• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 am

Clarity Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Clarity Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby virgosleo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:19 pm

I have both the Clarity bath crystals and the Psychic Vision bath crystals and I will be mixing them.

I'm a little unsure as how to dispose of the water with theses baths.

Do I want to dispose at the cross roads to dispel obstacles keeping me from clarity, or do I want to dispose around my house to attract clarity?

Also; could someone please tell me which psalm is best to use with these particular baths.

Thank you
virgosleo

Re: Clarity and Psychic Vision Bath Crystals

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Throw the bath water to the east for clear vision (Clarity). It need not be in a crossroads, as you are doing this for your own good, at your own home.

I believe Psalm 89 is good. Recite verses 19-21, and substitute your own name for the name of David:

“Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.”

Hope this helps!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:29 am

Not a Psalm but a passage found in both the Old and New Testaments:

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughter shall prophesy, you old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions, and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. Joel 2:28,29 and Acts 2:17,18
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Thank you for pointing that out Mama Micki.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm

For Clarity, you can also use Psalm 119:105:

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

I use the whole Bible to pray, not just the Psalms. There are many passages that will fit a particular situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Thank you Mama Micki for the wonderful Biblical suggestions...I hope to be as proficient as you are --- one day in the future! It is valuable posts like these that make my day!

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:37 pm

I should have posted this link and recommended the incense in both, as well as the Bath Crystals:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-psychic-vision.html

Every product in both Clarity and Psychic Vision are all GRAND! :)

Here are the two links above that that should have been posted along with recommendations to Psalm 141, that I still believe might be helpful, if you work with incense and that is where I was going with it!

You quoted Scripture from The Bible and very helpful information, as Joseph has just stated. !

Your recommendations are sincerely appreciated, and we are All part of the same great team :)!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby virgosleo » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 am

Thank you everyone for your guidance and suggestions. I've read through the link information and am still a little fuzzy about the disposing of the water question/answer. Could someone perhaps shed some light for me on this?
virgosleo

Unread postby Joann Lee » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:05 am

I've read it several ways in different places, but on LM online book, in crossroads toward the east or on tree toward the east, not looking back.

I often wonder what my neighbors think of me throwing stuff into that crossroads or onto one of the local trees, but so far no one has said anything.

In either case, the old, used bath or mop water supposedly contains the stuff you washed away and should be sent away.
HRCC Student #1730
Joann Lee

Clarity Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby Jinglepop » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Dear fellow Hoodoo peeps,

I was told Clarity is different from Wisdom because Clarity makes one see things as they are and to be less confused, and Wisdom gives the knowledge etc to do something.

So I was thinking of doing some kind of Clarity spell. I checked on the Lucky Mojo site and read the Clarity Supplies section and found Clarity products are the *perfect* solution to my confused problem. Especially the part on doing Clarity before casting spells of Revenge, Destruction, Damnation, Crossing and D.U.M.E. onto an unfortunate hated person and the part about how to distinguish between unclear thinking and clear thinking. For the latter, her's a quote from the HITAP page by cat yronwode:

"1) I need money, so i'm gonna get a gun and blow away little old ladies and take their purses. Yep. Sounds like a plan."

"2) I need money, so i'm gonna put on my work clothes and carry my garden tools with me and offer to do yard work from house to house; i'll hand out my business card to those who don't need my services, and i'll work hard for those who do hire me. A different kind of plan."

I think I'm going to do a bath with Clarity bath crystals, plus incense and a petition, but I was wondering what herbs do I use for the spell?
Jinglepop

Re: Clarity Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi Jinglepop,

herbs that can be useful for Clarity work include (but isn't limited to):

Solomon Seal Root (to see things wisely)
Yarrow flowers (for the bravery to confront things as they are)
Althaea leaves (to make the tougher things you realise easier to bear)
Angelica Root (just a general good protection and healing root in times of crisis or anytime)
Master of the Woods (for personal mastery of your situation)
Golden Seal Root (for healing, wisdom and strength)

Hope some of these can give you ideas.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Since this is your path, consider purchasing the Clarity Bath Crystals to keep in your collection. You cant go wrong purchasing the Rootworkers special for the oil; it can be used to dress candles, warned in an oil burner, and also can be dripped into a bath. It's good stuff. Good luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Thanks Aura and JW! My mind just goes round and round like a merry-go-round! Clarity should help me. It MUST. :shock:

I should do some hardcore 7-day clarity thing with spell, bath, vigil and incense. Currently I'm with stupid, but once I am done I will be like :idea:

Anyone have other suggestions and ideas?
Jinglepop

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 pm

If you are with "stupid", as you put it, then yes work that clarity-- to work that clarity!-- and work a Cut and Clear and be done!
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

All above advice by Aura and Jwmcclin as always is perfect. *This is Rootwork!*

Take care, AND I liked your old avatar with the Grinch. It is not posting tonight, but I liked it.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks Miss Tammie! Yeah I should use Cut & Clear as well to remove my confusion. (The stupid exists within me!) So it's Clarity bath and spell in the morning and Cut & Clear in the evening. Might as well just go all out. I need this. *NEED* this. It's as though I am wearing Inflammatory Confusion as a scent and body rub man!!! And after all this I should be able to see things as they are, whether fears are real or not, and make up my mind and steel my resolve on what the heck to do!

:idea: Maybe I should do a Clarity mojo bag...

So many factors. So many decisions, so many paths, so many choices! *in a daze*

(Couldn't find the old avatar of the Grinch so I got this one instead.)
Jinglepop

Unread postby Jinglepop » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Dear friends,
Today is day 9 of the Clarity spell you have taught me to do. (I am going for a 13-day spell here.) My friend reports that she is thinking significantly more clearly now. She says she can "really really feel a difference." Whoever thought that Clarity has in this case calmed her as well! Her mind is less turbulent and she has already made her choice in what she wants to do to her idiot ex. She's going to Intranquilize him with the intranquil spirit. Revenge. (Clarity seems to be working more slowly for my case though, but I am feeling its effects. I'm thinking more in, step-by-step on what to do now instead of so many things at one time.)

Whoa, Lucky Mojo has strong oils.

I used what herbs I had on hand most best to go with this. I used sage, yarrow and borage for the petition paper packets. For incense I used white sage and sometimes pomelo.

*Thought it was polite to update you all on how the spell went, too many peeps get advice but don't say how it went!
Jinglepop

Re: Clarity Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Joann Lee --

What you wrote about "the old, used bath or mop water supposedly contain[ing] the stuff you washed away and should be sent away" is NOT TRUE!

Please understand that how you dispose of bath water depends on what the bath is for.

if you are doing a bath to bring in good things, the bath water is something you do not want to "send away." rather you want it around.

Since bath crystals contain salts, you may not wish to pour your used bath water over salt-sensitive plants, but throwing to the East, toward the rising Sun, in your yard, is a common way to "mark" an area as yours and to look to the new day as one that will bring in your heart's desires.

BCR-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:04 am

I wanna use clarity bath crystal in the laundry,wich amount of the bath i should put in the laudry,a pinch or a tea spoon ?
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:19 am

Hello, goldentouch97,

I usually mix a tablespoon to a quart of water

Then, add it to the laundry

Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin