Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Break-Up Separation Hot Foot Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Lulu

Unread post by Lulu » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 am

Can I just do a break up spell candle at the church and then end it with the honey jar in my own home?

Or would it be better if I do it all?

which candle is best for breakups?

Please let me know I want to order asap Thank you again

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 am

Well, if Missionary Independent Spiritual Church is setting your lights I think you can only set a basic vigil candle. So I would recommend the basic break up vigil candle. I would recommend doing the break up candle then one of the above. And yes you can end it with the honey jar, or you can work it while you burn one of the love candles.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 pm

I agree with Stars :-) Do the Break- Up work first. Also, please keep in mind that the IS is not the nicest of entities. The whole point of IS is to make his life completely miserable until he comes crawling back. That being said, a honey jar works at cross- purposes (you want to torture and sweeten him simultaneously), so I would work a honey jar in conjunction with either Come to me or Return to me, and not with the IS.
Best of luck!!!

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 am

well, I would still start with a break-up. A vinegar jar would probably be the quickest thing to get started while you're waiting. It works like a honey jar in reverse- it sours a situation. This working has been talked about on the forums a lot, so you can search it and get the method, I'll also send you a PM with how to do it :-)
Best!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm actually waiting for my report on a separation candle, so I hope I have success on it.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:03 pm

shannen wrote:I found this post because I am trying to figure out how to pay for and request a candle to be burned by LM at the church. Shannen
You can use either the Lucky Mojo site or the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church site to order a candle service in the church. The SKU numbers for the candles are the same at both sites.

When you look at the choices of vigil candles find the one that you are looking for then you'll see off to the right of that candles column a link that tells you more about that candle if they have info on it or a link that says something about seeing all of the "Break up" supplies and such -- press on that.

Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see an option that says set vigil light at missionary church or something like that it's $17.50. hit purchase. now you have purchased it.

To send your petition it's that blank box on the order form ( I always miss it), but if you miss that area then you could type it up and send it through email to lucky mojo.

Then call so they know that it's on the way. I had to do it a couple of times myself because I didn't realize that they could use pictures if you have them, so I sent them in. If you do have pictures of the intended then you have to email it to them; you can't upload it on the check out area.

Hope that that helped.
:)

Tabbylove17

Re: MISC Break-Up Separation Hot Foot Candle Services

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:15 pm

I just received all of my petition reports; all of them are pretty accurate; which is kind of a bummer because I was hoping for a little more of a positive feed back, but it is accurate.

I did 3. One of them was a separation candle and it came out 50/50. It spoke about that their relationship could be really solid or there could be a possibility that one or both of the people involved may have someone on the side. Which is true the girl in the petition has been seeing and flirting with another man, the candle(s) burned pretty clean which was good, but for the separation candle should I get it lit again after some time passes by?

The person who wrote my candle report said that there is potential for this 1 after interpretation. The hand writing was hard to read so I hope that I read it correctly. I'm not quite sure what the last little part meant, but it wasn't bad results.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 pm

You know I have been doing a lot of break up and separation candles from LM and it's slowly starting to pay off because the other day I saw my ex's girl friend kissing someone else! **gasp** I know [insert evil laugh here]! However she still went up that same weekend to spend time with my ex, so now I'm going to try a cut and clear. I figured that she is already cheating, so let's try and cut her emotions to my ex.

justme

Unread post by justme » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi LM family,

I am looking to set some ritual candles from LM in the church and need some help with the selection. The choices are wonderful and extensive, and I am a little confused as to which ones to purchase specific to my needs.

Here's my situation: I have been love with a man for 2 years who is in an unhappy relationship but they haven't broken up. He likes me that's for sure, but he has issues with commitment, authority, financial problems, anger, past hurts, abandonment issues having been divorced etc. I want him to leave the unhealthy relationship he is currently in and move to a loving commited relationship with me, bringing marriage and kids. I know I can make him happy, and am willing to work through any issues 110% with him.

