Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hola from SLO-town

psycho d

Hola from SLO-town

Unread post by psycho d » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:18 pm

i always forget to introduce myself at forums, instead tending to just jump right in like i own the place. i used to be a practicing veterinarian that has decided to pursue other causes of maladies. i drum for an African dance troop here, ride my bike everywhere, and love scary movies. My main intent in life seems to be headed toward the truth of human nature with the overall theme to come up with some tools to help people shed some of our culture's more insidious inculcations. My spiritual beliefs are a hodgepodge of Afro-Caribbean-American beliefs, with the strongest influences in Vodou. i am also here to get some advice about a current problem that i have, but that subject is best left for another post. Hola and Ashe.
d

CopperFox
Re: Hola from SLO-town

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Psycho d --
Pleased to meet you. Here you will find a group of people who are more than willing to share what they know about living a better life with hoodoo. I hope you find what you are looking for. Don't miss the numerous LM webpages available for reading here -- they are the best repository of information regarding the theory and history of hoodoo and the practical application of hoodoo for every facet of life.

Note to Ms. Cat, should you read this post -- perhaps you could add a new forum, titled:
Better Living through Hoodoo.... ;)
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2009 Introductions”