Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
sangamo1

MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services

Unread post by sangamo1 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:45 am

What is the difference between the two...they both go after people. Is one used for enemies and the other just for select people in general?

And while we are at it...would I be able to state in the petition that I do not want a specific person caught in the middle of things?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: devil's glass and destruction

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri May 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi sangamo1,
sangamo1 wrote:What is the difference between the two...they both go after people. Is one used for enemies and the other just for select people in general?

And while we are at it...would I be able to state in the petition that I do not want a specific person caught in the middle of things?
THe formula Destruction is for just that: Destruction of whatever your target may be. It is named for its outcome; the source power for Destruction is not specified.

In contrast, the formula Devil's specifies the source power (the Devil), but does not specify the outcome. However, as the Devil is known for mischief and harm, these are the types of jobs for which one would be most likely to use the formula.

You can indeed, specify that a given person pass through with perfect safety, but it might be wise to back that up with targeted protection work for the person, in parallel with the more negative work on the other party (or parties).
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat May 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Alright. I presume that would be with the Protection candle?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi sangamo1,
sangamo1 wrote:Alright. I presume that would be with the Protection candle?
Protection or Firey Wall of Protection (depending on the severity of the threat).
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Hm...I will do a firey wall of protection...and put my name on that same petition too! (unless thats the wrong way to go)

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi sangamo1,
sangamo1 wrote:Hm...I will do a firey wall of protection...and put my name on that same petition too! (unless thats the wrong way to go)
Placing protection for yourself before doing negative work is always a good idea!
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat May 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Alright thank you!

I presume fiery wall is more powerful then protection.

And that since all the people I am using the destruction spell against are connected to each other and similar things, that it is acceptable to use one candle for all?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun May 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi sangamo1,
sangamo1 wrote:Alright thank you!

I presume fiery wall is more powerful then protection.

And that since all the people I am using the destruction spell against are connected to each other and similar things, that it is acceptable to use one candle for all?
To get away from the notion of "more powerful", and move toward the notion of "what is more appropriate for a specific application", Firey Wall of Protection protects by fighting fire with fire / creating a fire-break around you (or other person it is protecting). Protection (as depicted on its label) is a more 'sheltering' / guardian angel-type of protection. Both are powerful in their own right. For your purposes, Firey Wall of Protection is probably the better choice.

Re: the Destruction candle, if the target parties are all connected with each other and can be considered a single entitiy in that connection, then yes, a single candle with all their names / personal concerns is a reasonable course of action--you an also incorporate smaller elements in the work to represent each individual in the aggregate whole (if, for example, there are 3 targets, you might use 3 dolls, or 3 smaller named black candles alongside the main Destruction candle, or 3 named peppercorns to dress the Destruction candle, etc.).

On the other side, you might also incorporate multiple smaller protective elements in the protection work for both yourself and your friend.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Wed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Will do. I'm having the church burn these among others (you guys will be getting a nice sized money order from me in the next couple weeks)

Am I allowed to be specific as to what kind of destruction when I do this? (specifying injury or personal crisis in their life in general terms )

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun May 31, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi sangamo1,
sangamo1 wrote:Will do. I'm having the church burn these among others (you guys will be getting a nice sized money order from me in the next couple weeks)

Am I allowed to be specific as to what kind of destruction when I do this? (specifying injury or personal crisis in their life in general terms )
Yes, you can be specific or general in your petition.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Cali_Girl
Crossing/Hot Foot Candles at MISC

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 am

GM,

I want to order some candles to be set by MISC...Crossing/Hot Foot.

Crossing for someone who really has done me wrong. I know my work is justified. My question is when I order Crossing candles. What happens to the person? Can I petition for specific things (ie. lose job,cars,home,etc.) ?, and Can I put two people's names if it's a couple?

now hot foot candle... when I write my petition can I say

A. "hot foot all other women romantically or sexually interested or involved with John Doe"

or should I leave his name off petition?

I have two of the womens names so can I say

B. "Hotfoot Jane Doe 1 and Jane Doe 2 and all other women romantically or sexually interested John Doe"

Please help me with my petition wording before I order hot foot candles?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Crossing/Hot Foot Candles

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 am

When you conduct crossing work, you are putting a jinx for them to have bad luck, and just complete negativity in their live. Yes, you can jinx them in specific areas, and yes you can put more than one person's name on it.

You can read more about crossing below in the link:
www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

For the hot foot, yes you can do that petition and you are going to leave his name since you want to make it specific to women around him.

I would recommend that you do some love reinforcing for him and you as well.

