Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by Avatar » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:20 am

Hello,

I see that the deacons at the church mail the candle report. However, could you consider emailing instead? This would make me feel so much safer as I am moving, and predict my postal mail will be going all over the place. In addition, I am moving in with a friend and I don't want that friend to pick up my mail and ask about your report.

Email will keep it quite private and actually will save you the trouble of having to write and post (and pay postage.)

Let me know, please.

Thanks very much,
A.

[Edited: Church candle reports are now emailed.]

iluvkb24

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by iluvkb24 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:08 pm

Hello , I recently ordered a few candles to be set on the altar. I received my candle reports, and the one for the Money Drawing candle said that it didn't burn smoothly, and that something was clearly holding back my cash flow. And I have been having the worst luck, my car was totaled parked , my buisness is slow , everything seems to be going downhill :( for me ... What more do/should I do ? Please help me ! Thank you

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 am

iluvkb24

1) A thorough cleansing of you your home and place of work if at all possible
2) Set up protection after the cleansing to keep you safe.
3) Road Opener to open the path
4) Any of the money drawing formulas

That would be my plan of attack in a situation like this. Now do you own your own business?

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:12 am

iluvkb24 --

I'd use Chinese Wash to cleanse the home and the 13 herbs baths for 13 days for starters

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

Road opening and protection work would be good like HailDiscordia said. In particular, I'd set up an ancestors altar to petition to them daily, which tends to be very useful in career matters. There're quite a few posts that touch on the topic in this forum, you should check them out to see how you'd like to set up yours.

Then money altar/lamp, and money drawing work on your premise coz I suppose you run some kind of company/shop?

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

iluvkb24

Unread post by iluvkb24 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Thank you for the posts , yes my sister and I own a small shop and things aren't going so well ...

dakelias

Unread post by dakelias » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Hello everyone.
I just got my candle report for money drawing. It burnt all the way down and let a residue of '' SHEPHERD'' .
- At first I thought it might mean like - I need a guide to help me/ i need to ask help from my spirit guide.
- Then i was like i can use the word shepherd to play numbers games.

Is there anyone to help me to understand that report? (Especially the meaning of ''shepherd '' in the divination world.)
thanks.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Well, the first thing I always think when I hear the word Shepherd is the 23rd Psalm which is a very popular Psalm to read for many conditions in Conjure, among them money drawing and money stay with me work. It begins, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want..." Maybe you should be praying that Psalm.

I would look for the following things:
1.) Money making ventures that involve sheep, sheep herding or shepard dogs
2.) People with the name Shepherd. People that are Shepherds by occupation (this could be a literal sheep herder but it could also be a minister or preacher, someone who is responsible for guiding a flock.)
3.) Guides either in this world or in the spirit world who can shepard you into better money-making opportunities
4.) Signs, symbols, and words showing up in your dreams that have some correspondence to Shepherds.

Whenever I get a word from a candle this is the kind of associative line of thought that I pursue.

You might be able to call or email the shop and ask whoever did the divination if they have more insight into what the possible meanings were.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

dakelias

Unread post by dakelias » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:48 am

Hi BRI
Thanks so much. Your insight is helpful to me . I would say it gives me more light in my quest. Thanks.
Dakelias

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 pm

can someone help me out.. I'm looking to have a candle set for me @ the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church altar but I was wondering.. instead of having the candle report posted my mail, can I get it emailed?????

Thanks

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:57 pm

About 6-7 weeks ago I ordered a vigil light to be set at the missionary. I already know that the person that normally did them got sick so that person fell behind, but if by chance if I do not receive my petition could I call for a copy of what they wrote or could I order a new setting for free if I did not receive my results at all?

:?:
Just wondering thanks.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:33 pm

MaJiG_GarDen --

It is your choice whether to get the report by postal mail or email.

=====

Tabbylove17 --

I don't think that Missionary Independent Spiritual Church will set a new light for you for free. If you don't receive your results after a while then you can call them, and they will resend the report, but if your petition does not come to pass and you want to continue working on it, you will need to purchase a new light. Magic is not guaanteed to always work, of course.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 am

From experience Tabbylove17, they will set the lights for you and will send a report sometimes it takes longer for both considering what is ahead of your order. I also know from experience that the waiting will drive you crazy but please please be patient. When you order a candle it will be set...just be patient...and your report will be sent...just be patient. I hope this helps. In other words there is no need to reorder unless as Bri mentioned you want ongoing work. But please feel free to call the store for an update.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:22 am

I had a similar experience. I never received one of my reports. I called a few times and to no avail. The one report I did receive was good, but I would have loved to have seen the other report. This was in March, so I have been very patient. I just chalked it up as a loss.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah I will call again and find out what happened. I hope it's not a lost, but I do know that they have switched people out, so things can get lost in the shuffle.

