Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Incences

How to use Lucky Mojo incense powders, joss sticks, and natural botanical resin incenses in your spiritual practices.
Azna21

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Incences

Unread post by Azna21 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:50 pm

During the warm extended days of Spring and Summer I seem to intuitively be attracted to burn Van Van for protection, keeping off the energy of others, and all around good luck on a weekly basis.

But during the colder Fall and Winter seasons I'm more attracted to burning Dragon's Blood for similar reasons.

I don't recall any past cultural family traditions re this pattern, but am wondering if anyone out there also changes which incense they use based on the seasons (in addition to the desired spell work of course), and if there's any Hoodoo readings I can find re the above.

In addition to being used for protection, and good luck I've read that Dragon's Blood strengthens spell work when added and is especially good to include w/work related to love/sexuality, which are purposes I'm assuming Van Van is not used for ...

At any rate all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Love & Light,
Azna21[/color]

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: LMCCo Incense Recommendation by Scent Alone

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 pm

I know many people who prefer to be surrounded by certain scents depending on the amount of sun they are exposed to, temperature, and season so I think that what you are saying makes sense. VanVan is used for many things in Hoodoo, it is the go to formula for anointing talismans, especially the lucky rabbit foot, it is used to open the way and clear out obstacles, to clean and bring in good luck.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Azna21

Unread post by Azna21 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks Bri - makes complete sense then. Yes, I am a lover of VanVan ... I infuse my body and hand lotions with the LM oil and it is a great balance stabilizer for me. It is one of the first Hoodoo products I used (both incense and oils), and I brought it w/the intent of clearing out negative/lower energies that can drain me as well as increasing the level of good luck in my life. What I've noticed is that it helps me remain centered/calm (which is damn good for a passionate person such as myself), allowing me to influence my environments by neutralizing any intense/high voltage situations/interactions.

Dragons Blood is very intriguing in that I sense it's ability to empower, but in a wise (not so flamboyant/extroverted) way.

I truly love both of these products!!

Take care,

Azna21

freegirl

LMCCo Incense Recommendation by Scent Alone

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 pm

I have been burning various candles on my honey jar and have some petition candles set for me at LM as well. Today I started a seven knob candle and decided to burn some Love Me incense. It's really lovely.

So now I'm thinking maybe I'll order some other incenses.

What are your favorites?

Do you burn them with honey jar candles and others?

Thanks!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

I think they're all pretty nice actually. Fast Luck, Attraction, Love Me, Fiery Wall of Protection are all frequent ones. Since I now know that the LM incenses are so amazing, I try to get a packet or two of each incense to go with each oil that I buy.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Thanks so much! do you burn them with candles, or alone? do they work even if you don't have a candle going?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: what are your favorite incenses?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 pm

I would not use them by themselves - I use them as part of other rituals. While dressing candles, making mojo bags, or bottle spells, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:23 pm

I agree with Dev, I normally purchase them for rituals not alone...I especially like the attraction and fiery wall incense as they enhance rituals and spells.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 pm

I love incense for smoking things, or sometimes I find it a great aid when my target is a distance away.

My favorite has always been Psychic Vision and FWP.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:34 am

I am very fond of the Attraction and St. Expedite incense. Both smell wonderful and really bring that extra element into my rituals. I do sometimes light the incense when I'm not necessarily doing spellwork; for example when I am working on cleansing my home or just need to get myself in the right place to begin preparing the next phase of my work. I also burn the St. Expedite incense along with a candle for him each Wednesday, whether I petition him or not. (I think he likes it...)

A question to anyone who may know -- there is a blended incense LM lists as "Lucky Black incense" described as a basic formulae for love/luck/money. It is supposed to be appropriate for compouding in added herbs and oils and is listed as an "economy blend." Has anyone tried this? If so, can you describe the base fragrance and is the package any larger than the standard self-lighting powders?

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 10, 2010 3:35 am

I adore Nag Champa and the Super Hit incense (both available on LM). Super Hit has a slightly muskier scent.

