Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 26th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 26th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, Dr. Kioni and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

5) Your city and state:

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show?

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
=================================================

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT DR. KIONI CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Rose
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: June 26th, 2011

Unread post by Rose » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Rose

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different): n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): n/a

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 609

5) Your city and state: New Jersey

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before?: Yes, once with cat some years ago and also on May 1st on the show.

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

I had a reading on the air on May 1st. I am 29 - never had a boyfriend and have been hurt and led on quite a bit in my life. Met a great Scorpio guy just 5 days younger than myself. We had this connection that I cant quite explain and cat and dr. kioni's reading said that the "connection" we had just might very well be the real thing. The reading also indicated the reason why he had briefly pulled away and that it was family/money issues. - was advised to keep my honey jar going and that this would go well if i just steered him a little more with a little more work.

Things got better and we got closer, but still no sex. He claims to take sex very seriously and I know hes not sleeping around. I still feel in my heart that this is the man for me. We had a little too much to drink one night after dinner and he started pouring out his feelings - how he doesnt know how i feel about him and is therefore cautious. He said he hasnt pursued me further because I havent poured my feelings out...This was all new to me as I didnt know how he felt.

I think we are both playing the same game. He then denied that anything he told me while drunk was true. That he's not sure of his feelings and sometimes feels like there is only the potential for something platonic. This does not jive with what he told me when drunk.

He says he doesn't feel any sexual tension. I don't know how true this is as this man gets very aroused when he is around me. He tells me he wants me to be his girlfriend and even jokes that we should get married when he's had a few drinks. but when he's sober he tells me the opposite.

What is REALLY going on? Should i believe the drunk or the sober words? I find it very hard to believe he is just not sexually attracted to me. we've been in very little contact since but only platonically. He came over my house just to say hello last weekend but did not stay long.

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? June 26

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:
Nena1974

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):
5) Your city and state:
Annapolis, MD
6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show?
No
In a relationship for 7 years, we have a little boy and no signs of marriage. My boyfriends response to any kind of stress or argument is to say that he is done with the relationship. Im wondering if it's time to move on or if things will change. Hes a great guy and father, just doesnt handle lifes issues well.

We picked up the call, heard some talk, but caller did not respond.

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Candlemagic

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Trisha

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 925

5) Your city and state: Danville, Ca.

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I have had to move back home with my folks at the age of 37, after being layed off from my job. It has been 2 months of job hunting around the clock, with no luck. I am about to lose my car, all my belongings, and will be homeless as my folks cant support me... They are having a hard time and may have to move elsewhere, leaving me behind. I dont have anyone I can stay with sadly... I have been praying to St. Jude and St. Expedite, as well as doing the 3 Day Wishing Spell (in secret as I need candles for this), but nothing has happened. Im in a bad situation and need help.

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 6/26/2011
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

sugarbaby

Unread post by sugarbaby » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:41 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:sugarbaby

2) Your My Hoodoo Space name (if different):Tia

3) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):sugarbabyuk

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 079

5) Your city and state: London

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? With Miss Cat privately

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I did the lodestone spell to attract new love and i'd like to know its 'taken' so to speak and will I meet this new person anytime soon.

lovealways

Unread post by lovealways » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:15 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: LoveAlways

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 973

5) Your city and state: Central New Jersey

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before, privately or on the show? No, I've never had a reading with Dr. K or Catherine, in private or on the show.

I have been dating a gentleman for about 4 years - stayed with him through his separation and now very recent and FINALLY...divorce. The first 2 years were exclusive, with plans to get married and I even had keys to his house, but the last 2 years were more of an open relationship because we had a very bad fight in which he believed I was unfaithful.

He has been seriously dating another woman behind my back and I kept asking him about it and he kept denying until I gave him the proof that I had, and he finally confessed. Since then, about 3 weeks now, we have been communicating and getting all of our past anger and resentment out, and talking about the problems of our past relationship. I was angry with him, but in a way, the situation turned out well because it caused us to really start talking to each other again and try to regain some trust, which is something we hadn't done in 2 years. He confessed that at one point he thought of reconciling, but that I was behaving as if I didn't want to do that so he started dating other people. He met the current woman last year, around February of 2010, but says they didn't start dating exclusively until a few months ago. She quit her job earlier this year and moved to his area (he lives about 2-3 hours away). She told him she was fired, but I happened to find out that she quit and has been living in the area for a few months and I know she did this to get closer to him, but of course, he's a man and can't see such things. We had a fight a few days ago because I told him I felt that he didn't give our relationship a real chance and he doesn't agree - but in that argument, he finally confessed (after waiting for almost 2 years to hear it!) that he still loves me. I want to fight for him because I KNOW he loves me but just feels comfortable with this new person because he is afraid of loving the way he loves me and loved his ex as he ended up hurt both times.