Yes the second petition is fine...but I would want to order separate candles for Jane doe 1 and 2 separately that way you can know if they are putting up a fight and so on. Basically you will know which one is causing you more trouble (if any) and be about to target them specifically if need be.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Well, I personally wouldn't hot foot people who just may happen to take an interest in a man. Hot Foot sends a person wandering in misery unable to set down roots anywhere. I don't personally think it all that justified to do that to people simply because they are attracted to your man.

I would freeze your rivals out of his life instead &/or use Banishing candles. This gets rid of them without badly crossing them up.
Of course I don't know the details of rival 1 and 2, so perhaps Hot Foot is actually justified. A rootworker can help you determine that.

If you are having problems with your man having a roving eye, then you need to deal with that issue directly - not on just sending other women away from him constantly. If he's a serial cheater, then that's a pretty deep issue that you're going to have to tackle head-on one way or another. If your relationship is weak and so he's feeling tempted to step outside it, then you need to deal with the issues in the relationship in order to get your results. See what I mean? I don't know what's going on in your situation, but you have 2 named rivals and it seems like you're planning for more...so something else is going on here.

You may wish to have a reading with a professional rootworker to help you determine the best way to get the core results that you want as far as your man is concerned, and help you determine the justified actions which will get you there. http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Well, I personally wouldn't hot foot people who just may happen to take an interest in a man. Hot Foot sends a person wandering in misery unable to set down roots anywhere. I don't personally think it all that justified to do that to people simply because they are attracted to your man.

I would freeze your rivals out of his life instead &/or use Banishing candles. This gets rid of them without badly crossing them up.
Of course I don't know the details of rival 1 and 2, so perhaps Hot Foot is actually justified. A rootworker can help you determine that.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

Thank you so much Stars!!! & What do you mean by Love Reinforcement work?

Devi, Thank You too!!!! I'am still learning and did not even know about Banishing products...can you explain?

I have had two readings one with a very reputable reader/rootworker in l.a. , and one with the wonderful Miss Cat...they both confirmed jd1 & jd2 involvement in my situation, but no rootwork was reccommended. So, I should petition for those INVOLVED and not interested-I understand now.

Im trying to cover all ends :)

Remember EDUCATION is 99.9% of your success, so I take everything I'm learning seriously.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Banishing is a different formula that gets rid of an unwanted person, but without crossing them up like Hot Foot does.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-banishing.html

I guess it's the difference between "Seriously - get the hell out of here" (Banishing), and "Get the F out and burn in Hell! And may you never find peace again you piece of human trash!" (Hot Foot). ;)
As you can see, some people definitely deserve the latter treatment. Many don't.

Again, I don't know your situation or what's been going on. So perhaps rivals 1 and 2 warrant a Hot Foot. A rootworker can help you figure that you. If you want someone to consult on your case and provide rootwork advice, make sure to let them know that you want that as part of your reading time. That way you get the spellcasting advice you need from a seasoned professional, as well as the knowledge of what's going on.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Ok, I understand the big difference. I'm going to wait to see what my reccommended Airr's rootworker says if he picks up my case *fingers crossed*.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Good idea Cali_Girl
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jazzie

Lights set at MISC affected by worker's personal beliefs?

Unread post by jazzie » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:20 pm

i've been reading about the service by the missionary independent church of setting vigil light candles for clients.

if someone wants to pay for setting negative work candles, such as D.U.M.E., for example, will the church be ok with this?

ii wonder if the people who would set the lights would allow their own internal prejudices to counteract the effectiveness of negative work such as dume, destruction, damnation especially because again, not too many people seem to feel comfortable with this type of work, esp. dume

i mean, will the people who are setting these lights really dedicate themselves to this type of negative work? and pray over the lights with sincere intention?

i'd love to hear miss cat's opinion on this, and of course, of other rootworkers

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Lights set at MISC affected by worker's personal beliefs?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Yes, jazzie. Yes they will. They are dedicated! I have personally seen lights that have been set, by the candle setters at the MISC. Their services and dedication to their work are priceless. (there is no price tag for what they do). The work that they do on behalf of others as well as myself is nothing less than perfect in every way possible. As always, work needs to be justified.

You have been here for a while, but for anyone new who may read the post: Do a divination or if you are uncertain, have one done by a Member of AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take Care Jazzie and please stay posted.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 am

I'm not sure that's exactly what jazzie meant, since I was wondering the same thing.

I think what he means is that if you send them requests, we know they will light the candle and pray over it, but they're only human. Do they have that subconscious doubt in their mind if someone orders something as harsh as a DUME candle?

