Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Petitions for Candles to Be Set Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
sangamo1

MISC Petitions for Candles to Be Set Questions and Answers

Unread post by sangamo1 » Tue May 26, 2009 9:59 pm

I am writing up the petitions I am sending to the Missionary Independent Spirtual Church for the candles I would like burned on my behalf...and this question crossed my mind:

Will it help or hurt my spell to specify a very general time frame for it to work in the petition?

In my reconciliation spell, I use the phrase "in the near future", in my destruction spell I have against the friends of hers that have come between us I use the wording "...want retribution to come as soon as possible", and for my Steady Work and crown of success candles I use the phrase "within the next few months"

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Petitions for Candles to Be Set on the MISC Altars

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 31, 2009 12:06 am

I personally wouldnt put "in the near future" or "in the next few months" on the petition. I say this because if things dont happen in the next few months then you are setting yourself up to believe that the spell failed. I like the as soon as possible.

You might want to have them set a St. Expedite candle for you if you want speedy results. I think people become to obsessed with when, and how things are going to work out. Trust the spell, the energy behind the spell, and be positive. Spells take the less resistant route.

I would recommend getting a Road Opener candle done as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sangamo1

Re: time frames

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sun May 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Alright will do. I def will do at least one of those other candles you mentioned.

Can I light st. expedite for more then one spell that I am doing ? (I e request on petition that st expedite speed up the results for all spell work that is currently being done. I am burning a reconciliation candle for someone I had problems with, a destruction candle against those who helped cause these problems, and a firey wall of protection candle to protect the person I am reconciling with from the destruction spell)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 31, 2009 9:38 pm

Sounds like a good plan! With the reconcilation side of things, you might have to burn more than one candle from a different angle. I am not saying things cant work with one candle, but dont be discouraged if you have to hit this person from another candle, if the situation is complicated. I would keep them in a sweet jar as you work the reconcilation candle. But just dont get discourage, and keep at it. Some people can be slightly stubborn, and need to be hit with more than one candle.

For St. Expedite, or any Saint I usually write several petitions on separate pieces of papers. For example, "St. Expedite please give me speedy assistance in the reconcilation between (target's name) and I."

If you are doing the Saint Expedite candle yourself, rather than at MISC, so that you can build that connection with him, then put each petition under the candle. Say the prayer as is. I dont know sounds like more work, but it helps be more specific. Make sure you reward him for each spell he grants for your request. That way you are rewarding him for each spell he does.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:23 am

I do not have a safe place where I can burn a candle for a week...I have people in my household who would not approve of my interest in this practice. However, I will reword the petitions to your specifications.

I have burned two reconciliation candles on our behalf already...with the divinations yielding somewhat optimistic results.

CheekyKittyChan
Forum Member

What To Do When Petition Is Truncated

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Thu May 30, 2013 11:02 am

I looked around the forum and surmised that this is the best place for this post, but if I am wrong, forgive me.
I'm not new to having lights set at the Church; I've had quite a few set there. But the last two times I ordered, my petition, when written in the message box, was truncated, as I saw when I got the receipt in my email. I sent an email to order@luckymojo.com to add the rest of the petition. The first time I did that, no one said I had did wrong. The same thing happened with my most recent order, and I again sent an email with the complete petition, only to get this back:
"We have received your petition(s) and will use them/it for this order. For
future orders please refer to the following...

A specific petition was not received via your shopsite order, so we will pray
over your candle with a general petition for the success of your work. In the
future you may put your petition in the message area when ordering via shopsite.
If the amount of space provided does not allow for multiple candle petitions,
you may place separate orders for each candle. You must enter a new petition for
every candle. Please do not ask us to use a petition on file from a previous
order, as both human error and technical difficulties can cause the loss of
previous petitions. You may send pictures via email. We just ask that you state
that you will be sending pictures via email in the message area when ordering."

