Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Keep People Confused or Make Them Stupid

Paty9

Spells to Keep People Confused or Make Them Stupid

Unread post by Paty9 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 am

Hi There!!

I would like to know if there is a ritual spell for "Confusion" and what color should I use for the candle.

I made a mistake trusting in a friend. I am a cosigner of her home loan. I found out that she stop making payments for almost a year and the bank decided to take legal action against her and Me. I have my checking account with direct deposit in order to make my monthly payments. I do not want to closed it because I have a lot in a automatic payment with not paper statements; but at the same time I am afraid that the bank of my friend's loan can froze my checking account, and get the money of my pay check which is for the upkeep of my children.

Can I use “Confusion” products so that they can not find my checking account?

All your help is much needed. I am so grateful in advance for any advice.

Blessings to all LM members and guests.

Paty9

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Help on using Confusion products

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 am

You can dress any papers you turn in with Confusion powders or you can burn a black or brown candle on the banks name dressed with Confusion oil.

To keep the banks from taking money from you look up the keeping away debt collectors conjure I've posted on the forum.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:01 am

Here is the link Conjureman Ali is referring to:

my-father-owes-money--t8991.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Paty9

Unread post by Paty9 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Thank you very much to ConjureMan Ali,I admire your expertise in root work. In deed I will follow the tips that you have kindly share. Your advice is much appreciate and Mama Micki; It is very thoughtful of you giving me the link of keeping away debt collector. I am sending for both of you my blessings and best Regards.
Paty

be_777

Spell to make someone stupid

Unread post by be_777 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:55 pm

I was wondering what would be the right materials in a bottle spell to make someone stupid, as in serious decline of cognitive ability? I want to make the target have serious lapses in judgment and memory.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to make someone stupid

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm hardly expert, but most of the bottle or jar spells I've seen in this area are of the inflammatory confusion variety, aimed at causing a group to misunderstand to the point of bickering. You could use a black skull candle, dressed with Confusion oil, and riddled with pins to get inside someone's head to sow confusion and befuddlement.

I'm sure somebody can offer something else, closer to what you're looking for. This was just a thought.
Two-Headed Doctor

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm

That's what skull candles are for right, to affect someone's mind?

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 pm

here is a good link to skull candles!

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html#p10602

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm

You can make a bottle spell or a skull candle spell work for whatever you need it to. If you are working within tradition, and not willy-nilly picking and choosing things at random, you will find that many ways of working in Hoodoo offer an endless variety of choice. A bottle spell for "making someone stupid" could certainly be worked. Write out the outcome/petition you wish, add the appropriate oils, herbs, and curios, and get it working for you. The skull candle idea is a good one too. Decide if you want to cause stupidity or confusion and wandering mind. Decide if you want to curse them to be stupid or if you want to temporarily make them have hardship. Research the proper herbs and roots used to work this and get to it!

This has been a wonderful resource for us all: http://www.herb-magic.com/
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

destiny14

ongoing confusion

Unread post by destiny14 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:26 am

To work a long term confusion\ inflammatory confusion spell is a poppet or jar better? Or I guess I could make a small poppet and work a lamp but lamps I can't get them to work without intense odors from the burning of the oil....I need to keep someone confused long term and angry enough they lash out at there closest friends. I wouldn't be able to make a poppet and put it in lm war water would i?....hmmmm...thoughts?

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Re: ongoing confusion

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 am

Hi Destiny,

For long-term work, you could work a doll and a jar. Fix the doll with personal concerns from your target, making sure to include some hot pepper flakes and poppy seeds in the head to keep their mind confused. In a similar manner, you can put your target's personal concerns mixed with poppy seed and hot peppers in a jar filled with vinegar, and burn a black candle on the lid of the jar. Whenever you need your target to lash out, shake the jar and curse at your target's doll. I wouldn't soak your doll in war water, that's not quite the effect you're going for if I understand correctly.

Be aware that vinegar jars can sometimes explode due to gas build-up, so whenever you're not burning a candle on it, keep the jar wrapped in some thick cloth.

As with most work of this nature, be sure to do some cleansing & protecting work on yourself.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:09 am

destiny14 wrote:To work a long term confusion\ inflammatory confusion spell is a poppet or jar better?
I would say it depends on your gifts. I do better with dollies than vinegar jars.
Or I guess I could make a small poppet and work a lamp but lamps I can't get them to work without intense odors from the burning of the oil....
If you mean the chemical reek of kerosene, get "lamp oil" -- which is highly refined kerosene that doesn't smell.