And not just the DUME candle, but something like having a candle set to do something highly unlikely (but still possible and not something like "I want to light a candle to be able to shoot lasers out of my eyeballs" because if that was possible, I'd have lit that candle a long time ago) -- like win millions of dollars in the Powerball drawing, or someone sending in a different love spell for a different person every week or someone doing a "get a job" candle with the specific intention of being the new CEO of Microsoft.

I would think there would have to be some sort of something in the back of the candle-lighter's head since (s)he is only human. But at the same time, everyone of those things is possible. It could be that that person has a realistic opportunity at Microsoft but it involves information that people aren't supposed to know or that person could be in an open relationship or a complicated scenario where the different person every week has a purpose behind it, SOMEONE has to win the Powerball, that person you're wishing death on could be a child rapist who for some reason can't be legally touched, etc.

(and before anybody reads too much into that, I'm not in an open relationship, I'm not wishing death on anyone, I know nothing about the inner workings of Microsoft, etc. Those are all just examples of things that run through my distorted mind. I wouldn't mind winning the powerball though, but seeing as how spending the money on having a candle lit to do so would cost more than the sum total of every Powerball ticket I've bought in my life, I don't see it happening.)

Of course, I remember reading a post on here from someone who had a candle lit for an attraction spell for a celebrity that had success, and I would think that would be the type of thing that the doubt would set in, so I guess if there is any doubt, they know how to let it not interfere with the work.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 am

kmew1315 wrote:I'm not sure that's exactly what jazzie meant, since I was wondering the same thing. I think what he means is that if you send them requests, we know they will light the candle and pray over it, but they're only human. Do they have that subconscious doubt in their mind if someone orders something as harsh as a DUME candle?
exactly....

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 am

Jazzie --

Questions such as these often come from people who are not familiar with setting light traditions, or have any exposure to the Spiritualist Church and are completely understandable.

Setting lights are what I consider physical prayers. You light a candle to send your prayer out into the world. It is an act that petitions the Lord to act. Professional light setters or churches that have candle services approach such duties by offering sincere petitions to the Lord, but always asking that action be taken if it be just.

Therefore they have no difficulty setting "darker" candles for the the petition is left in the hands of the Benevolent, Omniscient, and Just Creator who knows what is best for the situation and knows the far better than the candle-setter or petitioner.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Jazzie,

ConjureMan Ali said that very well. I will add this:

Professional candle servers in Spiritual Churches are not "hired guns" or "spiritual hit men." They are workers who will take your prayer to Spirit. Some workers will only carry "happy" prayers to God, but many others -- probably the majority -- will take a wider array of petitions, including death spells. These they will present to God with their intention that the work be done only as it is "justified."

That is, WE do not judge; we leave the judgement to God.

We are people, just like you. We live in society, we have families, and we work for our bread. In our tradition -- and it is a long and respected one, with decades of community accord and understanding behind it -- there are few root doctors, and almost no Spiritual Church deacons, who will actually perform an UN-justified death spell for a client -- that is, a curse in which they have no vested interest and during which they do not "take the burden to the Lord and leave it there."

There are many ooky-spooky internet FAKES out there who claim that they will set killing lights on anyone, anytime, any place, "no questions asked", but, frankly, 99% of them are lying about doing the work and are just taking your money, and as for the "sincere" 1%, well, hiring them is like hiring a "sincere" psychopath to cut your grass. You may get more than you expected.

Likewise, there are very few people who actually go to a Spiritual Church deacon and ask for an UN-justified cursing or killing spell with no explanation. ("Please just kill this person for me; thanks.") Most people are either more socially responsible than that or have better social manners. They will explain why they want a deacon to take on the job for them, and then it will be understood.

-----

kmew1315,

In reply to you query about long-shot candle petitions: We set candles for powerball all the time. We have no problem with it. Why should we?

In reply to your query about "someone sending in a different love spell for a different person every week": We have a number of such people as regular clients. It is not our business to limit their sexuality. We are there to light the candles for them and honestly read them the results of the burn.

In reply to your query about trivial, impossible, or ridiculous prayer requests and how we handle them at the church:

Well, not many sane people would spend money for a candle to have laser beams shoot out of their eyes. However, a few schizophrenic people are clients of the church -- and schizophrenics may ask for things which are impossible of achievement because they are based on delusions ("Remove the alien twin embedded in my arm that tells me i am gay" or "Restore me to the throne of Moldavia"). Serving schizophrenic people can be a challenge, but, again, we are working in a tradition with deep and long social roots, and, like any community church, our compassionate intentions have led us to develop certain ways to handle these situations.