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 pm

I ordered a candle set on the altar @ the church back in October and have never received a candle report or any corespondence. Is this normal?

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I had to wait 2 months and 2 weeks until I got mine. I did mine in October too and the guy that normally did it got sick so it took time away from setting more lights. They have a new person right now, so you might have gotten lost in the shuffle. Just call the store and they will look you up in the computer. Then they will help you out from there and work something out for you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:18 am

magicalk, Tabbylove17, and divaluck --

The church is very busy all the time...consider all the orders they 'personally' make ... all the candles they 'personally' set.

When in doubt call them and someone will be happy to help you. I know its humanly impossible to not second guess but consider the time and patient not to mention the many requests we make...and they will eventually get to us.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

curious

Unread post by curious » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

I order an IS & Return to me Candle,to be set by the MISC and i receive the candle report today.

I really don't understand the report, please excuse my slowness.

but I will like to know, what should be the next step.....or different candles that the MISC can set for me...

Thank you for your responses.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 pm

curious --

If you are unfamiliar with the terminology used in a candle report or have difficulty deciding what to do next, you can schedule a reading with Miss cat where she will examine your candles and explain what she sees in a telephone reading. She charges ten dollars for ten minutes. From there she can recommend the best course of action.

Usually the idea with the IS is that you sit back and let the spirit do its job, but a reading will help you realize what will be the best course of action.

You can compliment your work by burning candles in runs, Return to Me and Compelling or Commanding come to mind.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm

curious -- I think the reports are pretty clear, but you may wish to speak to someone by phone to have the interpretation clarified.

I agree with CM you need to get a reading to understand what is hindering you and these past issues that are stopping this person from coming back to you. Whatever these issues are...they need to be dealt with before moving on and doing any other work. So I would highly recommend getting a reading to determine the best course of action. It seems that more is needed than return to me and intranquility candles. The IS is eventually going to get to him...it may take a while, but it will get to him. However, if you want the situation to last and truly be resolved, then the issues are what need to be tackled.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 am

I had 2 candles done for me and the status was just that possibly one of my targets resisting some of the magic. I should I do about that. I thought about a road opener, but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 am

You should get a reading to determine the nature of the resistance - the worker can then help you formulate a plan to get around it. Road Opener could work, depending on how they are resisting (e.g. is it just mental resistance, are there actual spiritual protections in place, etc).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Amilo
Forum Member

Unread post by Amilo » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:55 am

ConjureMan Ali - how long does it take before get a report?
Do they burn the candle for u direct after payment or do they have any day when they burn it for u?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:56 am

Amilo,

We set lights every day. Nicole works 5 days a week and Grace fills in on the other 2 days.

The candle will generally be lit on the day after you order it, as the orders are processed from our online shopping cart in batches, and each batch goes to the lab or to the church at the end of the day, ready for work the next day.

If you order a candle to be held back to be lit on a specific day (the change of the moon, a court date, an anniversary or birth date) we will prepare it and hold it until that date.

Since the candle is not shipped, you will not receive a shipping / tracking / customs number by way of confirmation -- your payment is your confirmation.

When the candle is finished, we will perform a divination on the results and this will be sent to you in email as a "Candle Report."

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Also, please be aware that we do not allow folks to post private and personal candle reports here. This is the Lucky Mojo Forum and while we provide a courtesy link to the church for help with selecting products, we do not allow candle reports to be posted here and and will not re-interpret candle burns which you already received an emailed interpretive report.

We recommend that if you have trouble understanding the report, you can schedule a ten dollar / ten minute reading by telephone for it to be more fully explained. During that call you can also ask questions about further candles you may set or different types of spell work that may be suitable to your case.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

thehandofthenight
Forum Member

Unread post by thehandofthenight » Sun May 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Hi again everyone!

Just a quick request for advice. I am waiting for my candle reports for the two candles I had asked to be lit for me that I mentioned in my previous posts. I have not received my candle reports yet. I was just wondering if I should wait to get my reports back before having another set of candles lit as I have an interview coming up on 05/16 and really want to succeed. I believe that the first COS candle that was lit was what "pushed" the call for the interview (I had the call for the interview 3 days after the candle was lit and the interview is scheduled 3 weeks from the date it was lit!!!) and I just really want to get the job. Again and as always, any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Amilo
Forum Member

Unread post by Amilo » Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

:) U can let them lit the other candle for u too, before you get the reports. I often get reports like 5 days after they have been done.