Questions as below:
1) Are break up candles most appropriate for this situation? Should I get them set in runs, and if so, how many? I would love to do the spell kit but I'd love to have candles set and the divination based on that before proceeding.

2) Besides the break up candles, what does one follow up with? I realise break up candles for just for that purpose but do not draw someone to you - what candle(s) /are are suitable for having him commit to a relationship with me, bringing happiness, marriage and kids? How many would you recommend and why?

3) How does one frame a petition? How long should it be, and do you ask for the death of a relationship and does it harm the parties? I don't want to harm anyone physically, I just want them to realise and accept they aren't good for each other and cease all contact, move on thereafter.

Orders:
1) What is the most discreet way to order? Is it via paypal? Does the petition or the name Lucky Mojo appear on the bill? I am concerned about them being seen.

2) When can I expect a candle report? i.e a week, a month after candles have been set? Are there additional charges for candle reports being mailed to an international address? Any options for them being emailed to me would be great.

3) Since photos should be sent separately (and there would be hundreds requests to LM for this service no doubt), how can I help the LM team iin matching orders with the photos sent? Is there anything I should enclose with them?

Thank you so much,
JustMe

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Working with candle choices:

1) Are break up candles most appropriate for this situation? Should I get them set in runs, and if so, how many? I would love to do the spell kit but I'd love to have candles set and the divination based on that before proceeding.

Its not about the quantity of the same break up candle being lit at times. It is about the quality of the work and making sure you are addressing the problem. You could have 50 break up candles lit and lead to nothing. I would recommend that before you even proceed on this manner that you get divination done to make sure that anything you are about to attempt is going to even have a chance for success. In addition, i would make sure you get divination done to make sure you are addressing the right problem. In this case, you have A LOT going on with this man. The anger stems from his past hurts, and abandonment issues etc. You need to heal him before you proceed. In terms of breaking them up, I would do a vigil candle lit on LM's altar, but chances are its going to take more than one candle to do this problem. You need to find out exactly why he does not want to leave her, which is why you need to get divination done.

2) Besides the break up candles, what does one follow up with? I realise break up candles for just for that purpose but do not draw someone to you - what candle(s) /are are suitable for having him commit to a relationship with me, bringing happiness, marriage and kids? How many would you recommend and why?

Sounds like you are getting slightly ahead of yourself just a tad. First you need to draw him to you and want to be in a relationship with you. I would get a come to me spell kit, and a love me spell kit. Once he has come to you then you need to address the marriage and the kids. You can follow up with a stay with me spell kit for commitment, and a nation sack.

3) How does one frame a petition? How long should it be, and do you ask for the death of a relationship and does it harm the parties? I don't want to harm anyone physically, I just want them to realise and accept they aren't good for each other and cease all contact, move on thereafter.

Before I start any spell work, I take a few days or how ever long it takes to figure out what ingredients, and make a petition. It can be a few sentences that are clear and concise and to the point. What you just said sounds like the start of a good petition. So you could say Jack Jones and Rose Smith I want you to break up now. You both realize that you are no good for each other, and you shall both move on and cease contact now.This spell shall pose no harm to all involved. I know its kind of rough, but you get the idea.

Orders:

1) What is the most discreet way to order? Is it via paypal? Does the petition or the name Lucky Mojo appear on the bill? I am concerned about them being seen.

Please read this link for how to order. Church candles are ordered through paypal. Spiritual supplies are ordered through Lucky Mojo. I would recommend that you call either the church 707-887-7808 or Lucky Mojo 707-887-1521 to address your concerns.

2) When can I expect a candle report? i.e a week, a month after candles have been set? Are there additional charges for candle reports being mailed to an international address? Any options for them being emailed to me would be great.

Please contact MISC concerning this. You usually get a report after your candle has been finished. So if it takes a week to get emailed back to you then that is how long it takes.

3) Since photos should be sent separately (and there would be hundreds requests to MISCfor this service no doubt), how can I help the MISC team in matching orders with the photos sent? Is there anything I should enclose with them?