Now, mind, I only ordered one light, and I did put a specific petition in the message area. I didn't ask for a an on-file petition either. I'm not sure this really applied to me, because I didn't make any of the errors that were described in the above advice. But apparently I've done something wrong, so I apologized, and replied that I would try to make future petitions shorter. :oops:
Please, for the sake of education for myself and anyone else who might run across the same issue, what do I/we do to avoid this?...Besides the obvious "edit-the-heck-out-of-the-petition-so-it-fits" approach. I'm not sure if one would know if it fit until they placed their order and got the receipt, as there is no warning saying "Hey, this is too long!" Is there a way a character count tool could be added to the message area?
For now, I am going to take the part of the petition that was shown in my receipt and run it through a character count tool, and try to stay within that number of characters in future petitions...to avoid annoying anyone else.
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: What To Do When Petition Is Truncated

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 31, 2013 10:17 am

Hello,

I am not 100% sure i understand your question, so forgive me if this reply is not quite on target.

First, petitions sent to MISC with online candle orders cannot be longer than a certain number of characters.

In the past we had trouble with people sending in 3 to 10 page petitions by email. (Sounded the like Deacon's prayer when the old Deacon just goes on and on!LOL!) I mean, just to recite these over a candle would take 15 minutes and to do a run of 13 would wipe us out.

One old gal had a list of 135 names of her evil co-workers at the phone company that she wanted us to curse on that candle. Serious.

I got to thinking about this and i figured that any petition that is a true prayer to God should not contain a long history of events or a lot of opinion -- just the prayer. Yes, there are some awfully long Psalms, but David was a musician as well as a man in need of help. He wrote those things like verses, sometimes as pithy as Woody Guthrie, sometimes as ramblingly long as Bob Dylan. The best ones and the most memorable ones are straight and too the point. "Lord, help me with this situation." Thing is, people forget they are addressing a petition TO someone -- to God or to their target, or to Spirit as they conceive the Divine. Instead, they get into impressing the candle server or the congregation with the justification of the request. I'm not saying you did this, just saying that this is why our petition form is confined to a certain number of characters.

Second, you didn't "annoy" anyone -- you just got sent a form letter from order at lucky mojo dot com that could have been written more sweetly -- and in addition, it sounds like you got sent the WRONG form letter at that. Thanks for your feedback. I will go back into the candle service department at MISC and talk this over with Katrina, Danni, and Lou and see if we can't, between the four of us, add some supportiveness, compassion, courtesy, and gentility to the form letter. Then i will try to find out why you got sent that form letter..

Hoping to serve you in the future better than we did today.

cat
catherine yronwode

CheekyKittyChan
Forum Member

Re: What To Do When Petition Is Truncated

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 am

catherineyronwode wrote:In the past we had trouble with people sending in 3 to 10 page petitions by email.
catherineyronwode wrote:One old gal had a list of 135 names of her evil co-workers at the phone company that she wanted us to curse on that candle. Serious.
:shock:
What the hell? That is a lot of pages! I can't imagine a petition being that long! And 135 people? My goodness, if I had that many for-sure enemies I would have to wonder what I was doing wrong (or right, depending on how you look at it)! In that light, I totally understand the need to implement some serious guidelines. Wow. That's on the side of abusive, IMHO.
BTW, I checked with a character count tool...the form allows for 799 characters (mine was 1045, including my full name and dob and names/dob of two targets; 945 with just the petition). So as long as we petitioners stay within that number, I guess we're okay. :D
My petition was that long, I think, because I was making sure it was as specific as possible (plus I now have two targets instead of one). I've learned from experience that if I'm not specific I will get results that I hadn't intended. I read it again from a different perspective and didn't find anything that was too extraneous. It did ask, in detail, for certain events to occur, though. But as I said, definitely going to try to be more concise in future, especially since I now know the "why". ;)
I got a second email with the same words in it shortly after the first was sent and after I posted about it here, so yeah-- understood then it was indeed a form letter. Thank you for the intent to revise it, Miss Cat. That just reassures me that Lucky Mojo is dedicated to providing quality customer service, and I appreciate that. Also, thank you for taking the time to answer my post!
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

fire_and_ice
Forum Member

Re: MISC Petitions for Candles to Be Set Questions and Answers

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:10 am

In the next few weeks or so, I hope to have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) burn the Master Key Vigil Candle for me for my Petition regarding my ‘Mastery of magical workings/spell-casting’. Here is how I currently have the Petition worded, plus the other info (DOB, etc.) that I will include in the ‘Message Area’ at the online order form of Lucky Mojo, (though, here at the Forum I won’t use my real name in the following example. I will, of course, use my real name when I submit my order to MISC):

[Petition/Start]:
Jane Marie Doe achieves Mastery of: Successful Spell-Casting, successful Magical Workings, and the perfection of the skill of mental Concentration needed for this successful Mastery.
:[Petition/End]

(Additional Info):

1. Jane Marie Doe DOB: Jan. 01, 1970

2. MISC should have photo of me, Jane Marie Doe, on file.

3. This light should probably be set on the altar for Blessing, Wisdom, and Protection, (unless MISC thinks some other altar is more appropriate).

