Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 29th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 29th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun May 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) Do you want a card reading?

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations?

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

MsSha
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 29th, 2011

Unread post by MsSha » Sun May 22, 2011 6:07 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MsShae

Yes, I had a reading on the show with Dr. K and Catherine.

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):318

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)
Yes, I had a reading on the show with Dr. K and Catherine.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): There is this man at work that I believe likes me a lot. Part of me likes him too. He's almost 10 years older than me and i don't mind it at all. He always finds ways to speak to me or somehow touch me in a flirty way. I don't mind the flirting because i flirt with him as well. He has a lot going for himself, he's accomplished so much, he has many jobs that he's very good at, and he's a hard worker. We even talked for almost an hour about our career goals. I feel like i know just about everything he wants to accomplish in life and am very proud of him. The problem is that I don't want to waste time on some man that is not for me. I don't mind being his friend and all. But, with all the flirting we do, makes me believe he wants to be more than friends. He has not asked me out yet. I don't know if he likes me and see me as a potential girlfriend or is he just trying to play me? I even tried to find out if he has a girlfriend or not without actually coming out and asking that question, but wasn't very successful. I would really like some cards read on this man for love and his intentions with me.

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes, if necessary.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 29th, 2011
I AM WHO I AM AND IT IS WHAT IT IS...

senora63

Unread post by senora63 » Wed May 25, 2011 6:08 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: senora63
I did have a reading with Catherine on the radio show.

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 209 Northern CA

I did have a reading with Catherine on the radio show. Actually, regarding that last reading (which is totally unrelated to this question) I have had to walk away due to no changes on my partner's behalf.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I have been doing some candle work to manifest a better paying job. My current job's pay will be cut after July 1st. I support myself and need a job where I can make more money to be able to pay my household obligations plus have a little extra to spend on "fun" stuff and possibly save. I also ask for a job where I will feel successful and fulfilled. Will I get that job that I am looking for?

7) Do you want a card reading? Yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sunday, May 29th.

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Thu May 26, 2011 10:59 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: mscarib

no never had a reading

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):[b 443 maryland [/b]

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) no never had a reading

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): there is this guy ,ex to be exact that i have been intimate with since february of this year and i would like to take things further into a relationship. but one minute he is whispering sweet nothings in my ear , next he is emotionless and sometimes mean. he is a SCORPIO and from reading his astrology it describes him perfectly, i want to know if i should continue working on him or or not and if he even feels anything for me. i want to know what is the deal with his two different personalities he shows me. I've NEVER had a reading before ,so i would really love to get this opportunity

7) Do you want a card reading? yes

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? yes

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? may the 29th

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Fri May 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Hello, everyone! I would love to take part in this.

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Lily

Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before? Not yet, but would love to.

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 646, New York, NY

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Not yet, but would love to.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I am a stage performer, successful on stage but very shy and timid in person. My current agents have taken advantage of me for the past several years but now they are leaving the country and I am free to pursue my career goals again. It's always been hard for me to be confident and go for what I want and get paid what I deserve, and I've missed many an opportunity because of that. People tend to never pay attention to me unless I am on stage. I want to figure out ways to make sure I share my talent with people and get compensated fairly.

7) Do you want a card reading? Absolutely!

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes, if possible.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 29, 2011.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Sat May 28, 2011 8:14 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rose

Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, Yes, once with cat some years ago and also a few weeks ago on the show. Update: Called into show a few weeks ago. May 1st show.

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 609 NJ

5) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, Yes, once with cat some years ago and also a few weeks ago on the show. Update: Called into show a few weeks ago. May 1st show.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I had a reading on the air on May 1st. I am 29 - never had a boyfriend and have been hurt and led on quite a bit in my life. Met a great Scorpio guy just 5 days younger than myself. We had this connection that I cant quite explain and cat and dr. kioni's reading said that the "connection" we had just might very well be the real thing. The reading also indicated the reason why he had briefly pulled away and that it was family/money issues. - was advised to keep my honey jar going and that this would go well if i just steered him a little more with a little more work.

Last weekend we had a great weekend together. We still havent slept together but he basically laid out all his feelings for me when we were drunk. He told me he wasnt interested in any of the other women he had been seeing and just "wants a girlfriend" (Me) He also yelled at me saying that I never "Tell" him how I feel. That i may show it but he needs me to tell him. He says that he doesnt sleep with just anyone. He needs to feel that they also care. He said he is being cautious with me and doesnt want to get hurt. I told him I was being cautious too which is why I dont reveal my feelings.We joked that we are both probably playing the same game. Just yesterday I got in touch with him for our weekly hangout and he seemed cold and distant saying he had plans. He said he would be busy next weekend as well. I asked him if everything was ok and that I was sad I couldnt see him, as I had thought a lot about what he said last week.He claimed to not know what I was talking about at all and was kind of rude. insisting on texting and wouldnt talk to me on the phone. We texted for hours where he basically negated everything he said to me last week. saying he doesnt remember and he didnt mean what he said and that he doesnt see us as more than friends! I was so confused and it escalated into a fight...of him getting very angry with me where al I wanted was an explanation. He explained that he isnt sure of his feelings for me and that we would talk later. Was he telling the truth when he was drunk? Or is he telling the truth NOW? and more importantly.....did i just scare him away for good with this aggressive confrontation?! I feel like Im in the twilight zone.

7) Do you want a card reading? Absolutely!

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? Yes, if possible.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 29, 2011.

MsP

Unread post by MsP » Sun May 29, 2011 1:39 pm

1) lucky mojo forum name: MsP

Have you has a reading before?: SKIPPED -- NO ANSWER

2)n/a
3)n/a
4) 702 currently located in Los Angeles
5) Have you has a reading before?: SKIPPED -- NO ANSWER
6)Brief description of situation : I get ahold to love and money & then it just ends and disappears in a flash. there's this Guy whom I've known for 9 yrs and basically love, we had a sexual relationship a few months back, then 2 months ago he told me he was ready for a relationship asked me how I felt, I told him I really cared abt him I haven't heard from him since, I just wanna know if he still has feelings or should I just move on?
7) do you want a reading? Yes
8)Do you want hoodoo spell work? yes
9) queing in to may 29,2011 show

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun May 29, 2011 1:57 pm

This thread is now closed. Try signing on at Juju Central at

http://www.jujucentral.net/forum/topics ... he-lucky-1

or sign up for next week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-5th,-2011-t13530.html
nagasiva yronwode