Personally, my instruction to the deacons, when we receive petitions from evidently delusional clients, is to set the candle as requested and also set a FREE helper light "for improved mental health under competent psychiatric care."

What you may not understand is that for many folks, a candle-burning or light-setting service such as ours is part of a family tradition of folk-magic practice, especially if candles cannot be lit in the home, for one reason or other. We know our clients. We read for them, we give them root work consultations, we prepare spiritual supplies for them, and we set their lights, often over the course of many years and for a wide variety of petitions.

The "crisis clients" and "spiritual shoppers" so over-represented at this forum are not the mainstay of our church.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm

This was so beautifully put cat--thank you! Those of us that serve candle altars and spiritual churches really do for the most part see ourselves in light of service and what we do is in the spirit of service for our clients--you really nailed it! For those who have not had the chance to visit, when you go to MISC and your see the beautiful candles arrayed inside of the chapel you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the type of community good will miss cat is talking about is what the church is dedicated to.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ElectroKid

Altar Candle Services for cursing an enemy

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello

I would like the altar candle service to curse an enemy for me. I have the persons full birth name and picture, but I don't have the persons date of birth.
Also, I want this person to suffer! The person made my life hell by using verbal language at me calling me names like fat and ugly. I am not ugly. This person also tried to spit in my school dinner. I also had a nervous break down. I also had to have Counseling. I want this person to suffer major health problems and turn ugly, as well as not have any friends (she will lose them) also have no money and when she applies for a job nobody will employ her.

Also which candle should I order? Lucky Mojo candle service says state your petition. How do i write one out? Can someone show me?

Thanks

trish76

Re: Altar Candle Services for cursing an enemy

Unread post by trish76 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm not sure this post is in the right place..but hopefully a moderator will move it to the appropriate spot.

As for your question, MISC burns all of the candles that are available via the Lucky Mojo candle product page. The link is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

You would want to look at the Crossing candle. The page has detailed information on how to write your petition, costs, information on the candle report etc. The petition is your specific request regarding the situation, if you want to curse your enemy then that's what you would write (This is basic...you may try searching the forum for more detailed or specific information on petition writing...Conjureman Ali also had a post on his blog about writing petition papers for future reference...I assume since he is a forum moderator and a co host on the radio show it is okay to mention that).
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:25 am

ElectroKid:

Hello. Please note that I have edited your post for clarity and to generally make it more readable for the people who are trying to help you. It seems like you were in quite a tizzy when you wrote your question asking for help. In the future please try to be slightly more focused! It will be of great help to us as well as yourself and any answers you receive. I also moved your post to a better place in regards to your question about Cursing and Crossing.

trish76 gave you some advice. I agree with her. MISC sounds like the way to go for you.

Missionary Independent Spiritualist Church Candle Vigil Service: http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
Lucky Mojo Crossing Products Page: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Great Lucky Mojo Forum Thread on MISC Candle Setting: misc-candles-set-at-missionary-independ ... t5135.html

These links will help you out and give you a clearer picture of what is expected from you. I hope we've helped!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks Joseph

nana664
Should I do a cleansing after MISC sets a light?

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 pm

I hope this is in the right place. I am seriously considering having a Destruction (or worse!) candle lit by the MISC. This person has finally pushed me too far. Is cleansing necessary, even though someone else would be setting the light?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Should I do a cleansing after MISC sets a light?

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:47 am

I don't think it could hurt to do a cleansing or Uncrossing bath after you have a light set against your enemy. Make sure to cleanse your house too.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:25 pm

Thank you Mary Bee
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:02 pm

I agree with MaryBee.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

abadd1
cursing neighbor

Unread post by abadd1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:17 am

which candle would be best from the MISC to curse someone badly. Another thing i know their full name but do not know their date of birth. I do know their address. Can a candle set on the church's altar still be effective? thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: cursing neighbor

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 am

The Crossing candle is probably what you want. Yes, a candle set at MISC can work, although no guarantees in any magical work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

abadd1

Unread post by abadd1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 am

thank you. if i give their full name and address can this be a sufficient enough link?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:41 am

That can help and if you are able to take a picture of their house and email it to photos@missionaryindependent.org to have the image used on the candle. Be sure to provide your order number after your ordered the Candle Service.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:21 pm

Before cursing anyone, I'd suggest you seek advice/get a reading from a Member of AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Also, you may wish to sign up for this week's radio show thread: radio-show-pre-call-id-february-24th,-2013-t24318.html.