I would put your name as the petitioner when you send the pictures and photos. When you order the candles, I am assuming that you are ordering the candles in your name so the name on the envelope would just be matched up with the petitioner (you). If you feel that they are going to get lost, then write your name on the back of the photos as the petitioner.

Please read this link: http://CandleMinistry.com

justme

Re: Help on which ritual candles to use?

Unread post by justme » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:17 am

Thank you so much for the response! :)

moonshadow

Re: question about have anyone had success LM lights?

Unread post by moonshadow » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:42 pm

I asked to have a "hot foot candle" lit on the alter - and told LM I did not need a report. The reason I said this is because I would know on my end if it was working or not by any signs/feedback that happened. These people provide top quality in products and services so I have complete faith in the results. I am doing my own spells/candles at home as well on the same situation but it was not really "budging" - so I knew I needed to bring in the "big guns" so to speak
in order to get thru whatever resistance/wall I was up against, as I have never had such a stubborn blockage in the past for any spell.

LM knocked down the block immediately ... and I started seeing/hearing little results/feedback daily as to the progress against the man/people involved. I couldn't help but smile to myself as my hubby has no idea I am using LM to help
on his behalf.

Friday (10-30) I learned that the vice principal (who is also part of the problem people involved) told my hubby he would write a letter of recommendation for
him and have it ready to pick up today. They would not give him the letter in the past because they do not want him to leave as he is the best worker they have and are forcing him to stay at this job. Its a long story I don't want to go into ... detailed and complicated ... so that is why I am so happy I found LM and am going to continue using their products and ask for more personal candle lightings and services as I need. These people deliver great results!!!!!

I have asked LM to repeat this same candle lighting again this week.

Lady Moonshadow

moonshadow

Re: question about have anyone had success LM lights?

Unread post by moonshadow » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:02 pm

another update ... on "hot foot candle" set by LM for my hubby -

On 10/31 - found $20 bill on ground! Following week vice principal had a special meeting to tell everyone that the immediate boss was very ill and was not going to be coming back to work. This boss is one of the problem
people I am working against ... he has been sick for sometime but dr's just confirmed he has Lou Garricks disease. Vice Principal told my hubby to come to his office on Thurs/Fri to talk and get the recommendation letter he promised him. Hubby showed up - no letter - vp in a meeting. Don't know why he is stalling - he could get the letter ready - have a talk later if he insists on having one.

The "biggie player" in this mess (one I'm after!) had his key taken away to the building/property and the Sunday job he was secretly doing taken away from him and given to one of the regular crew guys (like it should have been to begin with). Don't see this key player around as much now but he
still comes around and acts like he is looking for a way to start some more trouble).

So now I will contact LM to either repeat this same candle burning or change it to a "dume one" .... might be time to kick this up another notch.

moonshadow

freegirl

Re: Petition Candles at MISC and in my home, plus AIRR worker

Unread post by freegirl » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:20 pm

She Ok'd my setting a separation candle, and in general said it's ok to set petition candles at MISC and in my home. I did email her my questions but wanted to know what people here thought too.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Petition Candle question

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:57 am

if you want him to be at peace with his decision burn a tranqulity candle to give him peace of mind while going through the break up
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Make sure you are clear with the tranquility candle though, because technically it is a conflicting candle to the separation and break up candle. If you are working with the break up candle, simply keep working your honey jar too so you keep yourself in the picture, but for a good break up expect some fighting, bitterness, and anger.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Thanks Conjureman, I agree, I don't think I want to add a tranquility candle to his breakup. It's hard enough and I don't think asking for the impossible (no hard feelings) will make it easier, if anything, just delay it. I think I may do a protection candle for myself because it's mercury retrograde anyway, and have the intention for it also to protect our relationship, but keep the separation/break up work strong and clear.