But i often let them set other candles before i get reports on the other one´s.

j0neeb00

Unread post by j0neeb00 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

I didn't quite understand my candle report this is the first time I ordered an altar candle.help anyone?

Sooty haze at top of glass. Wax residue on bottom third of glass, with almost an inch of en-melted wax. ring of herb debris arcing from middle of front label to middle of back Half of heart confetti marking end of the herbs. Below this there is a frothy bubbly wax residue that is the same size as the herb arc. This is all on the south west side of glass. There appears to be some energetic opposition to your desire. there is something from the past that is bubbling up into the present creating obstacles that will definitely end with a broken heart. What or who is to the south west of this candles target? If there is any footwork that can be done to resolve these past issues now would be the time.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:26 am

It sounds like the person you're trying to affect (the target of your candle) and someone who lives south-west of that target is resisting the Break Up work you're doing. It looks like you're having resistance to your Break Up work and will need to do further work, perhaps a Break Up bottle or spell, to end their relationship because they're resisting you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Luckystr25
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckystr25 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 am

I had some lights set for me and every since then I've been very irritable and crying. I'm feeling stronger but I wasn't feeling this way before. Is this normal? My emotions are running wild all of a sudden. Has this happened to anyone else?

Unread post by newbie » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:04 pm

It's my first vigil candle and I have nothing to compare it to.
But thank you for dressing it perfectly with right amount of oils and herbs, i guess because it burned down all the way till the end. There was no wax remaining at all.
It burned for 98 hours 45min even though it was only burning slowly.
There was soot but grey, not dark or black...I guess that's normal practically speaking and most of that soot formed during the last 10 min.

I did not stare at the flame but the 2-3 times I did watch the wick looked like a flower....four petals and stamen...
two petals and stamen the second time.
towards the end i saw the wick looked like a cross...even though the flame never split or anything.
Probably it means nothing and the proof will be in the pudding (results/signs) but it was interesting to watch a flower and a cross.

there was glitter around the mouth and rest of the glitter settled at the bottom.

There is some black stuff left at the bottom...because of burning of herbs towards the end i think..

P.S. I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE TO READ/DIVINE THIS FOR ME. JUST WRITING WHAT I OBSERVED.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 am

Hi newbie, if you haven't looked through them already, you may find some insights about your observations in the following page and thread:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

remi
Forum Member

Unread post by remi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi~

First of all, I want to say thanks to Phoenix and all the other candle servers who have worked so hard with the reports!

Second, I would like to ask if anyone has ever had a bug in their candle. My candle report came back saying there was a bug and that it suggests possible interference from the outside. I'm sitting here trying to figure out if that's technically a good thing or not since prior to that sentence, there was a suggestion that my spirit guides are helping to remove the obstacles that are found at the top of the rim of glass. This part is interesting since I do have spirit guides that I communicate with for help in this matter.

In any case, I have a reading scheduled with miss cat in JULY (can't wait) and so it's making me rather curious as to what the bug could mean. I know that no one can tell me what it means looking at my personal situation, but aside from that, what could I do to find out if it's a good or bad sign? I suppose from there, I could start taking action.
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

snowbud
Forum Member

Unread post by snowbud » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:56 am

I have just heard from Missionary Independent Spiritual Church that the 2 candle petitions I asked for, had to be re lit...and that minor obstacles and delays are present. Would this have anything to do with the fact that the target I have in mind, is still with the girlfriend....(I have started a break-up spell before I sent off for the candle petitions).

I have good reasons to feel they shouldnt be together, and good reasons to feel we are the better match. Feel a bit disillusioned :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Um the fact that they are still together would be an exact reason ..i.e. an "obstacle" to the work.

The candle going out is resistance ..a couple still together is resistance.

Its ok to set 7 day candles while you do work to back it up and support the work. some ppl light them in runs.

Did you ask a lot in your petition? I notice ppl will add everything on and then scratch their head when they get minimal results. Its a candle not a miracle.

Focus on the goal: break up is to break up, attract is to attract to you ..etc

Candles I also find to be great indicators of the "at this moment" work.. like they tell how it currently is.

The work you did may not even taken effect yet. Id keep burning them. For break up you can have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set them every month when the moon is waning.

Just my thoughts.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

snowbud
Forum Member

Unread post by snowbud » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 am

Thank u j82

Yes, this man is someone dear to me who I was seeing for a good few months...he had still has, a girlfriend, not happy with her, but there are ties too

For me to want to do this spell, I have good reasons to believe we are the better match...he's tried in the past to end it with her, she kept coming back, he said...

