Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 17th, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 17th, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
=================================================

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Jerald White

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 17th, 2012

Unread post by Jerald White » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Jerald White

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Jerald White

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 805

4) Your city and state: Santa Maria, California

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I would like a check-up reading on the works that I'm doing to distance my ex-fiancee from people and situations, as well as how to intensify and hasten the effectiveness. I'm working on personal mastery work (John the Conqueror stuff) as Ms. Cat said in my last reading. I'd like the elders opinions on how to strengthen my back bone, as I will need this whether we get back together or not.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? June 17th, 2012

(edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: slighty clarity/slight length

FireHorse

Unread post by FireHorse » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: FireHorse

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): FireHorse67

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 817

4) Your city and state: North Richland Hills, TX

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My Husband and I are learning Hoodoo as best we can, in spite of our current financial situation. It feels like we have been frozen financially for quite a while and it seems like we can’t get ahead no matter how hard we try. We were wondering if we have been crossed, and as we hope to someday open a shop of our own, we would like a reading and spellwork recommendations to help us really get going.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 6/17/12

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rookie

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 713

4) Your city and state: Houston, TX

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My whole life I've needed to know if I have been crossed, jinxed, or blocked. I'm not happy with my love life at the moment and need to know what to do. I have a lot of friends who are also enemies, so I don't know who to trust. I feel I just can't get ahead in life.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Aphrodite

Unread post by Aphrodite » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:44 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Aphrodite

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Aphrodite27

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 912

4) Your city and state: Savannah, Ga

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: Is my love life cursed? I cant keep a man, never married, the ones I get into relationships with, they have drug issues or baby mama issues, or are just wanting to have sex and leave me. Recently, I became close to someone, who decided that even though we loved each other, he didn't want to abandon his son or his mom, even though she cheated, and could be pregnant with another man's baby. I also have kids by deadbeats, who wont pay support, and I'm tired of trying and crying.

(edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: clarity
"G4L"

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:00 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Affie

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 617

4) Your city and state: Brooklyn, New York

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? : No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I'm so confused about the guy that I'm currently seeing. I love him, and I try to show him that, even though we have been through our ups and downs, which made us draw apart a bit. I'd like to know whats going on now.

(briefly edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:29 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: prayer10

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): prayer10

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 407

4) Your city and state: Orlando, FL

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I am beginning root work on a situation that is going to be a hard battle & take a long time before I may see results. I would like to know what can I do to enhance my spiritual power to assist me in my work.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? June 17th 2012

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:53 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: miacane00

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Psychic Mimi

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 267 or 610

4) Your city and state: Trenton, New Jersey

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes, 3 or 4 years ago with catherine.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: There are two people in my life that have slandered my name all over town, made false accusations in court, and have caused me to lose my job. I got close to foreclosure of my home because I had no income. One of them has gone so far as to make threats involving my stepchildren. I considered the Santa Muerte ritual, but I thought it best not to go that route since I am relatively inexperienced. What would you suggest instead?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? June 17th.

(edited by Joseph Magnuson for length, clarity, and removal of second question)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 am

We appreciate you all signing up for participation in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show. For the sake of our announcer and hosts, please remember to keep your descriptions as brief as possible and limit your request to one question/situation. We want to try and help as many people as we can fit into the hour and a half long program. Thank you very much!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Lou Florez will be our special guest member from AIRR today! I can't wait!!!
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Lou_Florez

If you have registered above or plan on signing up below, please call 1-818-394-8535 and press the #1 to let us know you are in the queue. It is also helpful for you to be in the Blog Talk Radio Chat during the show.

See you soon ;)

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 pm

My phone disconnected itself... I have to call from my 610 area code phone instead of the 267. =(

natalieshop

Unread post by natalieshop » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Rose

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):561

4) Your city and state:Florida

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?in 2008

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:I am having a very difficult time finding my true love,and I seem to be unable to prosper and everything seems to go wrong like if I was stuck or crossed or even frozen financially and in love and need help..

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?Florida

Queen-e
HRCC Student

Unread post by Queen-e » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:42 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Queen-e
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Na
3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):760
4) Your city and state: Oceanside, California.
5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?
I had a previous reading with Miss Cat about 4 months ago. She gave me a spell to do myself which worked beautifully.
6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:
On Wed. I had a dream with two rattlesnakes that bit me. I ordered a protection candle to be put on your chapels alter. I felt much relief. But I have learned to pay attention to my dreams and would like a reading and rootwork advice.
Yes
Yes

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:14 pm

This show has run its course and we've taken all the clients we can today. You can sign up for NEXT week's show, however, at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-24th,-2012-t20104.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”