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Hotfoot Boss on LM's Altar...and Cleansing

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 am

Hi

I would appreciate if anyone can advise me: I read about having to cleanse ourselves after performing spells that cause issues for other people including Hot Footing. Please correct me if I am wrong on HF though.

My question is: do we still have to cleanse ourselves even if the candle is set by the candle setter on LM's altar?

If so, what is the recommendation for cleansing and protection? I live too far away from LM and it will take ages before I get whatever I need to purchase. So is there anything out of the home that I can use whilst waiting for my order?

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Hotfoot Boss on LM's Altar...and Cleansing

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:10 am

Well, this forum is for helping people choose and use LM products, not one for general hoodoo discussion, so we can't really tell you what you can pull from inside your house to use as it's off-topic.

However, I would suggest that you buy Miss Cat's book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, as it has all the hoodoo herbs listed with their uses and also tons of spells. Then you will have a huge resource for all your home-based work.

To your other question, I would cleanse myself just to be on the safe side of things. Whether or not you set the candle personally, you had the candle set, so you are involved in the work. Hyssop baths are what are usually used to cleanse after crossing work. You can keep a candle dressed with Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection oil burning for yourself during the duration of the work as a protective measure. Make sure to keep your home spiritually clean, too - Chinese Wash is good for that.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 am

Thank you on both counts of advice Devi. I thought that this particular forum was for help with any situation but was not clear that it shld only involve LM's products. My mistake. But thanks so much for answering regardless. Much appreciated.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 pm

It is good habit to keep yourself cleansed. It may not be necessary if the work is being done on your behalf, but why take the risk.

Keep yourself cleansed and protected.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

BlessedOne
Forum Member

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:27 am

Thank you Conjureman.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student
Re: MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sun May 29, 2011 6:13 pm

I plan on buying a breakup candle to be lit by luckymojo on their altar. I also don't know the name of the girl who is involved with the guy I was seeing and I don't have a way of finding that out. My question is does more than one of the same candle help the situation or is one enough? thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Doing multiple of the same exact formula is not going to equal more power. If you want to light more than one candle, then work from different angles of things. For instance you could lite an Inflammatory Confusion candle on the two of them to promote anger and fighting and confusion, which would play right into and support the Break Up candle.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ariela
Forum Member

Emergency breakup?

Unread post by ariela » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 am

Hi.....I am wondering, if I were going to light a candle to get a couple to break up, I figure it's best to do during the waning to dark moon. Right now, that is in a couple days.

If I asked the Church to light a candle for this purpose, excuse me for I haven't done this before and am not sure of the best process, should I call them right away to light this candle for me if I give the names of the parties, or should I wait til the next waning moon, or maybe not work with moon phases?

I know people do these spells differently....but what I had in mind was; the problem being that I want to start this spell ASAP...the fastest way is to call the church and ask them to light this Separation/Confusion candle for me.

Ideally, I'd light myself male and female candles for the couple, dress the female with hot foot oil, and on the dark moon throw the female candle into the river. Or two male and female candles, white, representing me and him, with uncrossing oil, and a black or red one for her dressed in hot foot oil and when the she is done throw her in the river.

I guess since I haven't done this other people's advice would be really helpful! thanks

Thank you St. Dymphna, St. Expedite, St. Anthony, my departed loved ones

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Emergency breakup?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm

It seems you do have a lot of thoughts on this specific issue. However, if you want the church to set lights for you, I recommend that you call them asap and inquire about how soon they can set lights on your behalf. Call: 707-887-1521 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 pm

ariela:

Why not do both? There is no reason to unnecessarily limit your resources in a working. I would recommend having the Church set a light for you as soon as possible, and then at the same time order whatever supplies you might need from the shop so that they come in time to do the work you have planned to do on your own. That way you can get a reading on the candle burning in the meantime, too, and see where things stand. If there is difficulty shown in the initial candle burning, you will know (the Church will give you a report); then you can gauge more precisely how you should approach your own spell work, when the timing is finally right to begin it. The more assets you have working for your cause, the better.