My first experience with Dragon's Blood was weird... I came in to find my roommate burning something, and I thought it was Kool-Aid. She said it was "dragon's blood". I've since come to realize Dragon's Blood does not smell like Kool-Aid... but I'm always kind of glad it doesn't.
HRCC Student #2174G

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Mon May 10, 2010 3:53 am

I love the St Expedite incense myself.

IBube

Unread post by IBube » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 am

My favorites are Road Opener, Devil's Shoestring, Sun and Jupiter.

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:54 am

I burn a lot of Lucky Mojo incenses, sometimes alone, sometimes blending them together, and sometimes adding various herbs or even drops of other condition oils [although if you are going to do this, it can effect the "self-lighting" ability and is best to burn of charcoal].

I burn Money Drawing incense whenever I set Money Drawing Lights or Lamps, and when I have to change the wicks on our money drawing lamp. Sometimes I will just light some money drawing incense to get the scent through the house. I also love the Fiery Wall of Protection Incense, and I mx this with St. Michael Incense when I am strengthening the protections around the house.

I also like to use incense when I am preparing Mojo bags, and when a client comes back and hasn't fed a mojo bag for some time, I will often re-empower the bag [so long as it's not dead] with condition oils and incense smoke and a new candle.

There are times when I use incense by itself. Something I heard Miss Cat talk about on the last Lucky Mojo Rootwork Hour with Dr. Kioni was that when she gets a predominant suit in Divination, she will work with that particular style of magic, and it rung very true for me as I have always done this myself as well, so if I get a divination and there is an abundance of wands cards, then I will often work with incenses as the major focus of the work.

I have found that smoking a client [or myself] with LM Lucky Mojo or Lucky Buddha incense very successful in bringing good luck, and smoking a simple petition in LM Money Drawing incense is often enough to get a short burst of cash very quickly. I had a client in desperate need who could not afford much work to be done for her, so we set a votive light for her [which I do for free] and smoked her and her petition [written in a combination of Fast Luck and Money Drawing on a lottery ticket] with a blend of Fast Luck and Money Drawing incenses, and she won just enough money to cover her immediate need with a little left over to get some desperately needed more permanent money work going for her as well.

I say, never underestimate the power of an incense, just remember to use your prayers, psalms, or whatever else you work with as part of the work and happy hoodooing!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 am

I haven't used many incenses yet. In my last order I got clarity incense and fast luck incense. They're both lovely,especially Fast Luck (although it's not a good choice to use with a honey jar). I'm planning to get incenses for all the oils I have,they smell so good and it's a great way to work if the target is at a distance. I usually use them in a ritual,but sometimes I light some incense in order to get in a good mood about my work,to keep positive etc.

DestinyAndFate1
LMCCo Incense Recommendation by Scent Alone

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Can anyone recommend some good scent incense from LM that they've tried? Not looking for any specific type just want to know if any you like a LM incense the best?

trish76

Re: Can anyone recommend some good scent incense?

Unread post by trish76 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm

There is a whole page on the different types of incense and how to burn them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html

The Nag Champa incense are my personal favorite, in terms of stick incense.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nagchampa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/superhit.html

The Lucky Mojo incense powders smell as wonderful as the oils....I love the Van Van of course. If you have a particular oil that you like, try ordering the corresponding incense. They are self-lighting and I like to use them just for the scent sometimes..Peaceful Home is another fave.

http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-van-van.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-peaceful-home.html

I have also ordered the Rose Variety pack and that smells really good as well...if you like the smell of Roses. These are stick incense as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/wonderfulroses.html

If you are confortable with resin incense (as these are generally burned on charcoal disks)...I like the Dragon's Blood and I also burn Frankincense along with Myrrh. You will need some kind of brazier for these as the disks get really hot...usually you put some salt or sand in the brazier to protect it from the heat.
http://www.luckymojo.com/incensebraziercopper.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/dragons-blood-resin.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/frankincense.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/myrrh.html

Keep in mind though that scent is pretty subjective...so what one person likes , may not smell as good to another, but who doesn't love the smell of Van Van ;P

Hope that helps :)
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Exactly trish76. Although the Frankincense and Myrrh incense are a nice fragrant combination.

