Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity

j82

Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity

Unread post by j82 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone new of a spell to help give someone clarity or to help them make up their mind in a situation. Iv seen the clarity oil on LM but was wondering if their was a spell one can do to help a person make up their mind. Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Open Someone's Eyes and Bring About Clarity

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Also look into King Solomon Wisdom conditions products - the Clarity will help them see the situation clearly, and the KSW will help them make a wise decision with that information.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Well, do you want to sway them towards a particular decision? If so then I would use the compel/command/control candle. If they are just confused, and need to make good on a decision then use clarity oil and some king solomon wisdom products. So the person can make a good clear decision on what they want to do.

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm

ok so are you suggesting to just use a 7 day candle with a petition? i am swaying the person, its a person who has mixed feelins on what he wants to do with me sometimes more sometimes friends. its a person I have a lot of history with i was recomended to do a clarity spell on them to realize and make up their mind. I was interested in any suggestions.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Well if you are trying to sway him you need to do a clarity spell since he seems a little confused. Then I would do a vigil compelling candle with a petition. OR you could do a skull candle. I have one that I made myself if you want it just message me.

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 am

any ideas on how to smack someone upside the head so they will open their eyes and realize that they are losing a really great girl?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 am

Clarity &/or King Solomon Wisdom - use them on candles, or doll baby, or skull candle, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 am

got it -

Thanks Devi - you are always such a great help

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

...good suggestions Devi...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am

What color for the skull candle would you use in something like this? Pink because it has to do with love, or white because of clarity?

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am

What color for the skull candle would you use in something like this? Pink because it has to do with love, or white because of clarity?

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:19 am

I would go with white since it seems to be all purpose.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

lotusflower

Unread post by lotusflower » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 am

Thanks, that's what I was thinking too. Perfect! :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Definately Clarity and Wisdom of King Solomon on a skull candle. Sage should be included as well. I would heat up some needles in the flame and prick the skull candle a few times a night and tell him that its the prick of his conscience.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Conjureman - I must say that you totally raq! Thank you always your incredulous knowledge

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Was wondering about a spell for this, just CM you are totally the best!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 am

A conjure that was shown to me by a member of AIRR and also influenced by Draja Mickahric is great for getting someone to really take a look at themselves. Use a doll baby with a mix of Clarity and Compelling herbs and products. Take a pocket mirror and wash it in ammonia then five spot it with Compelling and Clarity oil then either place the doll baby in front of that mirror while praying for them to take a hard look at themselves, or wrap the doll baby--facing the mirror--in some aluminum foil.

I've also smoked the mirror after washing it in a mix of those incenses and that worked out great.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 am

ConjureMan wrote:A conjure that was shown to me by a member of AIRR and also influenced by Draja Mickahric is great for getting someone to really take a look at themselves. Use a doll baby with a mix of Clarity and Compelling herbs and products. Take a pocket mirror and wash it in ammonia then five spot it with Compelling and Clarity oil then either place the doll baby in front of that mirror while praying for them to take a hard look at themselves, or wrap the doll baby--facing the mirror--in some aluminum foil.

I've also smoked the mirror after washing it in a mix of those incenses and that worked out great.

CM, you really are a wealth of information and ideas! This sounds like a fantastic thing to use on my husband to try to get him to see the chaos his lies and deceit cause. Once again, thank you so much for sharing with us!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 am

could i use a doll baby that i'm already working with? he is stuffed with love herbs and his head is stuffed with clarity and king of solomon?

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 am

Hi, I think I would like to give these ideas a shot on my own case (I normally post under "He keeps coming, but he just doesnt stay) but I don't have Clarity or Wisdom of King Solomon oil on hand. I would have to use household ingredients or fairly common herbs.

Would the skull candle be effective if I used sage only? and the only compelling herb I have for the mirror/dollbaby conjure would be licorice. Would it have any effect at all?

thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 pm

That is entirely up to you. It doesn't matter how *much* herbs and oils you use, but the *right* ones. Many rootworkers know intuitively which condition products and what amount/mix of herbs would have the best chances of success on a target. I would suggest doing a quick divination to see if these would be good for you case.

There are times when a small bit of Sage is enough and other times that require a bit more of a mix in order to hit the target just right.