Best of luck!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 pm

If you need to facilitate a breakup in a hurry, don't forget working with vinegar jars can yield excellent results, especially if conditions are already volatile between the couple. This is something you can add in to your candle work to give your works a big push.

Don't forget to cleanse yourself afterwards (think Hyssop bath, that sort of thing), for even if the relationship is a toxic one, you're still flinging mud and bound to get somewhat sullied.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Moonbabe
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:51 pm

I requested three candles to be set for my situation about two weeks ago. I've been talking to my reader and she told me that my target and his gf are not happy and but they are holding onto the way things were and he had tried to push me away and get over his strong feelings for me. From her advice and to help with my work, I decided to take a break for a few days while I am having work done on my house and needing to refresh. All that my reader had stated has come about and that it should be very positive for us shortly.

I ordered three candles. First was a break up candle for the two of them and a Cast off Evil for her bad influences, need and control over him. The third was a reconcilliation for us because since he was trying to push me away things between us went from beyond blissful to turbulent.

I also was sending in pictures that I had sent through the mail which I stated that in the e-mail so I am sure the candles may have been held off so that the pictures and information was there.

I believe in what my reader has said as she has been right and with her help and my work from home.I wanted to follow up with MISC as I wasnt drained but felt a helplessness cause as I saw one forum on how things seem to get worse before better. I am placing my faith that the back up with the MISC maybe the final push needed.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Exactly...kept that faith. Moonbabe.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 am

Well, even if you need things done ASAP...remember that his may not yield things to manifest or gain results in an hurried manner.

I agree with Copperfox. Bottle spells are great for break up work. Once you are physically done working with the bottle spell I have gotten great results by burying it on the property of the couple or one of the individuals involved.

The break up lemon spell is another great one to bury on someone's property.

But you must be realistic about the circumstances of the situation, and this can impact how fast results will happen.

cluv87
Forum Member

break up candle lit on altar at church

Unread post by cluv87 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:01 am

hello everyone
i ordred to have a breakup candle lit for me on the altarat the church and i just recieved the report but im having a little trouble understand it.The reader said that there is mail confetti in the glass..... what is mail confetti?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: break up candle lit on altar at church

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 am

Different types of glitter, herbs, and more dress the candles, depending on which candle and condition. Attraction is different from Road Opener is different from Court Case, etc.
I would email back the Reader about the question.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

holly2004
Forum Member

Unread post by holly2004 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 am

hi
i was very interested reading all these stories, good luck to you all with your candles, however, can i just ask about having a break up candle lit on the lucky mojo altar? how powerful is it? and how long before i see a result? when i order it to be lit?
do i need to do some other work also or can this be enough to break a couple up?
Holly

holly2004
Forum Member

Unread post by holly2004 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 am

hi
sorry if i asked this already, but how powerful is a break up candle thats set on the altar for you? how long before i see results and do i need to do something else or will the candle be enough to break them up?
i would be grateful for help
thanks
Holly

Moonbabe
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonbabe » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Holly:
I'm far from an expert but I have ordered several candles from MISC to be burned on their altars. I have also ordered a break up candle. Results and seeing movement depends on the circumstance. I had mine lit to back up other work I have been doing.

I have seen more signs and movement with the candles I ordered than when I was doing the work alone. It also helped me not be obsessive cause I knew after my readings and with their help, it was meant to happen.
I have also referred another friend who ordered a candle for her situation and is seeing positive changes.

cluv87
Forum Member

Re: break up candle lit on altar at church

Unread post by cluv87 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:13 am

thx for the help :) i did email back the reader and now i have a much better idea of what's goin on

Happy77
Forum Member

Unread post by Happy77 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 am

I am trying to do some breakup also. I know that she has a spell on him that I really need to try and remove.

