Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 30th, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 30th, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

callioperomana
Forum Member

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: September 30th, 2012

Unread post by callioperomana » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:31 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Callioperomana
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Calliope
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (212) New York

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation: No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?: Yes. Last December and January, my aunt (who is a Mambo) did two readings for me. Five months ago, I went to another reader.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I've been involved with a man for a year and a half. Since he came into my life, aside from the instant love I felt for him, I've been having intense spiritual experiences. This leads me to believe that he was "the one." After seven months of dating, something changed, and he started acting like a "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde." Every time we get closer, someone or something seems to come between us, and he pulls away and behaves like a crazy person. What is going on with him and this relationship? Have I/we been crossed? Why did he come into my life and seem to be linked to the positive spiritual experiences I've been having? I need clarity and guidance. I've been praying on this relationship, and done some work to remove obstacles and blocks. There was some movement, but, once again, something has gotten in the way, and I don't know what is going on.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?: September 30, 2012

(edited for extreme length by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: length, clarity

summerlove
Forum Member

Unread post by summerlove » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SummerLove
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 614 Ohio

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? I was read for on the show previous on a love matter, this is a different matter.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My closest relative had to retain an attorney for a hearing to decide if a security clearance will be reinstated. Personally, I don't trust the system. It was taken wrongfully in the first place in early 2000. I am wondering if assistance will be necessary.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 30. 2012

(briefly edited for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 am

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may be put into next week’s line up.

This Week we will be welcoming back Lukianos in Baltimore Marland!!!

Here are Lukianos' links:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e=Lukianos
http://lukianos.com

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

Be Blessed!!!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

oneword
Forum Member

Unread post by oneword » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:40 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: OneWord
2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): OneWord
3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 415, Berkeley, CA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No, but I am planning on booking a session with Catherine soon

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I need help finding a partner! I'm a strong, independent woman, 28 years old, Aquarius with Virgo moon and Leo rising. The last time I had a boyfriend was two years ago, and he wasn't quite the right fit for me, so we decided to part ways. For a year after that, I was pretty content to be single, but around last January I decided to start seriously looking again. Since then I have gone on a lot of dates, and have tried to put myself in social situations where I can meet people, but seem to end up mostly attracted to men who are somewhat available but not as available as I need them to be. I'm wondering if I'm trying too hard? Not enough? Being too picky? Is there something in my energy I need to straighten out? Meeting new people takes a lot of energy, and I long for the rest of just having a person I love by my side. I am trying not to be impatient, but I also want to make sure that I'm doing what I can to create what I want for myself.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? September 30, 2012

(edited for extreme length by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: extreme length, clarity

shellbell4321
Forum Member

Unread post by shellbell4321 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Hello!
username: shellbell4321 (208)
I am currently working with CMan Ali on an upcoming court case with my boyfriend Mike, who is going before a 5-man parole board on 10/25/12. He had a 3-man parole board meeting on 7/9/12, where they could not come to a unanimous decision so they passed him over to a 5-man board to be seen on 10/25/12, they only require majority 3/5 votes.He has been a blessing and been working with me for over a year now!

I have had two readings from Miss Cat, she told me in July 2012 to have CMan Ali to work a sugar bowl and skeleton key work to help with the situation and she felt very strongly that, that was the ticket to get his freedom, so then i ordered that from CMan Ali.

I would love to talk to both of them at the same time since we are less than a month away. Thank you so much!!

**today 9/30/12

shellbell4321
Forum Member

Unread post by shellbell4321 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Hi sorry, I did that very quickly. My other post where I detailed about the situation with my boyfriend coming up for parole on 10/25/12.

I have been waiting on the line since 3:50pm MST, my first time calling so I did not know I had to post here first :(

my username is: shellbell4321, Boise, ID (208)

I really hope I get chosen!! It would be so great to talk to both CMan Ali and Cat since she told me to order the sugar bowl... this means everything to me! Thank you!!

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry! We've taken all the calls we can for this show, but you can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-october-7th,-2012-t21826.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”