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:27 am

I love nag champa and super hit.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:37 pm

I personally like the Super Hit for it's pure, strong scent. It is extremely pleasing to me. It has stayed a consistent incense for years.
http://www.luckymojo.com/superhit.html

I also am very, very fond of the delicious Sandalwood scent of the Mysore Sugandhi Chandan Dhoop Incense Logs. these are dryer than most of the dhoop I have used and produce a lighter, airy sandalwood scent. A constant in our home!
http://www.luckymojo.com/chandandhoop.html

On the topic of dhoop, the Laxmi Dhoop Logs are wet, sticky and burn for HOURS! I have noted that different people either LOVE this incense or HATE it. IF it's for you you will be buying multiple boxes. I thought my wife would hate this and she loves smelling it burning. Just remember that it is a "windows open" incense --- or be ready for a completely foggy home! These are good for money drawing work too...
http://www.luckymojo.com/laxmidhoop.html

The most approachable and lovely scent that will please is the Green Champa. In the last store I managed we burned this and customers went crazy over it and bought us out. Very nice, fine scent.
http://www.luckymojo.com/greenchampa.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

DestinyAndFate1

Unread post by DestinyAndFate1 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Wow thanks for all the suggestions! I'll have to try some!

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:19 pm

I love the Abra Melin. It is very sweet and "mystical." I love to burn some of it when I'm prayng or meditating.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:48 am

My favourites -- by SCENT alone -- are

Stick Incenses
Four Roses
Super Hit

Dhoop Incenses
Lakshmi Dhoop

Resin Incenses
Dragon's Blood

Loose Powder Incenses
Lucky Spirit
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

michaeldavis
HRCC Student

Unread post by michaeldavis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm a big fan of the Master Key, "Lucky Mojo," and St. Expedite scents.
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

KweenDiana2012

Need Help Divorcing my Husband and Saving my House and Joba

Unread post by KweenDiana2012 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:06 am

I am awaiting my order of attraction incense powder; money stay with me incense powder and the attraction spell kit.
I have been trying to read up on this forum as this is my first time doing something of this nature. Being the very careful and analytical Libra that I am (Oct. 5) I don't want to get it wrong when I get my package.
I have so many questions about EVERYTHING....and I want to learn/take the course. I am drawn to incense and candles naturally and have been told that I'm an empath needing to hone my skills.
I am seeking help for the following concerns:
1. My house has been in limbo for the past 3 years. My husband was deported and the mortgage companies claim they don't know how to proceed. The mortgage has changed hands 3 times to my knowledge. I do not want to be put out on the streets. I have tried ptriedaying, but they return my money.
2. I am not happy on the job I have, but I need to retire from this job to ensure I have something in my old age. I am a school teacher whose bosses and administers play favorites with the locals. The students are unruly and the powers that be along with the parents are no help with behaviors_they expect those degenerate behaviors. I also have a colleague who gets her way of sending the most difficult students to other teachers~mainly me regardless of their levels. I need peace of mind; success and security and more money (a second job). Is it possible to "fix" my
classroom in some
way? I was told that some kids may be sensitive to any magick that I may use.
3. I believe that mymind husband may have worked something on me. His father is Nigerian Yoruba and he believe in Orishas. I will not go to him, plus want a divorce as we were separate before his deportation. He touched my daughter inappropriately.
Last edited by Mary Bee on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited subject line to reflect actual content of message

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Incences

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:13 am

Hi Diana:

1. You need to get a lawyer to help you with the mortgage on the house. If you can't afford one, talk to Legal Aid in your city or town and they can help you for free or low-cost. Use some of the Attraction supplies to attract a good and fair lawyer to you.

2. To fix and cleanse your classroom I'd wash it down with a cleansing and uncrossing bath first to clean out the bad energy. Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing, Cast off Evil and Van Van bath crystals are great; you dissolve them in water and wash the floors and walls from back to front. Throw the used bathwater out off the school property. Then come back and dress the room with oil (dab a bit of oil on the doorknobs, windows, etc) that allows you control and calm over the kids. I'd try Tranquility and Clarity oil, or either one.