Good luck!
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

missmadness
Newly Registered

Unread post by missmadness » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm

If you are cursing this person for no good reason as in because you a jealous of them, no matter if someone else does it for you, it's going to come back to you. Be careful of who you mess with...especially if this person happens to be sensitive to such attacks and has clairvoyance of their own... :oops: Be ESPECIALLY careful if you suspect they have gypsy ancestry. You do not want to go there.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 am

--missmadness,

Your above response suggests that you may not be well-acquainted with the hoodoo tradition. I'd suggest you take the time to read over Miss cat's free, online book, Hoodoo in Theory & Practice (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html). That reading, and some time spent reading through these forums, may give you a clearer picture of hoodoo.
Two-Headed Doctor

mWn_2

Unread post by mWn_2 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:32 am

Can a candle set on the church's altar still be effective?
No, if you want to buy meat you don't go to veggie shop otherwise you will be meat to beat out. Better place of it would be graveyard, proper place for proper things remember that but be careful to not kill that person. (just suggestion)

I would prefer first do some astrology/divination work with some of rootworkers here do "scan" situation and the things which can do natural way, you do not need pullout teeth because there is some leftover of breakfast there.

Bless.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:05 am

mWn wrote:Can a candle set on the church's altar still be effective? No, if you want to buy meat you don't go to veggie shop otherwise you will be meat to beat out. Better place of it would be graveyard, proper place for proper things remember that but be careful to not kill that person. (just suggestion) I would prefer first do some astrology/divination work with some of rootworkers here do "scan" situation and the things which can do natural way, you do not need pullout teeth because there is some leftover of breakfast there. Bless.
Setting lights is a service that Lucky Mojo offers customers who cannot or choose not to light candles in their homes, or who want some backup work. If you don't want to use it, that is your choice, but don't tell people that it can't work for them. Every situation is different.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Gods Child

Cross Up A Enemy

Unread post by Gods Child » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello,

I am trying to destroy an enemy. I paid for the Damnation and D.U.M.E candle to be burned on your altar. The candle report i received states that it's serious opposition with this working. What do you'll suggest i do next. I was thinking about laying down a trick for her using Goofer dust.

Thanks in advance

vitax

Re: Having Candles Set at MISC Question and Answers

Unread post by vitax » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:50 am

Do the Vinegar Jar. Re-lit the candles. And add some other candles. I got the same problem and I am attacking from different angels. Sometimes one candle is not enough, people often lit tchem many Times,and, I believe, each will be working better and get better results. It's normal that there is opposition, but with each candle should be smaller and smaller.

You can also wipe your butt with the photo of the person and flush it, there is somewhere here thread about it, just do a search and you will find it.

Mezan
MISC Set Crossing Candle: Effects?

Unread post by Mezan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Hello :-)
I'm wondering if having a Crossing candle set for me at MISC would be enough to harm someone who really deeply hurt my lover. This individual tried to interfere with us at the beginning and is just a piece of trash from what I've heard from a friend who knew her, and from all the pain she caused my guy and her constant moral and emotional abuse. I'd like her to lose her job (which would close doors afterward practically anywhere decent, since it's the military) but a demotion and just overall awful work conditions would be just as good. I'd rather not do work directly, since I'm too much of a beginner but I know I need to cleanse either way. Would this be something I would need to have set in a run? She burned her bridge with a friend of hers whose husband she kissed and has just done some nasty, nasty things to people. I'm willing to do a freezer spell just to make sure she doesn't ever come into the picture at all.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Curses for Financial Ruin, Job Loss, and Bankruptcy

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:43 am

Hi, Mezan,
I moved your post to the MISC services so that Miss Phoenix could answer this question for you (she is the expert advisor for candle services).
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Set Crossing Candle: Effects?

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02 am

A Crossing candle can pave the way and will definitely aid any and all work to crush this person (Destruction is also a good choice since you're looking to destroy her career). Such work can be kept going (in runs) until you've obtained the results you're looking for.

That said, usually when you're looking for such a specific effect (and cataclysmic effect) on someone, it can be useful to work on different angles. A freezer jar will keep her out of the picture but won't affect her employment: a vinegar jar could work on the job half of it. As a beginner, you may also want to consult a Professional rootworker to get a reading on the best approach to use, the chances of success, and maybe even have them do some of the spellwork for you.