I don't know HOW to fight for him, though, because since we aren't dating anymore, I don't go to his area, and even though we still meet for lunch on occasion, she actually moved there (and still had no employment there) and is in a relationship with him, is spending time with him, etc. I'm not intimidated by him spending time with her because I know where his heart is and was reaching out to me everyday except the past few days when we had the fight, I am intimidated by the fact that she has met his co-workers and I have not, and that she met his children and I have not, and I have been there for years- at the most she's been in a relationship with him for 6 months. Seems like rebounding to me, but he insists it's not. I need help and guidance on how to fight for him and how to make him unafraid to take a chance on us again, and not feel guilty about breaking up with her as he is very much lead by his guilt.

8) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? I will be on tomorrow Sunday, June 26th at 6PM EST. :)

leeleesmommy

Unread post by leeleesmommy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Leeleesmommy

4) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 718

5) Your city and state: Queens, New York

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K. or catherine before?: No

7) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!)
I am currently unemployed and have been seeking full time employment for 10 months. I have a 4 year old daughter and is facing eviction since my roommate has decided to take money from me and not pay the rent. I am afraid that I will soon be homeless and jobless with a toddler. Please help
8) - Sunday June 26 at 6pm

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Coretta#1

2) Your MyHoodo Space name: n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio name: n/a

4) Your area code: 248

5) Your city and state: Ypsilanti, MI

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K or Catherine before, privately or on the show?: No

First, I don't know if you all will allow this but my girlfriend could not log in so she asked me to post her problem on her behalf and she would call the show ( I used her username).

She was introduced to a man in Janurary of 2010. They quickly began a sexual relationship. This man made her feel things sexually and emotionally that she had NEVER felt with any man before. She explained to him that she has "orgasmic disorder" meaning she had never had an orgasm before. He told her that he would fix that, and boy did he! He has a woman at home who he says knows about his "other" women (he has three besides her). He constantly tells her how he feels about her emotionally and ask her if she feels the same. She became pregnant by him after he claimed he could not have children. He stated that," you knew I had a four year old daughter" ect. Then asked her to have an abortion. Bottom line, he keeps asking her about her feelings for him and coming and going in and out of her life. She wants to know if he is for real or if he really loves her. BTW- she has approved this post and I have read it to her. I told her how I felt about the situation but she insist on an answer from you guys. Thanks.

realtysunqueen

Unread post by realtysunqueen » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 am

Hi my screen name is Jackie

Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: RealtySunQueen

2) Your MyHoodo Space name: RealtySunQueen

3) Your Blog Talk Radio name: RealtySunQueen

4) Your area code: 347

5) Your city and state:Brooklyn, NY

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K or Catherine before, privately or on the show?: No
i have been in a rut for the past 2 years . My oldest son has been acting up . Love life sucks. Just need some insight. I work very hard and it seems like I am going no where .

SpiritOne
Newly Registered

Unread post by SpiritOne » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SpiritOne

2) Your MyHoodo Space name: n/a

3) Your Blog Talk Radio name: n/a

4) Your area code: 704

5) Your city and state: Charlotte NC

6) Have you had a reading with Dr. K or Catherine before, privately or on the show?: Yes. I ve had a private reading with Dr. Kioni on June 3. The situation has changed.

I would like a reading regarding my love life. I am currently interesed in two men one called "M" and one called "R". I would like to know which one has the potential to develop into a committed relationship leading to marriage(that is my goal). Ive been doing some spirtual work for "R" to include a honey jar, doll baby, and skull candle. He recently suggested we cut contact about two weeks ago but he has now seeking to re establish a connection. I would like to know which of the two gentleman has the potential to be a soulmate for me and/or if my future mate is coming in the future.

I am open to spritual work recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm

This thread is now frozen!

You can sign up for next week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-july-3rd,-2011-t14086.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

nena1974

trouble getting through

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 am

I called into the show yesterday, and while I could hear everything that was being said you all coulndt hear me. Was there something else I was supposed to do besides putting myself in the que by pressing #1? Im hoping to be able to call in again this weekend. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: trouble getting through

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi, Nena -- we did hear voices from your phone, like voices in your room, sort of a background noise, but we never heard you speaking. I am not sure what went wrong. Try again, please.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”