And remember it isn't about tossing some Sage and Licorice on a candle, but getting those herbs to work for you.

Beach

Unread post by Beach » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 pm

but... any tips on how to get the herbs to work for you? I mean, I ask them to. nicely and politely and sometimes desperately (haha) but do you have any suggestions on how to make that connection? I'm sure it's very individual but if you have any pointers.

thanks...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Everyone gets the spirits moving in different ways. This forum is not aimed towards the theoretical aspect of conjure, however I can tell you there are several Draja Mickaharic books available through LM that you can purchase. He mentions a few tips and pointers on working conjure in those books.

There is also a book on successful prayer that LM sells, but the name elludes me at this moment. Look through the book selection of LM and you'll find some good ones.

Visiting different prayer groups and watching different prayer meetings or sermons isn't a bad idea either. You can learn how different people pray from Baptists to Catholics, to Evangelicals. Find what stirrs your heart.

My best advice is stop worrying about the form of prayer and instead get into the spirit of prayer. Open up your heart and just call out! God and the Spirits will hear you.

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:10 pm

I have someone very close to me who has cut ties with me due to vicious rumors started by his own family & friends. They are very controlling & manipulative of him, and to some point he does see it (he admitted the HUGE differences his entire family, especially his mother, made between the treatment of his brother, sister & their spouses compared to he and I), but he still refuses to see the full extent of it & the impact it is having on his entire life. He is a man in his mid 20's who is completely under his mother/families control & whenever I would try to bring it up to him, to open his eyes and help him break free of them, it only inspired fighting between us. Now, after a vicious rumor started by them he has svered his close ties to me. We still speak via text now & again, but I want what we had back. I was wondering what would be the best course of action in order to expose the truth & make him see it was a lie & also help him see how his family is controling & ruining his life (no perfectly capable 20-something should have a curfew, or be told who he is allowed to spend time with).

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:24 pm

LM Stop Gossip for you. (so they will stop saying bad things about you)
If he is 20 something with obvious close ties to the family, I know where you are going and I get it. But-- THAT IS HIS FAMILY-- to HIM..
He will probably always remain controlled in SOME fashion. He is not ready to grow up or fly the coop!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 pm

I understand what you're saying Triplethreat. I know he'll always be attached to them in some way & that's fine, I just wanted to know if there was a way to possibly lessen it or get him to stand up for himself. His mother is emotionaly abusive & it just kills me to see him be hurt by her time & time again. Tbanks for tbe tip of the LM product. I'll need to get it as soon as possible.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Here is Stop Gossip http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

This has been discussed several times on the forum, you might also consider Crucible of Courage for him...http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks, I really appreciate all of the suggestions.

mojojake

Unread post by mojojake » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm

San Cipriano reveals wrongdoings. In the prayers to San Cipriano, it mentions that San Cipriano has the power to make wrong doers confess their sins and beg for forgiveness. You might try invoking him, his candle color is purple

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

What about some clarity work so he can see what they're doing + some CofC so he can do something about it once he sees?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm

I think that is a great recommendation Ellis19. In addition, be aware that sometimes there are values (culturally) where we would perceive it as manipulating such as a curfew...is just apart of their customs and values. However, you could work some clarity and crucible of courage work as mentioned, but beware that that might be enough if he has just be accustomed to it his entire life.

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:41 am

Thanks again for all of the suggestions everyone. I understand that with the examples given (I'm just too frazzled to think as well as possible right now) it may not seem as dire of a situation, but it's things like not letting he and I sleep on the floor of a room full of people side by side (which is a value, understood didn't have a problem with it at the time), BUT they let his little brother &'his fiance sleep in the same bed ALONE many a time & it was well known that they have very different values/beliefs than the parents. It was just things like that that drove me up a wall & then he'd actually say that he thought differently about a situation than they did (politely, just a "well mom, I don't think of it that way, it's like this...see?") he was 'sass mouthin' & 'needed to ge the hell out if he was such a big boy', though his little brother OPENLY yelled & cursed at their father while the mother simply tried to console him & say "Hush, baby! Don't talk to daddy like that, that's mean. Come tell mommy what's wrong." (VERBATIM this one time, I kid you folk not). It's just a veey frustrating situation, but thanks again for all of your help. I'll be reading up on the products mentioned & ordering the ones best suited for me soon.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 am

Rosette, Ellis19 and Stars bring up a valid point I had not considered.

