Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 16th, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 16th, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

nutmeg
HRCC Student
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 16th, 2012

Unread post by nutmeg » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Nutmeg

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Nutmeg

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (916) Sacramento, CA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show: No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Was separated from husband in 2009, divorce papers were filed but no further action taken. Want to know what my "ex- husbands" feelings, thoughts, or intentions toward me? Want to know how I should proceed. I KNOW my fear of financial issues related to finalizing divorce are preventing me from moving forward. Would appreciate a reading to advise me. We have a daughter and visitation was established through mediation.

Would like to be in queue on Sept.16, 2012

(edited by Joseph Magnuson)

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, length

sealuvr70

Unread post by sealuvr70 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:54 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Sealuvr70

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Michelle

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (720) Holiday, FL

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? I have had a tarot reading, over email, with ConjureMan Ali, last October. The reading was regarding a different situation. I took his advice (career) and am trying to move forward.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? I posted in the forum & Mama Micki suggested I sign up for this.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I have serious money problems, chronic migraines, and I want to go home to Colorado and be a success. My boyfriend, with whom I'm currently living with, says it's his karma to be knocked down to homelessness every few years. I'm working on becoming a Rootworker/Reader.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? I will be in the queue Sept. 16th, 2012

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may be put into next week’s line up.

This Week's Guest will be Miss Bri of Milagroroots.com. Miss Bri can work it all y'all!! Miss Bri is a great lady, and a wonderful friend from the state of Texas, and she is loved by so many in our community. Check out her links!!!

Here are the links for Miss Bri:
http://milagroroots.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e=Miss_Bri

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

Thank you and Be Blessed!!!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

lunatres76

Unread post by lunatres76 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Lunatres76

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 908

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation??
Yes I have. I had a reading with Miss cat on the show back in Feb 2011. It was because of my healing and the situation has been better.
But I am calling on another subject

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? Miss Michale 3 months ago

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I separated from my husband 3-4 months ago. We were having problems in the past but it was aggravated after I found out he was involved with something criminal. I fear the safety of my daughter and I chose to leave. I've done many things(spells) to protect my daughter and myself and I have done a honey jar for child support. I wanted to know if what I have done will be enough. I fear once the criminal proceedings begin there will be many negativity thrown towards us since I was the one who turned him in.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sept 16, 2012

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:24 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rookiebinx

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 520 Arizona

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show?
Yes on the show at the beginning of the year but Not about this issue.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?
Not about this question but I am a client of Miss Bri

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'm a single mom and trying to get myself back together. I'm in need of direction. I'd like to know if moving to another city would benefit me and what type of career would I excel at. Also if I move, how will this affect the relationship between my children and their father? I need to do whats best for me and my children and focus on us.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sept 16, 2012

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clarissa5525
Newly Registered

Unread post by clarissa5525 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 pm

clarissa5525

Clarissa

570, Pennsylvania

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show?
No!

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation?
Nope. Never talked to one before.

I recently met a man, many years my senior, who was famous in his youth (I don't want to give details). I am supremely attracted to him, and have given him my number. Although he hasn't called, I have seen him several times, and to me it feels there is a definite chemistry; however, I think that part/most of the reason that he didn't call (yet) has to do with the age gap (which is very, very big), thus complicating the situation. I just wanted a quick reading on the possibility of the relationship - could this work out, or should I give up now?

Sept 16, 2012

Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgiaConjure
HRCC Student

Unread post by GeorgiaConjure » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 pm

SpADeS

SpADeS01

404, Kennesaw GA

Yes, on the show, but with a different issue

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation?
No, besides my own work

I recently lost my job, and have been doing my own work on this (candles and oils). I'd like a reading on the situation, as well as how my own work is going.

Sept 16, 2012

callioperomana

Unread post by callioperomana » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Callioperomana

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Calliope

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (212) New York

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) : No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? : Yes. I went to my Aunt who is a mambo in NY, and to another reader.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I have been involved with someone for a year and a half. I started having intense spiritual experiences since the arrival of him in my life, which lead me to believe that he was "the one". Every time we were about to get closer, something would happen to make him pull back. What is going on with him and this relationship? Have I/we been crossed? What should I do? Is there potential for this relationship? What was the purpose of this relationship in my life?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Either today, September, 16th, or next week. I am on the phone line now.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:11 pm

We've selected all the callers we can for this week's show, but you can sign up for next week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-23rd,-2012-t21600.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”