From reading on differents sites I have found some information. Just want to confirm them.
A gray, orange, black,white and a dume candle.
Confusing oil
black art oil
double crossing oil.
I would need to write her name (9 times \ powerless) on a piece of paper and place it under the candles
I will than need to write both of thier names 9 times and place it under the Dume candle.

Thanks for any information you may have.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeesh! Why are you using a Death Unto My Enemies candle? That's killing work!

The association of the number 9 with powerlessness is unfamiliar to me (though I confess I'm not a numerology geek). Numerology isn't very highly developed in hoodoo -- and this forum is dedicated to the use of Lucky Mojo products in old-school hoodoo.

Orange is a good color for road opening, black for negative work (DUME candles are often black), white for spirituality or as an all-purpose color.

If you asked a good old-fashioned rootworker to do this work, he or she might:
  • Do Uncrossing or Jinx Killing work on your man
  • Maybe a Break Up spell on your man and the other woman
  • Do Protection work on both of you
  • Do a moving candle spell to bring you back together (red or pink, most likely)
  • Banish or restrict the woman who jinxed your man; anything from including her in the moving candle spell (moving away from you both) to sending her to the graveyard. You know, in a grave of her own.
Again, jeez, don't put their names under a DUME candle unless you want to kill them both!

Check out these links -- Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

jj72
Forum Member
Ministry Lights and Separation Oil...Signs are happening

Unread post by jj72 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Well... last week I had a Separation candle set for me, and ordered some Separation oil to put around my house in hopes of my husband asking for a divorce. Turns out I got the oil on the third day after the candle would go out so I was watching for some signs... I put the oil on his side of the bed and annointed my wedding ring with it. I also put it on the switch to his computer, a few of his hats... pretty much just spread it all over while reciting my petition. That night I got home from work and was heading for bed. He came down to bed, stayed there for about 3 minutes... then said his nose was stuffy so he was going to go sleep on the couch so his snoring wouldn't keep me awake. Since then he has been going out with his friends, or spending time in any room I am not in.

He is a good man, but not the right man for me. Neither am I the right woman for him. Selfishly I would like him to be the one to ask for a divorce because I hate the idea of hurting him. Unselfishly, he doesn't deal well with rejection and I would like him to feel like he is the in control of leaving the marriage so he can get over it quicker. But, if he doesn't ask for a divorce at least I know he is getting to a place where at least he will want out and be relieved to see an end to this.
Thank you Lucky Mojo for helping.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Ministry Lights and Separation Oil...Signs are happening

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:26 pm

When people have been married for a long time, they are often economically intertwined to some degree. Make sure you're doing prosperity work for yourself. Do some for him, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

jj72
Forum Member
Re: Ministry Lights and Separation Oil...Signs are happening

Unread post by jj72 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Thank you so much Ms. Michaele,

I don't want any harm to come to him spiritually, emotionally, or financially... and I need to be focussed on making this as smooth a transition as I can for us both. I appreciate your reminder and will focus on that!

jj72
Forum Member

Unread post by jj72 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 am

Hi there,
I had a seperation candle lit back in the beginning of March. I never received a report, but my husband and I did seperate so results don't get much clearer than that! :-)
I am thinking of several candles set but would like some confirmation that I am choosing correctly... I wanted to have another seperation candle lit to help my ex deal with and accept the break up. A Cut and Clear for both of us to let go of the hurt and anger caused in our relationship to each other. A court case candle lit to help with the fairness of a settlement and keep him from taking everything out of spite and anger. Fiery wall of Protection for... well, basic protection from all the negativity that surrounds these situations. A Money Drawing candle to keep my finances stable durning this time. Steady Work so that I can find a stable happy job. A Come to Me candle set for him so that he can find the love that he deserves.
Is it too much to have all of these done at once? And thoughts, opinions, and/or advice is welcome. Thanks for your help!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:14 am

Hi jj72,

Way I see it, the Cut and Clear will help both of you let go of the gurn and anger as well as help him accept the finality of the break up. Rather than a Separation burnt on him, perhaps a Healing will do more good - the Come To Me for him is a great idea as well.

