Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

new member!

wtheophany
new member!

Unread post by wtheophany » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:40 pm

greetings from brentwood ca. i have been interested in magic for a year and did my first spell on nov. full moon! it worked. but the result went to my boyfriend who got promoted, schedule change, and won bingo at work. i'm still working on a couple money spells and will post up the results on those. OHH!! my lucky rabbit's foot. :) while i was annointing it, i was thinking of not going to class that day. (i'm doing terrible in school cuz i don't like community college systems.) but anyway...got to class and it was cancelled! my heart raced... :lol: i'm looking forward to doing more spells. :) and i've always wanted to be a root worker. so here's my chance. wish me luck!! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: new member!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Welcome to the forum wtheophany! Glad to read about your results. Have you the opportunity to read cat's online book Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: An Introduction to African-American Rootwork(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) and purchase: Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

wtheophany

Unread post by wtheophany » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:28 pm

i did purchase the HHRM green softcover. is the red one any different?? and a madam fufu dream book. :) i keep them very close to me. i'm so excited about my future work. i just wish i had the funds to take the course and buy more curio. :/

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:21 am

Hi wtheophany,
Hope you will enjoy it here in the forums. Happy to hear about your success.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 pm

wtheophany wrote:i did purchase the HHRM green softcover. is the red one any different??

The "green book" is "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." It is available in hardcover and paperback and is sold to the public. The contents are the same, and both editions have green covers. The best part of the hard cover is that iit goes so nicely with the course book from Miss Cat's wonderful correspondence course, looks very classy to have the two of them side by side on your book shelf :) The "red book" is catherine's private course book "Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course" and it is not sold to the public. You have to be her student to get the "red" book, and it is only available in hardcover.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Blessing

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Welcome to The Forum and ditto Turnsteel. I have the "green one" too and I am going to order the hard back, (red copy) so that it can be kept in my family for years to come and side by side as Turnsteel stated.
There is a wealth of information available also in Miss Cat's online book, per jwmcclin's post. You could spend days if not weeks reading. I did. I learn a little differently than most. Jump right in and enjoy the learning. The money will come for the course and the products, as it did for me. Consider your true passion, set aside a little at a time and keep learning, reading, and sharing.
Best of luck to you and again, welcome!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

wtheophany

Unread post by wtheophany » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:19 pm

thank you for your support everyone. :) i'm still very excited about becoming a practitioner and will dedicate time into my work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 am

Clue: The titles on the covers of the books are different!:

Green Book -- Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:

Red Book -- Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course:

:-)
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Welcome to the forums! Good luck to you!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

wtheophany

Unread post by wtheophany » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:07 am

thank you cat. i'm planning on doing the course work. i've been to the shop many times. i abso love it. :D

thank you for your support and love.

1<3.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2010 Introductions”