3. YOu need to get a reading to find if someone actually did work on you. Check out AIRR http://readersandrootworkers.org and schedule a reading with a worker. In the meantime take a cleansing bath with the products I mentioned or ask your worker what's the best cleansing bath to take for you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

KweenDiana2012

Unread post by KweenDiana2012 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 am

Thanks....of the 4 lawyers I consulted, they all gave me poor advice in consultation (meaning~ they each gave me differing information about a divorce and one told me to work out a deal with the bank, before all of these years passed). I'm not feeling to confident with then based on my experience with them and advice on what to look out for by attorneys I know who aren't licenced to practice in my state.

In regards to the classroom, I have carpet.
And is there nothing to do about that coworker who I believe is working her own tricks.
I would love a reading.

papagee
AIRR Member
3 LM incense to boost business, bring in customers

Unread post by papagee » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:13 am

We own a soap, aromatherapy, and tea shop in Nashville, TN (as well as carrying Lucky Mojo products).

On days when business seems a little slow and no one is coming in the doors, I have three Lucky Mojo powdered incenses that I mix together to draw in the paying customers:
1. Attraction
2. Look Me Over
3. Prosperity

The ATTRACTION draws in the customers from the street
LOOK ME OVER insures that they will actually "look over" the products in the store and browse more
PROSPERITY is for "sealing the deal" so that the customer buys something while they are there.

I mix them together each time I am in need, place in a fire safe dish, light the incense, and set it outside on the porch of our store. I always position so that the smoke blows INTO the street where the cars are passing. Sure, it's a subtle smoke that they cannot see by the time it reaches the street but it works every time!

Papa Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: 3 LM incense to boost business, bring in customers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 am

What a great mix! I have used something similar --

ATTRACTION
LOOK ME OVER
MONEY DRAWING

Great minds think alike! -- And thanks so much for carrying Lucky Mojo products in your shop!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:21 pm

Yes, thats a great mix. Thank you for the advice.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:50 am

That's a great combination! Have you also tried placing a lodestone in your cash register (be sure to keep it fed) and I'm fond of Irish moss for attracting happy money.
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh yes. There's a lodestone right there in the cash register as well as above the entrance door on both sides.

front tray: LODESTONE, quarters, dimes, nickels, pennies.

The city recently dug up all the sidewalks in our business neighborhood. After they had broken up all the old concrete and hauled it away, I filled in the dirt with a long chain of money drawing sachet powder, some lodestones, and pyrite. The next day, they poured new sidewalks right over it.

Gee
"You can't practice witchcraft while you look down your nose at it." - Practical Magic

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi as this topic refers to a soap making business I thought I would post this here please move if it is not the right place for it.

End of last year I started making soap as a hobby just for myself and family. I add a few drops of lm oils to my soap mixture esepcially melt and pour it turns out really well. While I've had no reason as yet to do it I have thought it would be an excellent idea for a sneaky trick in way of a gift, melt and pour is so easy to make
So far the ones I have made for myself is a love one, van van, blessing and uncrossing and firey wall protection to use in between my more traditional baths if I am doing ongoing darker work. I gave my daughter and grand daughter some for xmas presents with firey wall and blessing in as well.

I have been considering if I am able to get good enough at cold process soap I would like to start a small soap making business from home. I've only made cold process once and didn't add any lm oils as I wasn't sure if it would affect the process it needs to go through. Anyway I had thought if I do eventually do this I would experiment with maybe adding a small drop of pay me and attraction oils to the mixes (not enough it would be detectable or scent the soap) but as a way to get returning customers.

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Just to add I have also been thinking of trying to make a melt and pour with a bit of chinese wash and uncrossing in it for personal use to wash my hands afters shaking a vinegar jar or handling some of the darker powders and oils tho don't know if the chinese wash would affect the soap setting since its a soapy mixture itself any thoughts on this ?.

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:05 am

while I'm a cold process soap snob, I still do use melt and pour for some magical work. cold process can be tricky, depending on the ingredients and it takes more to make a batch.

The Lucky Mojo oils work very well in melt and pour soap and you don't have to use an entire bottle for just a few bars. And, since they have not mingled with lye - the magical properties placed into them BY Lucky Mojo stay undisturbed.