Good luck with your work and you will love the LM products!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Rosette, I empathize with you, I've been through that with my ex, his family hated me for no other reason than I existed, so I do get the gravity of your situation. What I suggest, and do I wish I had this knowledge back when I could have used it, is to use clarity + CofC on him, some stop gossip for you (I would use the the honey jar, that way to sweeten them to you on top of it) and some peaceful home for around his family even if it's just the oil as a perfume.

Rosette

Unread post by Rosette » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks you SO much, Ellis (lovely name btw). I'm sorry you had to put up with this brand of b.s too, it's maddening at times. I'll be ordering the supplies suggested next payday & try to get things back to normal, or, hopefully, even better than they were before.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 pm

It is awful to put up with, I only get solace by the fact that I know the woman he left me for is getting it a thousand times worse than I did, her still being married and all. I'd also like to point out if I may, and don't feel bad it's a very common mistake, but it's Eilis, not Ellis.
Anyhow, I do hope you get your situation under control, families can ruin even the strongest relationships by sticking their noses where they don't belong.

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:35 am

ConjureMan Ali,

Would a spell like this work with influence or domination products instead?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, venusblue ,

It's worth a try.

You have nothing to lose by trying

Take care

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

I wonder if this and other advises in this thread on opening someone's eyes to the truth can help someone to open his eyes to the fact that he is being worked on? Or is the person so deep under their spell they are bound to be enchanted without realizing it?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, skyme715,

This is an EXCELLENT idea!!

I don't have an answer but I am going to try this spell just to see if it works the way that you are asking.
Just stay out of the way of the mirror or the target will see you and think it's you

Thank you!

shinemine1515

Unread post by shinemine1515 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:41 am

Hi All,

My ex is being asked by his family to leave me and get married to a girl arranged by his parents. This is pretty common in India. My ex has accepted the situation.
But lately the other girl's family got to know about my existence and do not seem to be very happy about it.

I want to do some work on the girl's parents so that they see the truth that the guy is not in love with their daughter. He is just marrying because of his family. That their daughter will find a better match elsewhere.

Should I do Clarity & Wisdom + Compelling because i want to sway their decision in one particular way?

Or will clarity and wisdom suffice?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, shinemine1515 ,

Use all 3.

GREAT idea!

I pray all works out for you

gmjlovesconjure

Unread post by gmjlovesconjure » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would love the advice of a long-time rootworker. I am looking for the very best curio, oil, powder, color & type of candle for majorly and powerfully influencing someone.

I thank all of you for reading this post and chiming in! This is truly an amazing community!

Synopsis of my situation:

I have been separated from my ex-boyfriend for the past 2 years. We were together for 10 years prior. Although separated for the past 2 years, we have continued to be very actively "involved" with one another several times weekly.

He immediately moved himself in with another woman after spearating. She did find out about us, but we both lied (although I did attempt to drop hints that I was lying) and she decided to keep him. At the time, I desparately wanted to reconcile.

After my LM Radio reading and private reading with Miss Aida, I came to the realization that I do not really want him back. Miss Aida also confirmed that I am very justified in seeking revenge. Although, I consider it more of righting a terrible wrong. Years of financial, sexual, and emotional abuse; as well as child mistreatment are valid reasons to allow him to see the error of his ways and regret his choices.

I am biding my time, still sometimes seeing him and talking on the phone regularly, until I could figure the best way to proceed.

My readings with Miss Aida and the LM Radio a few months ago were life saving and life changing. Although extremely painful to hear that he was definitely not the right man for me, I am grateful. I had no confidence in moving forward without him. Now, I am more ready (although a little nervous about letting him go totally).

What I am in need of:

I would like to heavily and deeply influence the girlfriend that he has been living with for the past 2 years.

I want to get her very suspicious of him (she already is, but not enough to inquire), draw her to come to me for a long woman to woman talk, and set him up for her to see his evil, dishonest, and nasty ways.

She is no saint; she has mistreated his kids and he has allowed it. I feel that her coming to me, woman to woman (she has all of my contact info) will be far more meaningful and deeply impactful.