A.) For the people who are knowledgeable about MISC and the Candle Services MISC provides, I ask of you:
Does this Petition seem worded well? Should I change it somehow? You will notice I worded it as “achieves” instead of “will achieve”. Not sure if that matters so much. Any suggestions?

B.) I read on the Lucky Mojo Forum, (I believe earlier in this very thread), that on the Lucky Mojo online order form, in that ‘Message Area’ section, that the limit is 799 characters. Is this correct? I have no problem with there being a character limit; I just need to know what that character limit is (500 characters, 700 characters, 799 characters, 800 characters, etc.?). I just want to make sure that I don’t include characters over the character limit. I hope someone can inform me about the character limit. It’s important that my Petition doesn’t get cut off. So, I do need to know what the character limit is, (if there is indeed a character limit).

C.) Also, Lucky Mojo/MISC advises that the client indicate on which altar the Vigil Candle should be set. For Master Key (for Mastery of Magical Workings), I’m not sure if I should suggest that the Vigil Candle should be set on the altar for Blessing, Wisdom, and Protection, or the altar for Money, Luck, and Career Success. I’m leaning more toward the altar for Blessing, Wisdom, and Protection, but I could be wrong. Any suggestions?

Just for the record: I think my achieving Mastery of Magical Workings & such, will probably be a lifetime of learning (& doing). So, I don’t expect all of my Magical Workings to be perfectly successful right away after MISC burns 1 Vigil Candle for me. I will probably have MISC burn 1 or more Master Key Vigil Candles for me, from time to time, as the need arises.

Information is appreciated.

Thank you for your attention.

luckyone44
Forum Member

Unread post by luckyone44 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:17 am

I just made an account here. Please tell me how do i write my own post

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 am

fire_and_ice,

A. Your petition sounds good to me.

B. The limit is 799, the system won't let you put in more than the limit, so you will know if your petition doesn't fit. If you do go over that many characters you can email your entire petition (to candles@luckymojo.com). However, the petition that you have written above won't really be a problem, as it is well within the character limit.

C. We would set the Master candle on the Blessing altar unless you specifically ask for something different.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 pm

luckyone44 -- you just did!
catherine yronwode

fire_and_ice
Forum Member

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Thank you, Miss Phoenix, for your helpful & informative reply.

fire_and_ice
Forum Member

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 pm

On June 5, 2014, I ordered 1 Master Key Vigil Candle for MISC to burn for me. I have the email receipt, and Lucky Mojo/MISC charged my debit card on June 6, 2014. But, this order does not appear in my Lucky Mojo account list of orders And I have not received any emailed Candle Report. Was this Candle ever burned for me? What email address do I use to contact someone at MISC regarding this matter?

fire_and_ice
Forum Member

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:29 pm

I do hope to hear back about this ASAP. After all, I did pay MISC for this service (MISC charged my debit card on June 6, 2014), and I think I'm within my rights to know what happened with my order, and why I have not received any email Candle Report (after 3 weeks; my order was actually placed during the night of June 4, 2014), and why this order does not appear in my Lucky Mojo account's list of past orders. Unfortunately, I do not currently have long distance phone service, so I cannot phone Lucky Mojo about this matter, (I'm on the East Coast of the USA).