And finally, as Miss Aida said, Miss Phoenix will also be your best advice with regards to the specificly MISC aspect of the equation!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Crossing DUME Destruction Damnation Candle Services

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 am

Greetings Mezan, aura gave you some great advice and answered your question exactly as I would. We would be happy to burn Crossing or Destruction candles for you at the church and we have many clients where this alone has been highly effective. And, as aura stated, this kind of working is also more effective (and more quickly effective) if there are other angles being worked at the same time. If you have other questions or concerns don't hesitate to give us a call!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Thank you, Miss Phoenix! I guess a good place to start would be with the candles, then use them for divination and I could decide if I would like to pursue further work. (Or not, if they take care of it and no further work is necessary!)
aura: I really appreciate the advice. I think that even if I did a freezer spell on the individual, I would have a way of finding out if the crossing work is successful from other parties. I would find out somehow. The vinegar jar is something that I would feel comfortable doing, since it is rather straight-forward and I’d be backed by the lights at MISC. Readings are always good starting points.
Thanks for relocating my post, Miss Aida.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Just a few technical questions I have about having MISC burn several candles in a Sequential Burn in runs for the Destruction of my enemy’s career. I understand about making sure this is justified, about protecting myself, and about cleansing myself. These are some additional questions that I hope Miss Phoenix (or someone else as knowledgeable) can provide me with the answers to. Keep in mind that I’m not using real names here in this example, instead I’m using Jane Doe, John Doe. I’m also not using any other personally identifiable details here in this example. I will, of course, supply MISC with the actual details and information, such as real names, careers, etc. I do apologize if this post gets long. I’m just trying to explain what I need to know as best as I can.

First, let me explain: I will pay the fee to have MISC burn 5 candles in a Sequential Burn in runs for the Destruction of my enemy’s career. Why 5 candles? As I understand, each vigil candle MISC uses usually burns for 5-7 days, this would be on average 6 days for each candle to burn. So 5 candles times 6 days each equals approx. 30 days, or 1 month. So, I’ll have MISC burn these 5 candles in a Sequential Burn in runs for approx. 1 month. Also, since I have some additional personal concerns of the target, in addition to his photo, his name, etc., I will send everything to MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co. by postal mail, because I wish to have all the items together instead of sending the petition and photo electronically online and then splitting up the other items by postal mail. Since I anticipate becoming a regular client, I will include a note informing MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co. to keep these items on file if possible, because these items will be used again with MISC candle services (as you will see below). I will probably also include a brief list of all the items so MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co. can keep track of these items.

So, after I send the items and petition, and have MISC burn the 5 candles in a Sequential Burn in runs for me (for approx. one month/30 days), I will then, for each subsequent month, pay the money to have MISC burn 1 candle each subsequent month until I get the results I want (or, if it unfortunately seems to have unsuccessful results I will probably stop after about 1 year of trying). I will have this additional candle burned each month to keep the work going as much as I can financially afford. In other words, it would probably be ideal if I could have MISC burn candles non-stop until I get the results I want but that’s too expensive for me. Having MISC burn 5 candles in a Sequential Burn in runs each month for this purpose is too expensive for me. So, I’ll go with 5 candles the first month, then 1 candle each subsequent month.

When I place the order for the one candle for each additional month (after the first month), I will do so online because I don’t have to send MISC any personal concerns then because MISC will already have the personal concerns on file. I hope that’s clear.

1.) Here is my first question: After the first month, when I place my online order for the additional candle to be burned that month, in the 'Message Area' when placing my order online, how should I explain what I’m doing. Should I put this in the 'Message Area': “My (Jane Doe’s) petition is for the Destruction of John Doe’s career as a real estate agent.”

I will also put in the 'Message Area', right after my petition: “MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co. should have the personal concerns, photos, names, etc., on file from about a month ago when I sent these to MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co. by way of postal mail.” Is this good to put in the ‘Message Area’?”

2.) I have a question about the wording of my petition. This is regarding all of my petitions for this same purpose of Destroying the career of my enemy, this includes my petition for the 5 candles burned in a Sequential Burn in runs as well as for the 1 candle MISC burns each subsequent month. The petition is the same each time.
Is this a good way to word my petition:

“My (Jane Doe’s) petition is for the Destruction of John Doe’s career as a real estate agent.”

Is this a good way to word my petition?

3.) For placing my order to have MISC burn the 5 candles in a Sequential Burn in runs I will send the items with my order by way of postal mail. (But for the subsequent 1 candle per each subsequent month, I’ll place my order online.) Here is my question: When placing my original order by way of postal mail, is this the address I should use:

THE LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
6632 COVEY ROAD
FORESTVILLE, CALIFORNIA 95436

Is that what I should put on the package I mail? Even though I’m asking MISC to burn the candles, and MISC isn’t mentioned in the address listed above, is the above address what I should use on the package I mail?

4.) There's no additional charge of a shipping fee as long as my order is only for having MISC burn the candles for me, is there?

Thank you for your attention.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Hi fire_and_ice.

