Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Howdy Y'all!

newworldwitchery
Howdy Y'all!

Unread post by newworldwitchery » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi everyone!

It's ridiculous that I've not joined this forum before, but after interacting with several regular posters here via Twitter and listening to podcasts of the radio show I finally decided I simply had to do it. I hope that I'm leaving my information in the right place, but if I'm not, please forgive me--I'm new :-)

About me: I'm a deeply interested student and collector of North American folk magic. So much so, in fact, that I started a blog about it nearly two years ago. I also do a podcast with a partner-in-study-and-magic. We've even been lucky enough to have Miss Cat on our show, which generated a lot of discussion and which we still get emails about. She was a wonderful guest, and I'm deeply indebted to her and this site for all its amazing lore and practical information.

At any rate, I hope I can contribute something to the boards here and that I'll get to know many of you better. I really like what I'm seeing so far! If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

All the best,
-Cory

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Howdy Y'all!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Hello, Cory, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo product forum!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forumnewworldwitchery (Cory)! One of the many services Lucky Mojo offers is this forum, where you can ask questions about how to use Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies.

Here are a few others...

(http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html) Lucky Mojo's online catalog that includes the various hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) cat's online book of conjure craft: How to make mojo bags; lay tricks; burn candles and incense; use baths, washes, oils, powders, herbs, and roots; draw luck, love and money; and take off crossed conditions.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic; also listed here are excerpts from the book.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html) Please schedule an hour to listen to the The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour
(http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/) Pray on behalf of others and post your own prayers so that pastors, deacons, CSL members, and helpful people can pray for you at the Crystal Silence League
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum, Cory!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Welcome Cory. As the co-host of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour I'd like to thank you for tuning in to our show and hope that you continue to do so. :-)

I am happy that you decided to join the forum--you'll find loads of information and we shall all be enriched by having you here.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:26 am

It is SO nice to see you on here, Cory! I have enjoyed most everything you have done for a long while now! Congratulations and WELCOME!!!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Welcome to The Forum Cory!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... otworkhour
Here is a link to the BTR you can sign up and chat live with Miss Cat, ConjuremanAli and Forum Friends each Sunday.
See you around The Forum!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Sherry Lynn

Unread post by Sherry Lynn » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:49 am

Hi Cory! I really enjoy your podcast....and recently found out my tarot teacher is acquainted with you! :-)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Welcome welcome! I do enjoy your blog and podcast. Looking forward to have you posting here. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

newworldwitchery

Unread post by newworldwitchery » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Miss Lily wrote:Hi Cory! I really enjoy your podcast....and recently found out my tarot teacher is acquainted with you! :-)
Neato! I'm curious who it might be, though I have a couple guesses. Are you learning from Renata?

All the best!
-Cory

newworldwitchery

Unread post by newworldwitchery » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Welcome welcome! I do enjoy your blog and podcast. Looking forward to have you posting here. :)
Thanks so much Devi! Enjoy your work as well!

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:05 pm

newworldwitchery wrote:Hi everyone!

It's ridiculous that I've not joined this forum before, but after interacting with several regular posters here via Twitter and listening to podcasts of the radio show I finally decided I simply had to do it. I hope that I'm leaving my information in the right place, but if I'm not, please forgive me--I'm new :-)

About me: I'm a deeply interested student and collector of North American folk magic. So much so, in fact, that I started a blog about it nearly two years ago. I also do a podcast with a partner-in-study-and-magic. We've even been lucky enough to have Miss Cat on our show, which generated a lot of discussion and which we still get emails about. She was a wonderful guest, and I'm deeply indebted to her and this site for all its amazing lore and practical information.

At any rate, I hope I can contribute something to the boards here and that I'll get to know many of you better. I really like what I'm seeing so far! If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

All the best,
-Cory
Yay! I didn't know you were here! :) Your interview with cat was what led me here. I'm glad to see you around!
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2011 Public Forum Introductions”