Thank you for your attention.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, fire_and_ice,
Just e-mail the shop and explain everything. See what they say
order@luckymojo.com
I'm wondering if it was a computer glitch that missed your order (since it doesn't show up in your account). That's my educated guess.
Take care

Stephanie R
Forum Member

Unread post by Stephanie R » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm wanting to get some candles lit for me at MISC, and I noticed that the character limit for petitions is now 200. I'm just wanting to include two names and birth dates, but I'm noticing that now makes it "impossible" to write my petition in, or at least a petition longer than ten words. :) Would it be more appropriate to send the names & birthdays along with the email that has the photos?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 am

That would work just fine Stephanie R. If you want to be 100% certain that it all gets through properly, you can also call the shop and confirm with a candle deacon.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:05 pm

If you need a longer petition for your candle you can email them to candles@missionaryindependent.org
Miss Phoenix

Stephanie R
Forum Member

Unread post by Stephanie R » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 pm

aura wrote:That would work just fine Stephanie R. If you want to be 100% certain that it all gets through properly, you can also call the shop and confirm with a candle deacon.
Miss Phoenix wrote:If you need a longer petition for your candle you can email them to candles@missionaryindependent.org
Thank you both so much! :) I really appreciate the answer.

I will probably stick with my idea then, since my petition really isn't very long. But it's good to know there is another option just in case!

Thank you again!

LoveFlows2Me
Forum Member
Fiery Wall of Protection Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm about to purchase a Fiery Wall of protection light from MISC for protection of myself, my daughter & our pet from a roommate from hell (had a reversal candle lit by MISC for this same person) and I'm having difficulty writing the petition. Do I ask for protection from this particular person & name her? Or just ask for protection in general? Also, whose photo do I attach, mine or the person I want protection from?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Hello, GypsyAnn,

I am merging your post over to the subforum that deals with petitions for MISC.

If you can't find the answer, please let us know.

But, I believe you will.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:08 am

GypsyAnn, the pics and the names that you put on your candle and petition should be for the people that you want to protect.
Miss Phoenix

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate
Can't find the email address to email pictures

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:24 am

Hello everyone :)
I have just ordered and paid for candles to be set for me, and I would like to email the pictures of the people the candles are for, but I can't seem to find any email address to send the pictures to :cry: I have looked everywhere.
Which email address do I send the pictures to ?
Someone please help
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate
Re: Can't find the email address to email pictures

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:58 am

Oh no I feel very silly now :oops: The email address isn't actually shown but it is instead a direct link :oops: in the paragraph explaining how to actually get pictures to the Candle Ministry :)

I hope this helps anyone else.
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

bb9
Forum Member

Unread post by bb9 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Hello,
Can you tell me how long it generally takes to get the candle petition report?

abadd1
Forum Member

Unread post by abadd1 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Which would be the best candle to have things going my way in my life? I just want all aspects of my life to be moving in a positive direction. Should i go with a blockbuster candle to remove all blocks? with which candle should i go?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, abadd1 ,

Blockbuster candle followed by a Road Opener candle.

Wishing you the best

Eric1974
Forum Member

Unread post by Eric1974 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:50 pm

I have had two airr workers interpret candles after they were set. They both said a lot of uncrossing work need ti be done. What should I do in this case?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello, Eric1974,

Sounds to me like they are suggesting a run of Uncrossing candles to be set.

Also, here is a page on uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I hope this helps

Take care

bnh6752
Forum Member

How to Order MISC Candle Services Question and Answers

Unread post by bnh6752 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:14 am

I'm having trouble on how to write a petition because my situation is some complex. I was going to first have a break up candle lit by MISC for my ex and his new fiance. As he was seeing me while seeing her, so this is justified, I do not believe they should be together. I wasn't sure how to word this petition. Do I include him thinking of me or contacting me or just focusing soley on them fighting and breaking up? Also, I was in between having a return to me or reconciliation candle lit at the same time. Or to do the intranquility spirit. I want him back in my life but I wanted to do break up work as I dont want him to continue seeing both of us at the same time. And I want him and I to reconcile and for him to forgive me for the past. Can someone please help me on which way I should go. It has been since Thanksgiving since I have heard from him and I have still be working my honey jar for reconciliation and contact. I have had some really good clean burns. Also alot of good signs. But still no movement. Any advice would be so helpful. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:30 am

Hello, bnh6752 ,

On the break up, you just word it so that they break up. That's it.

So, it would look something like this: Jane Doe (born 1/1/1911) will break up with John Doe (born 2/2/1900)

I wouldn't recommend the Intranquility spell with the break up. If this were me, I'd do the reconciliation or Return to Me.

