Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: April 17th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: April 17th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Messager In NYC
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: April 17th, 2011

Unread post by Messager In NYC » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:24 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Messager in nyc

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different)

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):words in ny

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):646

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) yes with Cat many times and luckymojo and on the show with both on them last year

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): getting work /job and should I moive

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? if i need to do that

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 17 2011
Angel of God. My guardian dear, To whom his love commits me here, Ever this day be at my side. To Light, To Guard, To Rule, and Guide.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rose

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 609 NJ but live in NYC

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes, privately with cat about 2-3 years ago. However, this is an entirely different situation. Also have had readings with other AIRR members and a long time customer of the shop!

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I am 29 years old and have never really been in a relationship. I dated one man years ago out of convenience and the sheer fact that i had never had a boyfriend. We were not in love and stayed friends. I have never experienced a mutual love before and want it very much. The past 12 years of my "dating" life have been filled with unrequited love and heartbreak. Because of this, I find it hard to trust men who are interested in me. This becomes a snowball effect in which I recently have been either pushing or scaring potential men away because of the wall I have up. I recently met a new man who seems very interested in me. We have been seeing each other once a week for about a month and things seem to be going fine. We have a very deep connection that I cant quite describe. I am so scared each time I meet a new man, but I really want this one to work out. We are both Scorpios and in fact, born in the same week of the same year. I really would love a card reading on this man's feelings for me.

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Sure : )

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 17, 2011

MsSha

Unread post by MsSha » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MsSha

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 318 Louisiana

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes, it was on the show a couple of months ago. This is a completely different scenario.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):
I am currently employed with a company that is not the best but it will do until other doors open for me. It's very stressful at times and from working there for 6 months now, i know that this is not a place i want to be for the rest of my life.I have been thinking about going back to school for a career but not sure if it is a good idea or more money going to waste. What I would like to know is what is my career going to look like later on in life, with or without going back to school? Also, there is this man on my job that flirts alot with me. I have no attraction for him Whatsoever and never have. He jokes with me and he is funny. But, one day he touched my hair(major NoNo!) and he's been touching me on places like my shoulder and squeezing tight. I notice this has been going on lately and think that maybe he is using magic to get me to like him or draw me to him. Because every now and then I think about him. i don't know if it's b/c of the things he's been doing to me lately, or i just enjoy the attention he's giving me, or I'm just not use to getting that kinda of attention from a man... I'm so confused . Please help Thanks.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

I AM WHO I AM AND IT IS WHAT IT IS...

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Man I missed the show today. Been barfing due to food poisoning. 
So heres me again
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: missps2010

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): na

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): na

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 614

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?): yes with Cat. This is a different situation

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): been trying to get a job but haven't been successful. Is there a job anytime soon in my future? Is there anything I can do to get a job in a specific country to be close to the guy I want?? My ex and I still talk but he won't let the past go. I want him to forget and start afresh and we get as close as we were before. Being there in his country would def help.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Sure, if needed.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 17 2011

MsMarie

Unread post by MsMarie » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Marie

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 318 Louisiana

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes, it was on the show with DR. K and Catherine.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My daughter recently has been doing some house cleanings and smudging for money matters. And i have noticed some changes. I just want to know if i am still crossed in health from the last reading and if the cleanings are really helping us, especially me for my health.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

Aphrodite

Unread post by Aphrodite » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:45 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Aphrodite

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Aphrodite27

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):904,

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I feel there may be a blockage in my life, and my ability to progress towards success, either from myself or hidden enemies. I have a steady job, stable home, some money, not as much as i would like to have, and a relationship that's topsy turvy. I have had visions, did divination for myself, even consulted someone else, and a dream book. I'm not sure what, where, who, and how? But i'm surrounded by negativity, because of my willingness to want to help others! ;)

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.

catherine yronwode
Lucky Mojo Catalogue: http://luckymojo.com/catalogue
Lucky Mojo Specials via Twitter: http://twitter.com/luckymojocurio

leonus23

Unread post by leonus23 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Lucky Mojo name: Leonus23

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): Leonusamongus

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Leon

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 530 Garden Valley, Ca

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
No I have not, unfortunately.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I want to make sure that my ongoing issues are coming from me and not from 'elswhere'. I never seem to be able to finish anything, my finances are a mess, and every time I try to do something about it the rug gets pulled out from under me. I used to belong to a Santeria house in S.F. many years ago w/ a friend, who turned out to be a 'hexmeister'. We both left the house, and I moved away from him, and things just get worse all the time. I'm pretty sure it's my own issues but I have the nagging feeling it isn't. Please help me find out once and for all. Thank you.

7) Do you want a card reading?
Yes please.
8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?
Absolutely!

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? April 17th.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Radio show is on now! This thread is locked.

Here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format

See ya at the chat there!
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”