So I guess I did this back to front ..

Think I will ask the MISC candle servers to do/try this for me.....Im not confident enough to try a break-up spell myself. I have started a honey jar spell on this man, but thats different.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 am

Hi, I had a Steady Work candle set at my visit to LM on Saturday 6/1 and haven't received a report yet. Please let me know to whom I should email or call to inquire. Thank you very much!

Mary Thomson
HRCC Student #1398
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 am

Hi Mary,

I would invite you to give them some more time. As you very well may have noticed all the candles burning inside and outside of the church. The fine people of the MISC Candle Ministry are working hard preparing, praying over, setting lights, writing reports, as well as other duties to take care of throughout the day. They must go in the order of the candles that where set prior to your own -- which can be a good number! The report is coming, I can promise you that. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Spice
Forum Member

Unread post by Spice » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:50 pm

I ordered some candles to be set on your alters, I'm nervous and praying for patience for the outcome candle reports.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:52 am

My Steady Work has begun last week, so a road was obviously cleared through the MISC candle!

Thanks and blessings to all the servers who help us at the MISC.

A second job, which had the obstacles I was overcoming, still has one niggling one that is keeping that one on hold, so I'm very interested in hearing what the report will say and how to clear up (and keep clear) the road on that one.

Mary Thomson
HRCC Student #1398

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:35 pm

Its funny, some people complain about never getting their candle reports, but I've gotten them for candles I requested not to be sent a report on, lol.

curious

Unread post by curious » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Thank you so much, ConjureMan Ali, and thank you for the detail explanation of how MISC works, starsinthesky07.

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:49 am

I got my candle report on my Steady Work candle, and it was so spot-on -- the work of it had been done before I got the report! As I posted above, I started a position after a small obstacle was cleared, and actually have a second job through the same company as well (I petitioned to this company on the candle). When I got the report, it stated the burn was clean, and a piece of herb had remained on the side of the candle -- which represented a small and easily surmountable obstacle! This was the obstacle that had occurred while the candle was doing its work!

Thank you to all at LM, MISC, to Miss Cat for everything you do and teach, to St Martha who is being good to me right now in the middle of my first-ever novena to a saint. I am so blessed to know and work with all of you.

Mary Thomson
HRCC Student #1398

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:58 am

Dear Mary,

I am so happy to hear that your candle did its job! I love it when it all works out. We, here at MISC, will be happy to help with any future needs that you might have as well.

Blessings,
Miss Phoenix
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Mother Katrina
Forum Member

Unread post by Mother Katrina » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Hello friends on the forum. I'm just taking a minute from preparing candles to let you all know that your wait for candle reports, on an overall basis has considerably shortened. Your candle will usually be lit two days after you have placed an order. Your candle will burn for five to seven days and reports are written within three days after your candle has finished burning. This is the typical process, but there are situations where this is not the case.

Candles may go out and need to be re-lit or the number of requests for lights may go up. These are possible factors as to why your candle report may take longer to get to you.

We are all working hard to satisfy all our clients and for their work to be successful. If at anytime you feel that your wait time has exceeded a two week time frame, please call the church or Lucky Mojo and we will be happy to inform you on the status of your lights.
Mother Katrina
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

vitax
Forum Member

Unread post by vitax » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:12 pm

I have a question regarding candle report. If there is stated that "there is opposition/resistance in this work" or something similar, so that means that the petition and spell is working, but very lightly or is not working at all?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 am

Hi vitax, it means that there is opposition or resistance to the work.

So it can mean that there's someone getting in the way, that there is a situation causing issues or that the target is resisting the work. As a result the petition or spell is running up against interference which needs to be resolved for success. You can either burn another round of the candle you had burnt or work supplementary spell-work to address the resistance. The spell-work advised will be different depending on type of opposition you're running into.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

vitax
Forum Member

Unread post by vitax » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 am

Thank you Aura for clarification. I am doing also the spells by myself with using LM oils and powders, as well as ordering different candels at MISC to attack the situation from all possible angels.

So even when the spell is working to remove obstacles, it's also very good sign to know so the next the same cadle will have a better conditions to work.. I love you for for very fast reports that I received in last weeks.

Loveydovey
Forum Member

Unread post by Loveydovey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi
My contract ending this month and am looking for job, and am hoping to have some luck attracting money and luck in my casino game.