1. For any candles that you order after the initial order you can simply write "use previous petition" or "use information on file". We keep all previous petitions in the system.

2. For your wording I would change the phrasing to "Destruction of John Doe's career as a real estate agent" and leave your name off of it.

3. Yes, you have the correct address.

4. There is no shipping charge when we burn the candles for you because there is nothing to ship! :)

If you have any other questions feel free to give us a call!

Best of luck!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Thank you very much Miss Phoenix for replying to my post in such a short period of time. And thank you for providing me with the needed information.

One further question just occurred to me. Does MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co. want me to include a note (with my order) that explains the horrible background events that resulted in me ordering this Destruction candle service (in other words, a description of the nightmarish behavior that the target engages in which prompts me [and other people] to have this Destruction work done)? That would most likely take me some time to explain (and I don't wish to overwhelm the people at MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co.with too much information). Or is that not necessary. Of course, I'll provide that information if it is necessary.

Thank you for your attention.

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Oh, I hope I'm not being a pain, but I just thought of one more question:

Would MISC/Lucky Mojo Curio Co. prefer that I include the name of the target's employers where he works? I can do this if necessary. But I don't know if this is necessary or not.

And thank you very much for your attention.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Good Evening, fire_and_ice,
Yes. That would be fine. Better safe than sorry. If they don't need it, then nothing lost, right?
Take care
Happy Thanksgiving
HRCC Graduate #1631

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for your reply. I guess your reply is to my question regarding the target's employers where he works (rather than my earlier question regarding the explanation/description of the target's nightmarish behavior). I can certainly include that information regarding the target's employers where he works. I'll include a brief list with information like that along with my order.

And Happy Thanksgiving to you Miss Aida, and Happy Thanksgiving to Miss Phoenix, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates this holiday.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:57 am

fire_and_ice, please provide whatever you feel is necessary, but for the candle, we really only need your petition.

Best of luck!

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 am

Once again, let me thank everyone for all their help and suggestions. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a great weekend. I was just going to compose a post for this thread when I saw that Miss Phoenix had just created a new post.

Today, Miss Phoenix mentioned that MISC really only needs my petition. This relates exactly to a question I have about the petition that I’m in the process of making:

The target, ‘John Doe’ uses the name John Doe with most of his career/business dealings. However, I know what his full legal name is (he’s one of those people with a somewhat long name): John William Henderson-Doe. (William being his middle name.) I intend to provide MISC with both versions of his name. But which version of his name should be used on my petition that I send to MISC? I was thinking of using the one he usually uses in relation to his career (the shortened name: John Doe) because that’s what my petition is for: the Destruction of his career. I would then include a note that provides his full legal name.

Here’s the petition I plan on sending to MISC (along with the note on his name). If Miss Phoenix (or someone else who’s knowledgeable about MISC) thinks I should change it around a bit, please let me know:

Petition: Destruction of John Doe's career as a real estate agent.

Please Note: The target’s full legal name is John William Henderson-Doe but he usually uses the shortened version of his name (which is: John Doe) in relation to his career. The usual exception to this is when he signs legal documents, where he usually uses the name John Henderson-Doe. He usually doesn’t use his middle name of William. The aforementioned legal documents are sometimes related to his career, sometimes not.

Or should I send MISC a petition like this (along with the note on his name):

Petition: Destruction of John William Henderson-Doe’s career as a real estate agent.

Please Note: The target’s full legal name is John William Henderson-Doe but he usually uses the shortened version of his name (which is: John Doe) in relation to his career. The only exception to this is when he signs legal documents, where he usually uses the name John Henderson-Doe. He usually doesn’t use his middle name of William. The aforementioned legal documents are sometimes related to his career, sometimes not.

I don’t know what MISC usually does in a situation like this. There have probably been other people with variations on their names that the people at MISC have come across when setting lights. Some of the items that I’m sending to MISC (along with the target’s photo) display the shortened version of his name, some display the full legal name, (that’s what could confuse the people at MISC). Either way, I will provide both versions of his name.

Something else I probably should learn about: Do I write the target’s name and date of birth/age on back of his photo, or on a separate piece of paper? Even though I’m not the target of this work, I’ll include a photo of myself and my date of birth/age, along with my full legal name, including my middle name. Should I put this information on back of my photo or on a separate piece of paper? And since his name can be a mouthful, should I provide MISC with information on how to pronounce his name? I can do so if necessary. I don’t know if MISC usually says the target’s name out loud as part of the work.

Also, when I request that MISC keep items on file, are only the photos kept on file, or are the other items/personal concerns also kept on file if I request that they are?