On a whole, you have your bases really well covered and I think that you've considered all of the important aspects of your situation. The only light you might also want to add for all of your objectives globally would be a Victory light for yourself. Although it says that it's for victory over enemies - it's also excellent to come out on top of any difficult situation: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ctory.html

Although you could have them all set at once, you may want to work in runs for some of the work. For example, with your husband, have the Cut and Clear and Healing lights set together and once those are burnt then follow up with the Come To Me. You can have the Court Case and FWOP set together since they are required in the same time-frame. For your own employment work, you can have the Steady Work and Money drawing set together or one after the other depending on how urgent the need is. As long as all the petitions are clear, there is no ''limit'' on light-setting ;)

Blessings and best of luck to you through this time of change.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

juniorboiboi
Forum Member

Unread post by juniorboiboi » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Dear all,

I have just received my Candle report, but it has troubled me since. A part of it says:

"Your Break Up candle burned on our altar, but went out and needed to be re-lit twice, indicating serious delays, blockage, or opposition to your work."

Does this means that this work is unsuccessful? Do I need to continue with this Break-Up (with the same petition, on the same target) to continue its work?

Thank you anyone/everyone. Regards.

rosyaltar
Forum Member

Unread post by rosyaltar » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 pm

juniorboiboi wrote:Dear all,

I have just received my Candle report, but it has troubled me since. A part of it says:

"Your Break Up candle burned on our altar, but went out and needed to be re-lit twice, indicating serious delays, blockage, or opposition to your work."

Does this means that this work is unsuccessful? Do I need to continue with this Break-Up (with the same petition, on the same target) to continue its work?

Thank you anyone/everyone. Regards.
Have you had a reading done on the situation? Candle reports can only be so specific- if you've had a reading/readings done then they will make more sense to you because you have a context within which to interpret them.

Also, as others will tell you, relying on one altar candle to break up a couple (or whatever else one is trying to achieve) is not always wise. Sometimes it will work, but often you're going to have to either do a run of candles, spell work, dolls, etc. or some combination thereof. That's why it's best to get a reading from a reputable root worker so that you 1) have some idea of how the odds are stacked, and 2) have some sort of well-informed game plan.

As far as who to look to, I know everyone has their favorites, but ConjureMan Ali has provided me with incredibly solid guidance and wise insight through his detailed and straightforward (not to mention accurate) readings. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

missmae
Forum Member

help choosing candle to be set to get rid of interference

Unread post by missmae » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:40 pm

hello im new here and just need some help selecting a candle to be set for me for my situation.....

i had a follow me boy candle set for me and i was told it burned very well...no wax, glitter, smoke, soot or anything left and that there a good chance of reaching my desired outcome eventually . one thing i was told that there was a bug at the bottom that can indicate a outsider interfering or that something is bugging me and it made me laugh because this is true and i know exactly who it is.

i want to get rid of this girl and stop her from interfering with me and the man i want.

would seperation be good? or should i get a banishing or hot foot candle?

please help thank you :)

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: help choosing candle to be set to get rid of interference

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 am

Hi missmae,

a Banishing candle is a good way to begin and is somewhat softer than Hot Foot. Separation would be a good choice if the outside person already has an on-going friendship or relationship with the person you're targetting.

If you can, do feed your target some menstrual blood in food or drink as this can often tip the balance in your favour more quickly. Likewise, placing one your hair in his cap-band or hat-band (if he wears one) will keep you on his mind.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

missmae
Forum Member

Unread post by missmae » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 am

thank you so much for the info aura! i think i will go with the separation candle cus i dont even really want them to be friends. so for a petition would something like " keep x and y separated and from getting together romantically and sexually" be good?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:54 am

That would be fine as a petition missmae!

Success to you in your work.
Aura Laforest

lexig
Newly Registered

Unread post by lexig » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 am

I've been lurking around these forums for a while and love my LM products! Now I'm after some advice.

