Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 9th, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 9th, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

MsP

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 9th, 2012

Unread post by MsP » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:25 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Ms P

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 818 California

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? Yes, with Miss cat, private and on the show. Last reading was in July of this year and conditions have gotten worse.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: It seems like since my last reading about my financial situation, and my mom's boyfriend from prison whom I don't like, things have only gotten worse. Me and my mom don't really get along. I've had a job candle burned for me and I still can't get a job. I also had some issues with my mom's boyfriend's family and my mom's family. She says I can't trust her family but it seems like I can't trust her. I feel like I'm stuck with no kind of income. It seems like I have a lot of negativity coming my way, as if no one wants to see me do good when I've been the one to help my mom or anyone I ever could. Who or what is the negativity coming from and what should I do or can I do to get out of this dead end in my life?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 9, 2012

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Feelingaperfect7

2) your blog talk radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) your area code and location: 323 California

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or Catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? I have a reading scheduled with Ms. cat on 12/8/12.

5) Have you gone to other readers or root workers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My ex-boyfriend, whom I've been involved with for almost 3 years including our relationship and I have been broken up for almost a year. We had always been seeing each other, and he treats me like a girlfriend, but won't get back in a relationship. He says he is not sure. I have been doing a honey jar on him since Dec. 2011, and recently did a skull candle to get him to officially make me his girlfriend. Is my spell work getting to him? Is he still in love with me like he says he is or is he using me? Is he still thinking about his ex or anyone else?

(edited for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: structure, clarity, spelling, punctuation

lavender

Unread post by lavender » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Lavender

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 310, Los Angeles

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? I have not had a reading with Conjureman Ali or Miss Cat

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? I have not gone to anyone about this problem but 3 years ago a medium brought it up during a reading. I had not discussed it with him, but he seemed to know everything.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I've a family member who has treated me badly and been abusive. I've tried for years to connect with him and he has been nothing but ugly towards me. I've been a Wiccan for 21 years and I tried binding and banishing spells to keep him away from my house and family functions where I'd be forced to see him. They didn't work. Then in late spring/early summer of 2011 I got some information from this website (I can't remember exactly what) and tried some rootwork without any training or experience. It worked very well but a couple of months later I was in a horrible accident and my knee was basically destroyed. A year of unbearable pain later I finally had surgery and I'm still on crutches and 15 months later can't walk. Even the surgeon said he's not sure if the surgery will work since my cartilage was torn off (among other things). I'm wondering if somehow I brought this on myself with the rootwork (all I wanted was for him to stay away from me) or if someone else has caused it.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Dec. 9th 2012

(edited for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added all questions, heavily edited, punctuation, spelling, grammar, length

patchouliowl
Newly Registered

Unread post by patchouliowl » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: PatchouliOwl

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):(843) Charleston, SC

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No, I've never had a reading. This is my first time here. I was referred by a dear friend of mine.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): Financial devastation. I have been struggling for several years(at least the last 3) with serious set backs in my finances each and every Nov/Dec. I am a single mom, college student due to graduate next Dec.(2013). In the past 2 weeks, my car has broken down, I was fired from my new job without cause, and my ex. is not sending his child support. We are in a dire financial situation. I need help for the immediate issues of making the bills, but in a larger sense, I feel like this is cyclical and I need some advice on what's going on, and the steps I can take to prosper and maintain stability.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Love Unlimited

2) your blog talk radio caller name Corazon de oro 69

3) your area code and location: 718 New York

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or Catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? I have a reading on radio early this year. Don't remember the date.

5) Have you gone to other readers or root workers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: My Lover DOB 8/20/68 LEO MINE 3/28/69 ARIES has an issue with making a commitment with me . Deep down I feels he loves me, but is scared to say so for fear of our relationship forcing him to change. He keeps telling me we can't go any further because his family, ex-baby-mama, and MY EX who is friends, will give him hell for being with me (breaking the man dating code). He doesn't want people to think the worst of him. We've been together for a year and I would like to know; will things change for the better? This man is my match in every way. He just needs some help in pushing his fears aside and allowing himself to be happy in a loving, faithful relationship with me.

(edited by Joseph Magnuson)

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:12 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: danielle7

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): N/A

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 901

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: Life has been hard since 2008. Legal issues, losing everything, my family, home, and vehicle, no employment, severely depressed and stressed, and husband decides to leave now that I am at my lowest point ever.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Dec 9, 2012

(briefly edited by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: punctuation, clarity

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me prior to the Show others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may copy thier post and paste it into the thread that Nagasiva provides during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour for the next week's broadcast.

Unless you are specially instructed to PM" a onetime message" during the broadcast to either Nagasiva or me, please post your questions on the main BTR Chat. This is the best way to get an answer from both of us . Thank you!

This week's special Guest Member from AIRR will be Khi Armand!!! Khi is in Berkeley California y’all, and many of you post from the West Coast! Of course, he can work for people all around the world, but if he is in your "back yard" you might want to meet with him!!!

Uncrossing work is listed first on his AIRR page, by Lucky Mojo and Miss Catherine Yronwode,
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Khi_Armand

Here is a link to his "Thank you page" at the Lucky Mojo Forum; he is a returning guest Member of AIRR, and we are so happy to have him back on the air!!!
thank-you,-khi-armand-at-airr-t20970.html

Y'all need to sign up for the chat and listen to this week's Show!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!

All the Best!

MissTammieLee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Jude

Unread post by Jude » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Jude

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Judith

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 361 Texas

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) NO

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? yes over a month ago

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): About a month ago my boyfriend left me suddenly. I have been working on try to bring him back but its been kind of like 1 step forward 2 steps back with my work. Was looking for some help as to why this could be and that maybe I'm focusing my energy on the wrong type of work.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 12/9/2012

lily-ana

Unread post by lily-ana » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Lily-Ana

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 407

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

Would like to know if things will improve financially (horrible past few years leading up to literally no food), and if not- what can I do to improve.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Dec. 9, 2012

Michigangirl75

Unread post by Michigangirl75 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Michigangirl75

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 313, Michigan

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I would like to know if me and Hubert (Ray) 9-30-60 will get back together or if I will hear from him. I've been having a lot of dreams that I can remember and we were seeing each other in them.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 9th, 2012

(edited by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: extreme clarity

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

We've taken all the clients we can this week, but you can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-december-16th,-2012-t23533.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”