Gee

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Brooke,
Since papagee_whitemojo already answered your question, I just wanted to say that you are a genius!!
GREAT ideas
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:33 am

Hi Brooke

I do not know if the detergent base of the Chinese Wash will effect the soap setting/making process. ( I know absolutely nothing about making soap) but if you can't use the Chinese Wash you can use Van Van oil. From what I understand it is essentially the same recipe.

Peace~

Nathen

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

adding chinese wash to melt and pour won't effect its texture and consistency if you use a small amount. Just use the about the same amount as you normally would essential oils or fragrance. It's no different than adding additional liquid oils to MP for more moisture.

Papa Gee

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Thanks I will give it a try with the chinese wash, I have made a bar with van van in it which was nice.
I live at the other side of the world in nz and usually do one or two big orders a year as shipping is too expensive to order just one or two items unless its urgent, so one advantage I have found by adding oils to soaps is that they last longer than if I was just using the oils themselves every day as I get several days from a bar of soap.
Another thought is I have seen soap makers add herbs to their soaps not for hoodoo purposes but many of the same herbs that are used in hoodoo, so no reason they could not be used for hoodoo purposes as well.

papagee
AIRR Member

Unread post by papagee » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:27 am

Brooke, the next time you order, keep in mind that these would be some great LM oils to have on hand for adding to melt and pour soap to create a magical bath:

Love Me
Protection
Court Case
Healing
Marriage (if that applies to you)
(if not) Come to Me
Attraction
Look Me over

have fun with it,
Papa Gee

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 am

Thank you for those suggestions I have all those oils apart from court case as I only got that in powder in case I ever needed to dress papers and protection as I always get firey wall of protection. Over the last couple of years when I do my orders I go for the 12 oils and 12 powders and I re order what I use alot of and then top up the rest with what I might need at some stage. Some from 3yrs ago I still haven't opened but would rather have them on hand if I did need them so slowly I have stocked up on a nice selcection for all different occassions. I also like fast luck for a soap bar as well.

victordiaz92
Lighting different sticks every other day or so and what else can I do?!

Unread post by victordiaz92 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Hello all!

I love using incense sticks and I tend to burn them all the time in my room. My first question is, is it okay to burn a good luck incense and the next day or same day burn a dragons blood, or drawing money incense?! My second question is, When I burn them I sit the incense holder next to my bed and just dispose of the ashes in a big like flower pot accessory. I have no idea if this is good or not. Should I bury the ashes in my yard for the luck to work, or is what I am doing okay?! Thank you!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello victordiaz92

Take a look at the different incense Luck Mojo carries, and read the intentions of the products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html

This link will tell you how to use them. http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html

Enjoy.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

victordiaz92

Unread post by victordiaz92 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:26 pm

Thank you Thomask. I also meant if I can use only money drawing incense to bring me money or does it always have to be used together with like a mojo bag or a candle?!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Hello, victordiaz92 ,

Of course you can use it aloe!

Do you know what I do?

Even though this is self-lighting, I still use a charcoal disc.

I write a petition. Light the charcoal, put the petition paper over the charcoal, and then put the incense over the petition paper.

that way, everything is taken to spirit!

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

victordiaz92

Unread post by victordiaz92 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

I just feel it does not work so well for me if I just light the incense in my room and let it burn. I feel like maybe I was doing something wrong. I will start trying to do what you do but do I just place a charcoal then a piece of paper on it let it burn and let the incense burn over the charcoal?! Thank you again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:19 am

Hello, victordiaz92 ,

Light the charcoal. Once it is ho, put the petition paper on it and immediately put the incense on the paper.

Let it all burn at once.

I like to do this near an open window or outside (to get to the Spirit world faster)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

victordiaz92

Unread post by victordiaz92 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:20 pm

After I finish with the burning of the incense what do i do with the ashes that remain?! the charcoal ashes? Do I just throw them somewhere in my room? my yard? just the garbage? does it matter or where exactly?! Thank you

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:42 am

Hi victordiaz92,

Please check out the thread Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers and the page Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains Remnants in the Hoodoo Tradition. This will help give you ideas and methods of disposing of ritual remains.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Incenses and Resins in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”