Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Inflammatory Confusion Incense Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
michaeldavis
Inflammatory Confusion Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by michaeldavis » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:41 am

Hi everyone,

I've read on the LM website that some of the more aggressive incenses are actually not meant to be burned at an altar. Rather, the idea is to light them up in outside or maybe in the yard of the person who you mean to affect. I'm wondering whether the "Inflammatory Confusion" incense qualifies as one of these. I did look for the LM literature on the subject but didn't come up with anything specific about this blend.

Regards,

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Inflammatory Confusion Incense

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:59 am

Was this it?
Finally, a word of CAUTION. Although all the hoodoo formulas for incense connected with luck, love, money, and personal power are pleasant smelling and can be used to perfume a room, two of the formulas -- specifically used to do "tricks" or evil work -- contain ingredients which should not be inhaled. Hot Foot Incense, which contains capsicum and sulphur, and Crossing Incense, which also contains sulphur, MUST be burned outdoors. Since Crossing Incense is reputed to mess up folks' lives and Hot Foot Incense is alleged to drive unwanted people from a neighborhood, the usual way to use these powerful materials is to ignite an entire package in the enemy's front yard at once and quickly leave the area.
If there were anything as volatile as sulphur or red pepper in Inflammatory Confusion, I dare say Miss Cat would have included it in this paragraph.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

michaeldavis
Re: Inflammatory Confusion Incense

Unread post by michaeldavis » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:39 pm

That does help as I had not thought of it from that angle. I assumed that she was making a more general statement, but now that I look at it again (yes, that was the passage), I see that she was mentioning two of the blends specifically. Thank you for the clarification!

MD
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Inflammatory Confusion Incense Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

IPD-HOO-INFC
Inflammatory Confusion Incense Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”