Or use vegetable oil, but you'll have to buy a lamp specially designed for vegetable oil, or you could make something like the styles illustrated below. One is a glass candle holder designed for votive or tea lights; the other is a drinking glass with a shot glass inside it as an oil reservoir (in hot weather, I prefer that the lamps burn only a few hours a day). The wick is ordinary cotton string. On the square lamp, the wick holder is shaped from ordinary brass wire. On the drinking glass lamp, the wick holder is from an Orthodox church supply house.

I need to keep someone confused long term and angry enough they lash out at there closest friends. I wouldn't be able to make a poppet and put it in lm war water would i?....hmmmm...thoughts?

Sounds like it would be effective, especially if the poppet was NOT waterproof. Eww. Inflammatory Confusion products would be much pleasanter for you to handle, I think. They could certainly be used long term.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

destiny14

Unread post by destiny14 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Question someone told me to use broken mirror pieces in breakup and confusion work. Since a broken mirror can not be repaired using it would imply a relationship can not be repaired once broken. As for confusion as the images in real life would be all distorted so would your mind and thoughts be distorted. Thoughts on this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello, destiny14,
Yes, that is correct!
Additionally, I like to look at the broken pieces as many sharp pieces cutting into the relationship.
And, there's more! Check out this webpage that Miss cat wrote. Scroll down to see what she says about the broken pieces of mirror (look at the mirror box spell):
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

destiny14

Unread post by destiny14 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 am

So quick question if I want to bind and confuse this person bind them magically that is could I add knotweed to restrict there magic abilities but also to bind and restrict there mind the confusion herbs for confusion clearly and knotweed to restrict there mind and confine them so there like in a mental jail of confusiion I don't know if I'm explaining this correctly

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 am

destiny14 wrote:So quick question if I want to bind and confuse this person bind them magically that is could I add knotweed to restrict there magic abilities but also to bind and restrict there mind the confusion herbs for confusion clearly and knotweed to restrict there mind and confine them so there like in a mental jail of confusiion I don't know if I'm explaining this correctly
http://www.herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html
As you can see from this URL, knot weed is mostly used for love work.

A better choice for confusion would be couch grass:
http://www.herb-magic.com/couch-grass.html
The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. catalogue wrote:To afflict an enemy with nervous conditions, carve their Name on a black candle 7 times with a Coffin Nail, wrap it in TWITCH GRASS [aka Couch Grass], and burn it at the full moon in a graveyard.
Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

destiny14

Unread post by destiny14 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:56 am

Thank you for your reply

Wanttobehappy2016

Re: Spells to Keep People Confused or Make Them Stupid

Unread post by Wanttobehappy2016 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Hi everyone the state owes me money ...would using pay me and confusion sachet be wise choices to use on the letters I'm sending ? They've owed me a long time and I want my money. I was wondering if they would get confused and just pay me. Thank You

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, Wanttobehappy2016 ,

I don't think confusion is the right thing to do. You may NEVER get the money!! OR someone else might get your check!!

Instead, give them clarity: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cihienahualli
Newly Registered

Unread post by cihienahualli » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:45 am

hello, a some years ago i was dating a boy who would sometimes act very disrespectful to me. because i didnt know better, i attempted to fix these attitudes by making a honey jar and a doll baby of him. i used them to keep him faithful and make him communicate his emotions more. it worked well and we we're alright until later in the relationship

i got in a huge misunderstanding with a person who was a good friend of mine and whom i practiced magick with. we had a fight and this person took revenge on me by literally seeking my ex and telling him all about my spells on him. this of course completely ruined the relationship. my ex blocked me on every site and told a lot of people i'm a witch.
my ex got this same person to hex me. i shut it down quickly and it did me no harm, but they still attempted to.

im still very distraught about what happened, i was betrayed by both my friend and ex. my ex was a person i cared about at the time and i don't want him going around telling im a witch who put love spells on him. we live in a small town so i often hear about him or see he around, i can feel him hating me and it really pains me.

what i seek to do is fix this situation somehow. i want to make my ex confused and make him doubt what he knows. make him believe this person was lying and magic isn't real (lol) and then i want us to reconcile as friends. i DON'T want to get back with my ex, just for us to let go of all this hate and be ok with each other.

what would you guys recommend?
should i keep working with the same doll baby (which i still keep) or make a new one?
im also not good at vigil candles, they never work for me ):

please i'd be really thankful for any advice <3

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:46 pm

Hello cihienahualli,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I think a dressing a black skull candle with Confusion oil and burning the candle for your ex could help this situation. Here are the materials you would need:

http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

To learn more about how to use skull candles and ask questions about them, check out this thread:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”