And the petition would look something like this: John Doe (born 2/2/1808) will forgive and return to Miss Aida (born 4/4/1801)

I hope this help[s

Take care

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:10 pm

hello... MUST you have a picture and date of birth of your target to have a candle set by MISC? will it limit your success??
thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 pm

snoopy28,

you do not have to its an option. Many people like to add it to the work for that visual and connection.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Thank you J82... does it weaken the spell without one?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:22 pm

snoopy28 ,

no but it may help the person at the church. I look at it as an additive it wont hurt without but it will help with. You are splitting hairs here. If you cant send a photo or dont have one then dont worry about it, use what you have. As wrote in the Book of Matthew, no one has ever added a minute to their life by worrying. So dont worry and have faith,

flames_dancer
Forum Member

can you use just initials of target for misc vigils

Unread post by flames_dancer » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi,while waiting for a order could candles be lot at misc with just the initials of the target?or would that not have any effect. I want to get stuff started before I purchase stuff,and my name and pic,would that be enough,thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:53 am

Yes, you can use just the initials of someone on a petition for a candle to be set at MISC, but that is not as strong link as a full name, full name plus birth date, photo, photo plus name, or photo plus name and birth date. Still, if that is what you have, then that is what you should ask the deacons to use.
catherine yronwode

flames_dancer
Forum Member

Unread post by flames_dancer » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:44 am

Hi,thank you Miss Cat.yes I understand that the more personal concerns the better,I am trying to work my way up to that.I am still making choices for my order,which are mostly kits and I understand in hoodoo it's contact magic so you can lay tricks,so in the meantime to get things started while I wait I wanted to get things going.
I will ask about this in the proper sub forums,but I will tell you quickly what I wanted to do.Until I get contact from someone,which I have researched threads on there probably is no point in starting the kits.
I know in a post you said before anything contact comes first then love me etc.

So I was wondering about a blockbuster candle to be lot just for me to remove the blockages but would that be effective if it would be just too general eg.remove love blockages,when it's for a specific situation.wouldn't that only effect me then,or could it be helpful before I start work on him. I was then going to have either a kiss me now or fire of love vigil on him for him to think about me and want to make contact,would that be good to get contact going and a push,then I can work from there with the kits?
I would really appreciate your thoughts on that.
Thank you so much! :-)

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 am

Hi flames_dancer,

I am not really sure what you are asking, but if you don't have contact with the person, you need to establish that first before you do any other type of work.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Mnb0687
Forum Member

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:40 pm

What's a strong petition for a stay with me candle? I'd like to have one lit on my behalf since I'm dating someone new and things are progressing between us. We really care for one another and both want more from each other.

snoopy28
Forum Member

Unread post by snoopy28 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Hi im not really sure where to post this so I hope this is the right page.
I had candles set by misc..in a run (all the same candle & for the same person)
I dont understand why some reports come back the candle burned clear for all positive signs..then the next one will have obstacles. .. I have written misc but no answer...can someone help me with this?
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, Mnb0687 ,

I would simply write: "Stay with _____" (<--your name)

Or "Only Love ______"

Hope this helps

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Hello, snoopy28 ,

I have no control over this, I'm sorry.

Please call the shop directly and ask them.

Wishing you the best

misskitty49
Forum Member
Writing your petition for an MISC vigil candle

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:42 am

I was wondering how specific the petitions need to be for the MISC vigil requests.

When I do a vigil at home it's easy because it's me saying my own prayer, but if other people are praying over my candle, should I be extra specific and make a point of mentioning full names of everyone involved, including myself in the petition? For example, I want to do a return to me candle, so would I write in the third person and say "bring Mr. Kitty back to Miss Kitty", or would I just write it the way I'd say it at home?

I don't assume that someone reads each individual petition aloud every day that a candle is lit, but it's still outside of my personal influence, which makes me wonder how much I need to attach myself to it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Writing your petition for an MISC vigil candle

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Here's an example: Andy Garcia (born July 20, 1907) will return to Miss Aida (born 15 April, 1908).

And, yes, they do pray over it.

I am moving your post to the appropriate subforum.

