So I have been wondering, why not use domination products to control the situation, as a whole, and address the people involved with confusion products, for instance?
I am not approaching a particular case here, but just occasions that would call for domination spells in general. If, for instance, a spouse is stubborn in resisting to oblige recommendations - such as attending social, family occasions, going to church etc -, considering he/she has a rather bad temper, woouldn't it be easier, for instance, to burn purple candles anointed with domination oil and burn tobacco asking to be given control of the situation - "he/she WILL come to church with me" - while adressing the subject with confusion work, on the side, to slighten their resistance?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, asturias ,

Yes! You can absolutely do that.

And for an added: "Ooomph", apply the Master products to yourself: www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Please keep us posted on the results!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:51 am

Will do :)
Thank you, Ma'am.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:18 pm

I started a yellow vigil candle with a capful of influence oil, and influence incense powder. I anointed my boyfriends pic with influence oil and taped it to the candle. I also sprinkled calamus herb in the glass candle. I prayed when the candle was lit. I'm doing this spell to influence him to drop his friendship with this evil woman that had me arrested last week and now I'm facing criminal charges. I want him to realize that she is a liar, fake, and deceiving. I also wrote on my petition for him to tell her he loves me and that he does not want her friendship. Am I on the right track? Like I mean with using the products and how I did this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

OMG! I am so sorry! That's just terrible

Yes, you are on the right track

You might also want to try some spells on the liar also:

post3945.html#p3945

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Thank you. I only have clarity oil. I can say that the candle I got going is burning clean and kind of quick. The flame is quite thick too. I also have a reversal going on her that's been going since Saturday. I'm shocked after about an hour or so of the candle being lit I was talking to my boyfriend and he actually called her a jealous bitch. Waiting to see what happens

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:18 pm

mmachix !

that's great!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mumamo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mumamo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:32 am

I have 2 children with my husband and I desperately would like another one problem is my husband point block says no too stress me out enough which is unfair I look after them more than he does and at times they get to me to but the desire to have another does not fade I've laid all my feelings out to him to on avail so I was hoping you could help me 'change his mind'

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 am

Hi Mumamo,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this with your husband. I suggest you do a white skull candle dressed in Influence oil, and petition for him to see things your way (use your own language there). Use the little search box in the upper right hand corner of this page and look for skull candles, and you will find an entire thread on how to use them.

I would also use Peaceful Home products to maintain a calmer energy at home. You should not have to live with his toxic attitude towards you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, Mumamo

An influence skull candle spell can help. You talk you suggestions to it (in a nice way) and tell it why it would be beneficial to have another. How a new baby would bring joy to both of your lives. Etc., etc

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dmtm

Unread post by dmtm » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi,

I'd like to have MISC burn a candle for me, but I'm not sure which to choose - my intention is to influence someone's behavior so that they're nice to me and keep their promise.

My sister has treated me badly most of my life, recently she has been a lot nicer though. I'm sick and unable to work, in January she offered to hire me as her assistant starting mid February but so far that hasn't happened. I've been able to just barely get by paying bills & medical expenses but the piggy bank is empty now and I really need her to keep her word, especially considering I didn't ask - this was her idea.

I should mention that she only started being nice to me after some spellwork last summer, and it took a few months before she started to soften, I don't want to do anything to interfere with the work that has already been done.

I can only afford one candle and I really can't even afford the one.

I don't want to bring forth any negativity, I need her to keep being nice to me, but I need her to be generous and remember that I really need this. She likes to shop and live comfortably and that's fine, but I'm in a bad place. I should clarify, she's nicer to me but doesn't ask about my wellbeing, when we talk, we talk about her. Meanwhile, I have three medical tests coming up and I'm scared. I want her to want to help me because she cares about me, but...

I've looked at "Command, Compel, Control," "Domination," and "Essence of Bend Over," but I don't know. I can only choose one.

Also, what should my petition be?

Please help.

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, dmtm

You have already answered your questions in your first sentence. Yu said: "my intention is to influence someone's behavior so that they're nice to me and keep their promise".

The candle ought to be INFLUENCE

And the petition ought to say that she becomes and remains nice to you and keeps all promises made to you (obviously, you would write her name and your name on the petition)

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dmtm

Unread post by dmtm » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:18 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I guess I was confused over how forceful I should be. With Influence sounding the gentlest, I was afraid it wouldn't have enough, umph for someone with such a strong personality.

Thanks again, I'll place my order tomorrow.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, dmtm ,

YES. But....

With someone with such a strong personality, it's better to use influence to make them think it's their own idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MagpieMaggie
Newly Registered

Unread post by MagpieMaggie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:57 am

Hello all, newbie here.

I'm very new to any kind of conjure. I'm not sure what I need but can I just leave a short story as to why I'm here?

Been with partner 7 yrs and recently found out he slept with a girl, he paid her for this service and while I might have idiot on my head I'm still with him as love sucks.

I'd like to punish him but I'd also like to keep the relationship happier and for him not to leave me.

Can anyone offer a suggestion in what I can do?

Please.

sheisblessed

Unread post by sheisblessed » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm currently dealing with someone that is alays trying to dig up stuff on my company. Her requests are always fruitless because we've never done anything wrong however she is hell Beantown on continously calling the media and lawyers. Fortunately so far her snooping has done nothing since there is nothing for her to find. However I'm tired of her constant questions and smear campaign. Since I don't have direct contact I was thinking about doing a dressed letter to ensure she comes in to contact with the powders. Should I do controlling to command her to leave us alone or is there something else I should do that would be better. I also thought about burning purple candles dressed with controlling products.