Please advise on the very best I am looking for the very best spell, curio, oil, powder, color & type of candle for majorly influencing someone. I want to draw her to me in a powerful way. My funds are limited, so I don't want to spend a fortune on goodies. I just want the most potent items, please, so I can order them early this week.

I already have the following products and Personal Concerns of hers:

I have Come To Me Oil and Powder (not sure if there is something more effective than this to influence and draw her to me)
I have a few strands of her hair.
I have a handwritten note that she has written.
I have an actual photo of she and her mother (that I just snagged from my ex's wallet last night), with her writing on the back of it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, gmjlovesconjure ,

Well, you can either make a doll of her with all the "goodies" tat you have.

Ad/or an influence skull candle: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

The key to both of these spells is repetition. Tell the doll and/or candle, over and over, what you would like it to do.

They are powerful tools if you have the patience and persistence to work them

Wishing you the very best

take care

gmjlovesconjure

Unread post by gmjlovesconjure » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida, for the advice! I have plenty of patience and I am ready!

Darn it! Tonight is a full moon and I have no clay to make the doll. Hopefully, the moon wil be full again tomorrow night, so I can pick up some clay for a doll.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:29 pm

Dear gmjlovesconjure --

You can make a doll out of wax, bread, pie crust, steamed rice, cloth, broom straws, twigs, or mud.
catherine yronwode

gmjlovesconjure

Unread post by gmjlovesconjure » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Ahhhh! Great I will do that tonight! I am sure I have some of these around here. I have lots of black and white candles! Thank you Miss Cat!

gmjlovesconjure

Unread post by gmjlovesconjure » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Thank you again, Miss Cat and Miss Aida! I melted down some white candles for my doll baby to become the current girlfriend. I added a few torn pieces from a note that she wrote, a few strands of her hair, some Come To Me Oil (it was all I have until I place my LM order for more effective products), and gave her a face with her picture on it! I also found one of her silver hoop earrings one day; so I broke two small pieces, and heated them to melt into her head, while talking to her.

She was completed right before midnight. She looks like a misshapen blob with tin foil stuck to the back of her body, but I believe it will be extremely effective once I add more powders and incenses and continue talking/ pinning her.

I am super excited about the next several weeks. I plan to treat her like a skull candle, influencing her by talking to her, engraving messages on her, and whatever else I can think of.

I appreciate both of your suggestions, Miss Aida and Miss Cat! You are both huge blessings to this community!

MacAdam

Unread post by MacAdam » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi!

I'm new here, so pardon me if I don't post this correctly.

My daughter is in denial.

There are bad people in my family with whom my daughter seems attracted to. I've told her why we can't be friendly with them, but she refuses to believe me. Continually says, "But she is nice to me", not realizing that she will end up getting hurt, or worse.

How do I make her accept the truth. She doesn't want to believe the truth, and would rather believe this person's lies. My daughter is 17 and it is easier and less painful to believe the lies than accept the truth. I have shown her the court documents that prove what I am saying and we have attended family therapy. So far, this person has only hurt my daughter's feelings by not following through on promises and betrayal and gossip. but still my daughter persists in believing.

I've tried the mundane recourses, but they have failed. Now I am ready to try spiritual help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:36 pm

Hello MacAdam,

I'm sorry you are in this situation; it must be painful to watch your daughter feelings get hurt.

I would suggest doing a skull candle spell for her, to open her eyes and get her to see the true nature of these family members. Use a white skull candle and dress it with Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom oil, along with some sage. Write a simple petition paper telling your daughter that these people are evil and manipulative, and to open her eyes and see their true ways. Talk to the candle as it burns as if you're talking to your daughter.

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://herb-magic.com/sage.html

In the meantime, if you want to force some of these people to apologize to your daughter, check out this thread for ideas:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... t6473.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

triana

Unread post by triana » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi,

I didn't know whether I should post this in this topic or the "Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize" topic so my apologies if I'm submitting it to the wrong thread.

My sister is not a nice person. She knows she can be a bitch, but she doesn't know the extent of it and is completely unaware of her narcissism, superficiality and materialism. She is a mean spirited person. Example: she regularly texts me pictures of strangers she sees in public to make fun of what their wearing, their body type, hair, etc. She sends screenshots of Facebook and Instagram friends for the same reason. The things she says about people she know is downright horrible, people would be crushed if they knew. I could give other examples but they're to specific for me to try and disguise on a public forum.