In the future, please do a search on where the topic is. I would appreciate it

Take care

Mnb0687
Forum Member

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:39 am

What's a good way to word a petition for a boss fix candle? My boss and I are currently on the outs. Any help would be appreciated.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:06 am

Mnb0687
Really depends on what you want to accomplish with the boss. With the grace and help of God may ( ) see my way on ( ). amen..Really depends on the situation. But You said you are on the outs, I would add a reconciliation candle to this and pray for you both to reconcile and become friends again. Look over the link below for some boss fix ideas from LM.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Mnb0687
Forum Member

Unread post by Mnb0687 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:49 pm

What's a strong petition for a clarity candle if you want open and honest communication about your relationship with someone? For instance, a romantic partner.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, Mnb0687,

Make your petitions clear and brief

Open and honest communication with Mnb0687 (<--obviously, you write your real name there)

Take care

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Hi,
I'm planning to have a blockbuster candle for removing all the blockages .....so i can have a loyal,secure , happy, passionate married life .( i have done quite a few spells ..but feel something is blocking it . Ordered LM oils & supplies too )
How soon can i expect to see some positive changes , assuming my candle burns properly & smoothly ?

Will i have to do the blockbuster spell also ?( as described )

Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Hello 89bingo,

It would not hurt for you to do the blockbuster spell as well if you feel there is something blocking your well being. In terms if when you will see results this really varies from case to case. To be certain I would suggest getting a reading with a reputable reader such as the ones at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). You may see signs that the work is accomplishing your goals but there will vary from situation to situation. If you see things starting to go smoother or feeling more open then you will know it is working. If things stay stuck or do not change then it tells you that there is more work to be done. Give it a little bit of time to work a month or two at least before you decide to do more work. Again if you are ever in doubt getting a reading can give you a clear view of what may need to be or not need to be done.

Peace~

Nathen

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:59 am

Thank you so much Nathen !

I read somewhere that after Blockbuster candle ( even if done by missionary church ) ,i need to use van van oil to clear the debris by blockbuster .

How exactly i use van van oil on myself for clearing ? do i put a drop in my bath tub, smudge my clothes, on me .. ?

Plz advice .

Thnx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Hello, 89bingo,

That's a good idea

Here's a great link that Miss cat wrote about oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you the best

Keep us posted!

89bingo
Forum Member

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Thanks Miss Aida !

Sure i'll keep you posted .

Hellothere95
Forum Member

Unread post by Hellothere95 » Sat May 02, 2015 7:44 am

I am writing a petition and would like some help-

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months and are in a committed relationship. He has lingering hurt from a past relationship and still has contact with her. The concern is not that he'll return to her but that it seems that there are times that scratching at the scab if you will seems to cause him to become emotionally hurt again and causes him to withdraw a bit from our relationship.

It was advised by Miss Aida that I start with a Break Up candle. How should I starte the petition since they are already broken up? "___ is freed from the hurt of the past relationship with ____" or some other way? "___ breaks off any feeling and contact with ___" better? I want to make sure I am very clear as I don't want this to conflict with our relationship.

Thanks!!!

Reason: duplication

Slava
Forum Member

Re: MISC Petitions for Candles to Be Set Questions and Answers money stay with me

Unread post by Slava » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:09 pm

hello everybody.I also would like to get the help in writing the correct petition since its ongoing. I am ordering run of seven candles at a time. So I would like to make the petition as close to the point as possible since its 200 characters limit. I called the church but they said they can't really help me to write a petition but they gave me some ideas and sent me to forum so here I am. I would appreciate any help.
Here is an example that comes to mind.
"In the name of higher powers of the universe and the Lord, may all the money we get stay with us ...names+dob... so we can build more savings to move to a new luxurious home this summer 2015. Thank you. Amen.
Or the massage is not so clare?
Blessed Be!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:44 pm

SLava,

"With the help and grace of God may I (name +dob) and (other person name and dob), may we be prosperous and successful in saving the money we acquire through our hard work, selling of property, savings and investment, so that we can purchase the dream home for us as a family totaling ( price) amen.

Be specific, give details and be measurable.

Best of luck

Slava
Forum Member

Unread post by Slava » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Hello dear j82 . thanks for advice. My petition is for candles "money stay with me" so I need to emphasize on that purpose for money that is being enquired to stay with us. Any suggestions?
Maybe it can also help others too.
Thank you for all the help
Blessed Be!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:55 am

Hello, Slava ,

Just tell MISC what you want and ask them to modify the petition for you.

However, I think that: "Money Stay With me" s an excellent petition!

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”