Any suggestions?

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:43 am

I'm currently dealing with someone that is alays trying to dig up stuff on my company. Her requests are always fruitless because we've never done anything wrong however she is hell Beantown on continously calling the media and lawyers. Fortunately so far her snooping has done nothing since there is nothing for her to find. However I'm tired of her constant questions and smear campaign. Since I don't have direct contact I was thinking about doing a dressed letter to ensure she comes in to contact with the powders. Should I do controlling to command her to leave us alone or is there something else I should do that would be better. I also thought about burning purple candles dressed with controlling products

Hello

If I was faced with your situation, I would do a freezer spell on her to put her on ice and freeze her snooping activities in addition to a candle. There is a candle that stops authorities from snooping and for the life of me , I can't remember what it is....I am sure the more experiencced practioners will give their suggestions as well.
Good luck

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, MagpieMaggie ,

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please read the 2 pages here for ideas.

Your best bet would be some sort of domination work to punish and keep him in control

Also, please look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello, sheisblessed,

You are absolutely correct about your choices of products. Find more here: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

BlackPrincessUk has some excellent advice for you also.

there's many candles that can be lit: hotfoot, stop gossip, banishing, crossing, etc.

The one thin I would definitely do is a cow's tongue.

Replace the court case products with the stop gossip products fro this spell. Find the spell here:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:12 pm

I have a question about domination products. I read the description on the link but I'm not sure of the differentiation between domination, do as I say and essence of bend over. Can someone please explain them to me so I can determine which product to use

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

Bend Over prompts them to do your bidding (like a puppet on a string)

Domination makes them submissive to you.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:12 am

I'm still a little bit confused. I looked on the lucky mojo product site and noticed the essence of bend over, commanding, master, i can you cant and domination products were mentioned together. I'm guessing these are all a bit coercive BUT I can you cant and essence of bend over didn't have any description.

I'm trying to control a controlling partner & force them to submit to me and do as I say including paying their fair share financially. I want control over this person. I have tried do as I say incense but not gotten many results. I think I might need something stronger and was looking into possibly using 7 day candles for this purpose but I'm not sure which line of products to use for that purpose.

Is there any 1 product that would work best in this scenario or would I have to buy 2 or 3 different lines? I'm just a little hesitant because there's not much information on these products or how to use them and I don't want to buy the wrong one or buy one and not know how to use it

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, PayMeToday,

This is so funny because when I had answered your other posts, I had recommended the 7 knob candle.

Then, I had an afterthought of you using essence of bend over on it.

And then, I see this post! LOL!

here's a description for you: www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:08 pm

Just a quick question, as I couldn't find the answer on the curio page for it....

What's the difference from "Do as I say" and "Commanding"? Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:33 pm

DaniWonderland ,

A commander is a leader. His or her motto might well be expressed as "Do as i do." A true and good commander is always with those he or she leads, always setting an example or bravery, skill, experience, compassion, and strength.

One whose motto is "Do as i say," is merely exercising autocratic authority. There is no compassion and no leadership skills are in play. "When i say jump, you say, 'How high'" is the essence of this type of situation.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Ahh I see. So then Do as I say would be more on the similar lines with Essence of Bend-Over, right?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Not really, no. They are all different.
catherine yronwode

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello All,

This might sound stupid, crazy and weird but is there a spell that I can do with using the Influence products on a Toy Company that never really supports female fans when it comes to making certain toys/collectibles? I think they are somewhat "Sexist" because they always make big figures of male superheroes and never any big figures of female superheroes. I always email them and they always say they will forward my requests to the appropriate department but never any results over the past months and years. I know I'm a man but this doesn't seem fair. If there isn't anything that can be done about this I completely understand, It would be awesome for them to change their way of thinking and for them to end up making more awesome toys and collectibles. :D

My apologies for asking such a question.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello LuckyMojoFanatic,

There is no reason you can not try to do this! Just know that you are taking on more than just a company's particular view but an entire society's view of how things should be. This has of course been continually challenged over the years but there is still much more to do before men and women would be seen as equal. I do not say that though to discourage you however as I believe it is a noble cause and any extra people working toward something like this is a good idea. You can work the spell the same as any other influence work. If you can get the name or names of the owner(s) work with that as well as the company's logo. I wish you lots of success!

Peace~

Nathen

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks nathen, I absolutely love your nice, kind and supportive response. Thank you so much for supporting this unfairness that this company displays. I will definitely do some influence work using the spell kit and I will share an update of the results. Thanks again nathen and God Bless You! :)

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:11 pm

I seen above on this same page that domination makes people submissive to you, whereas bend over turns them into a puppet on a string. I'm trying to control a lover. Influence was not very successful.. Commanding worked better but not entirely (things were still some excessively slow and on his own time - with a fight of course) & I would have to use commanding on every single issue. I want something where I can just make him submissive and do whatever I say. But both products sound the same to me. If a person is your puppet they're submissive to you and vice versa. Which product would I use for this? Also can the product be used simply to control him in general?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, Beginner01 ,

Then, your best bet is Do AS I Say: www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

Now, some people won't be dominated and Influence works better.

Some people are submissive and therefore, the domination products work well.

Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

There's better explanations on that page to your questions

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”