I'd like to have some candles set for me - I want to separate from my husband, but I would like it to be an amicable split. I'm just not in love with him, however he is very much in love with me. He has always had major confidence issues when it comes to women/relationships, and has always had a feeling of inadequacy, that he's not good enough for me, that everyone looks at us and wonders what I'm doing with him etc. He is a very kind, sweet man who would do anything for me but I am just not happy with him despite all of this. I want to protect his self esteem as much as possible... I feel we could both find true happiness apart but it will be very difficult for him to believe that.

I am thinking of having a separation candle lit, but can anyone suggest any others to go with it? Thanks! :)

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 am

lexig wrote:I've been lurking around these forums for a while and love my LM products! Now I'm after some advice.

I'd like to have some candles set for me - I want to separate from my husband, but I would like it to be an amicable split. I'm just not in love with him, however he is very much in love with me. He has always had major confidence issues when it comes to women/relationships, and has always had a feeling of inadequacy, that he's not good enough for me, that everyone looks at us and wonders what I'm doing with him etc. He is a very kind, sweet man who would do anything for me but I am just not happy with him despite all of this. I want to protect his self esteem as much as possible... I feel we could both find true happiness apart but it will be very difficult for him to believe that.

I am thinking of having a separation candle lit, but can anyone suggest any others to go with it? Thanks! :)
The Separation candle sounds like the right direction, if you're looking for a calm parting of the ways. If you want to help him, you could have a Crucible of Courage, or perhaps a John the Conquerer candle set for him, to get him empowered to move on. If you want to improve his chances of finding someone else to be happy with, you could set a light for that, as well.
Two-Headed Doctor

Mel Casey
Forum Member

Unread post by Mel Casey » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:34 pm

I am planning on having Missionary Independent Spiritual Church perform a separation vigil.

I want to separate from my wife by November 1st when our lease is up.

When is the best time to start the process ?
Bringing light in a world of darkness !
www.supremetransformation.com

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: How much advance time for Separation Candle Service at MISC?

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 am

Hi Machito,

There are no guarantees with magic, so starting now might be your best bet. That would give you roughly three months to work on this issue if need be. I might also recommend that you consider a reading (check out http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers). A reader will be able to look at the bigger picture and give you some clear steps on how to best achieve the results that you desire.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Princess85
Forum Member
Lucky mojo performing ritual for me

Unread post by Princess85 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:33 am

Hi,
I want to purchase 2 separation spells (for 2 different couples) where Lucky Mojo lights the candle on the Altar for me.

I'm aware this work isn't very positive so i'm wondering if i would still need to do protection and cleansing rituals for myself?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Lucky mojo performing ritual for me

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 am

Hi Princess85,

Even if someone else does the work for you, it is recommended you cleanse and protect nonetheless since your intention and desires that is setting the work in motion.
Aura Laforest

ardnola
Forum Member

Unread post by ardnola » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:33 pm

I ordered a break up candle to separate my husband and his lover and is this is what the candle my report says:
"The glass of this candle is covered in a black soot, which suggests that there is serious opposition to this working. Another of these candles or a different approach to this situation may be needed."
But actually they broke up...so my questions is, should I still go ahead and burn another candle as suggested or would that be an overkill... or should I just burn a candle for us, a love candle.

Thank you :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:57 am

Hi ardnola,

I'd burn a love candle for the two of you, but also have a Separation candle set on the two of them. Separation is not as harsh as Break Up but ensures that they'll continue to drift apart and stay that way while the love candle brings you and your husband closer together. Peaceful Home would be a good third choice to help calm things around the house following the affair.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:48 am

Hi ardnola, sorry to have missed this questions earlier. I totally agree with aura's advice. Another candle to keep them apart would be a good idea while burning something to keep him at home (like Stay at Home or Peaceful Home) can help you shift his focus back on you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

ardnola
Forum Member

Unread post by ardnola » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:48 am

Thank you ladies for the advise :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”