I just don’t want to overload MISC with too much information.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Good evening Fire_and_Ice!
We hope that you too had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! And thank you for your well-wishes!! Very appreciated.
I am just going to answer your questions in bold after your questions (I you don't mind)
fire_and_ice wrote:Once again, let me thank everyone for all their help and suggestions. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a great weekend. I was just going to compose a post for this thread when I saw that Miss Phoenix had just created a new post.

Today, Miss Phoenix mentioned that MISC really only needs my petition. This relates exactly to a question I have about the petition that I’m in the process of making:

The target, ‘John Doe’ uses the name John Doe with most of his career/business dealings. However, I know what his full legal name is (he’s one of those people with a somewhat long name): John William Henderson-Doe. (William being his middle name.) I intend to provide MISC with both versions of his name. But which version of his name should be used on my petition that I send to MISC? I was thinking of using the one he usually uses in relation to his career (the shortened name: John Doe) because that’s what my petition is for: the Destruction of his career. I would then include a note that provides his full legal name. -- If I were doing any type of petition paper, etc., I would use the full legal name. Some root workers might not but many of us do.

Here’s the petition I plan on sending to MISC (along with the note on his name). If Miss Phoenix (or someone else who’s knowledgeable about MISC) thinks I should change it around a bit, please let me know:

Petition: Destruction of John Doe's career as a real estate agent.

Please Note: The target’s full legal name is John William Henderson-Doe but he usually uses the shortened version of his name (which is: John Doe) in relation to his career. The usual exception to this is when he signs legal documents, where he usually uses the name John Henderson-Doe. He usually doesn’t use his middle name of William. The aforementioned legal documents are sometimes related to his career, sometimes not.

Or should I send MISC a petition like this (along with the note on his name):

Petition: Destruction of John William Henderson-Doe’s career as a real estate agent. <--I like this one a lot better

Please Note: The target’s full legal name is John William Henderson-Doe but he usually uses the shortened version of his name (which is: John Doe) in relation to his career. The only exception to this is when he signs legal documents, where he usually uses the name John Henderson-Doe. He usually doesn’t use his middle name of William. The aforementioned legal documents are sometimes related to his career, sometimes not.

I don’t know what MISC usually does in a situation like this. There have probably been other people with variations on their names that the people at MISC have come across when setting lights. Some of the items that I’m sending to MISC (along with the target’s photo) display the shortened version of his name, some display the full legal name, (that’s what could confuse the people at MISC). Either way, I will provide both versions of his name. -I would send them the entire explanation of why some photos have different names but ask that they use the full legal name

Something else I probably should learn about: Do I write the target’s name and date of birth/age on back of his photo, or on a separate piece of paper? Even though I’m not the target of this work, I’ll include a photo of myself and my date of birth/age, along with my full legal name, including my middle name. Should I put this information on back of my photo or on a separate piece of paper? And since his name can be a mouthful, should I provide MISC with information on how to pronounce his name? I can do so if necessary. I don’t know if MISC usually says the target’s name out loud as part of the work. -I don't see why they would need your information unless you're doing something for yourself. Otherwise, your name will suffice. Also, I would write out everything on the paper. If MISC needs it on the picture also, they will do it themselves.

Also, when I request that MISC keep items on file, are only the photos kept on file, or are the other items/personal concerns also kept on file if I request that they are? -You can request that But, maybe send them an e-mail to find out if they do indeed keep personal concerns.
Also, DON'T WORRY !!! MISC does a fantastic job and they are old hands at this (as well as professional root workers). You're in good, competent hands!!

I just don’t want to overload MISC with too much information. You'll be fine. They'll be fine!!
Have a great week

Thank you very much for your attention.
HRCC Graduate #1631

fire_and_ice

Unread post by fire_and_ice » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your informative reply. Much appreciated. And the information is very helpful.

tweetndark

Re: Having Candles Set at MISC Question and Answers

Unread post by tweetndark » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:13 am

vitax wrote:Do the Vinegar Jar. Re-lit the candles. And add some other candles. I got the same problem and I am attacking from different angels. Sometimes one candle is not enough, people often lit tchem many Times,and, I believe, each will be working better and get better results. It's normal that there is opposition, but with each candle should be smaller and smaller.

You can also wipe your butt with the photo of the person and flush it, there is somewhere here thread about it, just do a search and you will find it.

Please tell me why would a person need to wipe themselves with picture of a person. And please don't think I'm being funny or sarcastic.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Good Evening, Tweetndark,
That is a common practice in Hoodoo. Just go to the search engine (top right, white box in dark green area) and type in the word: feces.
Have a good weekend!
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”