Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 11th, 2011

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 11th, 2011

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

miamore

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: December 11th, 2011

Unread post by miamore » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:15 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Miamore

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Miamore11

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 919

4) Your city and state: Raleigh NC

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:
My ex and I recently started talking again. Everything was going good until he said he didn't have time to be friends with me, because he is focusing on a new girl. I was shocked because everything was going so well with us! Trying to be friends, starting over once we got close again, then BAM -- he ran.
I would like to know if he is scared to come back to me because of our history. Is this thing with this "new" girl REAL? Is it really over with us? He also told me that his mothers children said that no matter what, she will always have a problem with me and he doesn't want the drama that comes along with that. Even though i don't have a problem I think this might be the big issue!

(Edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity.)

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Dec 11

kyanite

Unread post by kyanite » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:22 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: kyanite

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 509

4) Your city and state: Portland, Oregon

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I've done uncrossings and have protections in place, but I still feel that my spiritual path may be blocked. I am actively being attacked and wanted to know; could this be true and why?

(edited by Joseph Magnuson for clarity)

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Dec 11th

blessed1

Unread post by blessed1 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:32 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: blessed1

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): trishthrock

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 828

4) Your city and state: Asheville, NC

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: 2011 has been a very difficult year for me. I had a terrible end to a relationship that I had been in for a year and a half. It was also a bad year financially. I feel like I've lost everything that I had been working and hoping for and now it seems like I just can't get my life moving forward. I seem to be stuck in one place, or in some kind of waiting period. I want to know if there is a reason for all of this happening and what I can do to get my life moving forward again, especially financially.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 12/11/2011

littledrummergirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by littledrummergirl » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: littledrummergirl

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (502) Louisville, KY

3) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show?: NO

4) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I am currently at a transition point in my life. I have been in various unfulfilling jobs for the past 10 years. The constant stress and unhappiness has taken a toll on my health and family life and I feel the need to make a change. However, I fear that leaving my current job is this economy could be a poor choice for my family. Also, I fear that my chosen career path would have no viable future for me, financially speaking. I would like to know if making a career change and following my dream would be good for me and my family. If not, what can I do to reclaim my power and health while in my current job?

7) Do you want a card reading? I would like a reading, but it does not need to be cards.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? DEFINITELY

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 11, 2011

Lala
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lala » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: lala

2) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): (202) Alexandria, VA

3) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show?: Yes, ConjureMan Ali by email for something unrelated to this case.

4) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My boss is troubling me so much! I know she wants me fired for things that are not my fault. She degrades me to bits and screams and yells at me in front of everyone. She wrote me up in September and has the whole office against me. I'm not allowed to talk to anybody in the office. I can't interact with anybody, yet she calls me unfriendly and says I don't work as a team member. I have less than a week until reviews and I'm afraid she will write something so bad to make me look like I don't even know a single thing I'm doing (which is exactly what she's been telling the whole office ). I'm stressed...and going to work each morning is like going to prison! When I'm in the office, I'm even afraid of going to the bathroom because I have to pass by her office and she might yell at me for no reason once she sees me. Please help.

7) Do you want a card reading? I would like a reading, but it does not need to be cards.

8) Do you want hoodoo rootwork spell casting recommendations? I would.

9) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? December 11, 2011

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 pm

theusurper

theusurper

waco,tx

yes with Miss Cat and Conjure Man

Brief description: Conjure Man already knows about my case (resistance from my BF). I had a surprise after 2 months just when i was ready to cut-and-clear my situation. Thursday morning i was praying to St Martha and i was asking her what i can do...if cut-and-clear was right for me or just continue my work. I asked her for a signal; as soon as I finished talking to her he called me and told me that he wants to be with me. Now my question is: do i have to continue doing the work because i asked her about May 2012? I want to be together forever. What you see in my future with him?

trevizojaneth
Newly Registered

Unread post by trevizojaneth » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:11 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: trevizojaneth

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):trevizojaneth

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 915 EL Paso Texas and 315 New York I got two cell phones on queue

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes with mrs. Cat private readings

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: Just got married about 8 motnhs ago been struggling financially and our dream of buying our own house seems to be drifting slowly no matter how much we try. My husband is being separated from the military and I fear our situation will become worse. I am curious where do you see us heading in the near future. I fear that our situation will get worse and our marriage to suffer a separation due to the pressure and stress. Please help!

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue - on Dec 11 Th

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 pm

This show is over. We've taken the calls that we can for now.

However, you can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-december-18th,-2011-t16975.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2011 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”