I recently ordered the Fast Luck candle to be set on the altars and have received my candle report yesterday as follow:

"It burned steadily, There is a thin ring of wax left in the bottom of the glass of this candle, which suggests that there is some resistance with this working. There is also a slight haze on the glass, pointing to issues with clarity. There is a shamrock on the glass covered in glitter and this denotes that your distractions are keeping your luck from growing"

Does this mean that petition not working ,as there's resisitance with the work? How do I go about to improve on that? Do i need to order another Fast Luck candle to set at the altar again?

Many thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi Bebfleur,
I would do some Clarity work on myself (and then you will probably figure out what is going on) and then have candles set again later.
However, after the Clarity work, you might want to consider prioritizing/ focusing on one thing at a time. Maybe Steady Work spells? Afterwards, spells for attaining and keeping money and then gambling.
Here is a link to Clarity products www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
Good luck and I hope that you acquire BIG fortunes!

Loveydovey
Forum Member

Unread post by Loveydovey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I have just ordered the Steady work candle 3mins ago to be set at the Altar before checking on your reply . . haha..Anyway how do I do the Clarity work ?

Thanks so much for the prompt reply and help:)

Loveydovey
Forum Member

Unread post by Loveydovey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 pm

:oops: got it ! just went to that clarity link , thanks Aida ..muack muack :P

Eviya88
Forum Member

Unread post by Eviya88 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:13 am

So all of my candles has opposition and resistance :( Who would be a good reader to read the candles and see the cause of the opposition/resistance and how to work around it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Good Evening, Eviya88,
There is an array of readers at AIRR. Just go to this website, see what every person's specialty is, and chose the one who is best for your present need.
http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best

Cathy
Forum Member

Unread post by Cathy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 am

Hello everyone

Quick question, is the candle report sent after the candle is fully burnt on the alter or midway?

Ordered last Friday and am curious and excited to find out the result.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:14 am

Hi Cathy, candle reports are sent within two to three days of the candle being finishing burning. The reports shows how the glass looks and if there are any important signs left on the glass regarding the success of the working. It sounds like you still have a few days to go before your candle will even be finished burning. If you have specific questions on your candle feel free to call the shop.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Cathy
Forum Member

Unread post by Cathy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Thanks Miss Phoenix for clarifying! That's good to know.

appalachian_mama
Forum Member

Unread post by appalachian_mama » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:06 am

I am selling a property in another state, so I requested a St. Joseph candle to be burned for me by the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. I just got the report. It states the candle burned steadily (which I think is good), but the report says "There are rings of herbs and glitter remaining on the glass of this candle, which suggests that there are obstacles and distractions connected to this situation. There is also a dead insect remaining on the glass, which marks a potential for outside interference."

I was able to bury a St. Joseph statue at the property before I left, I blessed the rooms, and I put a picture of St. Joseph where buyers will see him, and hid a picture of him in my house paperwork (title, etc) following the ritual Cat outlines on the information page about St. Joseph. I was just not able to leave a candle burning there, which is why I chose to have it done for me by MISC.

My question now is, what can I do next to expedite the sale and try to overcome the apparent obstacles. I am going to be in another state for two months and don't have access to the property, so I need to do things from a distance.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:31 am

appalachian_mama,

You could petition St. Expedite. He speeds things up. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
You could also get a pic of the house. I'm assuming your realtor has one.
Take the picture, use St. Joseph oil and dab in the corners of the pic plus in the center.
Get a St. Joseph candle from the Lucky mojo. Make your petition, place it under the candle and continue to
do the work. Pray and focus on that house getting sold.

Here's another hopefully helpful link: http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
You can also use money drawing and attraction products to put on the picture of the house.
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I normally don't put the St. Joseph statue where potential buyers can see him. I hide him in a bush so he can "see" the buyer. Or "attract" the buyer. But everybody is different. One of my realtor friends keeps a St. Joseph statue out in plain view.

You could also get a reading on the situation and have the reader/rootworker coach you on what to do for your situation.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck to you!
Miss Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

appalachian_mama
Forum Member

Unread post by appalachian_mama » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks, Miss Susan, for the insightful response. I had thought of St. Expedite, but the other ideas are great as well.

Yes, I have lots of pictures of the house/property, so that will be easy.

Cheers!

babybaby
Forum Member

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Hello All.

Hope your all doing well, and gaining great success!

I kind of need a little help here, I had a Black Cat Candle lit for me by the church. The candle and the divination came back that stating my desire points to a potential for outside interference. Now i had so muck luck playing games of chance, I go now and again.

But i need to know what candle i can burn next to rid of this outside interference, who has eyes on my gambling.

Hope this makes sense, but need some help here/ Would it be cast off evil?

Your sugesstions would be a great help.

Blessings to all.
Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”