Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

New to the Forum Intro and Question

saramagnuson
HRCC Student
New to the Forum Intro and Question

Unread post by saramagnuson » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:06 am

Hello all...

I was taken to the Luck Mojo Curio Co. Store several years ago by a friend of mine and have since been back many many times. This website and forum are amazing resources and I feel lucky to be a part of it!

I do have a question about a dream I had recently, but didn't see a forum topic that seemed appropriate. Any suggestions about where to post this?

Thanks in advance and best wishes to all...

Sara Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: New to the Forum Intro and Question

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:19 am

Hello Sara, and welcome!

:)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:05 pm

Hello Sara

Welcome! I think many of us would like to share our magic-related experiences but then the forum is for discussing LM products - how to use them in spellwork or any related questions we have. Dream isn't one of them. There're a few Hoodoo groups online where you can discuss such things. If you want to know feel free to PM me.
HRCC Graduate #1610

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi everyone im sparkel im sort of new to tha form,Last night i had a very strange dream that me and my cousin was fliyng on mattress high in tha sky and it was fun :D we saw many beautifu condos and soo on....then i suddendly appreaed in this apartment building i saw my father which was by suprise :shock: strange as it may sound he was saying to me as if i was his woman i'm not tha man u once fell in love with :shock: and it's not really clear what this means 2 me :!: any suggestions or comments/answers are appreciated

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 pm

sparkel81 wrote:Hi everyone im sparkel im sort of new to tha form,Last night i had a very strange dream that me and my cousin was fliyng on mattress high in tha sky and it was fun :D we saw many beautifu condos and soo on....then i suddendly appreaed in this apartment building i saw my father which was by suprise :shock: strange as it may sound he was saying to me as if i was his woman i'm not tha man u once fell in love with :shock: and it's not really clear what this means 2 me :!: any suggestions or comments/answers are appreciated
Why don't you read what cabriellenil said in the post immediately above yours.
HRCC Student #1559

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2009 Public Forum Introductions”