I support her and encourage her but she doesn't do the same for me, she doesn't even listen to me. When we talk on the phone, she talks while I listen. I laugh at her jokes and ask questions about whatever she is talking about but when I talk about my life she tunes me out. When that happens, I apologize for talking about myself and either try to say something funny or find a way to shift the conversation back to her. This past spring I was having some health problems and went thru a lot of testing. She said she'd go with me to one of my tests but she went silent a few days before the scheduled day. I called twice to remind her but she didn't call back until the day of. She called me that afternoon to tell me what a wonderful mental health day she had (she had taken the day off). One of the things she did was going to the spa for a facial. As usual, no mention or questions about me or my tests so I didn't even bother mentioning it. She was busy when I called her about results from another test and said she'd call me back… she called four days later and didn't even mention my health situation. In the three years that I've been going thru testing, hospitalization, surgery, etc, she has not asked me a single question about my health… it's demoralizing.

I don't like to think negatively about people but I can't help it with her. Plus, she terrifies me. My dad died a few years ago and after he passed away I learned that while he loved her as his child, he did not like her at all, which makes me feel less guilty about strongly disliking her because he was one of those people who looked for the good in everyone.

She de-legitimizes other people's experiences if she doesn't personally witness things happen, when she can't personally relate to things, and when she's unaffected by things.

One day I'll be strong enough to walk away from her for good (as I have been advised to do) but I'm not there yet. I've tried to talk to her about our one sided relationship before but it always ends up the same way: she'll offer insincere compassion and apologies and then everything says the same. I'm not looking for kindness from her, I just want her to realize the kind of person she is and feel genuinely bad about it. She's petty, stubborn and can be very dismissive.

My two questions: 1) what is a good spell to bring about clarity & remorse and what is a good petition? 2) should I opt to have MISC light a candle instead, which candle should I use and what is a short petition (I think there is a 200 or 300 character maximum)

I have some 4" candles of assorted colors, King Solomon Wisdom Oil and assorted herbs.

Sorry this is so long.

Thanks for reading.

I'll probably delete this if/after I get a reply because I'm afraid to have this out there.

Reason: She wants to edit this post. So, I'm deleting it and she can rewrite it

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Hello, triana ,

If you are answered by a moderator and then you delete the post, you will be permanently banned from the forum

Please read the forum rules.

So, either delete it now and ask an AIRR member for advice or else leave the post on the forum

Sorry. But these are the forum rules and we must ALL abide by them (including me)

Take care

Reason: No longer needed as I have deleted her post. Will ely to her last post

triana

Unread post by triana » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:16 pm

I wont delete it, I'm trying to edit out some of the personal parts but there is no visible edit widget right now (the report widget is the only option available), I'll try again later.

triana

Unread post by triana » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Hmm... edit and delete are options in the reply I just ported but still not visible in the original message. Are we unable to edit/delete after someone replies?

triana

Unread post by triana » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:28 pm

I tried to edit my question but there is no edit widget visible on that particular reply. Then I created a new reply to say that I couldn't edit my original post and noticed that the edit and delete widgets appeared the new post but not on the original. Not sure why it wont let me edit but I just tested deleting the new post and it worked so I don't know, all I wanted to do was edit but I'm unable to do anything.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, triana,

I have deleted the post

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:53 am

Is it possible can I use a black candle instead of white I know if I order now my order won't be here before Christmas at least I think I have some white sage where do I put the sage on the outside in the head of the skull or just load it in the bottom along with my petition do I need other herbs as well I would still have to wait for the clarity and king solomom oil just let me know thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38 ,

Once again, I don't understand everything you are asking because it is one long sentence.

But, NO, you cannot use black instead of white.

I believe that I had already given you the site to herbs

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglace.html

Thanks

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:11 am

Hey Miss Aida
I do apologize thank you I will order a white skull candle..

Realdaddy56

Unread post by Realdaddy56 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:15 am

I use the Reconciliation, stay with me and fire of love. My wife is still not moving in with me. Her mom stops her from moving in with me every time she tries. Should I use controlling , do as I say, domination, bend over, follow me girl , I dominate my woman. And what should use on her mom to make we get along with each other.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”